Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

Por 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... Más

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic

4.2K 187 80
Por 123Joleen

Tobi was on his way to the kitchen when he looked over to the infirmary. He scowled behind his mask as he saw Hidan sitting next to Avory,who was unconscious in the bed. How the hell did Hidan find her? More importantly how was she still alive? Zetzu mustn't have done his job correctly. He took a breath then walked into the room.

"What happened to Avory-chan?" He asked making Hidan look over at him. " Tobi think she looks bad."

"I found her in a fucking hole a few miles from the base. Sasori says some prick beat her then threw her in the hole." Hidan said and looked back at Avory.

"Tobi hopes she gets better soon."

"So do I. Thanks Tobi." Hidan said. Tobi stood there for a little then left to go back to his room. When Avory wakes up all hell will break loose. He had to pack what he needed then leave.

------------------

Sasori walked into the infirmary to check Avorys vitals. They were getting better, which was good.

"You should go get some sleep. You've been here for three days." Sasori said as he walked over to the blood sample he was running from her.

"I'm not leaving her fucking side. I'm fine." Hidan said lightly caressing her cheek.

"Fine. You should at least eat something." He said as he took the paper from the printer and looked over the results.

"I don't need to eat." Hidan replied annoyed. Sasori rolled his eyes and continued to look over the results. When he got to the last one he glanced over at Hidan then back to the paper.

"Here." He said handing Hidan the paper.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked looking at it.

"Look at the last line."

"HCG highly elevated. What the fucking hell does that mean?" Hidan asked sounding a bit worried.

"You'll find out in about nine months." Sasori said making hidan look at him confused. Hidans eyes then widened and he looked at the paper then to Avory.

"S-she's pregnant?" He asked in shock.

"Bingo. Congrats daddy." Sasori said and grabbed another IV bag to hook up.

"She can't be fucking pregnant I never-"

"You two have sex right?"

"Well, yeah but I don't -"

"You don't have to 'finish' in her to get her pregnant. You're 400 and something you should know that." Sasori said.

"Yeah I usually fucking kill the women I sleep with dumbass." Hidan hissed. "Is all those meds going to hurt the baby?" Hidan asked taking Sasori a bit off guard that he actually cared.

"No. The one is just Fluids and the other is very low strength Morphine on a low drip."

"How far along is she? She hasn't been throwing up or any of that shit."

"She's probably only two to three weeks pregnant. That's probably why it's still there after all the trauma she's been through. It's still microscopic." Hidan sighed and out his head in his hands. "I'll leave you alone." Sasori said then left.

*~*~*~*~*

My eyes slowly fluttered open started to adjust to the light. I was in the infirmary. I glanced around the room to see It was empty. There was an empty chair next to the bed but that was all. I saw an IV in my arm and the monitors I was hooked up to. My head. I put my hand up to where I hit my head only to feel bandages. I wonder how long I've been out. Who found me? I didn't remember much after Tobi.

"Avory!" I heard and looked over to the doorway to see Hidan. He put down the plate he had and rushed over to me. "Are you okay? How long were you awake? Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have left." he cursed.

"It's okay." I said.

"No it's not. I should have been here when you got up." he said angry at himself. I lightly put my hand on his arm.

"Hidan. It's fine. Really." he looked at me then sighed.

"Okay. how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I have a headache and I'm a little hungry. Other then that I feel pretty good."

"Hungry? what do you want? You can have my sandwich. I'll make a new one."

"It's okay Hidan. Relax. We should probably see if I can even eat yet." I said.

"Shit. You're right. I'll go find Sasori." Hidan said and quickly left. I let out a sigh and smiled. Hidan was so sweet, I have to tell him about Tobi.

'Hey Avory. Are you feeling okay?' I looked over to see Chance and nodded.

"Did you tell Hidan where I was?"

'Yeah. I broke the damn rules doing it too but fuck. I couldn't let you die there.' He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

'So, why aren't you healing?'

"Tobi. He did something to me. He took my immortality away, but apparently not my powers if I can still see you."

'He took your fucking immortality?!'

"Yeah. He did some weird ceremony and-" I stopped as I heard Hidan coming down the hall.

'Ill talk to you later A. I'm just glad that you're okay.' He said and disappeared.

"Avory, you're up." Sasori said as he walked over to me.

"Yeah. How long was I out?" I asked.

"Three days." he told me as he listened to me heart and checked my blood pressure. "How's your head?"

"I have a headache."

"That's normal. It's from the fracture and should go away in a day or two." He looked at Hidan like they new something but weren't telling me.

"What? Is there something else?"

*~*~*~*~*

Hidan shook his head to Sasori while she was looking away from him.

"Oh, uh. You have about twenty stitches on your head. From the gash." Sasori said and Hidan sighed.

"Okay. And?" Avory asked.

"I had to shave that part of your head." he said.

"What?!" she shouted.

"Don't worry. It was only on your hair line a little so it's not very noticeable." Sasori said.

"Okay." Avory said and sighed. "Am I allowed to eat?" she asked.

"I don't see why not. But keep it light for a little while. No heavy foods." he said and Avory looked over to Hidan.

"Can you get me something?" she asked him. Hidan sighed with a smile.

"Sure. what do you want?"

"Ummm. How about a salad." she said.

"Okay. I'll be right back." he said and gently kissed her forehead then left.

"Sasori. What about my healing?" Avory asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Am i healing fast or slow?"

"You are healing like a normal person would. What happened to your immortality?" he asked her.

"Tobi." she told him.

"Tobi?"

"He's not the childish person he acts like. I swear I knew something was up with him. I told Hidan but he thought I was crazy."

"I haven't seen him in a few days now that I think about it." Sasori said as he thought.

"What about Zetzu?" she asked.

"I haven't seen him either."

"He's the one who dumped me in the hole. Sasori there's something going on inside the Akatsuki. Tobi. He did something. Took my immortality from me but I still have my powers."

"Are you going to tell this to Hidan?" Sasori asked.

"Eventually. After he relaxes a little bit." Sasori looked at her. What would Tobi want with her immortality. What was he planning to do?

"Here. I got your salad. I even put those weird little tomatoes you like in it." Hidan said as he walked in.

*~*~*~*~*

"Thanks." I said with a smile as he handed it to me.

"I'll unhook you from the IV in a few hours." Sasori said and walked out. I wonder of I should have kept the Tobi thing to myself.

____________

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I always feel like I have to apologize when I take so long to put a chapter put!

I'm sorry

Potty training a 2 year old boy is not fun nor easy! Lmao

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12.3K 300 28
So no one gets confused this is before Orochimaru leaves (first 9 chapters) the hidden leaf and after Kakashi 'kills' Rin. And there is Akatsuki p...
1.5K 157 36
This is a part 2, please read part 1 before this! There is a book 3 after! Koneko Hanari is back and the war is over. Together with Hidan, the last l...
26K 727 5
You and hidan don't get along....or do you?
8.4K 239 13
What happens when Suna's master puppeteer discovers a lewd, but lucrative, side line business in the Akatsuki? I don't own Naruto. Images are from Go...