His Hired Wife

By _fateehat

#1 on first book (01/07/23) #1 on wattpad (08/02/23) "Are you done ogling?" He asked, and his lips curled in... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
A/N
C H A P T E R 30
Her Love Language: My next book♥️
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
E P I L O G U E
NEWS
NEW BOOK: Her Love Language
NEW BOOK: Do Us Part

C H A P T E R 11

68.7K 2.4K 237
By _fateehat

I'm really sorry for the late update.

Guess what day it is.

It's my wedding. Yes, its my freaking wedding day. I can't believe I'm getting married, that too to one of hottest guys ever.

In less than an hour, I'd say 'I do' to Xander. It feels like a dream, really. He hasn't told where we'd be going for honeymoon yet though.

Honeymoon? Yes I was also surprised when he mentioned it but he had explained to me that as the ideal loving couple that we pose as, it's only normal for us to go for a honeymoon.

But yes, he did mention we won't be doing anything 'silly' as he called it. He mentioned that he'd be managing his business from there and I could go shopping and sightseeing.

I'm looking forward to going wherever he wants to, so I don't mind enjoying my vacation on my own. I mean, who doesn't like exploring.

"Hey, nichole. Are you ok?" Claire asked looking concerned. Oh God! I made them worry with my silly thoughts.

"Yea, yea. I'm fine." I answered giving her a small smile.

"Thinking about the wedding night, huh?" Micky teased and I rolled my eyes. Like hell, there would be one.

"Just shut up, micky." Claire replied clearly irritated by Micky's teasing.

Despite being best friends, claire and Micky are always arguing with each other. Maybe it's because they are both polars apart. While Micky is the type to talk so much, be playful and party all night long, claire is the total opposite. She is mature, conservative and talks only when really necessary.

In order to reduce the tension and argument that might start next , I did what I could.

"Micky, please call dad for me. I'd love to talk him before I leave." I said facing her. She was looking slightly upset but nodded anyways and left the room.

"Claire, oh claire! I'm gonna miss you, baby. Won't you miss me?" I cooed pulling her into a hug and she relaxed

.

"I'd miss you too." She pulled out of the hug and put her hands on my cheeks.

"I'd really do. It's not too late, nicky. We could alter all these. Don't ruin your life like this, nichole."

I sighed and went back to wearing my heels. "You just had to ruin the mood, didn't you?" I feigned annoyance and before she could reply, dad interrupted us.

"Hey honey." He said , behind me. I turned around and he looked at me in awe.

"Oh gosh, baby, you look lovely." He remarked kissing me gently on my forehead. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I can't believe it. My little baby's grown so much and you'd be leaving me today."

"I'm not leaving you, dad. I'd never leave you. I'd stay and live with you. Only you, father. " I replied as I began to sob.

He laughed a little. "Yes, you'd be staying with me. Afterall, I'm the one who's fallen in love. The one who's getting married." He replied sarcastically.

If only you knew, dad. I continued sobbing continuously in his chest. He pulled away and wiped my tears. What's funny is that I don't know why in crying.

"No, baby. No. Dont cry. I'm sorry. I was only joking." He replied getting emotional now.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm here. You aren't going far from me and I'd always be here everytime you need me baby and as for Xander, he won't even dare touch you. If he tries anything funny, kick him in the balls and come home to me." This statement caused me to laugh.

"Yea, that's it, my baby's millionaire dollar smile. I love you, baby." He cooed whilst pulling me into a hug and I hugged him just as tight.

*********************************

Walking down the aisle, I still felt nervous but with my father by my side, I felt kinda relieved. Looking ahead, I saw xander looking so hot in his black tuxedo. He's so hot and all mine

'For six months though' My silly subconscious reminded.

'Oh shut up. You just had to ruin my ogling moment'

Xander held his hand out and my father placed my hands in his. He gave me a peck on my cheek and whispered few words to Xander and he nodded with a small smile amd then made his way towards the congregation.

The officiating priest made us say our vows. Our vows wasn't said honestly though because we'd be dissolving these in six months. Please forgive me lord!

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now."

Immediately the priest said that, I felt getting internally excited. I wonder if he will even want to kiss me on the lips or the cheeks.

Just when i was still having an internal battle with myself, his mouth claimed mine and pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss. It was soft and slow as if taking his time. I moaned into the kiss and kissed him back with equal fervor.I felt my heart do somersault and suprisingly.... butterflies in my stomach.

Claps and voices asking us to stop brought me out of my thoughts and immediately, we both pulled away. I blushed profusely. I even had to use my hands to fan my cheeks a little. I was so embarrassed, not about the kiss though but of people's stares and tease. I couldn't even look at him.

The kiss was the best I've ever had. Not that it's my first kiss or anything. Just that, the ones I've had were quick 'dont let the teacher catch us' types. You know those silly urges that come with being with high school if you know what I mean.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you for the first time ever, mr and mrs Xander Reynolds of our time." The priest announced and everyone cheered and applauded.

The reception was done in a very big hall. You could get lost easily. All the paths look the same. You'd think you're making your way to the hall whereas you are only going towards the exit.

I love my wedding. It's always been a wedding of my dreams. Somehow, without even knowing, the wedding arrangement and decorations were just the way I love them and had always wanted it to be.

The celebration went pretty good too. Except, having to smile too much ofcourse. Heck! I haven't smiled for that long in my entire life.

But there was someone who made me laugh as well, Xander's best friend, zac. I love him already. He's such a darling. He was behaving like I was his younger sister the entire time, he even started talking like dad, telling Xander to take care of me and all that fatherly talks.

Despite knowing about the deal, he acted so natural with me. It was like he's known for a long time and good thing, he's a chatterbox like me, we'd get along well, that's for sure.

Though , the entire time Xander kept rolling his eyes and paid little or no attention to us at all. Zac's behaviour towards me only reminds of Brianna.

Our first dance was so lovely. I loved it. I was really surprised by Xander's reaction when I told him that I couldn't dance.

" Dont worry, just follow my lead. Be with me." He gave me an encouraging smile and held my hand as he pulled me to the dance floor. I was in a daze. I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off him.

Before I know it, he had placed arms around my waists and I just did it naturally. It felt so natural dancing with him. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We both couldn't seem to wipe the smile off her faces.

I began to feel some unknown tingling and sensation run through my spine.

Cheering and applause brought us out of our daze and we immediately let go of each other.

Mood's ruined.

'Haha'.

"Never knew you could dance so well, wifey." Xander teased as we took our seats. I rolled my eyes but internally smiled. Hearing him call me his wifey himself made me smile.

"Exactly, wifey. You danced so well." Zac affirmed smiling at me. I smiled back.

It's finally time to leave, I just threw my bouquet and you can't imagine who took it. Zac. Zac did.

Apparently, he was trying to hit on a girl and luckily or unfortunately for him, I threw the bouquet at the time. The reactions of the single ladies was something to laugh about over and over.

"Take care of yourself, nichole. I'll miss you, baby." Dad hugged me tight. Next was Micky.

She hugged me too and whispered. "Tell him to go gentle on you." She then winked at me. For a moment, I didn't get her drift but then.... Oh my God, she's such a cheeky burger. I playfully glared at her and she just laughed.

I hugged Brianna, zac, grandma and dad. By dad, I mean dad 2, aka my father in law. As for Bethany, she was being bethany acting all nice with guests and not so sweet with me.

Xander took his turn in saying bye to everyone as well. Everyone kept waving and smiling as our car was driven out of the premises.

Hey, guys. How was the chapter? I hope you'd liked it. I know this isn't exactly one of my best chapters so far and I'm really sorry.

I couldn't edit either because just as I finished writing this, my battery percentage is already at 1%. I'm sorry.

Sorry for any wrongs with the chapter and for updating late. I'm not doing too good at the moment. I hope you understand. I'd definitely update real soon.🙂

Have a great day.

Love,
Fateehat

24-04-2019💘

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...
304K 8.7K 21
A 21- years old average, innocent, beautiful, shy girl who works at a men wear shop. The son of the CEO and known as the mean, ruthless, arrogant bi...
9.4M 285K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
256K 8.4K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...