WAVES OF GRAY¹ ― stiles stili...

By shanedawsonisanicon

❝i think i broke the universe by getting an a at chemistry❞ ( season one of teen wolf ) ( stiles stilinski x... More

waves of grey.
soundtrack.
edits.
o : juniper adler
ii : juniper is hot
iii : juniper doesn't know
iv : juniper's at a party
v : juniper's life is torcher
vi : juniper's being dragged
vii : juniper being dragged again
viii : juniper's nauseous
ix : juniper crisis

i : juniper's blushing

721 13 7
By shanedawsonisanicon

CHAPTER ONE
juniper's blushing !
❝i'm not that insecure❞

             juniper adler hated waking up. to juniper, waking up was like god just threw a brick on her and said 'wake up, bitch, you got a fucking life to live'. god and jeasus christ can die on the cross together ― although this author is a christian, she hates god and jeasus and so does this character.

     juniper was dressed in a grey crop top, black ripped shorts, and white adidas sneakers. the usual. the brunette muttered curses under her breath before walking out of her room, walking down the stairs and sitting down at the table with a loud sigh.

     "junie, dramatic as always, are we?" carson, her father, asked with a small smile on his lips. her family were a bunch of losers who happened to tease eachother and have the weirdest connection. carson and harlow adler sure did raise their daughters right.

     "sure am, carson," june gave her father a short fake smile before snatching a pop tart from her sisters plate.

     "hey!" blythe whined, a frown on her lips. juniper shrugged, a teasing smile on her lips.

     "june, be a little bit nicer to blythe, please?" harlow, her mother, walked into the kitchen, giving june a kiss on the forehead as the eldest daughter took a bite of the cinnamon roll flavoured pop tart.

     "what are you talking about?" juniper questioned. "i'm always nice to little blythe-y."

     "please don't call me that," blythe clenched her jaw, taking a seat at the table. a beep came from outside.

     "oh, my rides here," juniper stood, grabbing her bag. she placed a kiss to her parents cheeks, high-fiving her sister before running towards the door. "love you!"

     "she's gonna get herself killed one day," carson muttered, harlow nodding along.

     juniper ran outside, immediantly jumping into the front seat. "whats up, stilinski?"

     "nothing much, adler," stiles replied. he smiled slightly, not sure as to why though. he started driving, the two having a casual conversation about nothing. they had a usual debate and everything. they finally arrived at school, walking towards the entrance and waiting for scott. he walked towards them, stiles grinning when the boy arrived next to the two. "okay, lets see this thing," scott lifted his shirt, juniper wincing and looking away from the gauge that had spots of blood all over it. "ooh," stiles went to touch it but scott flinched away.

     "yeah, woah!" scott pulled his shirt back down, allowing june to look back at him. "it was too dark to see much, but i'm pretty sure it was a wolf," they started walking.

     "a wolf bit you?" stiles asked.

     "a wolf?" june questioned disbelievingly.

     "uh-huh," scott hummed.

     "no, not a chance," stiles scoffed.

     "i heard a wolf howling," scott pointed out.

     "no, you didn't," stiles denied.

     "thats impossible," june added.

     "what do you mean, 'no i didn't'?" scott asked. "how do you know what i heard?"

     stiles laughed. "because california doesn't have wolves, okay? not in, like, sixty years."

     "really?" scott asked.

     "yes, really," stiles and june replied in unison, giving eachother weird looks.

     "there are no wolves in california," stiles continued.

     "all right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf then you're definetly not going to believe me when i tell you that i found the body," scott said.

     stiles jumped, startling june as she jumped slightly at his jolt of excitement. she gave him a look, a look that he ignored. "are you kidding me?" stiles asked scott.

     "no, man, i wish," scott shook his head. "i'm gonna have nightmares for a month."

     stiles grinned. "oh, god, that is freaking awesome. i mean, this is seriously going to be the best thing thats happened to this town since ― since the birth of lydia martin," lydia walked past. "Hey, lydia, you look.. like you're gonna ignore me," june let out a laugh, tilting her head at her friend. he looked at the two. "you're the cause of this, you know." scott and juniper glanced at eachother and hummed. "dragging me down to your nerd depths," hum again. "i'm a nerd by association. i've been scarlet nerded by you two."

             "as you all know, there indeed was a body found in the wood last night," the teacher at the front of the class ― which juniper couldn't seem to remember what his name was ― spoke. june looked back at stiles, the boy winking at her before returning to look at the teacher. she looked away as well, feeling heat rise to her cheeks. scott looked over at her and snickered, the girl whispering for him to cut it out. he couldn't believe the girl was actually blushing. juniper adler never blushed. the teacher continued. "and i am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. but i am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester."

     groans ran out through the classroom, june being one of the many people already hating thr teacher. she sighed, looking up at the board which wrote 'kafka's metamorphosis'. juniper glanced over at stiles, the boy shrugging. she started flicking through the pages.

     "blah, blah, blah, more blah, wow, this is boring," june muttered, leaning back in her seat.

     "maybe if you stop saying blah then it won't be so boring," stiles whispered to her, the girl sticking her tongue out at him.

     the door then opened, the principle and a girl stepping inside, causing the class to look up. the principle started to speak. "class, this is our new student, allison argent. please do your best to make her feel welcome." june thought she was pretty, but she definetly looked like a nervous wreck. the principle left, allison taking a seat behind scott. the boy turned to her and offered her a pen, making her and june furrow their eyebrows. she took with a smile, saying a quick thanks.

     "that was weird," juniper whispered to stiles.

     "super weird," stiles agreed.

     "we'll begin with kafka's metamorphosis on page 133."

author's note !

my little junie is
blushing because
of stiles stilinski!

so, even though
allison isn't really
my favourite female
character, like, at all,
she will be juniper's
first best friend that
is actually a girl

thank you for coming
to my ted talk

outfit !

SCHOOL

word count !
1080

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.8K 36
"sharing my heart, it's tearing me apart." a thing is not beautiful because it lasts. ⚠️UNDER EDITING⚠️ [book 1 in Lilac Collins series] [teen wolf...
130K 2.8K 13
❝why are you so afraid of falling in love?❞ ❝because you fall in love and you get hurt. I'm tired of it always being like that.❞ [teen wolf - season...
49.9K 2.4K 21
she's the albatross she is here to destroy you devils that you know raise worse hell than a stranger she's the death you chose you're in terrible da...
13.6K 368 23
"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...