Swasan : Love Me Like No One...

By Crystalff

Covers Credit : @GS_Stella (Thanks a ton) The story Location is setup in the streets of Canada.A journey of H... More

Meet the Maheshwaris and their Friends
Meet the Bose and the Others
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Hey My Lovely Readers
CHAPTER 13
New Cover for My Story
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - The End
Author's Note

Chapter 28

692 58 16
By Crystalff

Hi, first of all sorry for posting after so many months.... I know i have been giving slow updates but it is just that i am having no time because of my busy work schedule. So here i present the next update

Recap: Raglak's Wedding along with Sudden wedding of DP and SHomi. Truth of Shekhar and Sakshi

Same Day

RP moved towards Sujatha and didn't speak a word with her. He just asked her to move towards the car so that they could leave towards home. Though her eyes were searching for Sanskar, RP just asked her to move forward. Whereas Uttara just hugged Rajat and sobbed to her heart's content. Rajat decided to take Uttara to their home so that she could divert her mind. Raglak and other Maheshwaris along with Adi, Nandini, Shomi and DP moved towards the main hall and attended the guests, so that the speculation could be avoided.

On the other side Swara moved towards Sanskar who was still crying like a lost child sitting on the ground. Seeing Sanskar's pain, Swara couldn't hold her tears back. So, she softly sobbed so that Sanskar couldn't listen to her cries, she knew she had to be strong for him but seeing his condition she couldn't stop her tears. She sobbed to her heart's content and then she wiped her tears off and walked towards Sanskar who was still crying like a baby. She then sat next to Sanskar and patted his shoulders. Sanskar turned to see who had come and seeing Swara he felt relaxed but still couldn't control his pain. He sobbed seeing her and held her tightly. It was as if his life was dependent on Swara.

He held her by her waist and placed his face on her lap and sobbed. He just wanted to feel relieved from the pain that he had within him for so many years. Swara did nothing but just smoothening his hair so that he could relax. It was almost an hour when his sobs mellowed down, and he felt relieved.

(Sanskar still keeping his head on her lap) "Why did this happen with me Swara? Am I a bad kid that it happened to me? Why my mom was not able to see my pain? They say that a mom can see right through the face of a child then why wasn't my mom able to see right through my pain Swara. Why?

Swara just kept running her hand through his hair and then she bent down a little towards Sanskar's ears

(Swara spoke very softly) "You know something, you are very strong just like my Ragini. She also had undergone a lot of problems in her life, but she still stood strong and she was the most sensible person out of all the three of us. You are also the same, strong and the most matured person I have met. They say that God only tests those who can handle this, and you are one among them. About your mom, she was ignorant because she thought you were a very strong boy. Also, she had trusted that lady too much hence it would have been difficult for her to imagine anything if that sort would occur and the way RP Uncle and you had put the act, no one could have known too. So please don't blame her. Try to forgive her and then the burden that you have in your heart will just lessen and you would feel much lighter.

After she spoke, she bent down and kept her head over Sanskar's head and just kept soothing him in such a way that he actually felt light. Her voice had magic. Then again Sanskar spoke

(Sanskar) "The trauma that still sits in my head, what do I do about that?"

(Swara) "Sanskar, Sakshi and Shekhar are already being punished for their deeds and you got to release the trauma and the pain now. Sanskar now you have a bright future with the Canadian Government, you have such a wonderful family who always would support you and you have the best of friends who are ready to make you laugh. When you have so many things to think about then why think about the worst. Now you have a different life Sanskar. Life of Freedom from the pain that you had endured, now even if the past comes and hits you, make sure you hit them back right on their face. Never back down now Sanskar. Promise me that I would be able to see the real you. Do you give me your promise?"

(Sanskar) "I don't know if I will be able to live to your expectations but I will try of what you have told me and I will try to become the better Sanskar. But you have to promise me that you will always be their by my side when I will need you and your support. Please don't leave me ever Swara. Please"

(Swara) "Try is good for now but I know you would do much better than trying and I promise that I will always be their right beside you"

Then later Sanskar got up from Swara's lap and hugged her tight like she was his last hope, his breath and his new life. He wanted to confess his feelings to Swara but he couldn't with the baggage that he carried. He wanted to be a better person before he confesses his feelings. He also promised himself that he would become a better man just for Swara. Now he believed that he owed this new life only to Swara and no one else. They got up from the place and went towards the hall where guests had been there. Laksh, Ragini, DP and Shomi were happy to find Sanskar relaxed. They all went towards him and hugged. Adi and Nandini ran up to Sanskar and jumped on him leaving Sanskar a little disbalanced. He was happy that he had such good people around him. He then congratulated DP and Shomi for their wedding since he was not in his senses when all of this happened.

(DP) "All good now, Sanskar?"

(Sanskar) "All good, don't worry"

DP again hugged Sanskar just for his satisfaction. Then Sanskar to lighten the mood

(Sanskar) "DP Uncle, now you have got three daughters and a son, now definitely you would forget me. Who will I talk to now? Now I will not even be able to get pampered by you because you have so many people around you. Not fair at all uncle"

(Nandini) "So why are you getting jealous Sanskar bhai? Now we will make sure that dad doesn't remember you at all and we enjoy his pampering, since you have been pampered enough. Now its our turn. So just shoo off from here."

Seeing their antiques all started laughing

(Shomi) "Why will he shoo off. Now he is more important because it was he who had convinced me to think about my life. Even after that talk he still spoke to me about DPji and convinced me. So what had happened today, that is my decision was all because this handsome angel Sanskar, so now even DPji is busy with his daughters and son, I will always be by him. So no matter what the love that he got from DPji will be the same from me as well. So Sanskar you don't have anything to worry about"

(Laksh) "Sanskar, marriage is mine and all the limelight is taken by you, not fair at all"

Saying this all started laughing, Sanskar was super happy and he made sure that he would cherish all the moment of life. Again a drop of tear had started coming out which was noticed only by Shomi and Laksh. Hence both came and hugged him tight. All this watched silently by Ragini and Swara from far and they were elated seeing all of them happy.

(Ragini) "So Swara when are you going to confess feeling to Sanskar"

(Swara shocked) "What are you talking about Ragini?"

(Ragini) "Everyone at home knows that you love Sanskar a lot and it is clearly seen on your face too. So don't you dare deny the fact, now tell me when you are going to confess it to him?"

(Swara) "Not right now Ragini. I will soon but not now."

(Ragini) "Don't wait for long Swara."

(Swara) "Hmm"

The wedding and the reception was a wrap up and all left to their home. Ragini and Laksh had left along with the Maheshwaris whereas Sanskar, Sahil, Khushi, DP, Shomi, Swara, Nandini and Adi went towards the old house of Shomi, to pack their stuff.

(DP) "Swara, Nandini and Adi, I needed to talk to you three, if that's not a problem?"

Shomi, Sanskar, Sahil and Khushi taking it as queue, left to the rooms and kitchen to start packing.

(DP) "I know all this has happened to fast for you guys but if you guys allow me to..... I mean to say.... Ummm..... will you guys allow me to become your father legally?"

DP finally told everything and took a sigh..

(Swara) "We have started and accepted you as our dad, obviously we wouldn't have any problem in carrying your name as our father. It is something that Nandini, Ragini and I had longed for and I don't see any problem. With respect to Adi, it is his decision completely"

DP then turned towards Aditya and just waited for his answer. DP didn't want to force him so he just stayed quiet for a minute or two to give Adi his space for taking decision. Adi was looking at his sisters and then towards DP.

(Adi) "I don't know what to say. It's just that all has happened so fast that it's difficult for me to come out of that. First how I was brought up, I was brought like a spoilt brat then came the second family in my life and it made me happy, Shomi Mom taught me the difference between right and wrong and then these wonderful sisters gave me the love which was not confined to money. But then suddenly everything turned upside when came the truth of my parents. It was the worst truth that I learnt. I knew they were money minded but the truth that came out in front of me was pathetic. Then I realized I never wanted to be a part of their family. I felt guilty for what they did with Sanskar Bhaiya. Though I knew I had changed my name to Bose but still they were my birth parents after all. I do not mind adding your name to mine. It is just that I am hesitant. I do not want to see Shomi Mom sad again or my sisters. I just want to be happy.

(DP) "Don't say you want my name because you want to forget the past. I would be happy if you take my name out of love and if not love at least respect. I do not want to beat around the bush, I love your Shomi Mom and respect her and her kids very much. I can promise you that I am not like your birth parents. If you are not sure about me then I will not force you to change your name immediately. I will wait to adopt you legally when you are ready. You can have all the time you want for thinking."

(Adi) "I have another request too"

(DP) "Please speak"

(Adi) "I do not want to shift to your house. I can go back to the Gadodia House since no one is there now and I can stay in peace too"

(DP) "I will agree for you not taking my name now but I will not agree for this. You are legally Shomi's son and at present you might be sceptical in accepting me but I have no intentions of you being separated from Shomi or your sisters. From this very moment you like me or not I definitely treat you as my son and I certainly will not adhere to your demand. I will let you keep Gadodia mansion but I am not sending you back there and I am neither separating you from your family. This topic is not up for arguments and I suggest please go and pack your bags"

Saying this DP walked away to help other kids to pack the Bose mansion and shift them to his house. Adi was still in thoughts and both Swara and Nandini decided to talk to him later on. They let him indulge in his own thoughts so that he could get a clearer idea of what exactly would be his decision. They didn't want to force the decision.

All the packing was done and Shomi along with Swara, Nandini and Adi left for their new venture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
17.4K 749 10
Story starts after the memory loss track of swasan. It will start from when swara regains her memory. Swasan and their family along with police trie...
35.1K 1.3K 15
this story is based on heavenly couple swasan..... peep on to know more🤓🤗
69.6K 4.2K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...