Wine

By vielhaze

A living tsundere, Son Chaeyoung, who thinks she is straight and in love with her childhood friend, Park Jiny... More

SEASON ONE: WINE 01
WINE 02
WINE 03
WINE 04
WINE 05
WINE 06
WINE 07
WINE 08
WINE 09
WINE 11
WINE 12
WINE 13
WINE 14
WINE 15
WINE 16
WINE 17
WINE 18
WINE 19
WINE 20
WINE 21
WINE 22
WINE 23
WINE 24
WINE 25
WINE 26
WINE 27
WINE 28
WINE 29
WINE 30
SEASON TWO: WINE 31
WINE 32
WINE 33
WINE 34
WINE 35
WINE 36
WINE 37
WINE 38
WINE 39
WINE 40
WINE 41
WINE 42
WINE 43
WINE 44
WINE 45
WINE 46
WINE 47
WINE 48
WINE 49
THE LAST WINE

WINE 10

7.4K 330 641
By vielhaze

Our eyes meet!

*GULP!*

Her gaze is cold as always. I can't read her. Although I suddenly jumped here, topping her, she did not give any surprise expression. I hate how the way she remained calm while I'm panicking inside.

'ASDFGHJK'

I read her eyes again, trying to find emotion in it but just like an empty sheet of paper, you can see nothing in it which always make me feel uneasy.

I sat up and was about to stand up when she suddenly pulled me by my arm that made me sit above her lap. She supports her arm to lift her body.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I said sternly, trying to free my arm from her grip but she's strong enough for me to fight.

"Let me go!"

She did not oblige. Just giving me the same shitty blank eyes.

"I saidㅡ"

〣( º · º )〣

I couldn't continue my words when she suddenly places her hand behind my head and pulls me into a kiss!

My eyes widened!

'What the hell is wrong with her!!!'

She didn't move her mouth, it remained locked with mine. I tried to push her on her shoulder but she suddenly flips me, slammed me on the plants and this time her lips are moving!

Her lips are dancing into mine roughly!

I furrowed my brows. Couldn't understand what was happening!

'What the hell... Why is she kissing me! This is unbelievably crazy!'

I tried to push her again but her kisses make me weak!

'Let me gooooo!!!'

But my attempts are useless. Later did I know, my body was giving up and is subconsciously responding to her kisses!

'Shit... This is not happening..'

I shut my eyes as my lips are dancing with hers!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her kisses become soft and I subconsciously riding to her tempo.

"Guys where did she go?"

"I saw her running in this direction though."

"I guess we come too far. I'm worried we scared her by chasing her."

I hear the students talking from distance. I'm sure they are looking for me. I want to run away from this place but I couldn't! I rather want to get attacked by my fans than being with this girl in front of me!

It's so unfair how I couldn't pull strength to push her away!

It's so unfair... but at the same time, I don't know why does my body is giving up on her. In this state, I'm like trusting myself to her.

'Damn Chaeyoung do something!'

๑>ᴗ< ๑

No matter how I scold myself and push to do something but my body is feeling numb right now!

I couldn't protest!

Her kisses are way too powerful!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

She slides her hand around my waist, pulling my body even closer to her as she showered me with soft and sweet kisses!

I'm almost out of oxygen but she always finds a way to let me breathe... She handles this situation well... She handles me very well.

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her hand that was placed behind my head run down to my neck! Her thumb reach to rub my cheek gently that send shivers down to my spine!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her kisses... Her touches... And her breath... They are so warm... Her warmth is like hypnotising me!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

From above her shoulder, I slide my hand around her neck as my body feels heavy! My body is completely giving up right now! I'm shaking and I got nothing to support my balance but to lean on her!

'Shit!'

"Guys I think we should head back now."

"So sad. I just wanted to take pictures of her. I guess we did really scare her for her to run away."

"We shouldn't have chased her guys."

"Yeah. Sometimes we need to give her privacy and space too."

"Aish! But I really adore her huhuhu!"

"We feel you girl but we should not pass to the limit."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Let's go? We can still see her around the campus. We can take pictures of her secretly but we should know how to distance."

"Okay guys, let's go."

Their voices are slowly fading away, indicating that they are living the place.

Her tongue suddenly slide inside my mouth, reaching for my tongue!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

'Shit!'

Her tongue is so strong but I was able to fight back! But I loss when she sucks my tongue!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

I hate how do I don't feel any hate right now! Maybe because her rhythm is soft... I don't feel being harmed at all.

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Seconds later, she pulls away and we both gasping for air when our lips finally parted.

*GULP!*

I gasp for more air then I felt her forehead resting on mine. I slowly open her eyes and to my surprise, she gives me a long soft deep kiss but I did not protest.

She pulls away. She looks into my eyes and her blank eyes earlier become saddened right now.

Her eyes look so sad that I want to swim into it to know what makes those eyes sad. I want to hug her right nowㅡbut my ridiculous thought cut when my phone rings!

♫♪*"Nayeoni, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Uri baro Twice~"*♫♪

That then the situation sink into my head, waking me up from reality!

My eyes widened!

'Shiiiiiiiiit!'

I push her away andㅡ

*PAAAK!*

I slapped her!

I stand up! "W-What have you d-done?! A-Are you crazy?!" I shout at her then I wipe my lips using the sleeve of my jacket!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her face still tilts on the side. She slowly faces me and her cold gaze returned.

*GULP!*

She stands up. "What was that for?" Her voice is calm. You can't tell if she's mad of my slap. "Why do you have to slap me?"

"B-Because youㅡ W-Why did you do that?! W-Why did you h-have to kiss me!"

๑>ᴗ< ๑

"I was just trying to help you."

(๑°ㅁ°๑)

'WHAT??!!' HELP??!!'

"What?! Are you insane?! How can you call that help! Huh?!"

She massages her left cheek, where I slapped. "Tss. That was your second time slapping me after a kiss. You haven't changed." She did not answer me but instead mumbling about things.

"What?! What are you talking about?!"

"I said, you should have thanked me than slapping me."

"Hah!" I scoffed. "What the hell? Why would I thank you, huh?!"

I'm really upset right now!

ʕ •̀ o •́ ʔ

"I saved you from your fans. If I didn't kiss you and you're being loud then they have caught you earlier."

"B-But you don't have to kiss me! T-That was stupid, ridiculous and disgusting!"

"Oh really?" She crosses her arms and steps closer to me. "But why did you respond to my kisses then?"

*GULP!*

'Shit! Seriously why did I do that?! Why did I respond to her kiss?! Aish!'

๑>ᴗ< ๑

"I-I wasn't!"

"Tss. Yeah sure." She said and walk away.

ʕ •̀ o •́ ʔ

'What the! She's so rude as always!'

"Yah! Where are you going I'm still asking you!"

She halts her steps and faces me. "I told you its because you're loud. I kissed you to shut your mouth. That way I saved you from your obsessed fans. Remember yesterday? I was being mean by biting your lip so today I was being soft and kiss you instead." She continues her steps, walking away.

(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

๑>ᴗ< ๑

'What did she just said?! SHE'S UNBELIEVABLE!!'

I follow her with annoyance! "Yah! Remember this I will sue you for sexual harassment!"

"Yes sure, go ahead. And I will tell the court that we are married and kissing is a very natural thing to do."

๑>ᴗ< ๑

"We are not married yet!"

ヾ( ·'⌓'·)ノ゙

"Yes sure."

"Will you stop walking and talk to me properly?!" I said in irritation. I was chasing her, following her behind as we talk!

( •̀∀•́ )✧

She stops and faces me. "Well, I don't think you're interested in talking to me." She gives me her back again and walks away.

( ·'v'·)

I removed my right shoe. "Yah! Are you not going to stop?!" then I throw the shoe at her but to my great surprise, she catches the shoe behind her without looking!

(•'╻'• )꒳ᵒ꒳

She slowly turns around and raises her brow at me. She released a sigh and walk closer to me. She stops in front of me! I was about to speak when she suddenly squat and help me put my shoe back!

(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

"Will you stop throwing your shoes?" She said as she was tying my shoelace. "This cost thousands and you're just throwing thousands."

"W-What do you care!"

She stood up, facing me. "There are millions of homeless people who needed money. You should not say what do I care because I understand how does it feel to have nothing."

"I-It's none of my concern!"

"Yes sure. So then, see you later wifey." She pokes my nose and walks away. I was dumbfounded for a moment!

'What the hell??!!'

I look around and she was nowhere in sight.

Then suddenly the kiss sank into my head!

(๑°ㅁ°๑)

(๑>ᴗ<๑)

"WAAAAAAAA!!"

૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა

"Arrrggh! Psychotic!" I stamped on the leaves on the ground and kicked them in irritation but I accidentally kicked a stone!

"AAAHHH! Aish!..."

'Why do the heaven and earth are so mean to me? Huhuhuhuhu!...'

૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა

*BUZZZZZ!*

I fish my phone out of my pocket to check who message me. It's from an unknown number.

I miss you. See you soon, Chaeyoung.

I frowned. "Who is this? Psh." I delete the message and slide my phone back in my pocket. I don't have time for messages like that. They're probably just one of my admirers who was able to hack my number on my social accounts.

I decided to just spend my time in the blue cafe. On my way, my phones ring. It was Somi.

"YOU'RE A USELESS FRIEND!" I shout on the phone as soon as I answer her call.

"Hahahahaha!" She laughs on the other line.

"What's funny huh?! It's all because of you! If you did not flirt and help me hide from those idiots then the hideous thing would not happen!"

"Hahahaha its a good exercise Chaeng so calm down."

"Fuck you!"

"Yes babe, when?"

"SHUT UP!"

"Okie dokie hahahaha but seriously what happened? You sound so mad right now."

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Let's meet at the cafe this instant." I hang up before she could talk.

CAFE.

I couldn't escape from the student's squeals as I pass by, heading to the cafe. I open the door to enter and even here there are students who admire me too but hopefully, they don't speak out loud.

I said my order and the girl couldn't stop smiling at me. I just ignore her cause I'm not in a mood to talk.

A minute later my coffee is served then Somi came in. She's smiling stupidly. I roll eyes. She said her order and sat across me.

"What happened?" She chuckled lightly.

I think of what happened again and remembering it makes me want to take a pill that can cause amnesia!

'Damn it! Damn this! Damn her!'

I take a sip of my coffee and glare at Somi.

"Ohooo.." She blocks her hand on the air. Relax Chaeng."

"How am I supposed to relax, huh?! Someone just raped me!"

"WHAT?!"

"Can you please lower your voice?!" I said with irritation. Hopefully, we are sitting in the last table, away from other customers.

"Sorry. But seriously?? What happened?!"

I did not respond. I'm hesitating to tell her. But honestly, she's better than Dahyun. I can trust her into this kind of things than Dahyun. That dubu doesn't know how to stop her mouth too!

"Come on Chae, tell me." Her order came. I wait for the waitress to return to the counter before I face Somi and take a deep breath. Then I told her what happened.

"What?!" She covers her mouth with her palm. "Oh, my gooooosh Chaeeeeeng!"

"Lower your voice, will you?"

"Sorry. But heck! You meet your wife and you did an early honeymoon in the garden inside the campus?!"

〣( ºΔº )〣

'What the!'

"What honeymoon! What are you talking about! It's completely not like that you idiot!" I said sternly, trying to lower my voice as possible.

"Shiiiiit! Well hahaha, you can't call that rape Chae because you respond!" She chuckled then suddenly stopㅡ "Wait! As far as I know..." She points me with shock expression. "Heol! I'TS YOUR FIRST KIㅡ" I immediately stand up to cover her mouth with my palm and shot her a death glare.

"What the fuck, Somi!"

She removes my hand and chuckled. "Hehehe alright alright I'll lower my voice now."

"Psh." I return to my seat and take a sip of my cup. I'm thirsty. I look at her and she's giggling and smiling stupidly.

"What?" I said with annoyance.

"How was it?"

(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

"W-What?"

"How was the kiss?" She still wearing a stupid smile.

"Of course its d-disgusting!"

"Oh really? How is it disgusting when you responded and last around 5 minutes?"

"Five minutes? How can you so sure about that huh? Are you there?"

"Well, I wasn't there but I was there."

I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"That I have been through that."

"Yeah right, because you're one of a hell womanizer." She chuckled from my word.

We talk a little more but not about this incident. Sometimes she will ask about the marriage and will attempt to sneak a question about who it was but I don't tell any single letter of her name as possible. We also talk about the videos of me on the ladies room arguing with that girl and the following argument in the field.

"Wouldn't your wife get jealous if she sees that video?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, a girl kissed you in front of the many." She was talking about the incident in the field.

"Whatever."

"Aish.. well unless that hottie is your wife then there's no problem."

My eyes widened. I was drinking my coffee when she said that. I tried my best not to spit the coffee inside my mouth and force myself to swallow it.

'WHAT THE HELL!!'

I place my cup down and look at her. She is smirking.

"Y-You know something right?!"

"Hehehehe I actually followed you when your fans chased you. I was about to walk away when they're leaving but then I heard a voice later and saw you with a girlㅡ ehem correction that girl on the video."

〣( ºΔº )〣

(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

(๑>ᴗ<๑)

૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა

I couldn't believe what she just said.

'She... She knew..'

I space out. I feel like I was being dragged inside the black hole right now!

'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'

She waves her hand in front of my face. "Chaeng wake up hahahaha."

I look at her slowly. "Damn you, Somi." and she laughs again.

LATER.

Time passes and its almost lunch. The meeting is at 1 and it's 11 and a half right now. We bid goodbyes and I head to the parking lot. I drive to the company right away since the way to the venue is the same way to the company. I will stop there to change clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
9.3K 424 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
11K 1K 69
Abandoned and alone, Yoo Jeongyeon, an orphaned girl, faces the harsh realities of survival on the unforgiving streets. Distant and cold to the world...
6.8K 350 24
The crown princess Myoui Mina and the daughter of the captain of the royal guard Son Chaeyoung once knew each other as "the girl by the well" and "my...