Bliss Kingdom 2: Grudge War

By alexrelatado

Months after defeating the Wolf-Pack and ridding Baron Corbin as Raw GM, the rebel faction known as Bliss Kin... More

Recap: Bliss Kingdom Members
Chapter 1: Big News
Chapter 2: Travis meets The Kingdom
Chapter 3: Rogues of Next Gen and a New Member
Chapter 4: Level Up?
Chapter 5: IIconic Crush
Chapter 6: Hugger's Demon
Chapter 7: Finn and Josh vs. The Revival
Chapter 8: Baddest Struggle and Departing
A/N: The First Army Faction Structure
Chapter 9: Moving on and An IIconic Date
Chapter 10: Debut of the Shadow Ninja
Chapter 11: Meeting Ryan
Chapter 12: IIconic Confession
Chapter 13: Battle Lines Drawn
Chapter 14: Battleground
Chapter 15: Intercontinental Championship Tournament part 1
A/N: Special Bliss Kingdom 3 Sneak Peek
Chapter 16: Storm Brawlers meets the Kingdom
Chapter 17: Intercontinental Championship Tournament part 2
Chapter 18: 1 Month Bump and Huge Get Together
Chapter 19: IC Championship Quarterfinals
Chapter 20: IC Championship Semifinals
Chapter 21: SummerSlam WWIII
Chapter 23: The Kings' Sessions part 2
Chapter 24: Peyton Update and Another Get Together
Chapter 25: War Intensity
Chapter 26: The Mentor-Protege
Chapter 27: WWE Super ShowDown
Chapter 28: Survival of the Faction
Chapter 29: A United Brotherhood
Chapter 30: Happy Lives

Chapter 22: The Kings' Sessions part 1

500 10 3
By alexrelatado

(A couple hours after SummerSlam)

After nearly sweeping the series against the First Army, Bliss Kingdom went back to their hotel rooms to celebrate. The Kingdom girls had surprises planned for their respective boyfriends, and those surprises will be remembered forever for the Kingdom boys.

(William and Toni)

The NXT UK division champions were watching a movie while cuddling on the couch. The NXT UK Women's Champion was looking at the Fil-Brit Brawler while she bit her lower lip and blushed. She buried her face in Will's neck while he massaged her back. Toni then looked up at him and gave Will a soft kiss to the cheek. The Fil-Brit Brawler smiled and gave Toni a kiss on her forehead.

Then Toni's lust overcame her, she slowly starting kissing William's neck which surprised the Fil-Brit Brawler.

William: Toni...

She continued kissing his neck before going to his cheek.

William: Toni...

He moaned from the feeling of her soft lips. Toni turned William's head, so she can connect to William's lips. William kissed back with his hands rubbing Toni's back; she shivered when William went under her shirt. Toni then whispered to William's ear.

Toni: let's continue this in bed

She nibbled his earlobe causing William to give in to her demand.

William: o-okay, my darling let's go to bed

He gave Toni a piggyback ride to the bedroom while she peppered small kisses all over his cheeks. They got in the bedroom and Toni shut the door. She got down from William and pushed the UK Champion to the bed.

William backed up to the headboard and could only watch what Toni was gonna do to him. Toni crawled up the bed and straddled William's hips. Then she dove in and planted her lips on his. Will sat up and held Toni while the two made out. Then William went under her shirt giving a small moan from his girlfriend.

Toni pulled back and had the look of lust in her eyes. She let William remove her shirt revealing a black bra underneath. She then removed William's shirt revealing his tone torso. The two stared at each other with the looks of lust before resuming their heated make out session. After an hour of making love, the two went to sleep in each other's arms.

(Finn and Bayley)

Bayley was in the shower washing up, but she was preparing to give Finn an unforgettable night for his and William's victory against Ringkampf. Finn was in bed going through his phone checking out all of the fan art of him and his Demon persona. While he was doing that, Bayley called him.

Bayley: Finny, can you come and help me in here please?

Finn: what you need, love?

Bayley: I need help

Finn: I'm coming

What Finn doesn't know is that he'll walk in to an unexpected surprise. As the Demon King walked in the bathroom, he instantly blushed as he saw Bayley in her nude state. He put his hand over his eyes making Bayley laugh.

Finn: sorry babe, I thought you were done, so I assumed you were in a towel

Bayley: it's okay, Finny

Finn: so what you need?

Bayley: can you come join me here please?

Finn: uhh...

Bayley: and you haven't showered yet

Finn: are you sure about this?

Bayley: Finn, we're a couple and I love you

Finn smiled.

Bayley: come on, join me

He nodded and removed all of his clothing before joining the Hugger in the shower. They helped clean each other while occasionally sneaking in some neck kisses. After they were done showering, they changed into their night clothes and cuddled in bed. Then Finn made the first move and started making out with Bayley. The Hugger brushed Finn's hair with her hand while the Demon King massaged his girlfriend's back.

Bayley: I love you...

Finn smiled and kissed Bayley on the lips.

Finn: I love you too...

They kissed again before comforting each other in a warm hug. Finn rocked the both of them back and forth. Bayley hugged Finn while she laid her head on his chest like a baby and its parent. Finn massaged Bayley's back causing the Hugger to melt in his arms while she smiled comfortably. Then a few minutes later, Bayley fell asleep in Finn's arms.

Finn gently laid his girlfriend on her side of the bed without waking her up. He then laid down and slid his arm around her before giving her a kiss on the forehead. He then fell asleep while holding his girlfriend.

(Lexi and Alex)

Alex carried Lexi bridal style to their room as they were all in a celebratory mood, but what Alex doesn't know is that Lexi has the feeling of leveling up.

Lexi: I'll be in the bathroom, baby

Alex: I'll be in the bed then

They kissed before the Goddess went in the bathroom. In the bathroom, Lexi changed into her ring attire before covering it up with her shirt and yoga pants.

Lexi: this will be a surprise my Alex won't ever forget; he'll have my consent

She looked at the mirror while her cheeks turned red. Then she went out of the bathroom and joined Alex in bed before she dove her lips in.

Alex: babe, what's gotten into you?

He chuckled.

Lexi: nothing, I just feel good when we defeated the First Army

Alex: but it's not over yet

Lexi: I know, but let my lips do the talking please

Alex: I can't argue with my Goddess

The two had a heated make out session that caused the both of them to sweat.

Lexi: let's get this off

She removed Alex's shirt showing his tone body. Lexi bit her lower lip and she traced circles with her finger on his chest.

Lexi: can you help me get this off please?

Alex helped Lexi get her shirt off; the Pharaoh was surprised when he saw her ring attire top. He then looked back up to see the Goddess blushing and smiling.

Lexi: can you also help get these yoga pants off too?

Alex shivered with nervousness, but he obliged with Lexi's demand and got her yoga pants off revealing the bottom of her ring attire. Alex's eyes widened.

Alex: babe...

Lexi: since we won baby; I want to level up, but for you we can level up slowly

Alex: ...

Lexi: and you have my consent

She took his hands and guided them to her attire bottom.

Lexi: this is making me uncomfortable; help me get them off baby

She whispered in his ear while her breath cause goosebumps to form in Alex's upper arms. Her breath made him fall under her control and did what he was asked to. As he removed the bottoms, they reveal a black underwear; Lexi asked him to do the same thing to the top and Alex removed it, revealing a matching black bra.

Lexi: let's get these off, shall we?

The Goddess removed Alex's jogger pants, revealing a pair of boxers underneath.

Alex: babe, you sure about this?

Lexi: yes babe, as I said, you have my consent

She slowly kissed his neck before pulling back. The two stared at each other with a look of lust in their eyes. Lexi grabbed Alex's hands and guided them to her thigh and to his surprise the other hand to her chest. She held his hand that was on her chest before telling him.

Lexi: go on, baby

He gave a little squeeze causing Lexi to give out a small moan. Then her hunger overcame her as she gave her Pharaoh a passionate heated kiss. The force of the kiss pushed them down to the bed with Lexi on top of Alex. The two were still kissing.

After an hour of a Fifty Shades style session, the two cuddled up together under the sheets.

Alex: night baby

Lexi: night my love

Then they fell asleep.

(Billie and Travis)

The newly crowned Intercontinental Champion was giving his IIconic girlfriend a piggy back ride while she held the championship. She was planting small kisses to his cheeks. The American Nightmare put Billie down on the couch and sat down next to her admiring the Intercontinental title.

Billie: you did it, baby

Travis: yeah, look at it

The two looked at the prestigious title while admiring the shine.

Travis: the same title held by the likes of your inspiration HBK, Chris Jericho, Triple H, Jeff Hardy

Billie: Razor Ramon, Chyna, Kurt Angle

Travis: even the Kingdom's mentor Randy Orton

Billie: now you join that elite list, baby

Travis: all thanks to hard work and you baby

Billie: aww babe

Billie grabbed Travis' face with both hands and connected her lips to his. Then a minute later, she pulled back.

Travis: what's wrong?

Billie looked at Travis with a tearful grin.

Billie: a new champion gets his reward

Travis: and what is that?

Billie smiled and she stood up; she went to the bedroom door. 

Billie: give me five minutes, and I'll call you, okay?

Travis: you're getting me excited, but I'll wait

Billie smiled and she went in and shut the door. While he was waiting, Travis went on his phone to see his championship win was trending. He nearly got teary eyed as he saw some of the comments saying that he avenged Xander.

Travis: damn right, I did it for you brother

Five minutes later, Travis heard Billie.

Billie: Trav, can you come in here please?

Travis: coming baby

He put his phone on the table and proceeded to walk into the bedroom. As soon as he entered the bedroom, he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Billie on the bed wearing a silk white lingerie. The Femme Fatale giggled as she saw the funny look on Travis' face.

Billie: come here baby

She motioned with her finger acting like it was a magical spell. Travis gave in and he walked towards the bed. Billie then pulled Travis down and started a make out session. She sat on his lap while her hands were around his neck. 

The American Nightmare's hand went up to her thigh giving a small cute moan from the Femme Fatale. Travis smirked and he gave Billie's thigh a gentle squeeze, letting another moan from his IIconic girlfriend.

Billie pulled back with a blushing grin.

Billie: getting a little cheeky, aren't you?

Travis: I-uh...

Billie: shh, it's okay babe

She went back to kissing him while Travis held her on her leg. Billie then went down to his neck while she massaged his back.

After an hour of love, they cuddled to each other in the bed.

Billie: congratulations again, baby

Travis: thank you, my sweet

They smiled at each other and kissed before falling asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 162 21
When the Skull King's fleet attacks the Demon Prince's flagship, Celtic Fire, Becky is knocked overboard--and rescued by three sirens. They're willin...
6.4K 169 22
A couple years passed since Alex Auditore's rivalry with Murphy has ended at SummerSlam in 2018 and the Pharaoh is looking to a bright future after d...
32K 387 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...
38.9K 541 59
When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and falls in love with one of Seth's worst en...