DADDY ISSUES | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up. A brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
epilogue
got tagged <3

eleven

10.9K 674 490
By _euphxriajjk_

After the dance contest thingy was over, Jungkook decided to take Taejeon home. Lyza would probably already yell at him for staying overnight with their kid at another place but Jungkook didn't care. He seriously had no energy to discuss with her again.

Taehyung wanted to join them and Jungkook let him, it was always better when he was around. Even though he knew exactly that Lyza would freak out over it. Again.

Taejeon was waddling on the ground, singing Expensive girl because he didn't get it off his mind since the performance earlier and tripped every five meters, maybe Jungkook should let him see a doctor. He really got way too clumsy at times with his feet.
"Hey Ggukie--", Taehyung suddenly said, Jungkook caught him staring at him when he looked up and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Hm?"

"Your hair looks gorgeous today", he said, cheeks flushed red while he admired Jungkook's curly hair which was all messy because of the wind. Taehyung had a thing for Jungkook being a mess. "Oh-", Jungkook gulped. "T-thanks?", he asked slightly unsure why he got this compliment.

Taehyung smiled shyly, looked down and kept on walking while Jungkook wasn't able to control his fucking heartbeat! It speeded up, it skipped, it dropped. All at once and he had not a single idea why. Taejeon looked up from above and grinned devilish. That's the tea he signed up for.

When they reached Jungkook's stupid small apartment which had barely any space, they ran into Lyza. Her eyes were reddened, stained tears on her cheeks and her hair put up in a bun. "Wow you look like shit", Jungkook blurted out when he saw his girlfriend like that. Taejeon kicked his leg, "Bad!!"
Lyza only kneeled down and grabbed her baby. "You could've at least called me Jungkook. At least tell me where you take my kid", she snapped and hugged Taejeon tightly.

Kook rolled his eyes, "It's our kid. And i was only at Taehyung's."

She laughed weakly. "Sure."

Then she glared at Taehyung, "I can't believe you're actually supporting him in this, Taehyung. You've known me since forever and you just let him use you as an alibi to cheat on me?! He has a kid, Taehyung. A kid. Your job as a best friend is to tell your dumbass friend what's wrong behavior."

And with that she got up again, Taejeon pressed against her chest while the kid was watching the whole thing quietly, trying to understand it.

"He's not cheating on you, Lyza", Taehyung groaned. "He did one mistake and he did it out of frustration. If you wouldn't be such a fucking bitch to him all the time, he wouldn't have felt the need to run into someone else's arms. Now leave him alone, it's enough for today", Taehyung grumbled, put his arm around Jungkook's waist and pushed him inside.

Lyza left there standing, eyeing Taehyung's hand softly placed on her boyfriend's waist, holding him in a way that wasn't really friendly-ish. "You see that too, right?", she asked her son, but didn't realise that he probably wouldn't understand.

"They always walk like that", Taejeon only hummed and pressed his face into Lyza's cheek, kissing Mommy's cheeks until the tears were gone. "Taejeon is fine", he smiled brightly. "Mommy does not have to cry!! Taejeon was with Daddy and TaeTae all night, Daddy's not lying."

Lyza smiled half-hearted. "So being with Taehyung is in any way better, huh?", she asked a little sarcastically.

"Yes!! They love each other soo, so, so much, Daddy smiles so much with Tae!"

Lyza sighed, tears coming back. "C'mon, I'll get you something to eat", she said and walked into the apartment as well to prepare lunch for her kid. Taejeon got excited over a lamp (which had always been there) and kept dancing his new learned choreography on the kitchen counter.

*

Jungkook laid in bed while Taehyung sat besides him, reading through some porn magazine he found in Jungkook's nightstand. Kook always hid those things from Lyza because she'd get mad if she saw those magazines filled with other women.

Jungkook hadn't touched them in weeks though.

"This one doesn't fit her body at all", Taehyung groaned out, raising his eyebrow at a girl wearing some high waisted panties. "True-", Jungkook agreed, snuggling a bit closer. He laid his head on Taehyung's lap and they started looking through it together.

"Black doesn't fit her skin tone", Jungkook commented after a while but Taehyung only gasped. "What! No! It looks amazing!", he squeaked out and looked down onto Jungkook who was looking up. "No taste." Jungkook tsked and then turned the page but what they saw then made both of them freeze.

Jungkook completely forgot that he bought magazines with women and men.

He gulped dryly when he saw Taehyung's eyes widen at the first dick they encountered. "Didn't know you look at gayporn", the older said dryly, carefully pushing Jungkook's head off his lap. Jungkook, blushing like a mess, sat up and took the magazine away, embarrassed.

"You weren't supposed to see that."

"But I did-", Taehyung hummed.

"Well, obviously", Jungkook rolled his eyes. "It's preferences okay. I get off better if I-", he stopped talking because he felt tears coming up. This whole thing was so fucking weird and embarrassing, why did he had to justify himself for everything all the goddamn time. Taehyung sighed lightly and patted his back. "I know", he hummed and smiled a little sad.

"I know", he repeated, voice soft as a feather. He took the magazine and opened it again, "No one has to know, right?", he asked quietly, like real quiet before they started flipping through the pages. Jungkook was still uncomfortable but he felt relieved that Taehyung didn't make fun of him for it.

"Thanks", the younger said after a while, the magazine was already back in the drawer and Taehyung kept looking at Jungkook fondly. "For what?", Taehyung asked irritated.

"Just for everything", Jungkook's tears came up again, this time dripping down his cheeks from one second to another. He just couldn't hold back anymore, all of this shit got to him, overwhelmed him. Taehyung's smile widened and he grabbed Jungkook softly, pulling him on his lap to hug him tightly.

"There's literally nothing to thank for, Ba- Jungkook", he explained and wiped his tears away. "Stop crying, I cry as well when you cry you idiot", Taehyung's cheeks heated up when he felt Jungkook sobbing even heavier.

"You're just always t-there", Jungkook sobbed. "A-and you never make a big deal out of a-anything", he stuttered, interrupted from tears rushing down all the time. "

"Well, of course I am! I'm your best friend, Kookie", Taehyung whispered, holding him a bit tighter. "And I always will be. You won't ever have to go through anything alone, alright?"

Jungkook nodded, still sobbing. "I fucked up so bad. I fucked my whole life up."

Taehyung shook his head, "You didn't. Lyza's a fucking bitch but she'll calm down. It'll all work out, Kooks. Trust me, just trust me."

"But nothing's working out. I will literally have to drop out of college if my grades continue being that bad. My son is weird and he likes boys and I can't even tell him it's wrong because I'm the dumb shit who got fucked by his best friend and probably ruined a huge part of our friendship. And besides from that, my Mom's dead, my father's in dept and I keep needing money from him. Plus on top of  that I-I'm a horrible boyfriend-"

Taehyung stopped him by pressing their lips together. Like literally, he couldn't stop it? Jungkook looked so beautiful when he was all messed up, not faking shit and simply being so real. Taehyung couldn't help looking at his lips which were trembling, couldn't help pulling him closer.

And he shut the younger up with that effortlessly. There was not a single inch of Jungkook which even tried to resist, he simply melted in Taehyung's tight grip, whimpering softly throughout the kiss while his tears finally came to a stop.

After Taehyung pulled back, he realised what he did and his eyes widened. "Fuck, fuck, sorry!", he said quietly, ashamed of himself. He should've himself under control. Jungkook looked at him, eyes big and surprise clearly taken over him.

"Why?", that's all the asked. He needed to know why Taehyung just did that.

"I couldn't-- I-I-, you looked so beautiful and messed up and a-and you're my beautiful mess-- I just f-felt like it, sorry", his eyes trailed down while Jungkook sat on his lap in silence. He stared at Taehyung, his heart escalating again.

Instead of responding, he pushed Taehyung's chin up softly and pressed their lips together once again.

Until they heard a squeaky little gasp and a door quickly shutting after someone walked in. Jungkook and Taehyung jumped away from each other in an instant, hearts beating up to their throats when they saw Taejeon standing there, hands clasped above his mouth. "I saw that", he said and then looked at the door once again, making sure he closed it properly before the little one climbed onto the bed.

"T-taejeon-", Jungkook started, stuttering.
Taehyung however grabbed the kid and placed him on his lap where Jungkook was just some seconds ago. Taejeon stayed quiet, eyeing them confused. He didn't understand.

"Forget what you saw, yeah? We were just playing games-", Taehyung gulped dryly. Jungkook didn't say a word, he didn't even know what. Taejeon always blabbered out everything he saw to everyone. This wasn't something he'd just forget. "Games?", Taejeon asked bluntly, still looking irritated.

The kid glanced at his father, eyes wide.

"Taejeon. Kiddo, look, what you just saw-"

"Was a kiss", Taejeon finished the sentence. "It's not like it looked like. We just-- ugh", Taehyung didn't even know how to explain a kiss like that. Taejeon stayed quiet, still.

The kid that usually had something to say to literally every topic was completely silenced. "I won't tell Mommy", he suddenly said and got off Taehyung's lap. Both boys looked at him surprised. "You won't?", Jungkook asked, hope filling him up.

"No, Mommy already cries all the time", Taejeon explained quietly, still looking distanced. "A-and-", he then jumped down from the bed and hurried towards the door. "You're dumb, Mommy could have come in just like I did", Taejeon pouted, having this look on his face that Jungkook never wanted to see on his son's face.

Taejeon opened the door, "I saw that", he repeated again and then ran out of the room.

Jungkook and Taehyung were quiet for a moment, simply looking at each other. "See, this is why we can't do shit like this!", Jungkook suddenly snapped and pressed his head back into the pillow. "I've got a son and as far as I know is he the most important thing in this world to me", Jungkook said, voice cracking again.

Taehyung nodded.

"He looked at me as if I'm being a monster. And he knows I hurt his Mum. I'm horrible, I-I'm the worst Dad ever. I shouldn't have gotten a kid- not ever", Jungkook started to cry again, overwhelmed with simply everything.

Taehyung slowly shook his head, "I don't think his look said that he sees you as a monster", Taehyung mumbled. "He's just confused, Kook. Let's just talk to him later, or maybe he'll come back and talk by himself. Taejeon's a smart boy, he always talks about what's bothering him, that's why he's such a bright kid even though-- y'know", he sighed.

"Even though he has no friends? Plays with Barbies? Gets bullied? Wears pink? Likes boys? Taehyung this reminds me awfully lot of some little faggot when he was eight", Jungkook sobbed.

"Jungkook, shut up. I mean it", Taehyung suddenly snapped and smacked Jungkook's head. "Don't you dare use an insult like this in a sentence which is about you or Taejeonie. I mean it", he said angrily. "I don't want to hear shit like that from your mouth. You're not an faggot and you weren't when you were 8. Neither is or will Taejeon be, now shut the fuck up", Taehyung got up and started walking through the room.

Jungkook was silent, only watching him walk around.

"We call people faggots all the time, Tae", Jungkook said quietly. "Yeah, I know."

Taehyung turned around, "But you're not- Just don't. You're not like that, Kookie, please. We promised", Taehyung started to hesitate, looking at Jungkook fearfully. "Don't bring it up. We'll figure everything out okay? You're a good father, you're not gonna fail college. Your Dad will somehow get enough money, your Mom's in a better place and Taejeon is a wonderful kid, he's bright, he's lovely. He's always energetic, funny, he's adorable. So what if he likes boys or barbies, just let him be", Taehyung said.

Jungkook stilled.

"Don't be like they were", Taehyung said, this time a lot shyer, barely hearable.

"Just don't turn into them."

***

)): sksks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
890K 38.9K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
293K 14.5K 77
𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...
3.3K 65 21
[COMPLETED] 💦Sex Memories💦 (SVT X Bps yn) Just read and find out 🔞💦