The New Kid

By 5sos_is_life21

A girl in Ireland , Faith Johnson, was shy and not outgoing she always stayed away from the crowd , nobody re... More

The New Kid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

162 3 0
By 5sos_is_life21

-Alexis's POV-

No one was home," hello?" I screamed.

No body answered," huh" I walked down stairs," you don't have to be so loud you know" Harry said sitting on the couch.

" Oh, well at least someone is here" I said walking around and sitting on the couch.

"Niall, Zayn and Liam all went to get breakfast and some other things" Harry said.

" Okay, so how was Christmas?" I asked, trying not to be quiet and rude.

" It was good, I see you guys had a great Christmas" Harry said looking over at me.

" Yeah, I'm glad you had a good Christmas" I said, he seemed angry.

" I think I'm gonna head back upstairs" Harry said getting up.

" Wait don't go" I said.

" Why not?" Harry asked.

" I don't want to be alone I've been experiencing some pain and I just need someone with me, it seems your mad at me , just please stay" I said.

He looked concerned," I'll stay, I'm not mad at you"

" Not being mean, why are you acting this way? what happened to the old happy and nice Harry" I asked turning towards Harry sitting crisscross.

" It happened when you chose Niall, ever since then I haven't been the same, I can't even pretend to be happy, and now....your having a baby with Niall, I didn't know you guys were that close" Harry said turning his head away.

"Why can't you find someone else?" I asked.

" Nobody makes me feel the way you do" Harry said.

"Harry....don't do this to me" I said.

-Harry's POV-

" I'm sorry, here lately it seems I've bee-" I was interrupted by Faith screaming in pain grabbing her stomach.

" Faith!" I shot up and went beside her,"what's happening?" I asked.

She continued to groan in pain holding her stomach," oh gosh, it's going to be okay" I said rubbing her stomach.

" What's going" Louis said looking at us," what's going on?" he finished.

" Let's go, we need to go the hospital now" I said tearing up, I couldn't stand seeing her in pain.

I carried her to the car and placed her in the back, Louis took off to the hospital,"Harry, I'm so scared, I'm nowhere near my due date" Faith said crying.

" It's okay, I promise" I said holding her hand to keep her comfort.

We got to the hospital," hurry it's an emergency" I said walking in the emergency room.

They rushed a gurney as I placed Faith on there," sir wait out here so we can figure out what's wrong" one nurse said.

" I'm going with her, she is pregnant and she is having stomach pains, it hurts her to talk, I'm sure the dad of that baby ,which is not here right now, would probably want me with her, so please move out of my way" I moved the nurse out of the way and followed them.

I stood by Faith holding her hand," are you okay?" I asked.

" I'm fine, the pain don't hurt as much" Faith said.

" Alright well, we will look at these and be right back, stay in this room" the nurses said going out one by one.

" Harry I'm so scared" Faith said.

" It's going to be okay,do I need to do anything?" I asked.

" No, I just want to know my baby is okay" Faith said closing her eyes, I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I hope everything is okay,do you want me to call Niall?" I asked.

" Yes but let me talk to him" Faith said.

I called Niall, it started ringing and then he answered," hey man, where are you guys at?" he asked.

"This is Faith, Im experiencing severe pain in my stomach, I'm so scared Niall" I said.

" Where are you?" Niall asked concerned.

" Emergency room, ask in the front and hopefully they will bring you back there, Harry is with me him and Louis brought me here" I said.

" I'll be there in a minute, I love you so much baby" Niall said.

" I love you" I said hanging up.

The doctor walked in," Ms Johnson, I saw nothing wrong, your baby is healthy, and in the front schedule an appointment to come see your baby in a few months, the only reason I see why your in such pain is because you need to take it easy, continue to walk because that will help it be easier for delivery"

" Oh thank the lord, thank you doctor" Faith said.

The doctor walked out," I told you everything was going to be alright" I said smiling.

" Thank you for bringing me Harry, and fighting with the nurses to come back here, I don't know what I'd do if you or Louis wasn't home" Faith said hugging my neck.

I hugged her as long as I could," I'm here anytime you need me" I said.

She sat up and I helped her out,we walked back to the front desk," may I help you?" the lady asked.

" Yes, I want to schedule an appointment to see my baby in February" Faith said.

" Okay, what about February 10, at 12:00?" she asked.

" Perfect, thank you" Faith said.

Me, Louis, and Faith walked out, Niall pulled up," baby are you okay?!" Niall came and hugged Faith.

" Hey baby" Faith said.

-Niall's POV-

" How is everything?" I asked.

" It's great, I schedule an appointment to see the baby in February, we can see her together" Faith said smiling.

" I'm glad everything is okay , but baby, we will be on tour in February..." I said grabbing her hands.

" Oh...well I guess I could cancel it" Faith said.

"We can see him or her I promise, if it's a rush to come here and back we

Will definitely do it" I said smiling at her.

" Awesome" she smiled back.

" Alright guys, see you later, I'm taking my special girl out" I said to Harry and Louis.

" By the way, thank you for taking care of her" I said.

Me and Faith were on our way to go eat out anywhere she wanted and going clothes shopping for maternity clothes.

.

.

We finished eating and shopping and headed back to our house,"today has been a long day, do you think maybe we could do something together?" Faith asked.

"of course baby, what else do you want to do?" i asked.

"we could watch a movie together?" she suggested.

"sure" i said driving towards the mall.

We got to the mall and purchased our movie tickets,we walked holding hands to our theater, we walked in and it was quiet, nobody was there,"looks like we have the place to ourselves..at least for now:" I said.

we walked all the way to the top and sat,"thank you baby, for today" Faith said.

-Faith's POV-

Niall kissed me but when i kissed Niall , i pictured Harry and I kissing..i pulled away,"is everything okay?" Niall asked.

"yeah" I said.

Why would I picture Harry? I was confused,"hey baby the movie starting" Niall said puilling me out of deep thinking.

.

.

We got home and settled down," the love birds are back with little directioner" Louis said.

"little directioner?" Niall questioned.

"yeah, the thing Faith is carrying, you know the ball making her 10x bigger" Louis said.

"Louis, we know what your talking about" I said giggling.

"I'll be right back baby" i sadi walking up the stairs.

"Hey" Harry said coming out of his room.

"Hey" i said.

"You had me really worried earlier today, im glad everything is okay" Harry said.

"me too, uhm,thanks for being concerned" i said smiling and then hugging him.

"How was your day with Niall?" Harry asked.

"Good, besides one thing, which i really need to talk to you about, today i kissed Niall at the movies and when i did it reminded me of you, I don't know why but it cant keep happening" I said nervously.

" it reminded you of me?" Harry questioned.

"yeah, well i better get going" I said walking away.

I changed my clothes and went back downstairs, as i was going down the stairs i fell.......

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi, i wrote this chapter on the computer so if it looks weird or its different thats why, this book, it needs something, im trying to figure it out, bare with me im not the best writer lol, anyways thank you for voting on my book or books if you havent already check out my other book Bad Boy its a Luke Hemmings fanfic, thank you Love you guys bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.1K 47
Prologue: Cher was a normal High school girl... She had To had to move to a new country but she made friends quite quickly. She also had a AWES...
215 1 11
Niall was a troubled kid from Ireland. His mother couldn't stand him any longer so she sent him to a school in London. He got paired up with 4 buddie...
25.5K 470 35
A baby was kidnapped from the Horan family when Niall was only four. The Horan's celebrate the baby's birthday every year, praying they will someday...
4.2K 85 60
~everyone can have a dark past right, even the one you least expect~ This is a stroy about a girl and some big choices she needs to do [Niall Horan o...