~Weird~ Connor Murphy x Rea...

jxllycee द्वारा

Unlike the majority of weird things that happened to me, I'm glad you happened, because I was able to find so... अधिक

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY
thank you

SIXTY-NINE

1.9K 71 119
jxllycee द्वारा

You

A/N: get your minds out of the gutter lads :))))
also! thanks for waiting and your patience. apologies again.

So many things ran through me when he said those four words.

I nodded, only hesitating because I was trying to pull myself together. I felt so many things that I didn't think were possible around him, everything was indescribable.

But it was the best kind of indescribable.

"You-" Connor began.

"Yes Connor," I grinned, nodding faster. "Yes- Oh my god, yes, I wanna marry you!"

His expression made it seem like he wanted to say so many things, but Connor managed an emotional "okay".

He took my left hand and slid the beautiful ring on before standing up.
We admired the ring, which sparkled and seemed to complement everything around us.

But this wasn't about the ring, or its value or its cost. At this moment, it was only us.

"I think that looks pretty good, huh?" Connor spoke after a few blissful seconds of silence.

I let out a laugh through a small cry. "I'd say so," I replied as he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. I returned the embrace and held him like I haven't before. Like I would never have this moment again.

But we've had it the second I knew him.

"I love you so much, Connor..." I could feel his smile against my shoulder. I needed to say it so many times, each syllable with more meaning because Connor deserved it all.

"I love you more, Y/N," Connor whispered back, "You have no idea."

Our faces dried and our lips touched. I felt his thumb gingerly rub my hand that wore the ring.

"Con," I began, "I- god, I can't believe you asked me here at..."

He pulled back and touched his forehead on mine. "Yea, I thought this reunion would work in our favor."

I covered my mouth again before burying my face in his chest.
"I know how much this matters to you, Y/N." I heard him say softly.

"You matter so much more to me, Connor," I whispered. "Thank you."

When I glanced back up, his eyebrow was raised. "For..?"

"For being Connor Murphy, goddammit. For being there for me and understanding, for even remembering about thi-"

My lips were caught by his once again.

"I should be telling you all that." He sighed under his breath.

I took both his hands and opened my mouth to say something else before something else caught our attention. It was coming from inside the building.

"Wait, did-"

"Is Connor actually doing..."

"Holy shit, shut your pieholes! We don't know how thin the walls are here-"

Laughing softly to myself, I rested my head on Connor's shoulder again, keeping my eyes on my hand that intertwined with his. Connor attempted to hide his own chuckle.

"Uhm," Connor hummed, "Should we tell them? Yknow, before they bombard us with-"

Shrugging, I squeezed his hand as the two of us turned towards the infinite sky. "I mean, would it hurt to wait, love?" I answered.

His bit his lip at the name, smiling down at the ground. "No, not really. I'd like it to be just us right now."

I hooked my arm around his torso as we leaned against the brick building, taking in the view as we were surrounded by memories of the place.

People barely noticed when we would make our way to the side of the school, but we were never invisible to each other. It was so nice, not feeling invisible.

Not here.

•••

Every now and then my eyes would shift to look at the ring and at Connor, and I couldn't help but smile.

I was so lucky.

After some time had passed, it was an hour before the reunion would be over.

"The best time to tell them would probably be now," I told him, sliding my hand into his as we entered the building.

Connor nodded and scanned the hallway, searching for the group. "Huh, can't find them," He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

I turned around to check, "Well I did," my lips broke into a smile as Gianna, Jared, Michael, and the others met up with us.

"Y/N! Connor!"

"So.." Jared leaned his head forward, expecting some kind of answer to something. "Did you..?"

I raised an eyebrow before the thought came to me. He knew.

Then I glanced up at Connor as he returned a small smirk. Excitedly, I held up the ring as Connor proudly exclaimed: "She said yes!"

Evan's eyes widened and beamed. "Oh my- Congratulations!"

"Holy shit! Congrats!" Michael grinned as he patted Connor's back.

"Are you serious? Congratulations, both of you!" Gianna gave the two of us a quick hug. "And the ring- WOAH, IS THAT REAL!?" she asked, delicately holding my fingers. I nodded with a chuckle.

"I saw it, and I knew it was perfect," Connor explained happily.

"That's absolutely amazing!" Alana said, "If you guys need help planning the wedding, don't be afraid to ask us for the help!"

"Thank you so much, Alana," I turned to everyone. We'd definitely be needing the help, but everything would be so worth it. "Thank you, every single one of you."

"I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations, Con," Zoe squealed as she attacked her brother with a tight hug. Connor, in an effort not to look stunned, hugged Zoe and smiled into her shoulder, a tear almost falling from his eye.

Zoe let go and turned to me. "And
Y/N... Holy shit, girl, you're gonna be my sister in law."

"I know," I laughed, "I really look forward to it!"

I'm looking forward to everything that's coming our way.

"So," Connor glanced down before shifting his attention to me, a subtle, happy look on his face. "Who else do we break the news to?"

"Right," I nodded, "This isn't everyone yet, is it? My dad's totally gonna lose it, but like, in a good way. I know he'll like the news."

"You sure?" Connor snorted.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? I know he will. Why wouldn't he be? It's you!" I gestured to him.

"Well, I know for sure Mom's gonna flip," Zoe nudged Connor's shoulder, and he nodded. My own stomach was doing multiple flips ever since he pulled out the ring.

My hand found it's way into Connor's. "Oh my god, I'm so happy," I sighed quietly. Feeling Connor's thumb brush against the back of my hand, my heart skipped a million beats. He kissed the top of my head as my smile grew.

I wasn't expecting him to hear me.

•••

Zoe wasn't wrong.

"We're getting married, and we'd like to invite you to our wedding," I concluded after Connor was finished explaining everything to his parents in their family room. I watched as his mother started to gush and his father smile, happy and proud.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Cynthia's eye's gleamed as she placed her hands on her chest. "Larry, isn't this-"

"It's wonderful," Larry chuckled. "Congratulations, both of you!"

"Thank you so much!"

"Yea, thanks, Dad." Connor looked to his father. That genuine and bright smile appeared on his face as he looked back down.

"Oh I'm so happy for you two!" Cynthia said as she engulfed us both in a warm hug. "Y/N, dear, you are going to look like an absolute gem in your dress. Not that you don't already."

Larry tapped Connor's shoulder, leaned in, and whispered something to him. He turned to him, saying something back while shaking his head.

Both of them traded smiles as Larry then asked, "So does that mean we're the first to know the wedding date?"

•••

Later, before we knew it, we found ourselves in the steps of my old home, anxiously waiting for the door to open after I rang the doorbell.

My eyes landed on Connor's good that quickly tapped against the concrete.
"You alright?" I asked.

"Oh yea," he exhaled. "Y'know, totally not nervous about asking my fiancé's father for permission to marry her."

Dad suddenly swung the door open, coffee mug in one hand reading '10/10 Dad'. He greeted us with a surprised smile. "Oh! Hey, guys!"

"Hey Dad, how are you?" I asked, pulling him into a hug.

"I'm good, Y/N. Thanks for stopping by, both of you. You guys can come on in" He allowed us to enter the house and he kissed my cheek. I found immediate comfort in the calming interior. Same comfortable walls and layout.

"Looks like both of you grew a ton," My dad noticed. "Especially Connor!"

"Yea, I feel more and more like a tree every day." Connor chuckled.

Dad let out a laugh. "I would imagine it's both a blessing and a curse."

"No doubt about that,"

Do you guys want anything to drink?" Dad offered.

Connor politely shook his head. "I'm good, thank you."

"Alrighty then, so how are ya'll doing?"

"Well..." Connor began. I did my best to hide the ring from open view as we comfortably settled in the living room couch, but that wasn't possible with our expression. "We have some news that we wanna let you know about."

I motioned to the recliner that was across from us. It looked like it never budged from its typical spot. Dad sunk into it and folded his hands.
"Oh really?"

"Yep," I chirped. Connor looked to me for confirmation and I gave him a nod.

"So-- sounds weird, but it was important-- it started with us going to a high school reunion," Connor began with a subtle laugh, "That was a couple nights ago. We hung out with my sister and our old friends for a bit, and we eventually got to be by ourselves."

My leg started to bounce a little as he continued.
"And beforehand, I found this beautiful ring online,"

Dad's went frozen at 'ring'.

I heard Connor's breath hitch as he finally said. "I asked her. I asked Y/N to marry me."

I held up the hand with the ring, indicating my answer.

A short silence followed before my dad straightened himself up in his seat. His face was serious and he looked down.

When he glanced back up, he said quietly, "Y/N, I'd like to speak with Connor alone if that's alright."

I automatically found my fiancé's hand. "Don't murder him." I stared deadpan at my father as Connor snorted.

"Y/N, I'm not gonna kill him. Why would I do that?" Dad furrowed his eyebrows."I'd just like to have a quick word with him alone, especially if it's about matters like these. Y'know, man to man."

Hesitating and looking at the two of them, I stood up, turned on my heal and traveled upstairs. Honestly, I was tempted to listen as I stood in the hallway, but I could tell it was important.

However, going from the look on my dad's face before I left, I had a feeling I was gonna end up marrying Connor Murphy.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

104K 2.3K 25
For those who are fans of the musical 'Dear Evan Hansen' and also has a crush on one of the charcters Connor Murphy and wanna read a fanfic between y...
158K 5.3K 55
Just a bunch of Dear Evan Hansen one-shots because I can't commit to a real book. feel free to prompt me. Ideas are appreciated. WARNING as A LOT of...
1.2K 91 11
𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 | ❝ i wish you could see yourself the way i do... ❞ ━ After Y/n L/n courageously intervenes to defend the enigmatic and troubled Co...
1.8K 45 9
A musical one shots book. What more is there to say? Cover made by app called FotoRus The musicals, as well as all photos in this book, aren't owned...