A Little Bit Heated

By AmberRaquel5

Kaneki goes into his heat. Uta and Tsukiyama help him out. More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven

Four

22.8K 403 117
By AmberRaquel5

xxfourxx

Kaneki looked into Tsukiyama's blue eyes, lips parted in a lewd pant, as the older ghoul looked him up and down appreciatively. "Bonjour, Kaneki-kun," He smiled, teeth gleaming, gaze predatory. "Pray tell, what do you mean to achieve doing such a thing in public?"

Kaneki couldn't make himself speak. "Mmmmph. Want," He finally managed, fisting his cock. Tsukiyama smirked. Before Kaneki could react, he found himself scooped up in strong arms for the second time that day, and he squirmed, pressing his face against Tuskiyama's shoulder, making soft, needy sounds. "Patience, dear Kaneki," the gourmet chuckled. Kaneki whined again, as he was carried quickly, hearing Tsukiyama say, "Please, to my apartment, if you will," as he was placed in the other's lap and a car door slammed shut. Kaneki immediately kissed Tuskiyama, shoving his tongue in the other ghoul's mouth, whimpering as his rear was groped and kneaded by firm hands. He moaned when a slim, long finger entered him without warning, and he clenched, breaking the kiss to make an extremely lewd sound. Tsukiyama kissed his jaw down to his throat, smirking to himself as Kaneki pushed back against his digit, wanting it thrusting into him. A second finger was pushed in, prompting an almost sob from the half ghoul as the other man scissored him. "Look at you, mon cheri, what a mess you are," Tsukiyama purred, working Kaneki open thoroughly.

Kaneki keened, nuzzling Tuskiyama's throat. "Mmm, please~ More~"

To his despair, Tuskiyama withdrew, and the young man ground on him desperately, wanting him so much it hurt. He was again picked up, and he kissed the gourmet, distracting the older man for a moment, before they continued on to wherever they were going. Kaneki didn't have it in him to wonder if Tsukiyama was going to take this opportunity to eat him.

He just hoped wherever Tsukiyama decided to fuck him was soft and cool to his overheated, oversenstive body. Keys jingled, and a door squeaked open. "Almost there, delice," the gourmet murmured, and more slick ran down Kaneki's legs at the unspoken promise. Seconds later, he was on his back, half-lidded eyes, one human, one ghoul, trained on Tsukiyama, who was scrambling out of his clothes. Kaneki spread his legs wide in invitation, and the ghoul pressed between them, erection rubbing Kaneki's hip. He kissed the younger one gently, tongue stealing all of Kaneki's breath. He eagerly reciprocated, grinding upwards, mewling in the welcome friction the action provided. He moaned as the other ghoul kissed down his jaw, his neck, leaving love bites and hickeys. He teased Kaneki's nipples, making the half ghoul groan.

"Please,please," he whimpered, eyes wide and wet. Tsukiyama simply kissed further down his body, licking at his navel, nipping at his hip. By now, Kaneki was more than ready for Tsukiyama to get on with it. "Hahhh.....dammit, just fuck me alrea-nggghh~"

Kaneki felt his eyes roll back as Tsukiyama's mouth closed around him, hot and wet and so, so good, yes, yes, yes......

Tsukiyama slurped and sucked, tonguing the slit on Kaneki's head and dragging it up the sensitive underside. Kaneki mewled as he received the best blow job he'd ever had in his life.

Too soon, Tsukiyama pulled away, and he whined with protest, arching his back. He wanted the older ghoul so bad, please, please, please.......

He let the other ghoul roll him onto his stomach, positioning him so he was leaning forward on his elbows, ass in the air. Kaneki squirmed, whimpering, needing Tsukiyama inside of him, and now. " You're so wet for me, Kaneki-kun," the gourmet purred, rubbing Kaneki's hole with a rough thumb, gathering slick on it before bringing it to his mouth. He sucked on his own digit, eyes rolling back at the flavor. Kaneki was even more dolce than he had thought. The half ghoul mewled at the lewd noises behind him, cheeks flushed, mouth open in a pant, feeling himself clench around nothing. "Pleaseeee~" He keened, rocking back. "Please...fuck me, fuck meeee~"

Tsukiyama kissed the spot beside Kaneki's hole, smirking. The other was begging for his cock, and he had half a mind to roughly fuck the younger, as the other continually begged. However, he knew he would not have another opportunity for what he wanted to do until fall, which was another four months, and so he decided to fully appreciate Kaneki while he was vulnerable. Kaneki gasped as a wet, hot organ prodded him, eyes rolling back as Tsukiyama's tongue-what else could it be, shit, it felt so good- slipped past the ring of muscle and into his body. He whined, grinding back, and Tsukiyama made a pleased sound, prompting Kaneki to moan. His dick was leaking pre-cum,begging to be touched. He palmed himself as Tsukiyama continued to eat him out, hands gripping the half ghoul's thighs to keep him in place. Not that he was going anywhere. Tsukiyama's tongue licked lazily into him, dragging against his walls, and Tsukiyama hummed, Kaneki mewling pathetically.

After a few minutes of noisy licks and slurps, the gourmet withdrew. Kaneki sobbed, trying to push back and gain more pleasure. He was rewarded with two fingers.

"Ahhhh!" Kaneki squeaked, walls tightening. "Nghhhh. Yea-ahhh, Tsuki...hahh....yama~"

The other's fingers curled, nailing Kaneki's prostate. "Mmmmmmph...."

He steadily rocked his hips back, fucking himself on the long, slim digits, gasping and moaning as his sweet spot was hit over and over. Heat curled in his stomach, warning him of his approaching release. Tsukiyama added a third finger, stretching the young ghoul even more. His dick throbbed, desperate to be in Kaneki's tight warmth, but he held back. This was the half ghoul's first heat, so he would be civil. He was focused solely on Kaneki's pleasure, for now. Later, he would have him, make the white-haired remember this till the next time. Tuskiyama stroked himself, getting harder with every noise Kaneki made, watching his fingers disappear inside his partner.

Finally, Kaneki clenched, a high pitched moan tearing from his throat as he ejaculated.He slumped forward, face pressed into the mattress of Tsukiyama's bed, satisfaction thrumming through him. He started when a hot tongue liked him again lazily, moving up to taste his balls and the cum dripping down his inner thigh. Tsukiyama let go of his still hard penis, pulling Kaneki back against his chest. The half ghoul rolled to face the gourmet, scenting him with his cheek, rubbing his face on his throat. The scent of lavender was soothing, and his eyes grew heavy. Tsukiyama kissed his nose, thinking about how cute the other looked, like a sleepy kitten.

Kaneki caught his breath, slowly starting to drift off. The heat had subsided for the moment, sated, but even as his breathing slowed, an ache built inside him, begging to be filled. His scent shifted from pleased to restless. He kissed Tsukiyama's jaw, nibbled his collar bone.The gourmet chuckled. He didn't flinch when Kaneki took a bite out of his shoulder, simply hugging the younger ghoul closer as he chewed, swallowed, and took another bite.

How ironic, Tsukiyama smirked. Everyone was worried about him eating Kaneki, but really, he had no intention to. Hadn't for a long while, now. But he'd let them think that, as long as he could continue being close to the dolce half ghoul.

Kaneki apologetically licked Tuskiyama's healing shoulder, then proceeded to grind against Tsukiyama's arousal. The gourmet's smirk widened, and he stole a deep kiss, before sitting up, pulling Kaneki into his lap.

He moaned as the half ghoul lowered himself onto his dick, gasping as the younger ground down with an open-mouthed mewl. Tsukiyama took the opportunity to kiss him, tongue delving in his mouth, stealing his breath. Kaneki slowly began to ride him, keening as Tuskiyama pushed deep into him, stretching him and splitting him open.The room was filled with pants and the slap of skin on skin, Kaneki's moans, and Tuskiyama's muffled curses.

Kaneki had thought that after the fucking he'd got from Uta, nothing could compare, but this......"O-Ohhhhh~" He whimpered and cried out as Tuskiyama pounded into him, screaming when the gourmet decided to stop screwing around and mercilessly abused his prostate. He felt fingers on his dick as the older ghoul jerked him off, heat coiling like a snake in his stomach and erupting in a wave of white-hot ecstasy.

He came with Tsukiyama's name on his lips, trembling in the aftershocks and slumping against the gourmet, panting into his shoulder. A familiar-but-not feeling rose in him, and he realized Tsukiyama was......well, knotting him. Just like Uta had.

"Mine," Tsukiyama mumbled hotly against his ear, scenting Kaneki repeatedly. Kaneki let him, too tired to do anything but take it. The word 'mine,' danced in his head. Uta had said that a coupling during heat wasn't binding, but Kaneki had sensed that there was something the tattooed ghoul hadn't been saying. He'd been too fucked out to press further, and soon forgot entirely about it until now, previously too interested in eating and sex to worry. He wasn't really worried now, either, something about Tsukiyama acting so possessive ringing right.

Any thoughts left the half ghoul's head as he slowly started to drift to sleep, purring quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 2K 53
even when i felt nothing, he sparked something in me. but don't forget, all sparks die out eventually. [ wroetofreezy au ]
119K 6.3K 36
it's just another story; he fell in love with a foreigner.
37.8K 2.6K 42
Seokjin starts working at a new school and didn't expect to fall for one of his coworkers.
10K 917 13
Copter has been crushing on his clueless P whom he only sees during the summer.