Four

xxfourxx

Kaneki looked into Tsukiyama's blue eyes, lips parted in a lewd pant, as the older ghoul looked him up and down appreciatively. "Bonjour, Kaneki-kun," He smiled, teeth gleaming, gaze predatory. "Pray tell, what do you mean to achieve doing such a thing in public?"

Kaneki couldn't make himself speak. "Mmmmph. Want," He finally managed, fisting his cock. Tsukiyama smirked. Before Kaneki could react, he found himself scooped up in strong arms for the second time that day, and he squirmed, pressing his face against Tuskiyama's shoulder, making soft, needy sounds. "Patience, dear Kaneki," the gourmet chuckled. Kaneki whined again, as he was carried quickly, hearing Tsukiyama say, "Please, to my apartment, if you will," as he was placed in the other's lap and a car door slammed shut. Kaneki immediately kissed Tuskiyama, shoving his tongue in the other ghoul's mouth, whimpering as his rear was groped and kneaded by firm hands. He moaned when a slim, long finger entered him without warning, and he clenched, breaking the kiss to make an extremely lewd sound. Tsukiyama kissed his jaw down to his throat, smirking to himself as Kaneki pushed back against his digit, wanting it thrusting into him. A second finger was pushed in, prompting an almost sob from the half ghoul as the other man scissored him. "Look at you, mon cheri, what a mess you are," Tsukiyama purred, working Kaneki open thoroughly.

Kaneki keened, nuzzling Tuskiyama's throat. "Mmm, please~ More~"

To his despair, Tuskiyama withdrew, and the young man ground on him desperately, wanting him so much it hurt. He was again picked up, and he kissed the gourmet, distracting the older man for a moment, before they continued on to wherever they were going. Kaneki didn't have it in him to wonder if Tsukiyama was going to take this opportunity to eat him.

He just hoped wherever Tsukiyama decided to fuck him was soft and cool to his overheated, oversenstive body. Keys jingled, and a door squeaked open. "Almost there, delice," the gourmet murmured, and more slick ran down Kaneki's legs at the unspoken promise. Seconds later, he was on his back, half-lidded eyes, one human, one ghoul, trained on Tsukiyama, who was scrambling out of his clothes. Kaneki spread his legs wide in invitation, and the ghoul pressed between them, erection rubbing Kaneki's hip. He kissed the younger one gently, tongue stealing all of Kaneki's breath. He eagerly reciprocated, grinding upwards, mewling in the welcome friction the action provided. He moaned as the other ghoul kissed down his jaw, his neck, leaving love bites and hickeys. He teased Kaneki's nipples, making the half ghoul groan.

"Please,please," he whimpered, eyes wide and wet. Tsukiyama simply kissed further down his body, licking at his navel, nipping at his hip. By now, Kaneki was more than ready for Tsukiyama to get on with it. "Hahhh.....dammit, just fuck me alrea-nggghh~"

Kaneki felt his eyes roll back as Tsukiyama's mouth closed around him, hot and wet and so, so good, yes, yes, yes......

Tsukiyama slurped and sucked, tonguing the slit on Kaneki's head and dragging it up the sensitive underside. Kaneki mewled as he received the best blow job he'd ever had in his life.

Too soon, Tsukiyama pulled away, and he whined with protest, arching his back. He wanted the older ghoul so bad, please, please, please.......

He let the other ghoul roll him onto his stomach, positioning him so he was leaning forward on his elbows, ass in the air. Kaneki squirmed, whimpering, needing Tsukiyama inside of him, and now. " You're so wet for me, Kaneki-kun," the gourmet purred, rubbing Kaneki's hole with a rough thumb, gathering slick on it before bringing it to his mouth. He sucked on his own digit, eyes rolling back at the flavor. Kaneki was even more dolce than he had thought. The half ghoul mewled at the lewd noises behind him, cheeks flushed, mouth open in a pant, feeling himself clench around nothing. "Pleaseeee~" He keened, rocking back. "Please...fuck me, fuck meeee~"