Five

xxfivexx

It was light when Kaneki woke up again, and he blinked in the light, wincing as it assaulted his corneas. He was alone, curled up in what was obviously Tsukiyama's bed, the sheets pulled over his body. He immediately kicked them off, burning hot under them. He wondered where the gourmet ghoul had gone. He snuggled against the bed, inhaling the smell of lavender and a darker scent, uniquely ghoul. It was relaxing, and he closed his eyes, starting to slip back to sleep, before his stomach growled and gurgled, feeling like it was trying to eat itself. Kaneki whined and slowly sat up, body sore. Where the hell was Tsukiyama? He scowled, clumsily sliding out of bed, stumbling as he made his way to the only door. The room was large, with expensive furniture and flowers everywhere, but Kaneki paid no mind to his surroundings, two goals in mind: find food, and then climb Tsukiyama like a tree. Silent, he crept out of the bedroom, immediately smelling coffee and meat. Tuskiyama's scent tickled his nose, along with another one, smelling of plaster and dark chocolate. The combined scents made his mouth water, and his pace quickened, his sense of smell leading the way. He padded through the apartment (despite its size, it was still too small to be a house, and the lay- out was similar to Kaneki's own apartment, albeit more pricey), sniffing and getting more impatient each second, till he rounded a corner to find himself in the kitchen.

Both Tsukiyama and Uta looked up as he entered, cups of coffee and half-eaten plates of flesh in front of them. Kaneki didn't pause to ponder why Uta was here. He eyed the food on the table, stomach demanding sustenance. "Bonjour, Kaneki-kun. Did you rest well?" Tsukiyama inquired, standing up to retrieve a plate for the half-ghoul, laden with meat. Kaneki nodded, voice raspy."Um, yes......."

Uta patted the seat next to him at the table, and Kaneki settled there, slightly distracted by Uta's scent, leaning over to sniff his collar. Uta chuckled, tipping Kaneki's chin up, mouth firmly pressing against his. The half-ghoul reciprocated, a soft noise bubbling out of his throat. Uta groaned and broke the kiss. Kaneki began to protest, but then his attention snapped to the plate Tsukiyama had set in front of him. He didn't fail to notice that the gourmet sat on his other side, so that the half ghoul was sandwiched between both men. He dug into his meal with a quiet thanks, half-listening to the conversation Uta and Tsukiyama were having.

"Has he taken a shower yet?" Uta asked.

"Non, not yet," Tsukiyama replied, taking a drink of coffee. "This is the first time he's been up since yesterday evening."

"Mmmm."

Kaneki paid no mind, not caring what the words meant, focused on his breakfast. The flesh was warm and melted in his mouth, and he wolfed it down, not worried about silverware in the least.

Tsukiyama and Uta kept talking, but Kaneki spaced out when he felt a familiar dribble down one leg, and his dick swelled, straining eagerly towards his abdomen. He paused in his meal, licking his suddenly dry lips. Uta and Tsukiyama's scents seemed to grow stronger, and he wavered, not knowing which direction to lean in, which ghoul he wanted. Two hands, one from each side, settled on his thighs. Kaneki's cock twitched, and he felt himself clench. He whimpered softly through a mouthful of meat, legs starting to spread open.

"Fuck," Uta said, voice strained. Tsukiyama took a breath, silently agreeing. Kaneki's scent was delectable and inviting, a sweet, sugary smell. Honey, melted sugar, syrup......and a darker tone, akin to black licorice. Kaneki finished his food, pushing away his plate. For the first time, he was aware how gross he felt. He wanted a bath. He started to stand up, only to be pulled back into Uta's lap and a hard kiss. He melted, gasping as skilled hands began working his shaft.

Another mouth was on his neck, and he realized with a quiet moan that it was Tsukiyama. He licked Kaneki's throat, nipping and sucking, hands trailing down his sides and to his ass, kneading his toned cheeks. Kaneki mewled into Uta's mouth, feeling himself dripping, staining Uta's pants. He moaned louder when a finger, long and slim, entered him, curling and stroking his walls.

He pulled back from Uta's mouth, gasping, fingers clenched in the other's shirt, hips twitching and a soft whine leaving him. Both ghoul's continued to overwhelm him with their touches, Uta 's thumb circling the head of Kneki's dick while Tsukiyama's finger teased at his prostate.

Without warning, Kaneki came hard, tensing and groaning. Uta laughed quietly. "Well now, bunny, there's fast, and then there's fast," He joked.

Kaneki blushed, hiding his face in Uta's shirt.

Tsukiyama spoke in his ear, making him shiver. "Would you like a shower, cheri?"

"Bath," the half ghoul mumbled, feeling Uta silently chuckle.

Uta surrendered Kaneki to Tsukiyama, Kaneki puzzling over why Uta couldn't carry him (not that he minded, Tsukiyama smelled fantastic, and he wanted him, wanted him so much he accidentally dripped on the carpet as Tsukiyama made his way to the bathroom.) Uta trailed behind, licking his lips and eyeing Kaneki lewdly over Tsukiyama's shoulder.

Tsukiyama gave Kaneki some privacy when they got to the bathroom, he and Uta retreating to the bedroom so they wouldn't distract Kaneki more than they had.

Kaneki drew some water in the tub, trying to make sure it wasn't too hot or cold, before lowering himself in with a content sigh. He slid down till he was completely submerged, sighing contentedly. For a few minutes, he sat, enjoying the feel of the perfect temperature of the water. Finally, he grabbed an expensive looking bottle of shampoo, scrubbing it into his white hair, careful not to get it in his eyes when he rinsed it out. Then he coated a wash rag with soap, beginning to wash his body. It smelled good, like flowers. Kaneki realized it smelled like Tsukiyma and let out a pleased noise.

After a while, as the water began to get slightly gross, Kaneki climbed out of the tub, shivering in the cool air. He quickly heated up as he grew aware of his rapidly rising arousal, and he felt slick. Again.

Sighing, he dropped a fluffy towel he'd been drying off with to the floor and slipped out of the bathroom, wanting to find Uta and Tsukiyama. It wasn't difficult to find the gourmet's room, Kaneki relying on his sense of smell to guide him.

He paused in front of the door suddenly. Soft noises came from within, moans and gasps. He wondered whether to go in. He wondered what the other ghouls were doing, exactly. Though as he breathed in the faint scent of arousal coming from the room, it wasn't hard to guess. Curiosity prevailed, and he pushed his way into Tsukiyama's bedroom.