Six

xxsixxx

Kaneki stopped in his tracks, hardly believing his eyes. Uta had Tsukiyama pinned to the bed, and muscles rippled on his back as he thrusted roughly into the gourmet. Tsukiyama moaned, head tipped back, eyes at half mast and mouth open in a pant. Neither one seemed to notice Kaneki at first, too wrapped up in their activity.

Kaneki watched, eyes wide as Uta continued to fuck Tsukiyama, the mask maker gasping curses and praising Tsukiyama's heat and tightness. It was very obvious that whatever this was, it was not hate sex. The ghouls looked as if they had done this before, many times, bodies melding with each other effortlessly. Kaneki's hand slipped to his aching cock as he wondered idly how long Tsukiyama and Uta had been a thing.

"Ahhh~ Fuck, yes~ Uta, please......hah~" Tsukiyama whined, fingers digging into the other's back, legs wrapped around his waist, little noises slipping from his mouth. Uta groaned in reply, hips snapping forward and drawing a wail from the gourmet, hands scrabbling at the other man, eyes rolled back. Kaneki moaned softly, stroking himself faster, heat curling in his stomach as he continued to watch without shame. He felt a pang of jealousy as Uta began to jerk Tsukiyama off, making the ghoul keen. He wanted to be the one Uta was fucking into the mattress like that. Or maybe Tsukiyama. He whined quietly, imagining them both inside him again. Want, want, want, his mind repeated, body throbbing. He didn't even notice he was dribbling onto the lush carpet, clear liquid staining his thighs.

The mask maker and gourmet, however, both smelled Kaneki at the same time. Tsukiyama's eyes fixed on him, kakugan glowing, whimpering as he saw Kaneki jerking himself off as he watched the other get fucked. Uta turned his head, smirking. "H-hey, there...nghh~ Bunny," he panted, gaze challenging. Kaneki's hips twitched, and he made a strangled, warbling noise. Uta's composure faltered a little, bucking into Tsukiyama and drawing a keen from his lover."Ahhh, fuck, Shuu~"

Tsukiyama came hard, ropes of semen staining Uta's stomach and chest, and Uta gave a long moan as his body tensed and he spilled into the gourmet ghoul. Kaneki's dick spurted his own fluid, and he rocked forward, milking himself as he watched Uta and Tsukiyama tremble as they came down from their orgasms. After a few seconds, Uta withdrew from Tskiyama's ass, cum dribbling from Shuu's hole, Uta pressing a gentle kiss to the other's mouth. Kaneki whined again, feeling more slick run down his legs. He wanted to the other ghouls, but it was their bed. He was an outsider, not welcome unless invited. He wondered now, panting, how he had never noticed that Uta and Shuu were together. As he watched Tsukiyama wrap himself around Uta, it was clear as day.

Uta looked over at him. "Come here, bunny, " He purred, patting the space between him and Tsukiyama. Kaneki hesitated, but when Tsukiyama turned wide, lustful eyes on him, he scrambled to join the older men, pressing against them both, desperate to be touched.

Uta caught his lips in a kiss as Shuu nuzzled his shoulder, nipping it. Kaneki spread his legs, already erect again, hole sopping wet and aching. He wanted to be full, stretched to the limit,writhing under a muscled body as his insides were totally wrecked and he forgot his own name. Uta laughed into his mouth, while Tsukiyama moaned softly, tongue dragging over the half ghoul's collarbone. "Please, please, " Kaneki whimpered. "Hah......fuck me......."

"Mmm~" Uta purred." Eager little rabbit. How could we say no to a face like that?" He traced his thumb over Kaneki's bottom lip.

Shuu panted against Kaneki's ear. "Shit, Kaneki-kun." He pressed a finger to the half ghoul's entrance, earning a quiet mewl and a wriggle of hips. "You're so wet for us, hah. I wonder....." Here Tsukiyama kissed him hard, tongue delving into his mouth as his finger slipped into Kaneki. Kaneki moaned, eagerly pushing back, driving them deeper. "So damn tight," Tsukiyama breathed as he pulled away, a string of saliva still hanging between them.