Innocent Emily Kim

By gabbygirly

"What do you want?" she repeated. "Break up with Axel." Her eyes widened, mouth opening slightly. Aiden's eye... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1: Watching Him
Chapter 2: A Date?
Chapter 3: Plotting Together
Chapter 4: Party!
Chapter 5: Party! Part 2
Chapter 6: Alone Time
Chapter 7: Figuring it Out
Chapter 8: Back to Reality
Chapter 9: Baking with Passion
Chapter 10: Movie Night
Chapter 11: Dinner
Chapter 12: Going to Bed
Chapter 13: Midnight Interruptions
Chapter 14: Undisturbed Breakfast
Chapter 15: The Big Reveal
Chapter 16: Aiden's Friends
Chapter 17: A New Plan
Chapter 18: Friday Night
Chapter 19: His Bedroom
Chapter 20: Reflection
Chapter 22: Captivated
Chapter 23: In the Moment
Chapter 24: Desperately Deprived
Chapter 25: Music Mayhem
Chapter 26: Starry Night
Chapter 27: Playtime
Chapter 28: Who is She?
Chapter 29: Mixed Reactions
Chapter 30: Lovely Lunch
Chapter 31: Mother Knows Best
Chapter 32: Wherefore Art Thou?
Chapter 33: A Meaningful Kiss
Chapter 34: A Warm Embrace
Chapter 35: Love in the Making
Chapter 36: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 37: The First Wave
Background Info: Mari
Chapter 38: Aftershocks
Chapter 39: The Second Wave
Chapter 40: Right to Fight
Chapter 41: The Third Wave
Chapter 42: Wrapping Up

Chapter 21: Close Encounters

1.8K 117 136
By gabbygirly

Aiden entered his room at midnight to see Emily laying on his bed, holding one of his business cards. Her, or his, t-shirt was on the ground. Her ornate ivory push-up bra cupped her breasts, the plaid boxers peeking out from under the covers. His eyes drifted from her exposed bellybutton to the tops of her breasts, then travelled to her sensual gaze.

"Can I cash this in?" she asked, referring to the business card.

"Put a shirt on," he frowned, completely ignoring her sexual innuendo.

"It's warm in here. I don't want to sleep in that baggy shirt," she fake pouted. 

"You're staying in my room tonight?"

"Yep."

He groaned in annoyance.

"Why can't you sleep with your boyfriend ?"

She paused, thinking of a good lie.

"We're... having a fight. I didn't want to stay there."

"And you can't go home because..."

"My mom thinks I'm at a sleepover. And Axel already invited me to stay here, well, before we fought."

He rubbed his hand over his face, contemplating.

"Fine, you can sleep here. It's not like a girl was coming over tonight," he said sarcastically.

"Good," she smiled.

He looked at her strangely.

"I guess I'll just let her know that my body will have to wait."

She bit her lip.

"I... can satisfy your body."

Her words triggered something in him, but he denied it.

"No, I think you've had enough fun today," he said, walking into the closet.

She sighed. How come it's so difficult to seduce him?  She thought that he accepted invitations from girls all the time. What made her so different?  She knew one thing for sure, she needed a different strategy. 

Tempting him with her body didn't seem to be enough. Neither did the alluring invitations. She was practically begging him to have his way with her. Not that she would ever let it get that far.

Aiden walked back into the room, shirtless and only wearing boxers, much like her. He avoided glancing in her direction, at her supple frame. Making his way to the bed, he pulled the covers open and climbed onto the other side of the mattress. His body sunk into the soft, cushiony material. His dip in the bed caused her to roll a little closer to him. He turned around, facing away from her.

Her heart thumped in her chest, breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. Shifting to face him, she pulled herself forward, pressing her front against his back.

She heard the sharp intake of his breath. Her bra was the only fabric keeping her raw breasts from colliding with his bare, broad back. She rested her fingers on his side, holding herself in place. She felt the muscled indentations and shivered, suddenly sensing the urge to touch more.

Finding her voice among the heavy breaths, she whispered.

"Why won't you do anything to me?"

He sighed.

"You're not like the other girls."

"But what if I want to be. You could train me," she urged.

His deep tone thickened in his next words.

"Train you? This isn't some sex boot camp. I'm not going to train you in the ways of the floozy."

"Train me," she demanded huskily.

Getting bold, her fingers brushed down the side of his thigh. He shivered as her soft, delicate hand slid down. He grabbed her hand and shoved it away.

"Stop, or I won't be able to hold back."

"I don't want you to hold back," she whispered in his ear.

Her hand ran up his abdomen and to his chest. She pushed him further into her body, melding perfectly against him.

He gritted his teeth, trying to resist her. She was a seductive kitten, and he wanted to be her beast of prey.

"You make me feel things I've never felt before."

He groaned, feeling hot. Blood pumped through his veins. He felt tense all over.

At her words, he couldn't hold back any longer. He pushed away from her and rolled onto his back, grabbing her hips and lifting her onto him. Her hair flew into a mess and she grabbed his biceps for support. She blushed, laying on top of him. Her legs straddled his hips. Something thick and hard pressed against her sacred place.

She moaned a little. His eyes widened and he hardened even more.

"Is that... you?"

"Yes," he breathed out.

"Wow..."

She tried to sit up on his lap, but he just pushed her back down. She glanced at him questioningly, biting her lip.

"Don't," he warned.

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"You're... pushing..."

He wasn't used to these strong feelings. Around her, it was as if his body was more sensitive. Her touch intensified the unbearable desire aching inside him.

She gasped.

"So-"

"What do I make you feel?" he interrupted, wanting to see her confess her feelings.

"Feel?" she questioned, gulping.

He groaned.

"Yes, feel. Earlier, you said-"

Her face revealed a look of remembrance.

"Oh, right. I-I... you make me feel different. Sexy... free... my body feels so weird around you," she said uncomfortably.

She honestly didn't know how much of it was actually the truth. He did make her... feel things.

"A good weird?" he asked genuinely. He would never touch a girl like this if it made her uneasy.

She smiled, gazing into his eyes.

"It's new. I don't know how to describe it. I... feel warmer in places," she blushed, thinking about the places she felt heat. 

Even he blushed at this.

"Is it... pleasurable?" he questioned, hesitating with his words.

She frowned.

"Not really. It's more like there's a fire inside that needs to be put out. An aching in my stomach for more."

"I... see."

She lifted herself up, fully straddling his hips. He groaned at the impact.

"Maybe you could put out the fire," she offered in her seductively sweet voice.

She grabbed his hand and lifted it to her belly, pressing his palm on her soft, warm skin.

He could feel her light abdomen muscles against his hand. His fingers unconsciously drifted down towards the small mole on the left side of her belly button. 

She moaned a little as his fingers glided further, moving to play with the waistband of the plaid boxers. His thumb and index finger pinched the fabric, tugging it down into a V-shape. 

He paused.

"Tell me you feel good when I touch you, or I'll stop. I'll never touch you again."

She didn't know why, but she didn't want him to stop. She craved his touch like nothing else before. She leaned down, looking at him directly. Her eyes never wavered.

"I feel good when you touch me. Please don't stop."

And with those last words, she grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

His hand dove into her boxers.

His hand brushed past her pubic hair, gliding its way to what he knew was the source of her pleasure.

She moaned into his mouth as his fingers first touched, then rubbed her soft bud in slow circles. She had never felt such electrifying pleasure in her life. It's not like she ever touched herself before, let alone had someone else touch her.

He multitasked, kissing her and rubbing gently. She couldn't control the pleasure mounting inside of her. She wanted him to rub her harder, faster. She missed his usual rough behavior.

The cries and moans and screams built up in her throat, demanding to be released.

His fingers lifted off her clit and slid into her folds. Positioning his index finger, he drove it into her hole. Simultaneously, his tongue thrust into her mouth.

She pulled away from him, gasping and releasing a sweet moan. The sensations were too much. His hand on her ass, his thick finger plunging in and out of her opening. His tongue tipped the scale.

She sat up on his lap, her hips rising up and down with the movement of his finger. Her hands splay across his bare abdomen, his thumb rubbing her clit. Throwing her head back, her moans echoed around the room.

"A-Aiden," she screamed, feeling the pressure build up and bouncing fast on his lap.

He groaned at the sound of his name on her lips. The way she looked made him hornier than ever. Her head tilted back, exposing his hickeys. A deep blush reddened her cheeks and her lips parted for her to release his name. Her delicate fingers pushed against his abdomen. He could feel the tension in his cock, and her bouncing wasn't helping.

Moving on his own, his hips thrust against her. Hand still guiding her to release, his body sought release as well. Unable to control himself, he ground against her body, the friction aiding him in release.

Though she didn't quite understand her climax, she felt like she was on the edge. Her moans were uncontrollable, and Aiden was loving it. Every time she moaned his name, he felt a little more confident. When she started calling out commands, he complied.

Listening to her every need, he rubbed faster, thrust harder. The friction of his finger against her inner walls was becoming unbearable. Reaching her climax, she cried out his name one last time, her back arching and her fingernails digging into his skin.

Holding herself up and leaning into her hands, she felt weak. Her walls thumped around his finger, beating like a heart. Each time it thumped, she felt an aftermath of pleasure. She thought the climax was unbearable, but this made her body twitch. Before the thumping stopped, Aiden pulled out of her, the movement causing her to twitch more at the pressure on her walls. His finger popped out of her to lay against her womanhood.

As her head cleared and her eyes refocused, she felt Aiden, still grinding against her, seeking release. He looked in pain, completely out of control of his body. His lips parted as little groans escaped, his heavy eyes gazing at her breasts.

She stared at him, concerned. There was no way she was giving up her virginity, but she could help him in other ways.

"Sh-should I?"

He knew what she was referring to. Even though his head was clouded, he wouldn't make her touch him. Tonight, he was determined to give her pleasure. He would have to wait.

"No."

She wasn't listening. He was holding back for her, but she wouldn't allow it. 

She reached behind her and hesitantly touched him. Her hand gripped his clothed cock, and she felt him spasm.

He groaned, eyes closing, and threw his head back. His hips thrust into the air a final time.

"Emily," he called out in a husky, throaty tone.

Hips buckling, his lower half fell back onto the mattress, taking Emily with it. She dropped onto his chest, her head resting against his rapidly beating heart.

They lay there for a while, panting in unison. His hand stayed in her boxers, his fingers resting on her slit, covered in her wetness.

The soft light of Aiden's bedside lamp illuminated their figures. It didn't take long before they both fell asleep, their hearts beating as one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
37.8K 1.2K 50
Emily Hale had the perfect life. She had the perfect grades, she was pretty as well as popular. People liked her and her amazing boyfriend, William...
187K 5.3K 46
"Autumn" he says a bit louder, I couldn't resist his voice so I look up at him. "Do you think everything I have ever said to you and done with you is...
84.1K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...