Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

32. Wrong

5.2K 142 15
By JeMeEnFous

Third Person's POV

You woke up by the sun on your face, you forgot to shut the blind off last night because you're too drunk to care about your surroundings. It was almost like a routine, everytime you'd play a show. Instead of filling water bottles with water, they were filled with vodka.

You signed the contract deal with Gerber Tower Corp. You and Kaia are together, even if you guys seen in public you didn't talk to her much, you didn't kiss her, or hug her. You didn't even bother to hold her hand. You're like her body guard who follows her around.

It's already been two weeks, but you still haven't talk to Kendall. You send her flowers with letters at her condo everyday, you even bought a new phone to text and call her. She didn't block you, but she's not answering from any of your calls and text.

You heard your doorbell rang a couple of times. "Please, not Kaia. It's just 9am in the fucking morning." You mumbled to yourself.

You opened the door and you saw you Ex fiancée in front of your door.

"Kendall?" You heart flutters at the thought that she's come back to you. But instead running to your arms; she slap you on the cheek. You don't react, because you thought to yourself that you deserve it.

"Expecting someone else?" Her tears were falling down her cheeks and that is more painful than the slap that she gave to you.

"N-no. Baby, please don't cry.. I'm so sorry, i'm telling you the truth. Please believe me." You try to wipe her tears but she slaps your hand away.

"Don't touch me."---"Don't call me that, you don't have the right to fucking call me that anymore." Your heart breaks as her words echoed throughout your mind.

"Ken, i'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for messing it up the first time. Fuck, i'm so sorry for hurting you like this." You said, your voice filled with regret and honesty.

"You really expect me to believe all your lies Y/n? Do you fucking expect me to forgive you? You made me a fucking mess. I couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat for the whole two weeks! I couldn't focus on working because the picture of you and Kaia are still on my fucking mind!"

"I can't fucking believe you." She scoffs in your face before pulling a ring off of her finger. She handed it to you. "There's your fucking ring back Y/n." She said, and her tone is as cold as ice yet you could still hear the faint crack in her voice.

"Ken please.. Don't do this to us! I love you! I love you so much, please don't leave me Kendall. I'm begging you.. Just, please believe me." You cry, and you kneel in front of her. You'd rather lose your pride than lose her. But it seems that you're losing both.

She looks at you one last time before opening your front door. "Goodbye Y/N."

You broke down in tears as soon as she left your house. You couldn't believe what she just said to you. The word that you didn't think she'll say to you. After an hour of crying your phone dinged a few times.

Zayn Malik

Just wanted to remind you about you appearance at my concert tonight mate.

Eat your fucking breakfast and don't drink tonight!

Alright mom. I'll see you later, break a leg mate.

You actually forgot about the concert, if Zayn isn't your friend you wouldn't wanna go. Kaia will follow you there, you're ashamed of seeing with her in public.

KENDALL'S POV

"Ken, please stop crying.." Gigi rubs my back as i sob in her shirt.

"I-i c-an't Gi.." I manage to choke out before crying all over again. Ever since i broke up with her i've been drowning myself in work, or sitting in bed for the whole two weeks crying my heart over her. "It hurts, everything h-hurts.."

"Kenny, babe. She doesn't deserve your tears snd Kaia i'm going to fuck her up when i see her fucking face." She strokes my hair and i begin to cry even harder.

"Let's just have fun tonight Ken, okay?"

"What do you mean?" I stop sniffling for a little bit to see what she has in mind. She smile and wipes away my tears.

"You, Bella, Hailey and I are going to my boyfriend's concert!" She grins and i shook my head.

"I don't really wanna go Gi. I'm sorry."

"Come on Kenny! Let loose and have fun! You're hot and single now." She tries to persuade me and i can already feel myself giving in to her request.

"Ugh. Alright fine. We're going to the concert."

We arrived at the venue. I was quiet at the whole ride because my mind space was occupied with Y/N. Everything about her still make me go crazy. Everything would always go back to her and it wasn't good for me. She's happy with that snake now and i should do the same.

"Ken, we're here already. Are you gonna sit there the whole night or are you gonna come and join us?" Hailey said to me as she interrupted my thoughts.

"Y-yeah, chill. Just give me a second." I step out of the car, and i'm blinded with flashing lights by the camera of paparazzi's and photographers.

"Kendall! Please smile for us!"

"You are a very supportive girlfriend Gigi!"

"Kendall! Are you cheating on Y/N with Asap Rocky?!

"Are you and Y/N are really over?!"

"Bella why is Abel not with you?!"

"How's Justin, Hailey?!"

"You guys look beautiful tonight!"

"Kendall, are you here for Y/N?!"---"She's with Kaia Gerber." I froze at that statement. My heart started to beat so fast. Hailey quickly grabs my hand and drag me inside the staples. Maybe my ears is betraying me, maybe i'm just hearing things.

"Ken are you okay?" I just nod at them and we walk towards the VIP Section.

"We're going to see Zayn before his show kenny, come with us." Gigi asked me and i shake my head.

"I'll just wait you guys here." She looks at me skeptically. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, Kendall." He said to me.

"Oh hey Rakim. It's nice to see you here." I giggled a little bit and he gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, i didn't thought you'd come because Y/N is here. She's performing later with Z." He said to me as i gave a look on Gigi. Did she know about this?

"Rakim fancy seeing you here." Gigi said as i rolled my eyes on her.

"Uh, will you excuse us Rakim? I need to talk to Gigi." I said to Rakim and he just nodded and i pull Gigi on the side.

"Did you know that she's here?! Why is she here?!" I asked my best friend.

"Ken relax! I didn't know okay. We should ask my Zayn. Come with me." He drag me inside and we look for Zayn's dressing room.

Me and the girls barged in at Zayn's dressing room. "Why is Y/N here?" Gigi asked her boyfriend.

"Hey babe."---"We're going to perform our song to promote it. Why?" He asked her girlfriend.

"You should've told me babe. You know Ken will be here."

"Ken, i'm sorry. But that's my management order. I couldn't say no to that. Maybe you guys need to talk." Zayn said to me.

"I just talked to her this morning, we're officially over Z and it's okay if she's here Gi. They have to do their job.." I said to Gigi and Zayn.

.....

Zayn were about to perform another song. Fans screamed, some fans cried but all of them were excited and i'd be lying if i said if i wasn't either. He rocked the whole night away as per usual. I managed to enjoy the night while we all sang and danced at his songs.

The music started playing and the beat is intense and seductive. I've never heard this song before.. Zayn started singing, and the crowed is cheering and so as Gigi.

Oh, we're not
In the same place
Show me in the same light
Feels right
When we take flight
Clothes off 'cause she so soft
This ain't a fair fight, yeah
I wanna share love
Only so dry
I'll get her wetter than ever
Four letters is never the question
She likes when I'm messy
And I like when she's undressed

You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't think because you're with me this is real
You're looking in the wrong place for my love (my love)
Don't stop what you're doing 'cause I like that too

"Give it up for Y/N Hutcherson!" She made her way to Zayn and put her shoulders to him for support.

Here with you 'cause you got the right vibe
Seems like you probably gotta do mine
But it's gotta be the right time
We're only good for the night time
I see through your demeanor, baby I'm a pleaser
I go out my way to treat you
But I can't be a teacher
'Cause I'm a problem with problems I know who I am and I'm not
No good
You can have me tonight and ever I thought you understood
Baby some people are meant to be loved and others just naked
So take what I'm willing to give and love it or hate it

She jumped over to our side of the stage as she winked at me and head towards to Kaia and Taylor that also watching on our row. I didn't notice them the whole night.

You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't think because you're with me this is real
You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't stop what you're doing 'cause I like that too

She sang the chorus in front of Kaia while looking at her sternly. This is the angrier side of her; a side that i've never seen before. It seemed as if she was angry at something or someone.

I don't, I don't really know
I don't, I don't really care
Maybe keep it on the low
With stories I don't wanna share
(Don't stop)

She sang in her seductive voice and she glanced at me. I try not to look at her but i failed.

You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't think because you're with me this is real
You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't stop what you're doing 'cause I like that too

You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't think because you're with me this is real
You're looking in the wrong place for my love
Don't stop what you're doing 'cause I like that too.

The song already ended, i saw her looking at me. The crowd is screaming and cheering.

"Oh my god! It's so nice to be up here! Thank you mate for inviting me tonight." She said to zayn.

"You're welcome mate. You know i love my fans so much that's why i'm giving you the stage for now."---"Give it up for my good friend Y/N!!" Zayn told Y/N as he exits the stage. The crowd is clapping and screaming for Y/N.

"Y/N!! MARRY ME PLEASE!!" The fans yelled at Y/N.

"I'M RESERVING MYSELF FOR SOMEONE. BUT SHE CALL IT QUITS BETWEEN US. BUT, I LOVE YOU THO. THANK YOU FOR COMING TO ZAYN'S CONCERT!" The crowd is chanting my name.

"KENDALL! KENDALL! KENDALL!" Oh my god no..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.2K 54
When 18 year old Kylie Jenner is forced by her mom aka her manager to sign a contract with 21 year old Justin Bieber, to fake a 1 year relationship...
1.3M 30.3K 31
In which a successful CEO of a magazine and his intern fall in love. "Two hearts on the floor. One mine both yours" © last-kiss
15.2K 529 22
Kylie Jenner and Tyga have been together for 3 years now. Their future only lies in their hands. How will it turn out? That's only one of their prob...
333K 8.6K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...