The Way To My Heart

By KharringtonMelody67

You lived in Auradon, your parents weren't necessarily royalty or whatever, but they were still considered th... More

Prologue
Harry Hook
Stress
The Lake
Flirty Pirate
Her Secret Hideout
Fencing
Secrets She Won't Share
Sleepless Nights
Cute Couple
Homework
Sick Day Part 1
Sick Day Part 2
Recovering
Girl Talk
Thoughts
Parker Pan
Conversations
Promises
The Tournamnet: Part Two
Heart Attack
Road to Recovery
Happy Birthday... Princess
Protect Her
Strange
On My Mind
Break The Spell
Look Into My Eyes
Feelings
Different
Hader Than I Thought
The Dance pt. 1
The Dance Pt. 2
Broken
Walk Away
A Little Push
Through It All
Stand Up And Fight
Welcome To The Underworld
Start A War
Tearin' At The Seams
Sneak Peak 😏😏
Calm Your Heartbeat
King of Mean
Last Thing That I Do
Hospital
His Return
Back To The Start
Epilouge
Bloopers
Bloopers Pt. 2
One shot book?
Welp, eht's out
Soooo
Oh whale
Bloopers Pt. 3
Bloopers Pt. 4
Bloopers Pt. 5
Bloopers Pt. 6
New Story
BONUS CHAPTER!
I need yalls help
Poll end
Its out guys
FOUND IT!
SHOUTOUT!

The Tournament: Part One

7.6K 215 56
By KharringtonMelody67

Harry's POV
I get back to the dorm and she's still asleep. I let out a quiet chuckle and walk over to her bed. I squat down and stare for a moment. I shake my head. I kiss her forehead then head to my bed to sleep. I lay there for a while, I still can't sleep. "Harry get some sleep, you have a fencing tournament tomorrow you have to stay focused."

I chuckled. She's awake I guess. "I'll try lass, goodnight." I close my eyes but her stuttered and shy voice causes me to open my eyes. "H-Harry?" I hum in response. "I-If you wanna ke-keep calling me p-princess.... you-you can...." I smirk. "Alright. Goodnight, princess." She squeaks in embarrassment, before mumbling a goodnight and turning towards the wall on her bed. I chuckle again and close my eyes to sleep. I was able to.

~Timeskip~

Your POV
There was a good two hours before the tournament, I wanted to do homework during the tournament but Harry begged me to go, so now I'm going. Harry walks up behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear. "Hey princess." I feel blood rush to my cheeks. "H-Hi Harry." I look down, and I hear him chuckle. "You wanna officially meet Gil? I told him that ye'd sit wit him. Plus, he'd be able teh make sure Parker doesn't try anythin'." "O-Okay."

He lets go of my waist and starts to walk away, me following behind him. "Gil!" He hollers. Gil turns his head, and a big goofy grin appears on his face and he runs over. "Hiya Harry!" Harry rolls his eyes, and I giggle. Harry shoots me a playful glare, only causing me to giggle harder. "Gil, ye've sorta met 'er already. But Gil, (Yn). (Yn), Gil."

"H-Hi..." I say awkwardly. Gil just gives an awkwardly adorable wave. "Well I'll let ye get aquatinted, I'm gonna go spar wit Jay. See ye later, princess." I shouldn't have said he could call me that. "So...." I drag out. "Harry doesn't stop talking about you." My face turns red. "Wh-What?" "He never shuts up about you. Like he's been really worried about you for the past couple days, he's worried someone is gonna hurt you." "Are you just saying that because you feel awkward? Or.... is that true?"

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... right.... I wasn't supposed to say any of that. YOU HEARD NOTHING! I didn't say it!" My eyes widen. He's worried about me? Maybe... maybe he isn't so bad.... maybe.... no, stop. He already said he doesn't like anyone and that he wouldn't want anything to change. No. "I heard nothing." I smile awkwardly. "Well.... I'll see you at the tournament then."

"Yeah! Totally....." "Yeah....." "Awkward." We turn and see Dude. Carlos comes up not long later, and apologizes for Dude. Carlos picks up Dude and walks away, while seemingly scolding him. I look back at Gil, laugh awkwardly then walk away. Oh boy.

~Timeskip~

Harry's POV
The tournament was about to start and people began to file in and take their seats. My eyes scan for Gil, and I see him sit down. (Yn) sits next to him not long after. Parker comes along and tries to sit next to her but Jane takes the space quickly. I smirk as Parker pouts. Sucker.

"Okay, in our first bracket we have Jay verses Phil." Jay gets up and the team wishes him good luck. They get to their starting positions and the match starts. Phil lunges forward but Jay moves swiftly to the side, avoiding getting hit. Jay swings at Phil, but he responds quickly and blocks his attack.

The announcer makes commentary over the match, but I wasn't listening. I just kept my eyes on (Yn). Parker was staying several feet away from her, mainly because several people were making sure he was nowhere near her. I make eye contact with (Yn), and she waves at me. I smirk back at her.

Gil says something to her, she just shakes her head and mouths something. What in the world did he tell her? "Jay wins the match and moves on to the next bracket!" I look back towards the match and see Jay retract his sword from Phil's chest. Phil takes off his helmet angrily and throws it on the ground.

"Next we have Chad verses Tom." Then that match starts, I zone out again. What in the world did he tell her?! Now it's gonna bother me! I look back up at Gil and (Yn). She's still shaking her head at him, while he continues to insist it. I give Gil a look, his eyes go wide and he smiles nervously. I narrow my gaze. What did you tell the lass, Gil. He looks away from me.

Your POV
"No way Gil! That's not possible!" "But I think he does! He just doesn't know it yet! But Uma can't know, she would be very upset." I shake my head at him as he continues to insist that Harry likes me. I open my mouth to argue back but, "Next we have Harry verses TJ." Harry stands up and walks to the center. I stand and walk to the front, we were sitting in the balcony. Gil and Jane come forward with me.

That match begins, TJ lunges at Harry. Harry moves before TJ gets anywhere close to him. TJ makes another swing only to be blocked by Harry. "COME IN HARRY YOU CAN DO IT!" I shout above all the other hoots, hollers, and cheers. Harry glances my way for second, and barley doges a swing from TJ.

Harry lunges at TJ, Who was barley able to block his attack. If Harry wasn't wearing a mask, we would all see the victorious smirk on his face. Harry begins to make quick jabs. TJ's footwork getting sloppier and sloppier. And eventually... "Harry wins!" I let out a cheer. Harry takes off his helmet and looks in my direction. He points a finger, sends a wink, and blows a kiss. Causing everyone (well almost, everyone) to 'ooooohhhhhh'. Stupid flirt pirate. I smile and sit back down. The tournament has only begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...
39.4K 869 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...
870 35 7
Quinn never thought that she would be able to go to Auradon and live the life that her mother had drilled into her mind she had to live, but when she...
285K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...