Flirty Pirate

TW: Implied SA

Harry's POV
"Eventually.... I-I might be okay... but for now I'm just... gonna try to get through the next three weeks..... and hope that by the time their over.... I'll have my own room again." Or maybe she's not. "Ye wanna get rid of me that badly do ye?" She looks back at the water. We both stare at the water for awhile, and after awhile I feel a weight on my shoulder. Of course she did. I sigh, and pick her up. "Come on lass, lets get ye teh bed." I whisper, carrying her bridal style. I walk back to our dorm.

I open the dorm, and see several boys in. "What are ye doin' in me room?" I asked. "Looking for her." The all replied in union. "Geez, she wasn't kiddin'." I mumbled. "Get out. She's asleep." "Exactly." I look at Parker. "Exactly? What is that supposed teh mean?" "Well... we all want her first kiss... so...... we try to sneak in and steal it." Okay, I'm a villain kid and even I know that's messed up. "But, none of us are able to since she's always waking up every few minutes." "She does?" I look at her, and she shifts slightly. "Yeah... she knows we come in so she can never really good a good amount of sleep. Wait, why am I telling you this?!" I shrug, then glare at all the boys. No wonder she's so stressed she can't get enough sleep because of these idiots.

"Get out of me room, befer I hook ye." I threatened. "You wouldn't." A blonde kid challenged. I shift and hold the girl in one arm, grabbing my hook, and pointing at them. "Say that again, I dare ye." Their eyes widen and they all leave. I let out another sign and put the girl on her bed. "At least I know why yer so stressed now." Even some of the worst villains know where to draw the line. And as a pirate, I understand that girls are a treasure, nothing should be stolen from them.

I walk to my own bed, and just as I'm about to fall asleep, the door starts to open. It's the blonde kid again. "What do ye want ye runt?" His eyes widen and he leaves quickly. I look over and see her sleeping soundly. Interesting. This happened throughout the night, every time I was close to falling asleep a new kid came in, and I scared them off. I hadn't even realized it was morning until...

"H-Harry?" I turn to the lass as she rubs her eyes. She looks out the window. Her eyes widen and she starts to freak out. "No no no! I slept through the whole night. Oh no.... Harry... d-did anyone come in here while I was sleeping?" She asked, her eyes wide with panic. "Aye." Her eyes start to water, and her hands go to cover her mouth. "But, I stopped 'Em befer they did anythin' teh ye." Her hands drop from her mouth. She walks closer to me. Shakily, she places her hands on my face, and examines it. She looks at my eyes for a moment before whispering. "You stayed up all night... to protect me?" I remove her hands from my face, still staring at her (Ec) eyes. "Aye, lass. I may be a pirate, but I know how to treat a lass."

Her eyes widen and she steps away from me. Her hands slipping through mine. It's working. She looks anywhere but me for a few minutes before, "Thank you." She looks at me again. I give her a smirk. "Anytime lass, now what's our first class?" "I believe it's math." I groan. "What's wrong?" She asked as she gathered her things for class. "I never learned how to count." I stand up and she looks at me. "Oh? How come?" I smirk and walk closer to her, her body tenses. I lean down to her ear, and whisper. "Cause I'm number one." I pull back as her face turns red, my smirk grows bigger. Oh this is gonna be fun. And so, so easy.

Your POV
Stupid flirty pirate, out of all the guys that has every flirted with me why did you have to me the first one to ever make me blush. "W-well, off-off to class I-I guess." I hear him chuckle darkly behind me. I don't like this... not one bit.   We arrive to the class, Gil, and Parker are here. As well as Lonnie and..... Uma. Crap. I take a shaky breath before sitting down next to Harry.

"Alright, who knows what X is if we have a right triangle that has a hypotenuse of sixteen, an angle of thirty-five, and a short leg of ten."
The teacher asks, and it's silent until, "Sine(thirty-five) equals X over ten. Then times both sides by ten. Which makes it ten times Sine(thirty-five) equals X. And then if we do the math, x should equal, about.... five point seven." Everyone's heads snap over to the voice. The teacher's jaw drops, she does the math on the board. "Th-that is correct Harry... good job." "I thought you didn't know how to count?" I whispered, he turns to me with a smirk. "Lucky guess." Stupid flirty pirate. I roll my eyes and get back to work. At least he understands this... I don't. At least not very well.

~Timeskip~

It was lunch time, I was looking for Jane, but then saw she was sitting with Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay. I start looking for another place to sit. "Hey, Princess Why Don't ye come sit with us." A voice whispers in my ear. I blush again. Stupid flirty pirate! How do you keep doing that?! "W-with you, Gil an-and... U-Uma?" "That's not gonna be an issue is it?" A mother voice says. I turn towards it and see Uma. "N-no! O-of course not it's just that, I-I Sh-should really get some of this homework done and-and uhh—" "Come on, I don't bite." Uma said with a smile. Really? Her smile seems so sincere.

"Oh but I do." Harry smirks, I look at him wide eyed and it was at this moment I realized his arm had snakes it's way around my waist. I try to move away but his arm tightens, and he pulls me closer. He stares into my eyes. Someone help me. Oh geez. Oh geez. "Release the poor girl Harry." Uma speaks. He groans and lets go of my waist. I look down at the ground, hiding the really red blush on my face. Holy crap, HARRY! How do you do this to me?

Harry's POV
After I released her waist, she looks down hiding her blush. Uma smirks at me, and I smirk back. She walks I've to me. "It's workin'."  I whisper. "It is working, keep it up. But don't be too bold, we don't want to scare her off, she could be our only chance at the wand, after all she is one of the King's advisors." I nod. She looks up and I just smirk at her. "Come on Princess, lets got have lunch." I throw my arm over her should and lead her to where Uma, Gil and I were sitting for lunch. This is gonna be great.