Iplier House

Bởi EmbodiedInsanity

Cut. End scene. Stop recording. Markiplier lives his own life outside of his youtube videos, but what about h... Xem Thêm

Christmas with the Egos
Bubbles and Broken Memories
Intruder in the Iplier House
Unexpectedly Expected Addition
Fluff
Let's Play
A Doctor in the House
Take Your Jims to Work Day
Host For a Day
Physical Exams
With a House Comes Chores
A Movie Night
Treat!
How to Start the New Year
New Arrival
Ok Google
Finding Defects

Ego Easter

1.5K 83 238
Bởi EmbodiedInsanity

Dark was hiding a jar of peanut butter at the back of a high shelf in one of the cupboards when Google walked in. "Did King find the peanut butter again?"

"Or someone told him where it was." Dark growled, glancing over his shoulder at Google, before looking back at his task.

Google nodded, watching a moment before stating, "I believe we should observe more Easter customs this year."

Dark hesitated, then ignored the statement for a moment as he checked the jar's placement and closed the cupboard. "I did not think you cared about human holidays." Dark pointed out, turning to face him.

"It is Eric's first holiday in the house. I thought it would appropriate to do something fun." Google's lips were forced upwards into an unwilling smile.

"What are you really after?" Dark sighed, narrowing his eyes at the android.

Google let out a soft whirring sound, then nodded, understanding that the likelihood of getting something past Darkiplier was very slim. "Have you heard of Ukrainian Easter eggs?"

Dark placed his hands behind his back. "Perhaps? In passing?"

"Someone online made a comment that they are better hand made... and that machines could not recreate the patterns with such care." Google explained, Dark merely raising an eyebrow. "I will prove them wrong."

"That is perhaps the largest over reaction to an online comment that I have heard in quite some time." Dark pointed out.

Google's eyes flickered. "I thought that killing them and their family would be the over reaction."

Dark groaned, nodding. "Decorating eggs then." He sighed, cracking his neck. "Why exactly do you need everyone to do this, if you merely want to make one yourself?"

"I do not want to decorate Easter eggs alone. It is a silly thing for an android to do... I do not even care about Easter." Google stated, before walking off.

"Of course." Dark muttered, rolling his eyes. He wandered out into the yard, finding King and brought him back inside to clean him up. Just as they had managed to get all of the peanut butter off his face, Google texted Dark a list of supplies he would need. "Hm... King? Go and fetch the Host, would you? I suppose we have some shopping to do."

"Ok!" King grinned, racing off to find the Host, and met up with Dark at the front door.

While he collected the items from Google's list, Dark allowed the Host to pick out several egg decorating kits meant for children, while King picked up some other arts and crafts supplies that he was begging for, for his eggs. Unsurprisingly, King was ecstatic over the idea of decorating eggs. Once they had all of those supplies, they picked up a few dozen eggs, and headed home.

Dark hard boiled some of the eggs, while King laid out a table cloth and set up the kits, the idea being that egos could wander in and out of the kitchen during the day. It seemed easier than having them altogether. "King, would you let the others know there is egg decorating in the kitchen, if they so choose?"

"Mhm!" King grinned, running off. Before too long, he reappeared, and Google was soon to follow, Dark handing him his bag of supplies. Google took a few of the raw eggs and set up his wax and dyes on one corner of the table, beginning to work.

King happily got to work decorating a few hard boiled eggs, and Dark was just about ready to assume it was almost a waste to get all the supplies, when he heard a voice. "I think this is the place, Jim." With a sigh, Dark leaned against the counter, watching as Reporter Jim rolled into the kitchen and wiggled over to the table, popping up to look over the edge. Camera Jim crawled in behind him on his knees, popping the camera up on the edge of the table to film King and Google. "This is where the eggs are being made. Were they made by bunnies? No one will ever know..."

"They are chicken eggs." Dark grunted.

Both Jims glanced at Dark, before looking back to the table. "This just in Jim... the eggs were made by chickens! Incredible. What an Easter miracle."

Dark rolled his eyes, shaking his head, until he noticed another figure in the doorway. Forcing what he hoped was a friendly smile, he gestured to the table. "Good morning Eric."

"Uh... heh... uhm... morning Dark." Eric nodded, squeezing his bandana as he looked at the table.

"Hey Eric!" King grinned. "Come decorate eggs! We got all kinds of stuff!"

"Hi." Eric smiled, slowly making his way over and sat down at the table. "I uh... I've never uhm made... oh, uh... decorated? Decorated. I've never decorated eggs before."

King nodded, reaching over and grabbed the kits, placing them in front of Eric. "I'm making squirrel eggs-"

"Uh... squirrel eggs?" Eric frowned.

"Yeah. Squirrels... but eggs." King grinned, then tapped the boxes he'd put in front of Eric gently. "But you can use these. They have instructions and stuff. Super easy!"

Eric hesitantly nodded, nervously glancing at Dark, then back to King. "What... what if I break the eggs?"

"They are hard boiled." Dark promised. "It will be fine."

King grinned. "Mhm! And you won't break them anyway, just be gentle."

"Alright." Eric nodded, then opened a simple dye kit, following the directions on the back. After a little while, he smiled at King. "How does... uh... how is this?" He asked, showing off an egg that he had dyed blue.

"Cool!" King smiled.

Dark sat back, sipping at a coffee as he curiously watched Google meticulously putting wax on his egg. Yandere wandered in, looking around at everyone in the kitchen before he huffed. "What's happening?"

"Egg decorating." Dark explained.

"Do you want to decorate eggs with us?" King grinned.

Eric smiled. "I uh... I bet Senpai would like one." He suggested, still trying desperately to bond with most of the other house residents.

Yandere lunged forward, stabbing his knife into Eric's egg, splitting it in half, and splintering the blue shell. "Don't tell me about Senpai! I'm the only one who knows about Senpai!" Eric nodded, whimpering and Yandere pulled his knife back, storming out of the room. Eric stared down at his egg, eyes wide and grabbed his handkerchief off the table, wringing it nervously in his hands.

"Do not worry about Yandere." Dark sighed. "He is always a bit... dramatic."

Eric frowned, nodding slightly and King smiled, gently rubbing his back. "Why don't you try again?" He asked Eric, looking over the mess that had been his egg and Eric sadly nodded, reaching for another.

Jim cleared his throat, looking into the camera. "We have just witnessed a very violent attack on an egg. I hope there were no young Jims watching at home. That egg is no longer with us, but the other eggs will egg on!"

Eric smiled as he pulled a yellow egg out of the dye. "This is... it is... it's kind of fun." He exclaimed. King nodded in agreement, gluing pipe cleaner ears and tails on a few eggs he had painted brown.

Wilford Warfstache popped up behind Eric then, grabbing onto the back of his chair. "What are we up to?!" He asked loudly, causing Eric to jump, and the egg to pop off of the dipper tool he was using. The egg rolled across the table, and fell onto the floor when a sickening crunch.

"Oh..." Eric sighed.

"We're decorating eggs." King grinned at Wilford.

Wilford leaned over Eric, who shuddered, and picked up one of the kits. "Glitter? You didn't tell me there was glitter!" He grinned, walking around the table as Eric finally relaxed. The mad man stepped on Eric's yellow egg before he sat down. If it wasn't broken from the fall, it was now. Sighing, Eric grabbed another egg as Wilford opened the kit and began pulling out glitter packets and glue, wiggling his mustache curiously.

Eric dipped his third egg, making this one pink and set it out to dry. King was gluing googly eyes on his squirrels when Wilford caught sight of them. Leaning over, he held his hand out and when King looked up at him, he smirked. "Sharing... is caring." Wilford winked.

King chuckled, shaking his head. "I have lots." He promised, dumping some eyes into Wilford's glittery hand.

Dark grunted, looking over the glitter explosion at Wilford's station, though he had to admit, the eggs he had created didn't look half bad. Google's process of wax and dye was what kept most of the dark alter's attention though.

Eric had just finished putting some stickers on his pink egg, and had set it on one of the little cardboard stands that came in the kit, when Ed walked in. "You're painting eggs?" He huffed.

"I told you that... it's fun!" King grinned.

"Yeah... it... uh it is." Eric smiled, pointing to his egg. "I uhm, I made this one. I... it's not... it's not the best egg, but I think it's pretty."

Ed rose an eyebrow, picking up the egg as Eric gasped, partially reaching for it, but allowed Ed to take it. The man shook the egg beside his head. "Hard boiled?"

"Uh... I think... I think so." Eric nodded slightly, watching Ed with wide eyes.

"Mm." Ed suddenly smashed the egg against the table, King jumping a little and Eric whimpering. Pulling the shell off, Ed let it drop on the table, stickers and all, and bit into the hard boiled egg. "Pretty good." He grinned.

"Get out Ed." Dark huffed, and Ed shrugged, leaving the room, eating his egg.

"More egg violence!" Jim gasped. "This was to be a day of great egg prettification, and instead... a massacre! What breaking news."

Eric sighed, staring at the broken pink shell with the stickers half off. King took a deep breath, leaning over and patted his shoulder. "One more time?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah I guess." Eric nodded, picking up a fourth egg, and looked over the colours.

"You can dip them half in." King explained, smiling as he took an egg, and positioned it on a dipper, half dipping it into the blue. He lifted it out and let it drain, carefully grabbing the clean side. He held it over the blue, allowing any excess to drip off as he cleaned off the dipper. Then he carefully flipped the egg, and dipped the other half into the red. He allowed the excess to drip off again, and then set it up to dry. "See? Half and half. Do you like it Dark?"

Darkiplier glanced over, a small smile crossing his face as he noted the colours, before turning his attention back to Google. King grinned proudly, then smiled at Eric. "You can do it!" Eric nodded, looking at his egg, and then the colours again.

Wilford stood up, stretching and then brushed his hands against each other, a rain of glitter falling to the table. "Well, this was fun."

"Clean up-" Dark began, before Wilford seemed to vanish. Sighing, Dark grumbled to himself about the glitter, but he would worry about it later.

Eric let out a whine as the blue and yellow dyes leaked into each other on his half and half egg. King smiled, patting his shoulder. "It's ok! Look, it's making green. It looks cool."

"It... it does?" Eric smiled. "I didn't... I didn't... you know... uh, mess it up?" Eric asked.

King shook his head. "It's awesome! Now it just has to dry."

Walking into the kitchen to get coffee, Bim hesitated, glancing over the table. "Oh... egg decorating. This is what you meant." He chuckled, walking over and scooped up an egg. He picked up a white crayon which had fallen out of one of the kits and wrote on then egg, then smiled. "For two hundred points... what are eggs a symbol of?"

"Chocolate!" King gasped.

Eric whimpered. "I... I... I don't know!"

Bim looked between them, shaking his head and dipped the egg into the green dye. Both King and Eric leaned forward, watching as Bim lifted the egg up. The dye ran off the wax to reveal the words, "new life". Bim shrugged. "No points." He sighed, dumping the egg onto a drying tray, then grabbed the cup of coffee he had come to get and headed on his way.

"Well..." Reporter Jim turned to the camera. "It's been a rousing day of egg violence and humiliation, but now we must go... and find the next story!" He leapt into the middle of the kitchen, and then lunged out of the room. Camera Jim scurrying after him.

King smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "Well, the squirrel eggs are complete." He grinned, proudly showing them off to Eric, who smiled.

"They look really cute King." Eric smiled, leaning forward and blew on his egg gently.

When Bing walked in, Eric pulled his egg protectively close, eyes wide. "Hey dudes! Wassup?!" Bing grinned.

"I am showing humans that I can complete artistic patterns better than they can." Google explained. "They need to know that machines are superior." He paused, looked up and looked Bing over, shaking his head as he turned his attention back to his egg. "Well, most machines."

"Dude... that like hurts my feelings, you know?" Bing held up his hand, which suddenly became blurred, then unblurred as he dropped it to his side. "I can do art, watch this." Scooping up the last hard boiled egg, Bing grabbed the glue, and glued two googly eyes on to the egg. "There dude, look! His name is uh... Eggy. Yeah."

"You are wasting my time." Google muttered, still focused on his egg.

"Whatever man." Bing rolled his eyes, setting his googly eyed friend on the table and walked out.

Eric sighed, placing a few stickers on his now dry egg and then held it out. "I did it."

"Good job!" King grinned, stretching as he got up. "Well... I'm going out to see the squirrels for a bit. Want to come?"

"Can... uh... can I bring my egg?" Eric asked hesitantly, not willing to let this one out of his sight.

King chuckled. "Sure." He eyed the cabinets until Dark cleared his throat, shaking his head. Frowning, King headed outside, Eric following him.

About an hour later, Google whirred. "It is ready." Dark looked up from his phone and tilted his head, watching as Google set up a candle, and easily burned away the wax. "Yes." Google stated. "A machine most certainly can create one of these eggs. A camera shutter sounded as Google's eyes blinked. He handed off the egg to Dark as he left the room, posting the picture in response to the comment.

Dark leaned back in his chair, looking over the intricate design of different coloured circuits which crossed and interconnected all over the egg. "A... successful Easter." Dark hummed to himself. He stood, setting the egg in a stand on the counter along with Wilford's glittery eggs, King's squirrel eggs as well as his split egg, and even Bing's googly eyed egg, and Bim's "new life" egg. Then he set up an empty egg stand in case Eric decided to leave his at some point. Dark shook his head at the mess, though, he supposed it could have been worse. He would talk someone into cleaning it up for him later, hopefully someone with knowledge of glitter.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

93.4K 3.3K 22
Markiplier and Jacksepticeye's egos sometimes act childish, but things hit a whole new level when they turn up as actual ankle biters. Will Mark and...
79.1K 1.8K 20
This is a collection of X Readers about the various alter egos of Markiplier (Wilford Warfstache, Darkiplier, Glitchiplier, Googleplier) Thank you al...
1.9K 116 39
When Darkiplier sends out GOOGLEplier and Chase Brody to find Wilford Warfstache on a full Lunar eclipse in April of 2006, he didn't expect them to b...
245K 6.4K 199
None of this art is mine No AU in this is my idea Hope you enjoy this story