тнє ℓαѕт мαℓє σмєgα | тαєкσσк

By TheLejindaryNamjoon

"Stupid Moon Goddess, you choose the wrong person to be my mate! He doesn't love me! He will never love me!"... More

Prologue
Intro.
🌼1🌼
🌼2🌼
🌼3🌼
🌼4🌼
🌼5🌼
Thank you
🌼6🌼
🌼7🌼
🌼8🌼
🌼9🌼
🌼10🌼
🌼11🌼
🌼12🌼
🌼13🌼
🌼14🌼
🌼15🌼
🌼16🌼
🌼17🌼
🌼18🌼
🌼19 ¶M¶🌼
🌼20🌼
🌼21🌼
🌼22 ¶M¶🌼
🌼23🌼
🌼24🌼
🌼25🌼
🌼27 ¶M¶🌼
🌼28🌼
🌼29🌼
🌼30🌼
🌼31 ¶M¶🌼
🌼32🌼
🌼33🌼
🌼34🌼
🌼35🌼
🌼36🌼
🌼37 ¶M¶🌼
100K!!!
🌼38🌼
🌼39🌼
🌼40🌼
🌼41🌼
🌼42🌼
🌼43🌼

🌼26🌼

6.6K 221 119
By TheLejindaryNamjoon

I love this song so much ^ This is my favorite song from the album 😍😍😍
*****************************
THIRD PERSON POV

Hyunjae entered the room where Taehyung was locked up on. He saw Taehyung passed out and covered with his own blood. He went forward and touched Taehyung's silky ash-grey hair. "How can you still look so beautiful?" Hyunjae said as his hands traveled to Taehyung's lips. "You'll look more beautiful when you'll carry my pups in your stomach." He said and smirked.

Suddenly another person came. "How dare you come in without permission?" Hyunjae spat out. "I'm sorry alpha but I came to say that the mating season (the month when omegas, submissive betas, and submissive alphas are in heat) is an hour away." The person said. "Perfect. Tell the others to get ready the process of the awakening." Hyunjae replied with a dark smirk. (WTF am I writing?)

The person bowed and left the room, leaving Hyunjae and an unconscious Taehyung alone. "Your finally going to be mine baby." Hyunjae said and pecked Taehyung's forehand.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

When everyone was ready to get Taehyung back, they changed to their wolf forms.

(Kook's wolf form ^)

(Yoonie's wolf form ^)

(Joon's wolf form ^)

(Hobi's wolf form)

'Everyone before we go, I wanna say something.' Jungkook mindlinked every thrusted alpha around him. 'Taehyung... is not a beta. He is actually a male omega.' He nervously confessed. He knows he isn't suppose to tell this to anyone and let Taehyung say it to everyone himself but Taehyung is in danger because of this.

'I knew it.' Yoongi abruptly said and it made Jungkook shocked. 'H-how?' He asked. 'When I found Tae in the janitor's room, his eyes were glowing blue. I did some research and found out that male omegas have blue glowing eyes.' Yoongi said blankly while the other's are looking at him with wide eyes. 'I knew it too because Jinnie said Taehyung was starting to be suspicious.'

'Anyways, Kook the mating season's going to start soon. We need to hurry!' Hoseok warned. 'Okay, let's go!' Jungkook ordered and they obeyed, heading to the place the guard told them.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I opened my eyes as I felt someone walking me up. Feeling pain all around my body because of the chains but they were tighter this time. I decided to ignore it. The place looks different. I was laying on a red bed in a room with many candles and everything else was also red.

The door of the room opened and Hyunjae entered. "You're finally awake." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Wish I wasn't because I wouldn't see your face." I mumbled lowly, wishing he didn't hear anything. "What was that?" He asked. "N-nothing." I replied.

'Tae?' Jungkook abruptly said through our mindlink. 'Jungkook?' I said back. 'Tae, the others and I are here. I want you to stay quiet but don't let them touch you.' He said. I suddenly felt like my body was on fire. 'J-jungkook.' I whined. 'Yes Tae?' His voice made my eyes glow a light shade of blue and moan out loud and it made Hyunjae's eyes widen.

"You're finally on your heat?" He said but I didn't hear him clearly because I was thinking about Jungkook. 'K-kook I feel like I'm b-burning.' I said, not knowing what is happening to me. 'You're on your heat. Baby, hang in there and DON'T let ANYONE touch you.' He said. 'Y-yes Alpha.' I moaned out. I miss his touch. I wanted his touch. I needed his touch.

Hyunjae crawled onto the bed and touched my left leg which caused it to burn even more. "Get away from me! Ahhh!" I yelled in pain. "Shhh baby, you'll beg for this soon." He whispered, coming closer to my neck. "N-no get away!" I shouted. The door opened harshly as some wolves entered.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY OMEGA?!" Jungkook growled then attacked Hyunjae. Bitting, scratching, and punching Hyunjae's face until he bleed. (Remember Kook's still in his wolf form) while Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung, and others were fighting Hyunjae's group.

Jungkook came closer to me when he thought Hyunjae passed out. "Baby are you okay." He asked. "Kookie watch out-" Before I could end my sentence, Hyungjae grabbed Jungkook, pinned him to the wall, and started punching him making Jungkook scream in pain. This cause my blood to boil.

My eyes glow a dark shade of purple as I break the iron chain on my body which I never knew I could ever do. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY ALPHA!" I growled and I grabbed his neck and pinned him to a wall.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR HURTING MY ALPHA!" I yelled as squeezed his neck and blood splashed all over my face. I threw Hyunjae's dead body in the ground as everyone was looking at me with wide eyes. I suddenly felt very weak. My eyes turn blue as I closed them and fell to the ground.

*****************************
Hello, Jhope you guys enjoy the chapter because I did enjoy writing it but I forgot to save it so I had to rewrite EVERYTHING!!! 😭😭😭

Meme time!!!

Bye!

Borahae!
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350 12 2
"Destiny is ours to control and choose... so won't you please choose to be mine?" Jungkook likes someone who isn't his soulmate. The feeling itself...
217K 7.2K 26
Book I of 'Only Mine' @Jeon_jk started following you Warning: Instagram AU Boy × boy Smut Daddy kink TopKook BottomTae Side ships: Yoonmin Namjin Hos...
234K 6.3K 36
Book II of 'Only Yours' "You're only mine baby boy." Warnings: Instagram AU Boy×Boy Swearing Smut Daddy Kink Slight crossdressing TopKook BottomTa...
77.9K 2.8K 50
Where the nerd and the bully fall for each other without even noticing it •Genres: smut, fluff, high school au, bullies •Pairing: Yoonkook, Vminhope...