What A Cliché....Reincarnated...

By arandomsecret

Angelica Emilia Diamonda...the name of the villainess in that stupid otome game in which the heroine giggles... More

1.The beginning 'edited'
2 'edited'
3 'edited'
4 'edited'
Character Introduction
Author's Note
5 'edited'
6 'Edited'
7'edited'
Character introduction 2
9'edited'
10. Execution Part 1'edited'
Extra 1'edited'
11. Execution part 2*edited*
12 'edited'
13 'edited'
14 'edited'
15 'edited'
Character Intro 3
16 'edited'
17 *edited*
18 'edited'
19 'edited'
20'edited'
21 'edited'
22 'edited'
23'edited'
24'edited'
25'edited'
26 'edited'
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N Sequel? New Story?
Sequel Release DATE
Sequel:1
S:2
S:3

8 Birthday Party 'edited'

16K 549 108
By arandomsecret

We walked through the door. I held nii-chan's hand while Carson and Zayden followed close behind.

Eyes......their all looking in my direction......scary. I don't like this....it reminds me too much of the past.....calm down Angelica, I am in another world, not that world...no one's going to hurt me. But I still feel sick...urg. I feel like throwing up.

I steadied my breath but I felt my grip subconsciously tightening on Onii-chan's hand. He gave me a light squeeze to reassure me which helped me regain myself from my blurred vision.

"You okay?" Zayden whispered from behind.

I gave a light nod. Well, I'm not exactly okay... People are staring at me which makes me want to puke due to the trauma I had in my past life! Hold it in Angel....hold it in. Deep breaths. They are watermelons! I'm in a room with watermelons!

"Thank you for sparing us your precious time and attending my sister and I's birthday party. I will be turning six while my sister is going to turn five. My sister and I will be singing a duet momentarily. I hope that you enjoy your time tonight."

While brother was giving his little speech,I smiled as genuinely as I could so people won't know that it's fake.How can I be happy when today is the day I meet the person who is probably going to cause my death?

The four of us walked to the table in front of the stage. There sat our parents chatting with each other. A maid appeared beside mama and from what I can read from her mouth, she said 'it's time'.

Time for what? Don't tell me ....

"Angelica, Xavier. It's time to present your duet" Why? Why do you have to do this to me, mom?

"It's going to be fine, Angel." Nii-chan reassured me.

"I hope your right" I sighed.

We stood up and walked towards the stage. The MC handed us each a microphone after announcing to people that we're going to sing. Take deep breaths I reminded myself countlessly. Watermelons. Think of watermelons. The music started playing as I feel my heart rate increasing....

(I do not own this video)

*clap clap*

Then the whole crowd applauded. Phew....things turned out well. I said a small thank you and walked down the stage with nii-chan.

"You two did well" Carson said with a bright smile. Zayden nodded in approval.

"The watermelon technique helped me." They all look at me weirdly before bursting into laughter.

"I'm serious...it wasn't a joke. How can you guys laugh at me like that? I'm hurt." I sulked as they stopped laughing. Well I wasn't hurt but that's what you guys get for laughing at me when I am serious.

"Let's go to the buffet table" Onii-chan suggested clearing his throat.

We chatted happily while taking our food until someone walked up to us.

Ahhh......brown hair and yellowish brown eyes, the person who will maybe cause my death, the heroine, Molly Mallow Daniel.

"Miss ... Lucy. My dear friend. Long time no see. Can you give me some privacy with those gentlemen over there? They seemed to be troubled with your presence.Since they have high social standings if you make a wrong move, someone like you can get executed. Of course I'll help you though....since they are my best friends I can make them spare you." she smiled brightly while talking to me but she is letting out a threatening aura.

High social standings? Someone like me? Best friends? Those she not know who I am? Did they become friends without me noticing? The guys wouldn't do that...right? Hundreds of question flowed through my mind when I analysed what she just said.

I looked over to nii-chan and the others with a confused face but their face showed that they were disgusted. They saw my face and smiled while shaking their head, hinting me 'they do not know who she is'. So she is lying. Heeeh~

"Who are you? I believe we've never met before, Miss Who I Don't Know. Social standings? Angelica here is my fiancé ,his sister and our best friend. Aren't you the one who doesn't have social standing?

To think that you don't even know who hosted this party and are the main characters of today's event." He changed his tone when he said my name?.....oh.....the girl called me Lucy. Cold eyes and cold voice with a smile....so he finally showed his devil side a little.

"Ummm.....I just wanted to help you.....this girl seems to be bothering you and......and I just wanted to help.....plus you guys look handsome" She whispers the last part. I guess she doesn't know that we have enhanced hearing as a non-elemental skill that is always activated.

"Can we be friends?"

As expected front the heroine, she has guts and is thick skinned.....I'll have to give her that.

"No" that's quite blunt of Carson...can't he reject in a roundabout way?

Look what have you done? She is glaring daggers at me. I won't help her since she seems like a two-faced.Well not that I am not but she's doing it for the boys while I just don't want people who isn't close to me know my weaknesses.

Now that I think of it....in the game Angelica was chosen by the emperor at the ball but not personally by Zayden. She doesn't have a close relationship with Carson. She doesn't even talk to her brother.....

This party is the beginning of the otome game. The heroine is suppose to meet the captured targets at the back garden since all of them are not interested in the party. But how come a baron's daughter was invited to a gathering that only nobles with high social standing are invited to.

'How dare you! You're just a villainess!' Is completely showing on her face.....

"Miss Angelica..may I speak to you alone?"

This ought to be interesting ....can I go? I mind-linked the others

Only if we can follow you in the shadow

Ok

"Sure why not?" I asked putting on my sweetest smile

She nodded and lead me towards the back garden. This is my home, why are you the one leading me. After she closed the door....I was slammed against the wall.

Thanks to my quick reflexes, I just let her trapped me by putting both of her hand beside my head. Should I be flustered or something since she just kabedon me. Fufu~but well she is not a male and I am straight.

"Sorry darling, you're just not my type."

"You damn bitch! You must've been reincarnated! I'm the heroine! You're just a villainess! They should love me! Not an ugly creature like you!"

She must have never looked into a mirror and see her face when she is scolding someone. I don't think the ugly creature here is me....I'm not trying to be narcissistic or sarcastic here.

"First. I am not a female dog as you can see....unless you lack intelligence or maybe secretly blind. Second. I believe all of us are reincarnated just that we don't have our memories though it is just a theory . Third. I don't understand of why you say you're the heroine and I'm the villainess....that only works in novels. Fourth, who are implying should love you? Finally I'm a human not a creature." I stated in a matter of fact tone

Like I would reveal that I have past memories. The others are listening. Plus she isn't sure,so all I need to do is stay calm and keep my composure. She won't find out.

"Ugh...your just the villainess. The story plot is me and the capture targets meeting in the back garden! But I waited quite long and couldn't find them! So I walk inside to search and see them talking to a disgusting creature like you!"

"Honey listen, 'capture targets and I' not 'me and capture targets'. It's a common mistake that even I make. Back to the topic, they are my childhood friends.....is it wrong to talk to me?Also I believe I have to get back to the party. Have a good day." I put on my best 'nothing just happened' smile.

I duck under one of arms and went inside. Why am I getting surrounded again?

"You should have just slapped her for calling you a bitch, you know? Zayden, Carson and I were having a hard time holding back. My sister is just so kind." Nii-Chan pulls me into a hug and patted my head.

"Exactly, she called our little Angel a villainess." Zayden pointed out.

"It would be lovely if the laws allowed me to crush every single bone in her body." Carson said with an innocent smile and his cheery voice. Though I can see veins popping out his forehead.

"Calm down. We all agree on getting stronger. We can't just let someone's word make us waver. Let's turn a deaf ear to what she said. Don't let it get to you guys. I didn't even take her words to heart. Plus I did mocked her a little."

"If our Angel is not hurt by her words, then it's fine." Carson sighed

"Let's go back to our parents" Zayden said as he pulled me by the hand.

The rest of the night ended smoothly. Carson and Zayden stayed and we had a sleepover in nii-chan's room. I guess I won't die just yet....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 77.3K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
29.4K 1.5K 24
In the mystical world of historical fantasy, a powerful and wise consigliere met an unfortunate demise. However, fate had other plans in store for he...
379K 9.7K 30
Elise is a simple girl; she's really kind to people. One day while crossing the road, she got hit by a truck. What do you think will happen if she go...
26.6K 1.2K 125
Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wandered outside and suffered a lot, but s...