Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

IV

7.2K 248 120
By arielle_cherise

Kyaih (kai-uh) Rae Summers

Monday, June 8, 2019
Houston, Texas
Summer's Residence
2:15 p.m.

I was startled out of my sleep by my phone ringing. I grabbed it off the nightstand and answered it without looking.

"Kyaih speaking.", I answered pushing my head further into the pillow.

"Sis why are you still sleep?", The voice of Camryn boomed through my ear.

"I'm tiiiiirrrred. Wassup?", I said getting out of my bed.

"Reece hanging out with the boys which means she left me by myself. So do you wanna come with me to get my nails done and then wherever you wanna go afterwards?", she said.

"Yeah. Let me get dressed and I'll meet you wherever.", I said putting my bonnet on.

"I'll text you my address."

"Aight. I'll see you when I get there.", I said before hanging up.

I threw my phone in my bed and walked back into the bathroom turning the shower.

*
Same Day
Houston, Texas
Hottest Nail Shop
4:02 p.m

I

was sitting in the waiting area waiting for Camryn's nails to finish. Mines were done almost an hour ago.

[Kyaih's nails]

A few minutes Camryn came out and we paid for our nails.

[Camryn's nails]

Once we got in my car, we sat there tryna figure out where we wanted to go next.

"Reece said she's at home now. So I guess we can go there and then figure out what we gon do next.", she said as I backed out of the parking lot.

When we got to their house it was to cars in the driveway. I'm sure the car with the license plate 'LGBTQ' was Reece's.

"How do you deal with Reece goofy ass?", I asked her as we got out the car.

"After 5 years, I honestly don't know.", she laughed. She unlocked the door and led me to the living room.

"Hey baby. Hey y'all.", Camryn greeted then hanging her keys by the door.

"Hey mamas. Wassup ugly.", Reece said.

"Hello Reece. My nigga Dwayne, wass good?", I said making him crack a smile.

"Wassup lil bit.", he chuckled.

Aiden was staring at me the entire time. I went and sat in between the two.

Reece was sitting in a recliner by herself, and my nigga Dwayne was sitting on one side of the couch while Aiden bitch ass was on the other side.

Yes I was mad at him, dumbass gon wake me up cause I ain't text him when I got home.

The audacity of this nigga. He coulda texted the shit. Camryn went sat on the arm on Reece's chair only to to be pulled into her lap and kissed.

"Why you ain't speak to me?", Aiden said placing his arm behind my head.

"WhY yOU AInt spEAk tO mE? Ummmm maybe cause they ain't call and wake me up to ask why I ain't text them I made it home. But hello hair and pretty smile.", I mocked him.

"Get yo ass tow up.", he whispered in my ear.

I looked at him and bit my lip. "Okay daddy.", I whispered back.

He smirked and shook his head. He wasn't the only freaky one in this bitch. I'm pretty sure Dwayne quiet ass a freak.

"Anyways what y'all did today?", I asked nobody in particular.

"Went downtown and then came back to chill here.", Reece answered.

"What y'all do?", Aiden asked.

"Camryn invited me to the nail salon and then we came here with you ugly hoes.", I shrugged.

"Get beat up Lil Bit.", Dwayne said without looking up from his phone.

"Yeah whatever. Anyways I have a serious question for one, two, and three.", I said pointing at Reece, Camryn, and Dwayne.

"Why not me?", Aiden asked.

"Cause ion like you.", I shrugged. "what are you doing in approximately a week?"

"What day?", Reece asked.

"The 13th its Saturday.", I said checking my calendar. Out my peripherals I saw Dwayne out his phone down.

"I'm free.", Dwayne said.

"Us too.", Camryn answered.

"Great! So let me tell y'all what's going down. Saturday is my 19th birthday and I'm tryna go to a club, are y'all in? Babe since I'm mad at you, I'll let you know if you're invited later tonight.", I said making everyone laugh. "Oh and keep the other light bright mandingo away from me."

"You talking about Damon?", Dwayne asked.

"I don't give a fuck what his name is, ion like caramel unless I'm licking it off somebody, therefore he needs to stay far away from me.", I shrugged.

"Ummmm okay.", Camryn said before we all started laughing.

"Bruh you bold as fuck.", Dwayne said shaking his head.

"My mama raised me to speak my mind.", I shrugged.

"Straight like that?", Aiden asked licking his lips at me.

"Straight like that.", I said turning my body towards him. I pushed him arm off the back of the couch and propped me elbow up.

He leaned in to where our faces were only a few centimeters away from each other.

"You gon get ya self in a lotta trouble mamas.", he whispered before lightly pressing our lips together.

Once he pulled away I pulled him back to where our lips were close again.

"Maybe I wanna be in trouble.", I said before pecking his lips softly.

******

Vote and Comment.

Kyaih's and Aiden's kiss?

Thoughts on how she feels about Damon.

Dwayne?

Camryn and Reece?

Thoughts about kyaih's boldness?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 44.5K 45
My Works #1 COMPLETED 19-year-old Honesty Francis Smith and her cousin Asha Smith leave Houston, Texas and goes to New Orleans, Louisiana for the ent...
625K 56.1K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
210K 10.2K 110
First part in the sibling series. Joy is tired of her boring life. All she does is work and go to class. So when a friend invites her for a night ou...
112K 3.3K 20
Rita is a lonely, unexciting, homebody. She's covinced that she will die alone, that is, until she meets Kurtis. Kurtis' middle name is PLAYER. He's...