The Arcs fleet of justice

By Warfan100

When Jaune survives being abandoned and goes into the emerald forest and finds a strange temple after losing... More

Old dog, older war.
First contact
Reinforcements
City name
The kingdoms call
The spy and the tower
Music question
Atlas vs UNSC
Choice
Voting closed
The talk
The arrivals
Harvest season
Order in the court!
War and love
Broker deal
The end of the deal
The burning
Character creation
Tanks
Space battle
Dropping into Atlas
Tanks
The final fight
Happy thanksgiving
Teaser
The reclamation pt1
Question
Stuck
Stuck 2.0
The reclamation pt2
Ark
Revision
Merry christmas and happy holdiays

CFVY anyone

11.7K 137 181
By Warfan100

Jaune POV

Me and the marines climbed the base walls and took out the watchman as Trevor and his ODST's attacked the front gate. I saw a company of grunts run out of the nearby bunker towards the front gate and a paladin from a garage.

"Trevor you got a company of grunts with a paladin heading your way." I said over comms.

"Roger that. Me and the troopers and inside and causing mayhem." Trevor replied.

"Marines Let's go. We don't want the ODST's rubbing in our face that they took over the base." I said.

"Ooh rah!" They replied. We stormed the bunker stunning the grunts on how we got this far. Our bullets pierced their armor and aura and their dust rounds barely put a dent in the marines armor and nothing on mine. After 10 minutes we came to a big metal door.

"Trevor this is alpha leader." I said.

"This is bravo. Send traffic." Trevor replied.

"We came up to a large metal door. We will be entering. Is the outside under control?" I asked.

"Yeah. We have set up defenses Incase White fang reinforcements arrive." Trevor said.

"Roger. We are entering." I said. "Alpha out."

"Good luck Alpha. Bravo out." Trevor said.

Me and the marines blew a portion of the door off. I entered first with my gun drawn and the marines behind me. We saw humans and Faunus in cages that looked like they would ship animals or Grimm in. I also saw a metal door behind the cages with voices yelling behind it.

I motioned to the marines to the civilians then the door. They nodded as we told the people to be quiet as we got them out of the cages. I had 4 marines escort the 20 some odd people out and the rest of us to breach the door.

"Who are these guys!"

"I don't know just barricade the door!"

"Please Oum help us!"

I had a marine put a breach charge on the door. A few seconds later it blew up and we rushed in. A few grunts and the lieutenant fired at us. We took them down quickly and put those that surrendered in aura cuffs Dragon gave us.

We took them outside when we cleared the rest of the bunker and called for the pelicans. The ODST's captured 5 grunts as me and the marines captured 4. With the pelicans coming to pick us up I ordered some marines and ODST's to gather the dust here.

"Jaune shouldn't we blow it up. It's no use to us." Trevor said.

"Your right it is no use to us. But considering that there is a whole Faunus country here that people discriminate, I believe that we could help each other. They give us a small place for a base, and we give them our protection, citizenship, and the dust we capture." I replied.

"Ah that's smart." Trevor replied.

"Sir." A marine said running up to us. "Pelicans are 5 mikes out. But we have bullhead signatures 3 mikes out."

"How didn't we detect them earlier?" Trevor asked.

"Because they were below our radar. They appear to be a beacon bullhead." The marine said. I was shocked by this as Trevor and the marine looked at me with sorrowful expressions. "I'm sorry sir.

I shook my head. "It's fine marine you were doing your job. Tell the troopers to get everyone in the bunker and tell the pelicans to stay low."

"Yes sir." The marine said before spreading the news.

"Jaune." Trevor said.

"It's fine Trevor. Come let's greet our 'guests'." I said sarcastically. We got ready and moved the dust, people, prisoners and all of the troops in the bunker. Me, Trevor and a few marines and ODST's stayed out to 'greet' the people from beacon. We hid around the base and be able to kill anyone that comes out.

The bullhead landed in the forest before going off back towards beacon. I was in one of the guard towards and saw team CFVY come out of the forest ready to fight. I smiled since they were the only team to stay by my side, even if it gave them flak. If it wasn't for them I probably would have killed myself.

"All units don't fire. They're friendly. But stay hidden" I said as I climbed down the later quietly. Trevor walked next to me since he was guarding the bottom of the ladder for some reason since he had a scope and I didn't. "Follow my lead."

"Okay." Trevor replied. We walked in the open.

"What the fuck are they doing!?" A ODST asked.

"Acting." Trevor replied over comms.

"Bravo how the wounded?" I asked as I noticed the 4 enter.

"They're Good but shaken. We'll send them to the clinic." Trevor said. "The white fang forces are destroyed and we captured 9 of them. While we suffered no casualties at all. We also captured half of ton of dust."

"Wonderful. Let's call the birds for pick up. We'll get the civs better and ask them what they want to do." I said as me and Trevor noticed how they stood shocked. "Also you four can come out from near the gate in the bushes." The 4 walked out of cover and came to us. They looked ready to fight but also relaxed.

"J Jaune. Is that you?" Velvet asked.

"Yeah it is Carrot." I said as I took my helmet off. The four of them looked happy to seek me but also stunned since I grew from 6'0 to 6'6 and grew a lot of muscle. The scar on my face from a energy sword didn't help. Velvet jumped and hugged me.

"I i thought y you d died!" Velvet cried as I hugged her. I looked over to Trevor and nodded.

"Area secure people. Radio get those pelicans here. ODST's guard the perimeter and bring the dust out. Marines guard the civs and the prisoners. I'll guard the dust." Trevor said over comms. When everyone moved the 4 jumped in surprise and got ready to fight.

"Calm down they're with me." I said. They all nodded before Coco got a dark look on her face.

"So carrot huh." Coco teases. Velvet blushed at this before she turned to me. "And you. We thought you were killed. We found your sword and shield covered in blood in the emerald forest. Not to mention how come you look older and with a group of people!"

"Mind answering the question?" yatsuhashi asked.

"It's a long story." I said. I saw the 2 pelicans land and load the civilians and some marines. The 4 wondered what kind of bullhead that was and what type of armor the marines wore. When the pelicans took off they turned back to me.

"Well tell us about your new armor." Coco said.

"Ah well a friend made it for me." I said. 2 more pelicans landed. They started loaded the prisoners and the dust.

"Where are you taking them?" Velvet asked.

"Back to base to be questioned then put into jail." I replied fast.

"Base? You work for Atlas?" Fox asked.

"I would rather cut my dick off and feed it to the Grimm." I replied heatedly.

"But who would give Velvet her fix." Coco teased.

"Coco!" Velvet yelled blushing.

"If you don't work for Atlas. Who do you work for?" yatsuhashi asked.

"I work for no one. I'm the boss." I said. They looked at me slack jawed. The 2 pelicans left and 2 more landed.

"Okay troopers take the one on the left with the marines and the leftover dust. Sapphire, Taunt, Mike and Chan with me and Jaune are taking the one on the right!" Trevor yelled. "Mike, Chan start planting explosives on the fuel lines. I want this base gone!"

"Yes sir!" The ODST's yelled. Trevor than walked to us.

"Jaune we'll be ready in a few minutes." Trevor said before turning to the 4. "You 4 will need to call your bullhead."

Coco shook her head. "We can't. The bullhead was going to arrive tomorrow at the village. We landed out there since we saw this base."

"Well I hate to break it to ya but that village is gone." I said.

"What?" Fox asked.

"Well the people we saved I'm guessing were from the village. It looked like a battle was there with the corpses." Trevor said.

"Who are you?" Coco asked.

"Ah apologies." Trevor said As he took off his helmet they saw his new goatee of brown hair and the scars of war. "My name is Trevor Greystone. It's good to see the team that kept the admiral sane."

"Trevor what do you think about taking them to beacon?" I asked.

"Well if I or anyone else leave the pelican bodies will drop. But sure we can drop them off before heading back to Harvest." Trevor replied. The 4 looked at him questionably. "Jaune told all of us what happened to him. If it was up to me, a war would happen and a new government would take power."

"Ah." Fox said.

"Sapphire Come here." Trevor said as sapphire came over. "Guys this is Sapphire." As he said that she took off her helmet. "My girlfriend."

"What!" The 3 yelled but Fox due to his blindness.

"Haha yes me and Trevor are dating." Sapphire giggles as he kisses her forehead.

"B but mix race relationships are forbidden in all kingdoms." Velvet said.

"Yes well we made our own kingdom without discrimination or pointless laws." I said happily.

"Aye cause of you Jaune." Trevor said.

"Sir we are ready to go." A ODST said.

"Thank you Chan. Give the word we're leaving." Trevor said.

"Yes sir." Chan went to get to the pelicans to tell everyone.

"Come on." I said as me, Trevor and Sapphire walk to the pelicans. The four jogged to catch up. We all got settled in, and I saw Sapphire lean her head on Trevor's shoulder and Velvet across from them smiling at the scene. It took us 20 minutes to fly to Vale and Beacon. During the trip we all had small talk. Apparently only 2 weeks went by here while I spent 12 years in the human covenant war.

They also told me that Cardin got exposed for his lying by his dad, and how badly beat up his team got. People were also very sad that they did all those terrible things to me, especially my old team and team RWBY. Apparently Blake lost a lot of trust for her team and (J)NPR during this time. Also my sisters arrived at beacon to search for me or to hear what happened and almost kill most of the school population.

"Wow that was fast." Coco said surprised. A distance that long would take double the time for bullheads.

"Yeah." Velvet said.

"Jaune are you coming back?" Fox asked.

"No I'm not." I replied.

"What!" Coco yelled.

"Why?" Velvet cried. I hugged her as she cried.

"Because I have people that I have to watch over. I'm the leader of my own kingdom and my people need me. But here." I handed her a small phone type device. "Only your team can have this. Use it to contact me. In time I will bring you guys to our main city. You can tell people I live and proclaim my own kingdom."

"Unknown aircraft this is beacon control. Respond to be hot down." The radio announced.

"Trevor your up. Their team name is CFVY." I said. Trevor nodded and went to the pilot.

"Beacon air control this is Bravo 10. We have 4 beacon students here in my bird that were stranded at a abandoned village." Trevor said.

"Bravo 10 what is their team name?" The announcer asked.

"Their team name is CFVY. 2nd years they told me." Trevor said.

"Understood. Land at landing pad 3 Bravo 10." The announcer said.

"Roger." Trevor said.

"Velvet take a picture of me and my men." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"To prove I live." I said. She nodded as the 6 of us left our helmets off and smiled as Velvet took the picture. The pelican landed and we put our helmets back on. "Well good luck guys."

"Thank you Jaune."  Velvet said before hugging me. Then Coco hugged me for some reason.

"Come back to us okay." Coco said solomy.

"I will." I said. I gave Yatsuhashi and Fox a hand shake. "Stay safe you two." The four left the pelican and I saw Ozand Goodwitch approach us. "Pilots let go!" I yelled as we took off.

3rd POV

"Ms. Adel who were they?" Ozpin asked.

"You're not going to believe it." Coco said. "It was Jaune."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 208 40
(Team Crafted fanfiction) They were all born for one purpose - to save the world. But when plans fall apart, will they survive?
268 0 45
After earth has been rendered barren due to the end of a massive war. The remnants of mankind had found itself on the verge of extinction only to see...
6.3K 117 10
Jaune saves Cardin from the Urse Major. But later he revels his false Transcripts. And become bullied, shunned, being disowned. But all that changes...
818 42 3
The war between humanity and the Covenant has entered its highest point. Desperate for help to ensure humanity's survival, a group of expedition vess...