Drummer Girl.

Bởi cakemesomemashton

17 year old Tzeital had lived in South Africa her whole life, everything she knew was there. Her friends, fam... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.

Chapter 9.

244 5 1
Bởi cakemesomemashton

We was down in the basement.

Me and Poppy was looking over the boys YouTube account and looking through their twitter.

The boys was behind us practicing there songs.

"Ah, I keep messing up!" Ash screamed. I turned round to him and walked over.

"Calm down, show me the beat" I put my hands either side of his neck.

The boys was stressing a bit. School exams was around the corner and they had to finish their track list, for all their original songs.

He showed me, but I noticed he let his right drum stick slip a bit at the end, which caused him to skim the drum rather than secure a hard hit.

"What would I do without you!" Ash glared at me.

"Hey I say we replace Ash with Tz!" Mikey joked around, causing Ash to put his sad face on.

We was all chatting when we suddenly heard a shout from Poppy.

"What's wrong babe?" Luke walked over to her.

"Louis Tomlinson from One Direction just posted about your cover of Teenage Dirtbag!" She shouted again.

We all stared at each other before stampeding towards the computer.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Been a fan of this band for a while, everyone get behind them.

That was it really. 5 Seconds Of Summer blew up.

It all happened so fast!

The boys was now friends with one direction! They would talk all the time, it was so exciting for them! The best was yet to come!

@5secsofsummer: We're going to be supporting @onedirection on their world tour! :D we can't believe this had happened to us!! Thank you all so much <3

It was official. They had made it. I couldn't have been more proud of them. Their dreams was actually coming true.

They now had millions of fans. Girls throwing themselves at them everywhere, even a few boys. It was a lot to take in.

Me and Poppy saw the boys less and less.

We was now 19. Me and Poppy had moved together in our own apartment, we was preparing ourselves for when the boys left for the tour.

We continued with school, the boys dropped out. We did good, we got high grades in all our subjects and now was looking on going to get degrees.

This meant that we couldn't go with the boys on tour.

"We can't just follow them around on tour Tz, we have to think about our futures as much as we think about theirs, it's for the best".

Poppy was right. As much as I didn't want to hear it, she was right. What would we do? Sit around all day following them, doing nothing? Of course we couldn't do that.

It was really hurting me and Pops, we had spent everyday, for years with these boys and now we wasn't going to see them for months a piece. It was really depressing and caused a lot of arguments.

Me and Pops was applying for our courses. I would be doing English, and she was doing Music, at the end of it we would finish qualified teachers in our subjects. It would take us 3, maybe 4 years.

Ash hated us looking at this kind of stuff in front of him. He really hated it.

"Remember it's you two who don't want to come with us! You'd rather stay here and do your school! How do you think it feels to know your girlfriend, the love of your life! Doesn't want to be with you while you're experiencing your dream!" Ash screamed at me. "We're meant to stay together! You're not meant to leave me! We've never been apart from each other!" He continued to scream.

It just made me cry. Poppy would comfort me and then Luke would shout at her.

"We're meant to stay with each other, we're meant to grow up, get married, have kids, grow old!" Ash continued.

He just wouldn't stop. It was breaking my heart.

"And what, you go away and we still can't do all of that stuff?! What do you want me there to make sure you don't sleep with those millions of girl throwing themselves at you! Is that what it is Ashton! Is it!" I had enough.

He paused. I think now he could tell I was hurting just as much as he was.

"Ashton would never cheat on you Tz" Luke piped up.

"I know he wouldn't, but I can't help but think it, there are going to be thousands of girls who are going to be prettier, funnier everything! They may take advantage of him! I don't know!" I was sobbing now.

Ashton sat down beside me.

"The only place I ever want to be is beside you Tzeital. You're my everything, my life." he put his forehead on mine. "C'mon lets go for a drive".

"Only if we can take the long way home" I added. He smiled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way".

We did exactly that. Ash even ended up writing two songs from our experience.

Beside you.

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.

To the beat of our hearts at the same time.

So close but so far away.

She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

The pieces of us both

Under every city light

And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was...

Beside you.

Long way home.

We're taking the long way home

Taking the long way home

Take me back to the middle of nowhere

Back to the place only you and I share

Remember all the memories?

The fireflies and make-believe

Kicking back in the old school yard

Singing songs on our guitars

This is our reality

Crazy stupid, you and me

We know this is the way it's supposed to be

So we're taking the long way home

Cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone

I wanna get lost and drive forever with you,

Talkin' bout nothing, yeah, whatever, baby

So we're taking the long way home tonight

We went and saw their first show with One Direction. It was actually the best concert I'd ever been too, they brought a different edge to it. With them being a band, and the 1D boys being a boy band, it make for a totally engulfing experience, you couldn't take your eyes off!

After this show, me and Poppy would have to fly back home.

Saying goodbye to Ash that night was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Poppy was in Luke's arms. He was crying, the tears rolling down his face, I watched both their hearts break in front of my eyes.

"I love you Poppy, I will be back soon, we'll be together, I promise" he cries to her. He took off his top and hoody, giving them I her. She took off her hoody handing it to him. They hugged again.

Not letting go off Pops, Luke turned to me. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a necklace, a locket in fact.

"I love you sis". I opened it. It was a photo of me him and Liz on one side, then on the other Me, him, Ashton, Calum, Poppy and Michael. I put it on at once. I haven't taken it off since.

Mine and Ashes turn.

This was the love if my life. He was leaving.

"Don't ever leave, me" I stumbled into his arms.

"Wherever you are, I will always be with you." He put his hand on my heart. "Here".

He then stepped back.

"However, you will be in three places to me." He pointed to his head, then his heart and then his pants.

"For god sake Ash!" I pulled him back. He lifted me up around him, so I was in koala mode again.

We then kissed for a good five minutes. I didn't want to let go of him. He's smell, that soothing smell. What was I going to go without it.

He placed me down.

Took off his top and placed it over me, took off his bandana and tied it writing my head, then put his hoody on me.

He pulled my wrist out and put a bracelet on me. 'AshtonLovesTzeital' it read.

Luke and Poppy was finishing off what ever that was doing, me and Ash shared a kiss again.

"C'mon boys, the bus needs to go if we're going to make it to our next destination on time" a voice said.

"I love you Tz"

"I love you Ash"

And with that they was gone. Driving off into the distance.

I then got a text:

This isn't goodbye, my everything. This is see you soon. I love you xxx

He was right. This was far from the end. I hoped.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Zeus Bởi Lani❤

Teen Fiction

295 4 42
Gangs. A girl. War. Fights. Love. Hate. Death. All words to describe the city of Athens. The most dangerous city in the country. But only those who h...
51.2K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
4.5K 57 14
this is going to be a collection of my really short stories and just some of my thoughts and beliefs on the world. i would say it'll have poems but...
56.4K 1.1K 56
*Warning: Written by a 11 year old* 'Your Name is (Y/N)(L/N), you're a famous youtuber that do cover songs, you are good at playing the violin, piano...