Glorybringer

By CrazyGiraffeLady1130

Glory is the queen of the rainforest so she is always working. She has a faithful bodyguard named Deathbringe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 24

867 5 14
By CrazyGiraffeLady1130

Glory never thought taking care of a dragonet could be so hard but, it definitely would have been easier if Crystal was completely better right then he had feeling back everywhere but, he still couldn't fully hold his head up properly so he had a neck brace on.

It was now confirmed PItaya couldn't change any of her scales but, that was ok because Pitaya was so happy just being a pink and black dragonet at least until she was a teenager.

"MOMMY" Shrieked PItaya

Pitaya was playing with Silver and Silver gave Pitaya a talon shake that's what caused her to shriek.

"Isn't that cool hunny you brother taught her to do that" Said Glory walking over to Pitaya and picking her up

"What do you want to do now Taya" Asked Glory knowing that she probably wouldn't reply because she still couldn't form many words except mommy dadda and brother.

"Brother BROTHER" PItaya really loved Crystal so they visited him at least three times a day and sometimes even in the middle of the night.

They arrived at the healers hut and Pitaya ran over to Crystal the second she saw him. Crystal was still there for another few days till he had to go to a hospital that could provide better physical therapy.  

While Crystal and Pitaya were doing whatever they were doing Glory went over to Deathbringer and gave him a quick kiss before giving him a tight hug. She had her scales her signature beetle green with hints of amber but, after seeing Deathbringer she was starting to slowing turn pink. After several attempts Glory was back to her original colour but, not before Deathbringer noticed.

"So you're happy to see me huh" Said Deathbringer with a smug smile growing on his face.

Something was off Deathbringer was usually pretty happy but, right now he seemed to ecstatic he was also holding something behind his back.  

"Wipe that smug smile off your face" Ordered Glory with a slight chuckle "Of course I am happy to see you"

"Oh ya about that um" Said Deathbringer looking down at his one leg "I would kneel down but.............anyway Queen Glory of the Rainwings and Nightwings will you make me the happiest dragon on Pyrrhia and marry me"

Deathbringer pulled out his hand from behind his back revealing the loveliest ring Glory had ever seen it was a bunch of tiny twigs painted navy blue and white with one little diamond on the top.

"Well what do you say." Asked Deathbringer biting his lip obviously hoping that she would say yes

Now Glory had no chance of not turning pink she was brighter than Kinkajou. She was so happy she was speechless she managed to spit out a single yes before Deathbringer pulled her into a kiss.

I was so happy writing this chapter there getting married woooooohhooooo

Still don't mind any spelling errors of grammar mistakes I try to get rid of them all but, there is only so much i can do about it

Hope you enjoyed           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 225 12
Everything was fine, normal even. Glory didn't have to worry about the constant fear that Deathbringer was going to fall in love with someone else. D...
30.6K 200 31
Glory, Tsunami, Clay, Sunny, Starflight are not busy saving the world they are too busy..... attending SCHOOL! Follow Them through the journeys of sc...
1.8K 40 10
First Book in the Tales of Pyrrhia Series. Set a month after the arrival at Jade Mountain. Sunny's POV. Human AU. Sunny has always thought the sun w...
7.5K 155 32
Two dragons with pasts they would rather forget. One with intentions as evil as Darkstalker. When fate makes their pasts collide, Will love save the...