Caught My Attention || (TWICE...

By Dylanmctroscky

|ON GOING| Y/N is just the average student that is excited for the Christmas holidays. Being one of the best... More

Caught My Attention || AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1: Holiday
Chapter 2: Catching up
Chapter 3: Awkward moments
Chapter 4: Meeting Twice
Chapter 5: Basketball Game
Chapter 6: Courts
Chapter 8: Getting closer
A/N UPDATE
Chapter 9: Standing up for Nayeon
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: Arguments

Chapter 7: First win

2.8K 75 4
By Dylanmctroscky

Y/N'S POV

Okay ladies and gentleman, the 2v2 tournament is about to start! Can all contestants head over to the courts they have been assigned to on the paper they received. The winner of each court will automatically move up to round two while the losing teams will continue to play to see who can move up.

"Looks like we are on this court." Liam said while examining the courts.

"Yeah, it's perfect since Twice's seats are right there so they can easily see us play." I reply

"Yeah, I'm sure you will play better when they are watching." He smirks.

"Yeah nah, just shut up and let's win this game."

I see the opposing team come up to us, immediately offering us a handshake to which we gladly accepted.

"Good luck, hope to have a good game with you guys." The tall guy said.

"Yeah, you too." Liam says back.

"Okay, so this is a game to 21, 2 pointers count as 1 point while 3 pointers count as 2. Apart from that, it's normal basketball rules. Good luck to both teams!" The ref says before tossing the ball up.

I immediately jump up and tip the ball over to Liam. I can hear all of Twice cheering loudly which makes me a bit nervous that they are watching. Better not embarrass myself in front of them.

I see Liam's defender in a good stance focusing on the ball. Suddenly he reaches in with a quick jab, however Liam had a fast reaction in which he quickly put the ball between his legs, freezing the defender and driving straight to the basket for an open layup. Twice cheers loudly.

"Good move there buddy." I say as I give Liam and quick high five.

"Looks like your not going to be the only one playing better with Twice cheering." He replied making me laugh.

As the game went on, our lead grew larger and larger. Although the opposing teams were taller than both of us, they were also much slower which made it easy for us to drive past them, but since they were taller they got a few good blocks on us.

NAYEON'S POV

"Y/N looks so attractive when he's doing something he's really passionate about." Chaeyoung suddenly says. I join the others in teasing Chaeyoung making her go really red, but I really agree with Chaeyoung, Y/N does look really attractive playing basketball.

"Would you date him Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon asks, clearly trying to make Chaeyoung's already red cheeks turn brighter.

"Uh..Uhhh yeah...I guess, but I don't think he likes me in that way yet. We literally met him today." Chaeyoung replies while her face turns into a tomato causing the other members to laugh, however I notice Tzuyu immediately look at me.

"But guys, don't you reckon Y/N and Nayeon unnie would look really cute together? Like Y/N and Chaeyoung is cute because of the height difference but I reckon Y/N and Nayeon unnie would be cute as well since they have so much in common!" Tzuyu suddenly adds. I immediately look at her and smile, but I couldn't stop myself from blushing as I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"I also notice Y/N talks to Nayeon more so than us!! Sana said while pouting a bit.

"Yeah I agree, Y/N and you would make a cute couple unnie!" Chaeyoung said.

"Well, I don't know if our fans will like that.."

"Come on Nayeon! Y/N can easily be mistaken for a Kpop idol! I'm sure our fans would fall in love with him at first sight! Plus they're not fans if they don't respect what makes us happy and accept the fact that we fall in love too!" Mina added.

"Yah! Who said I'm in love!" I yell back still blushing.

"Your cheeks say so unnie." Momo replied smirking obviously teasing me, in which all the other members joined in.

"I think that's enough couple talk! We still have to watch his game!" I say as I hide my red cheeks with the palm of my hands.

A loud thud followed by gasps and cheering suddenly interrupts our conversation as our eyes turn back onto the court. There we see Y/N hanging off the rim.

"Did he just dunk?" Jihyo asks with her mouth open.

"No way he can jump that high!"

"Awww! If we didn't get distracted we would of seen Y/N's dunk!" Jeongyeon whines.

As the game went on, the other team was clearly becoming more tired but Liam and Y/N on the other hand were barely sweating.

We all cheered as Y/N made an open shot. Suddenly the ref blows his whistle and we all turn to look at the score: 21-8. I look at Y/N and Liam going to over to shake the opponents hand in which that gladly took.

"That game was so fun to watch!" I yell and kick my legs excited that they passed round one.

"No kidding! I never knew basketball would be so interesting." Jeongyeon replies.

I see Y/N and Liam walk over to us, laughing with big smiles on their faces. We immediately stand up and surround them, jumping around and congratulating the two.

"Only one more round to win before the finals!"

"That was such a fun game to watch!" Momo says as she jumps on Liam's back, making Liam give her a piggy back.

"Yeah indeed, did you guys see Y/N dunk on the tall guy?!" Liam says while jumping up and down trying to make a giggling Momo fall off him.

"No...I wish we did though. We literally turned around and talked and as we turn back around we see Y/N hanging off the rim with the crowd cheering." I say while pouting. "I want to see you dunk Y/N!"

"Too bad you missed it!" Y/N replies poking his tongue out at me, earning himself a playful hit on the arm.

~~~~

After a bit of talking, we were now all sitting on the bench letting Y/N and Liam rest for a little bit before they move up to round two. Y/N was between me and Tzuyu having a conversation with us. As we were laughing about a joke Tzuyu made, Sana suddenly comes up and leans on Y/N's back with her head resting on top of his. I knew Sana was quite a clingy person and loved contact but it still annoyed me. Ugh why am I over reacting so much! We aren't even dating yet I'm acting like he belongs to me! Y/N looked back at Sana and laughed at her child like behaviour.

Y/N'S POV

I flinched from the sudden contact on my back, but I smiled when I realised it was Sana. I still couldn't get over the fact that in one day I've gotten so close with Twice. Before today, I literally knew nothing about them except for the fact that they were a Kpop group with 9 beautiful girls, but now I know all their positions, names and personalities.

"Sorry, Sana loves contact so you have to get used to it." Tzuyu says. Oh don't worry, I'm more than fine with you guys snuggling up close with me hehe. I thought to myself.

"Getting comfortable are we?" I say as Sana just cutely nods her head.

"You love birds better watch out! Don't want the Once's attacking you for stealing their bias's." Liam says while shaking his head. "They are a scary group of people if you get to the wrong side of them."

"Don't worry, we are all wearing disguises so it should be fine. Besides I'm just showing my love to Y/N!" Sana says while grinning widely. I obviously knew she was joking but the other members just gave her a confused and ' a what the fuck ' look, making me laugh along with Liam.

I felt Nayeon wrap her arms around mine as she rests her head on my shoulder, making me smile. Seriously what did I do to get two of these beauties this close to me?

"Since we still have like 30 minutes before round two, I'm going to go buy some drinks and snacks. You guys wanna come?" Liam suddenly says.

"OMG! Yes I'm missing my beautiful food!" Momo yells as she stands next to Liam. All the other members except Nayeon nodded and followed Momo.

"Nah it's okay, I'll just stay here and sit down."

"Yeah me too." Nayeon added. Sana noticed the members getting up to buy food so she followed along.

"Bye Nayeon! Bye Y/N! I'll miss you guys!" Sana says as she gets up.

"We will literally be back in like 10 minutes pabo." Jihyo replies while face palming herself.

"Whatever, I'll still miss them!"

"Yeah yeah, enough talking I'm hungry. Let's go!" Momo yells as the rest nod and follow her to the store.

After everyone else left, Nayeon was still clinging onto me with her head on my shoulder. I was scrolling through my social media but in reality I was just staring at her face the whole time. She is so pretty, her cheeks looks so cute. I really want to poke them. I couldn't stop myself as I found my fingers already on her cheeks, giving them a gentle tap. She immediately lifted her head up, as I quickly retracted my hands in embarrassment.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Y-you just looked really cute with your head on my shoulder and I couldn't resist myself from poking your cheeks." I then realised what I said and blush. Fuck! Why did I say that?! That makes me sound creepy! However I notice Nayeon's mouth curl into a grin as she starts giggling. She then squeezes my cheeks with her hand while giggling.

"So I wasn't the only one that wanted to poke cheeks hehe, I thought I was the only one but I guess not." Nayeon says. "I remember seeing your cheeks being squished up with Tzuyu's when Liam sent us that photo. Our members literally couldn't stop talking about how cute you looked."

"Oh..r-r-really?!" I couldn't believe the Twice members called me cute. I was dying inside but I played it cool.

"Yep! I'm still kinda jealous that Tzuyu slept on you, you know?! You look like a good pillow hehe." Nayeon said smirking.

"Because I am a good pillow." I reply wiggling my eyebrows.

"Good because your gonna be sleeping with me tonight." My eyes immediately widen. Wait...why is my mind so dirty. Wtf! Nayeon realises what she said and she slightly blushes while giggling.

"No no! Not like that...maybe I wish" Nayeon mumbled the last part so I didn't understand her.

"Okay then, well sleeping on a bed will be better than sleeping on the couch or floor."

"Well as if we would let our guest sleep on the floor! We aren't that mean haha!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 17.6K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...
114K 3.6K 53
Y/n L/n, born in America, a huge Kpop fan, going into her 2nd year of high school (freshman in Korea). Her family needing money, decided she would be...
44.5K 1.6K 62
Y/n is a normal school girl, who adores TWICE so much, they are her happiness, her cure. Thinking how can she get a better life. What will happen if...
47.2K 1.8K 32
Y/N wasn't sure if she's straight or not after seeing her new classmate. How would she settle her way out while Y/N is attached to a guy?