Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

52

1.7K 71 8
By kvcchvn

A/N: I currently have no wifi so i rushed this page because I didn't want to waste my data but i needed to upload something, this whole page is pretty bad because no matter how much i tried I couldn't manage to imagine how they'd feel in this situation enough to write a good page. Anyway I'm only doing one more page on this book and depending on how i end it on that will decide if i do a 2nd book (that's a big commitment I'm not sure I'm willing to make) but thank you for the reads and votes 🖤 it means a lot especially if you stuck by through out this whole book. I'll check the spelling when i go through the whole book.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

"Can i ask you something"

"Depends, are you going to cuss me out about the answers i give you"

"Even if i did you'd be use to it Mina but no" i said leaning against the back of the couch.

The only other people down here were a sleeping Kaminari and an uninterested Jirou over in the kitchen.

"True, what do you want"

"I need your help with something" i said watching her hold her hand up for me to stop.

"Go ahead, say that again for me please" she mocked holding her phone up as if she was taking a video causing me to wave a hand for her to put it away.

"How do you know if you....love someone" i questioned almost regretting asking her.

"Your talking about Elena right..."

"Bakugou I can't tell you how to love people but even a blind man could see you have feelings for her"

"That doesn't answer my question" i mumbled pulling my eyebrows in.

"I don't know how you expect me to be able to understand your feelings when I didn't even know you were capable of feeling...feelings" she said getting confused by her own words.

"Just go talk to her, you grew up with her didn't you, Words will just come to your head the minute you see her" she added walking towards the kitchen.

"So much for leave this kind of shit to Mina"

"You said that not me" she called back before opening the fridge.

"And this is why I don't listen to you idiots" i muttered going back up the stairs to my room.

Although I didn't expect it I wasn't surprised to see Kirishima and Sero in my room.

"What are you idiots doing in here"

"Well funny story really, you see..." Kirishima said hitting Sero on the chest to get him to say something.

"Yeah I've got nothing" Sero added

"Dude"

"So you two are just in here because why not" i asked watching them.

"Yeah i guess so"

"Then get out" I said gesturing to the door.

It was getting late and Elena still hadn't came back from seeing Aizawa.

He was only a 5 minute walk away from the dorms and if she didn't come back soon i was just going to assume she fell asleep there, it wasn't exactly a hard thing to do when the person your seeing hadn't woken up.

It only took 10 minutes for momo, todoroki and i to fall asleep once we got there when she was in there.

I was getting tired and bored which caused me to lay back on my bed not bothering to react as my top half slowly slid of the side causing me to see Elenas hoodie under my bed.

I don't even remember her leaving it in here, I don't even remember seeing her in it but then again most the times she was in here i was half asleep.

It felt like i was there for hours before Todoroki and Momo came running in seeing me hanging off the side of my bed.

"Get out"

"Alright, was rude of us to interrupt sorry we'll just leave" momo said starting to walk out before todoroki grabbed her arm stopping her.

"What are you doing"

"What does it look like I'm doing" i said watching him drop momo's arm before pushing me up against the window so i could see elena outside.

"Not talking to her"

I heard momo laugh a little causing me to look over my shoulder at her.

I wanted to yell but I didn't even know what for.

"She's important to you isn't she" todoroki said just loud enough for me to hear.

"I didn't know someone could be this important"

"Then go sort it out, I'm not telling you again" he added leaving with momo again.

"Like threatening me is going to help moron" I mumbled throwing Elena's hoodie on the end of my bed before dragging myself up and out of my room.

It was freezing outside of course and like an idiot I didn't think to put a hoodie on, I wasn't thinking at all really.

"Hey, i thought you were with Aizawa" i said causing her to look at me before looking in front of her again.

"Yeah, i had to leave"

"Are you okay" i asked waiting a bit for her to reply.

"If he doesn't wake up..."

"Woah woah" i said interrupting her.

"He'll be fine, this will be like a slap on the wrist for him" i added questioning what i was on about.

"But if he's not"

"You didn't cause this Elena, it's not your fault"

"Bakugou I couldn't control my own quirk" she said looking over her shoulder at me.

"A quirk like mine needs to be controlled" she added.

"And you can control it, we both know you can" i mumbled taking my hands out of my pocket to pull myself up onto the wall next to her.

"When i was using it on that villain i could only see him and the stupid cloth, everything else was just a never ending black room with that cloth digging through the ground and wrapping around him..."

"It was burning me just to keep my quirk going but even when i wanted to I couldn't stop it, then i could see you in front of me...it just stopped hurting then everything was gone and i woke up at school"

"Turns out I'm more scared of myself then i thought" she said trying to force a small smile at me.

"Are you okay" she said confusing me with the quick change of subject.

"Huh why wouldn't i be"

"I can smell you sweating from here, even if it's a nice smell which is weird by the way, it's still gross"

Without even seeing her face i could feel the smirk she had.

"Ah yeah I actually wanted to talk to you about something" i said causing her to look at me.

It must of been taking me ages to speak up because like last time she ended up saying something before me.

"Do i need to say something first again...or are you okay to talk"

Mina lied nothings coming to mind.

"Okay look i um...i wow this is harder than i thought"

"Bakugou just say whatever you need to say"

"I'm sorry" I blurted out causing her to screw her face up.

"For what" she said biting back a smile.

"I'm sorry for hurting you and getting you forced out of your home"

"Bakugou"

"No i need to say it" i said cutting her off as i jumped down off the wall so i could face her.

"Elena your the most important thing to me even when we were kids, i thought for so long that it was you who needed me but it turns out i needed you from the start"

"i was just an idiot who didn't know or understand any of that and...i guess i still don't but even with how many times i told you to be with todoroki, i hate to think about you with someone else. I want to be with you and..."

"Okay stop" she said laughing.

"Your laughing, I don't understa... did i say it wrong" I mumbled confused at her reaction.

"No no, it was amazing and that apology must have been hard for you" she mocked jumping down in front of me.

"But believe me you didn't force me out of my home, you are my home Bakugou, you always have been" she added.

"Your not mad at me" i questioned.

"Why would i be"

"Because of everything i put you through...I'm just saying I'd be mad"

"You get mad at almost everything"

"Yeah but i..." I trailed off looking back up at my window seeing momo and todoroki standing there with huge grins causing me to screw my face up.

I squatted down pulling elena with me so they couldn't see us before sticking my hand up pulling the fingers at them causing her to pull her eyebrows in.

"Sorry" I mumbled causing her to laugh a little

"Just kiss me you idiot"

It wasn't our first kiss but it felt like it should have been, it was more meaningful than the others, it almost felt like i was giving part of myself away and i was vulnerable.

I liked it, i knew she was mine and i loved her but i wasn't letting go this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 28 20
"Mine for ever I wont lose you again I promise"
1.1M 19.5K 118
No requests
3.7K 197 31
{𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬...
315K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...