The Human Pet

By SmolK27

*FINISHED* Inspired by The Human Pet by CastlesAndCrumbs, follow a simple human girl as she wakes up in a str... More

WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - End
Final Note

Chapter 11

7.9K 172 72
By SmolK27

Warning: this chapter is all about menstruation. Don't like, don't read.

It's hard to think that it's been almost two weeks since I woke up here. It feels like I've been here way longer.

That day, Alistair's family had left after the movie without too much fuss. I, for one, was glad. I didn't really hate meeting new people but it was intimidating to be surrounded by four new giants, one of which having already scared me once.

For the past few days Alistair had started putting this thing on me. It didn't take me very long to figure out that it was a harness. Which meant either he was planning on taking me for walks, or he was planning something else.

Alistair also put together that jail on sticks. A bed, he called it. It was in the room with all the supplies he had gotten for me. First he only put me in there for naps. One night I had fallen asleep on the couch and had woken up in the crib to Alistair saying my name. Now it was one night there, one night with him. And even now those were tapering off.

But today…. my stomach was turning. My leg was numb yet pained at the same time. My entire body was aching, especially right under my stomach.

And worst of all, my heart dropped.

Because Alistair was right there, crouched by the gate and waiting for me to fully wake up with a smile on his face. And I was praying that my body didn't just ruin everything.

“Good morning, Layla.”

I don't say it back. I can't bring myself to. Nothing feels damp but I can't be too sure. So instead I try to hide my face in my blanket.

Maybe I wasn't as sneaky as I thought. Maybe I looked just as scared as I felt. For some reason, Alistair doesn't chuckle and lift me up like he normally would. Instead, I get a cautious ‘Layla?’ and a hand on my shoulder. My attempts to shrug it off and hide more are ignored.

I give shaky protests as I'm lifted up. My eyes snap open and search the bed. No stains, but I'm not in the clear yet.

“No. Down. Alistair, put me down.”

Alistair is getting frustrated with me. I can tell, he's trying to be patient and see what's wrong. But I'm squirming too much and refusing to sit still. Until he sets me down and grabs my wrists in one hand and my face in the other.

Maybe I do have fear in my eyes, because immediately his gaze softens.

“What do you need?”

I slump. I have to tell him. I can't hide this for a week straight.

“Bathroom….”

“Layla-”

“Bathroom. Will tell. Please?”

A sigh. And I'm let go, aside from one hand. Just like every morning I'm led to the bathroom. Alistair sits me on the seat, and I do my business with a small sigh of relief. Nothing on my clothes, either, shockingly. I guess this was one of the rare times where it didn't start in the middle of the night.

Damn it…. I was not looking forward to this.

~~~~

Layla was acting strange. Usually she doesn't mind me carrying her but today it was like she wanted nothing to do with me! And it stung a little. We were making good progress bonding and something ruined it, apparently. Did I mess up….?

But when I look over to check up on her, I have to refrain from smacking my forehead. She was holding some toilet paper, staring at it and frowning at the red mark on it. Layla wasn't freaking out like she would if she got hurt. And it clicks.

It all made sense now. She was looking a bit pale. The squirming from earlier was probably because she didn't want to get blood on me! Of course this would happen, I had agreed to this when I refused to get her fixed!

My pet and I catch eyes. Out of shock (or was it mortification?), she drops the paper and whines. I only smile and reach over to pat her bedhead.

“Aww, it's okay, sweetie. Stay.”

I crouch down, opening the cabinet under the sink. I had just what she needed right in here. My colleague told me that humans already had a solution to this in the wild, and that she would know what to do when she saw them. She also warned me to let my pet do it herself, lest I end up with shattered eardrums, new wounds, and a terrified human.

Layla's eyes light up as soon as she sees the objects in my hands. To my surprise she goes for the one in my right. I make note of that. Looks like I would need to buy pads from now on. I toss the tampon back into its package and stand with a grunt. My pet jumps down, happily moving about the bathroom albeit a bit slower than usual.

I lift her up to brush her teeth, giving her a stroke on the cheek afterwards. I know, I should be letting her use the step ladder I got. It was just too cute to see her lean her tiny face against my hand.

“Good girl, Layla. Thank you for telling me.”

Most of the time females either try to hide it or don't notice it in time. I don't know what I would've done if she tried to hide it. I never want to punish her for something that happened naturally.

“Are you in pain?”

I get that adorably confused look.

“Pah- payne?”

“Pain. Are you hurt? Ow?”

It takes her a moment to think. But she gives a half shrug. “Hurt, no a lot. I am okay.”

I can't help but coo. With a smile I lean forward, pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head. She looks a bit shocked when I pull away.

“Bad hurt, you tell me. Okay?”

My pet nods, and I let her down. Breakfast was odd, yet it was to be expected. Layla only ate half of what she usually ate, even denying my offer to give her extra bites of my own food. She barely wandered like she usually did when I let her down. And when I sat her down on the couch all she did was cuddle up against me and sigh.

I can't help the concern in my voice as I hug my usually curious and energetic pet.

“Layla? Are you okay?”

I feel her nod against my side. Her little voice sounds tired, like her cycle was draining all of her energy.

“Tired. Hurt a little. No a lot.”

I sigh. The menstrual cycle was usually painful for humans, and I've heard that the first day can be even more draining than the rest. But I didn't like seeing my pet in pain.

“Where does it hurt?”

I often like to say that you can see the wheels turning in her head as Layla tries to ‘decipher’ what is being said to her. And today the wheels were a tiny bit slower.

She gestures vaguely to her back.

“All. And here.”

Her eyes flit to me as I slide my hands under hers. A whine sounds out, and her eyebrows furrow in what is probably meant to ward me off, but instead makes me want to coo.

“Alistair. No.”

I calmly shush her, draping her over me so she didn't have to stand. She tries to protest, but I force her to her knees between my own and hold her head against my shoulder with a command to ‘stay’.

“Scared. Let go.”

I hum, one hand hugging her to me and the other heading to the small of her back.

“I want to help. Please.”

She twists, as if to move away, but the minute I start kneading my pet melts against me with a pained moan. Her breathing had picked up slightly, but now it was returning to normal, save for when I push down on a tense knot.

Her breathing gets shaky for a moment, and I slow down.

“Layla? Do you want me to stop?”

A hesitant shake of the head. My pet turns her head away from me, and I frown.

“Why are you crying?”

I get another head shake in return, making my frown deepen.

“Layla.”

A pause. And then, gesturing to my hand. “....why?”

All I can do is give her a soft smile and start kneading again.

“I wanted to help. Rest now. There's a good girl, relax....”

My pet is quiet for a while after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.3K 22
Tom gets home to find a demon sitting in the middle of his living room, crying incoherently while petting his cat. It's only after a long and very co...
55 0 1
This story was written using AiDungeon and manually reviewed by me, there are some silly things written by the Ai but I decided to keep them because...
Fantasm By

Fanfiction

160 12 7
🔞AU- An alien, y/n, lived in a galaxy far away. This is a place where everyone is peaceful and she is a warrior goddess who oversees their home and...
34.2K 938 14
Daniel gets abducted and then rescued. AKA I needed a fluffy abduction story so I wrote a fluffy abduction story! Feel free to comment! I would love...