A Jerk named Haruto | Hajeong...

By itsbaejinjja

T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "... More

[1] The "Kangs"
[2] Monarchical Table
[3] Hungry Kangs
[4] Busan
[5] Iksan
Changes
[6] First Day
New mashikyu au
[7] A little unwell
[8] Equivalent exchange
[9] Rules
[10] Unofficially official
[11] Slave n' Master
[12] Play Dumb
[13] The bitchy code
[14] Chasing Pavements
✾ Special Chapter [Mashikyu]
✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]
[15] Connected Locks
[16] Your lips on mine
[17] Salt n' Sugar
[18] Comfort Zone
[19] Dauntless
[20] Stars over us
[21] Couples of Troubles
[22] Couples of Troubles 2
[23] Rainy Cuddles
[24] The Absence of his Presence
[25] Untold phrase
[26] Lie to me
[27] Way back home
[28] Cold boundaries
[29] Warmly Cold
✾ Special Chapter
[30] Marry me?
[31] Venture
[32] Dumb and Dumber
[33] Boundless
[34] If I stay
[35] Hidden
[36] Tables turned
[37] Unwrapping the secrets
[38] Reasons why
[39] Home
[40] Sacrifice
Epilogue

Introduction

15.9K 528 409
By itsbaejinjja

"You will be staying here for good until you graduate in college Mr. Park and don't worry i will pay for your tuition fee and miscellaneous fees but you're family will be the one shouldering your allowances. Is that okay?"

Jeongwoo bowed at Mr. Kang upon hearing the statement. "Yes. Thank you so much sir! You don't know how much it means to me and to my family."

"No problem Jeongwoo, your mother served our family for 6 years. This is one way to repay for her faithfulness."

"Thank you very much Mr. Kang, i promise to do my best!"

"But" the middle age man muttered.

Jeongwoo stop on his track and gulped.

"I will do all of that, and in exchange you will have to deal with my nephews, i just want you to discipline them, make sure they go to school everyday, they're a bunch of hard headed punks, i want you to atleast changed their rude attitudes and help them be a better person, especially the youngest, he really need a transformation."

"B-but sir, how can i do all of that?"

Mr. Kang flashes a grin and look at the young man. "Why are you asking me that? Take it or leave it Mr. Park"

Jeongwoo heaved a deep sigh. He already talk about it with his mom earlier, Mr. Kang will sponsor his college but in return he needs to serve their family just like his mom.

"Alright Mr. Kang, i will do my best." jeongwoo answered and smiled.

Mr. Kang nodded at him. "Its a deal then. No turning back."

"Deal, no turning back." jeongwoo answered and shake his hands with Mr. Kang.

"Make yourself comfortable in this house. You will not be sharing room with your mother by the way, Butler Han will show you your own room. And take note that my nephews will be home at 7pm, you know what to do."

"Okay Mr. Kang, thank you so much." jeongwoo answered nervously.

Mr. Kang's laugh filled the room. "Don't worry lil guy, they don't bite."

And with that jeongwoo left the room.

"Mr. Park, i will guide you to your room." the guy said, jeongwoo assumed that he is Butler Han.

"I'm no special here hyung, just call me jeongwoo."

"I'm sorry Mr. Park, i can't do that, we practiced formalities and--"

"But"

"No buts."

Jeongwoo pouted and look at the said Butler, he smiled nd beamed in excitement.

"Uh, Butler Han, can you tell me a brief information about Mr. Kangs nephews?"

The butler look at him and nodded upon the request.

"Mr. Kangs nephews, i will tell you some important things about them."

Ha Yoonbin
- Lets make it simple, his aura screams 'fvck off'

Park Jihoon

- A dangerous prankster is hidden behind his bubly and innocent face.

"That's kind of scary. Hehe"

Hamada Asahi
- An expressionless and quiet guy with sharp words.

Bang Yedam
- A self-centered music genius. He doesn't care about anything or anyone.

Kim Junkyu

- An arrogant brat who's good in playing with other people's feelings. He gets what he wants.

Kanemoto Yoshinori
- A hot tempered smooth talker, girls are head over heels for him.

"Lastly, the most untoleratable of them all."

Watanabe Haruto
- A 19 year old narcissists playboy and a self-proclaimed face genius. He is the most arrogant and stubborn.

"We share the same age!"

"They're dangerous, you better stay away from them, especially haruto.."

"But they're a given task by Mr. Kang."

"Then goodluck with that Mr. Park, this is your room, i'll get going now."

"Thanks Butler Han, have a good day!"

Jeongwoo slowly opened the door of 'his room' according to Mr. Kang and Butler Han. He quietly peek his head inside and is about to close the door.

"WHATS THIS---- HOLD THE FVCK UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇ ⊆ ⊇

Treasure | vol. 2
Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo

wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "Kang Family". The only thing he ever wanted was a simple college life but he never expected to live under the same roof with a jerk, a jerk who will completely add a twist and turns to his peaceful and boring life- A jerk named Haruto.

Happy reading!

- ItsBaejinjja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.4K 54
SYPNOSIS: Park Jeongwoo, a hopeless and mentally unstable young man who was trying to explore the things he likes as well as the things that would br...
74.5K 3.4K 78
As the next in line to the Japanese throne, Watanabe Haruto's life has been governed by rules and regulations. With the imperial family's regressing...
144K 7.8K 53
Haruto and Jeongwoo let the work of love take over them. Brought them into different tough situations, one who's chasing, the other one is hiding. "...
31K 1.5K 43
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...