Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

By thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... More

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0046
0047
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0048

570 24 0
By thedevilsdaughter300

3,000+ words...fingers dead 😩😩

Walking, trotting, running, repeat. I sighed loudly as the male slowly stopped. I let go of his reddish fur and patted his head.

' is something wrong Luna?'

' explain to me why i suddenly can't speak?' I asked

He huffed and began to trot away. Xavier wasn't close by neither was mason and Ashley. Max wasn't even seen.

I gripped his fur once more hearing her words once more being said. It sent a shiver down my spine.

' it's part of the tradition. In honesty, you are able to speak but to fool them for now you aren't able to. Even though you ran for a few months you just blocked out all of our emotions and calls, you still are the Luna. Everyone is being dramatic.' He bluntly said

' that's one way to put it, guessing you don't despise me?'

' despise? Never. Strange you even picked me.'

' why? Cause you were smaller?'

'..they were more intimidating'

I scoffed and looked around once more. In the corner of my eye I caught someone looking and then rustling right after.

Seeing pack members walking calmly through the woods as if no other wolves lived through these woods.

I felt strange. I recognized these grounds. The trees tall yet barely any leaves on them. The land only rouges would come and lay.

' we need to get out fast from here' I told him

' why? We pases through these parts a couple-'

' these grounds might look unclaimed but for-'

' rouges it's a place to relax and let others know they don't want to fight. We need to hurry. They might not want to fight but surely they will. They are watching' Mason spoke

Suddenly hearing howls from a familiar male came through. Watching everyone simply run faster as the male simply kept walking

' Luna, we need to run. He's ordered you to be in the front. We are approaching right after this unclaimed land.'

Gripping his fur as i prepared for the run as I felt burning eyes on us. I felt the sensations of the fear they held seeing us.

He began to run. As he ran he passed others quickly to only catch up to everyone in the front. The three that were so far ahead I didn't even realize how far I distant my self from them.

' am I still the outcast...I feel them..why do I feel their fear. Why?'

A few seconds of blinking I opened my eyes to see green eyes. They were staring right at me. Suddenly one of them changed to yellow. It was a female figure. No distinct feature but those eyes.

We got closer and closer. She never moved. I watched as she slowly opened her arms. I watched as we got closer and closer.

Till he leaped once more to take another step. Her eyes were just to mines. Though they were different colors..I felt a small familiarity to those eyes. Both coming from someone's else eyes.

I felt them pass by me as I whipped my head around not seeing her again. Looking forward I noticed we were near the ending of these grounds.

' Luna? You okay?'

I didn't responded as I looked to my left feeling eyes once more.

' you okay?' Ashley asked

Again I didn't respond.

'...Alright keep pushing we are near!' Xavier spoke

' Mia...what was that'

' those eyes...we know them. We know them. Who's..'

Both of us had our questions but neither of us had an answer. As if to long in thought, my eyes glued to my hands. My body nearly frozen if it wasn't for the male running and moving.

" Alpha Xavier! You Made It! And before sundown!" A voice spoke

I didn't look, I couldn't.

' who is she?'

_

Looking down to alpha Ross as he smiled brightly, beside him was Jax, Salvador, and Venus. Though coming behind them i recognized the metallic scent and strong scent of bark and wood.

Watching his tall figure tan and painted with scars. The top of his head a pitch black as his beard was a fading grey. His eyes were bright Orange seeing hues of red in them.

He didn't smile though slowly I saw the crinkle in the corner of his eyes. The sharp fangs sticking out.

But when he spoke to hazel his smile dropped. His eyes glued to her. She hasn't stepped into his territory.

Looking at her my brow furrowed. Her eyes glued to her hands. The male didn't move an inch across the territory.

A soft growl and whimper was heard behind me. I looked back to see pack members looking away or bowing their heads to her.

' mason, what's going on?'

' you don't smell it? You don't feel her do you? Take a step out.'

I scoffed and motioned the male I was on to step out of the territory. The second their paws hit the unclaimed grounds I felt it.

" HAZEL!" I shouted

' Who is she? I saw her? They are warning me?'

" Hey! Hazel! Snap out of it!" I shouted but no response

' move' I told the male

' I can't...'

I motioned the male to move but he froze. Growling I looked over to the other alphas seeing two unfazed but three others..their eyes glued on her.

Climbing off him I walked to her and held her leg. I could see the bandages they had wrapped around her feet.

Gripping her ankle I let my scent out. I let the string sensations out.

' he's coming..is what they said'

' who?'

' I-I dont know'

Looking at me she jumped down and looked into my eyes. A cloth covered her nose and down as a large cloak covered her body.

Her green eyes seemed much more darker. Sighing I placed my hand over her eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead.

' those alphas don't know you, they didn't feel what we felt, but they saw' I said to her

Suddenly she tensed as her overwhelming scent was gone. Only the smell of the woods was left.

"Sorry"

She took my hand off and patted the male next to her. Looking into her eyes, they seemed wild.

The day she left. Her eyes would darken. Her sense of calmness was over thrown by the creeping fear of those eyes.

I smiled and nodded.

" Apologies, she gets frightened easily" I spoke

Looking at the others alphas they scoffed but Venus, jax, and Ross.

" it's fine! I just want to see the blood moons Luna already" Ross smiled

Before I could speak Hazel walked, as the eyes of the elder were trained on her. I sighed and started to walk signaling the others to follow.

Not hesitating, she stepped in and walked to Ross. Her head tilted a little and took out her hand.

" guess you've grown since the last time we saw you" he chuckled

' I can't feel her emotions' Marco spoke

' it's like me biting her didn't do anything but affect me..' I responded

" Alpha Xavier, is she the..Luna?" He asked

Looking to him I bowed as others followed my actions. Hearing a few footsteps walk to me as they bowed beside me.

" beta? And Ashley. Nice to see you again." He spoke

Standing up once more I looked to hazel. Her eyes already on me.

" so I'm taking that as a yes" he chuckled

Looking back to him I nodded

" now, how strange. Her eyes..they remind me of someone..." he mumbled

In the corner of my eye I saw mason tense.

' what?'

' nothing'

" well anyways follow me now that you are all here. There is plenty of room for everyone here so let's head inside and talk. Food will be present and so as a welcoming home to all"

" thank you" I spoke

" Hazel, come beside me-"

Pausing as I saw Salvador holding her hand as she stared at him. His eyes shimmered with mischief.

About to send a warning growl when she her self made it known. Seeing he flinched and let go and scoffed.

" geez, female wolves are so difficult to get with"

" careful this one really bites" Jax said

" Her brother too! Don't forget! Those two together really can seem like pure rabid animals" Ross added

Hearing hazel scoff as mason sucked his teeth. I took a glance at ash as I felt her eyes on me.

' these two together..here...feels dangerous'

' Max..if you're done come to hazel side now' I ordered

' I'll be there alpha'

Hazel came to my side and began to walk with us.

" so where is your Luna, Venus?" Salvador asked

" when are you going to stop trying to mess with other alpha's Lunas?" The elder spoke

I laughed as he smirked at me.

" you're all rude" Salvador scoffed

" no, everyone but you has a Luna" Venus spoke

" Damn harsh burn" mason laughed

" thanks, but last time I checked you don't either" he hissed

" I'm not an alpha? I'm a beta? Plus I'm his second in command" mason shrugged

I laughed again and nodded

" wow, you're all attacking me now?" He scoffed crossing his arms

Hearing small giggling I looked to hazel seeing max beside her.

' stick to her like she's your mother. Loose sight I'll kill you'

He looked to me as he nearly stopped in his tracks.

' yes alpha'

Looking back to hazel he smiled.

' why can't I feel you?'

' i don't too. Welcome you must be new' mason said

' you're very funny mason'

" honestly I'm glad I'm just living around and he gets to be alpha. Not being a literal alpha but hey, he really feels like it." Ashley spoke

" right the small abandoned kids only having a father, mother running from them. Now who's the youngest rising to being what I am now? Nice job Xavier." He spoke

" thank you elder" I said

He laughed and arrived at the large hole built into his home. Made of wood and vines. Made from things From the humans world. Long cloths placed as a covering for the hole, pushing it away we stepped in to nearly see a regular floor of wood and tall ceilings.

Consisting of two floors but wide and stable for people to live in.

" nothing has changed" Ross said

" neither have you" the elder responded

He hummed as I smiled. Suddenly the elder paused and turned to look at hazel.

" You'll be with the others Lunas. They won't bite and you are able to take you cloak off with them. We'll be out after a conversation-"

" actually, can she..follow" I asked

He looked at me seeing him lift his lip. It went silent for a second before he spoke.

" she isn't allowed Xavier, I still run with the old world. She goes with the others"

" I'll go, don't sweat it big guy. I won't bite yet anyway. Where can I find them...elder" her tone was calm though you can hear the slight annoyance in her tone

The elder huffed and took a step to her.

" guess you struck the elders nerve" Jax spoke

" Respect me and know where you belong here-"

" I don't, you've shown nothing for me to respect you. Now I'll ask once more, where can I find the other Lunas"

He gritted his teeth seeing him flashing his teeth at her. I felt the small release of his authority.

Immediately mason, max, and I jumped in front as mason began to growl.

" Apologies for her. I will send her to the other Lunas." I spoke

Taking her hand I gripped in as I felt her claws again my skin.

He scoffed and turned around to keep walking as other followed and two stayed.

" max, send her to the room-"

" not going, outside will do" she whispered to me.

' let her...she's never been in this environment' Marco spoke

' I'll wait for her outside' Ashley spoke

' but you're an alpha-'

' you represent the pack, you know hazel and mason won't do good in the same room with..those three including jax'

I nodded to her words as she turned around. Hazel immediately turned and followed.

'Mason stay shut..you know he will attack you. Max. Watch her'

He hummed and went to follow the girls

" she's still dangerous as ever huh?" Jax said

I didn't say anything as Ross stared at me.

" Mason, I congratulate you. You used to be a scared pup" he smiled

They both walked as I sighed and began to walk as well. I knew, masons thoughts were running. I knew hazel's mouth would end in a blood bath.

'..they aren't used to this' I thought to my self.

____

Sitting on the green ground. Wolves I knew and others I didn't passed by. Bears would stare from afar as foxes took quick laps around me.

In front of me was Ashley and behind me max. We sat in silence for a few minutes before I let a sigh out.

I felt the connection between Ashley and max once more. I felt their anxious minds and clammy hands.

Slowly I relaxed and remember what she had said to me.

' you should release it more often...'

' let it out...they are anxious, I did before'

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath as I remembered what scent they had told me mine was. What that would smell like.

Steadily breathing. Not moving much but the sounds of others around.

" It smells nice..Luna" Ashley spoke

" the only scent in this pack that would actually calm all of us. Thank you" max comments

" sorry...I had seen something. It had shaken me a little and didn't realized I-I had blocked any emotion even mines" I sincerely spoke

" that alpha..he's one of the oldest around these parts. They have meetings every spring or few months before. They discuss about alpha work and supply each other with things. If one goes to war they all agree to help. If two or more of us go against each other, those who fought will have to come to the elder. It's like he's the father talking to his sons, never a daughter. Not even I can step in. I can only be outside the room."

I hummed knowing what she was doing.

" Ashley, you know I won't last long even inside. It was best for me to leave. Knowing there are other luna's is great..knowing I didn't have to be in that room actually..made me feel okay. But I didn't want to leave Xavier's side. What if mason Gets-"

" Luna, relax you scent it's changing again" max spoke

I scoffed and looked at the ground. I felt him use his finger and do circles on my back still keeping a light touch on me.

" I have no reason to be in this place" i mumbled

" no, this is what a real pack does hazel" Ashley spoke

" I'm not made for this-"

" you were a rouge. Your family wasn't stable hazel. You killed for your survival. So of course you aren't made for this. But it doesn't mean you can't get used to it."

I looked up at her and stayed silent. Our eyes met as I felt the circles on my back stop.

" I won't ever get used to this, you know-"

" Luna?" Max questioned

I stayed silent and looked away from Ashley. I could smell the scent of bark and wood. I could feel their presence coming closer.

' The elder' Mia spoke

Immediately standing up as Ashley and max followed.

" Luna-"

" Why is his scent so strong?" I asked

" the elders? He does that to set his authority" max said

" no no..it's different"

Suddenly howls came from the house as warnings. Loud yelps and roars from bears and foxes could be heard.

The people around from other packs seem to become tense and looked ready to fight.

" guys" I said to them both.

Staring at the covered hole. The scent becoming stronger till I heard a final call.

" HAZEL RUN"

Seeing those bright Orange eyes and streaks of red. Seeing the large teeth baring at me. Seeing the scarred and large figure he held.

Max and Ashley immediately blocked me from his view. I felt his anger towards me. It felt personal.

I felt as if everything was in slow motion. I saw Xavier running right behind the elder. I saw jax and Ross shouting to me.

I could see the two other alphas looking at me curiously.

A shout ripped through my thoughts as the smell of pure iron filled my nose and the cry of max.

' Kill.'

Immediately steam covered me as I took a single leap. I felt my teeth becoming larger and longer. I felt my self becoming heavier and stronger.

I could smell the scent of my brother.

Opening my jaws the steam cleared I was met faces to face with his face. My legs out stretched and ready to initiate with him.

' You Rouge'

Immediately I felt the bite on my shoulder as I tumbled down. Hearing the shouts of others as I quickly stood up and snarled.

Hearing another familiar snarl of Xavier.

' Mason..mason...where are you'

No response

' kill.'

' Mia no..'

' kill him. Kill him' she repeated her voice becoming more demanding

' you killed. I watched you and your sick brother kill. You were the ones who killed that alpha.'

I froze. I felt a pang in my heart. Releasing steam once more as I shifted back. I looked at the wolf in front of me and scoffed.

" sick brother. Rouge? So what old man. You just hurt innocent people-"

' you killed innocent people' he snarled

" that is how I know, you don't know anything about me. You hurt someone from my pack. You hurt my brother. You wanted to hurt me. You went out of your way to rile up an alpha and their pack. What afraid I'll kill you next?"

' a women like you won't do anything. That brother of yours sure talked a storm guess I shut him up-'

He was tackled to the ground as a familiar fur color of brindle and yellow eyes stood over the elder.

' He's My Beta. She Is My Mate. They are My Business. Attack someone else from my pack I dare you' Xavier warned

" now, guys really relax. Hazel has been through this but this is actually way out of proportion-"

" Hazel, kill him"

My eyes darted to the voice seeing mason. His eyes weren't their normal green but a dirty green nearly black. His arm was bleeding as I felt my insides burn.

Steam was left out again as I snarled. I let my self start to slowly change to a different fur.

' don't do that. He's watching-'

' Kill, Kill, Kill'

Those two words over lapped with each other as I growled louder

Digging my claws into the ground I ran for him as Xavier simply stayed still. My eyes locked on the elder as he pushed Xavier away and was about to attack me as well.

My jaws opened when one wrapped around my throat and pushed me down. Their teeth didn't sink into my skin but I snarled and growled as warnings.

The sudden scent of ashes mixed with Xavier's. They had let go and stood over me and snarled to the elder.

' Last warning Olin'

' you dare use my name, your pack infested by those two. Give me a reason Xavier to kill you-'

' DONT! Don't you dare even threaten him!' I shouted

' oh, why does this rouge deserve-'

' You know nothing of me. You harmed others to get to me. You would kill to have everything your way. I hate people like you the most.'

He snarled and walked closer.

' hazel...don't intervene..' Xavier spoke

I looked over to mason seeing different pack members going to him and helping with his wound.

Suddenly feeling the presence of Xavier gone I looked hearing a loud thud and growls as the scent of blood mixed in the air.

Watching as both the elder and Xavier attacking each other. Others around simply backed up and watched. Seeing Xavier's clean fur get painted but the elders claws and jaws.

Shifting back to human form I looked down realizing I had clothing on.

" Xavier, Stop! hey!" I shouted

Though the two kept biting at each other. I watched as a loud cry came from Xavier. I watched as blood spilling from his mouth as I felt the fear from the pack.

" I KILLED THAT ALPHA! I'm The One You're Looking For!" I shouted

The elder stopped and let go of Xavier. I took a glance at him seeing he was nearly out of control.

' you're right. I should ban-'

" You'd be a sick bastard to not know why I killed him. Harming others, what a pathetic old alpha you are." I spat

He growled and started to run to me but I stayed put.

" You're not worth the time to talk to. I have done nothing to you. I simply came for Xavier and the pack. Not for you or anyone else here. You're worth nothing—if you were let out in those woods. You'd be targeted by the very rouges living out there. They will take you down. And I live by that"

His claws were out stretched to me as I locked eyes with him. Before he could reach me he was pushed to the ground by max as Xavier came over and guarded max.

' Olin, you Bastard-'

' shut up, you're not even real alpha blood' he snarled

Slowly he stood up again as you could hear the growls of the pack. I looked around seeing them approach us. You could see those in their wolves and not. The others packs stayed back and watched.

" he may not have the alpha blood, but he has everything else that qualifies" Ashley spoke

' an alpha by heart' max spoke

Hearing the growls and snarls becoming louder as the scent of Xavier became heavier. A small smile appears on my lips.

' they are defending him...' Mia said

' that's good, they don't look down on him.' I responded

' an alpha with a good heart?' Mason said

' are you alright?' I asked

' not really the time to ask, it's the time to help Xavier. His sister won't hold up the scent of the elder much longer.'

I looked over to her seeing she took a few steps back.

I looked around seeing other alphas eyes fixed on the elder as they were in front of their pack. Strangely I saw female figures in cloaks next to the alphas.

' guess as a Luna..my job is to be beside him.'

I stood up from the ground as a pack member passed by. Quickly touching their shoulder they looked at me but I didn't.

' release it...feel it in you'

Locking my eyes with the elder but his on Xavier. Seeing both bare their teeth as one seemed more injured then the other. Seeing one slightly shaking from pain.

I felt a pit in my stomach as it only became deeper. Feeling as if it was my fault.

" l-Luna."

I turned to the female seeing she avoided eye contact with me. Letting go of her shoulder I walked towards the two.

Seeing the elder took a step closer when his eyes went to me.

He froze for a moment before snarling. Xavier snapped his jaws near his neck as a warning when I walked beside him.

" If you're so great, face me with no wolf." I spoke

' hazel i said don't-'

" as a Luna, it is for me to protect the pack as well no? You are part of that. Plus no one can call you any harsh words beside me, right big guy?"

I looked to him seeing his eyes softened. I smiled when in the corner of my eyes I saw his hand reaching for me.

Ducking down and quickly taking a step forward I slapped him. Not to harsh nor soft.

" What? Alphas never gotten a slap?" I scoffed

" you're being dramatic. Talking down on others will get you no where. You may be old but that doesn't earn you respect. And I still don't."

Grabbing his collar about to punch him when he beat me to it. Feeling blood in my mouth I stumbled back when I reached for him.

" Hit harder then i thought." I mumbled

As I reached for him i looked up seeing Xavier over me with his jaws opened.

They both fell to the floor as I could only watch this time. Watching as Xavier had lost control over him self.

Watched as both of them this time went to take bigger and harder bites.

Immediately on someone's shoulder I shouted at them, but the didn't let me go. They started to run as I faced the two fighting.

Howls began to go around followed by the screeches of the foxes and roars of the bears. I watched as the other alphas ran over to the two as I shouted

" XAVIER!"

I reached my hand out only to be grabbed and onto a wolf. They jumped on and grabbed me tightly.

" Move Out Now!" Alex spoke

I turned to Alex as he didn't dare look in my eyes.

" Let me go, let me go to him-"

" Our duty is to always protect you. He can handle it Luna. I know you are tying to help him. But not now"

I looked back as the wolf began to move. Having a tight grip on my waist as I felt my throat burn.

' I'm sorry'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564 120 35
[ U N E D I T E D V E R S I O N] ''We're running out of time! And you want me to leave you behind?....'' The soft silence engulfed the forest not a...
1.3M 43.4K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...
952 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
83.1K 1.7K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...