Love Me Now

By arielle_cherise

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?
A/N

I

17K 340 279
By arielle_cherise

Kyaih (kai-uh) Rae Summers

June 2019
11:45 a.m.
Houston, Texas
Summers Residence

"You still taking Kai and Kayden to lunch?", My mama asked for the billionth time this morning.

"Yes ma. Matter fact, Y'ALL GET YA SHIT AND LET'S GO!", I screamed.

My mama glared at me before rolling her eyes. "I swear you think you grown. Keep playing imma tell ya daddy to stop putting money in yo account."

"Woah woah woah baby what is you doing? That's one way I pay my bills.", I said mugging her on the cool.

"Keep it up.", she said walking out of the kitchen.

My dad was never really in my life, besides summer visits, the only time I heard from him is when he put money in me and my siblings account.

I wouldn't really call him my dad cause he ain't raise me and him and my mama were never together.

"Where we going?", my little brother Kayden asked.

For him to be 10, he got on my last fucking nerve, but he was my life.

"You'll see when we get there. Where's Kai?", I asked grabbing my keys.

"Right here!", she said jogging down the stairs.

This girl right here was my biggest headache of all time, but at the end of the day I would ride for her.

Staring at all three of us together, you wouldn't be able to tell that I was their sister. They got their color from my beautiful mother, while I took after my ugly ass daddy.

"Aight bye mommy. I'll have them back by 5.", I said giving her a hug.

"Mhmmm. Don't get in no trouble. ", she warned us walking us out the door.

"We won't!", Kai and Kayden said jumping in my car.

"Stupid ass kids.", I mumbled getting into my car.

As soon as I turned the car on, Kai reached for the aux cord.

"Oh no ma'am. Hell fucking no. We not bout to be in our feelings today. Either we shooting niggas, selling drugs, or fucking bitches.", I grumbled pulling out of the driveway.

I was taking them to our spot Mama's Oven.

(A/N Mama's Oven got some bomb ass macaroni and yams)

Kayden grabbed the aux cord and put on some song. I tuned the both of they tone deaf asses out and focused on driving.

It ain't take us that long to get there, so once we did arrive Kai and Kayden dumbasses jumped out the car like my mama ain't feed them this morning.

I rolled my eyes and got out the car, locking it behind me before heading in. It wasn't a lot of people in here, like usual but there was this group of friends talking and lauging. I guess one of the dudes sensed me looking at him, because he looked at me and nodded.

My weird ass pointed a hand gun at him, making him give me a goofy smile. I'm weird and ion care.

Kai and Kayden were already talking to Mama Evelyn.

For an 87-year old woman she looked good and was in good shape. She became our second grandmother over time.

"Well hello there Mrs. Kyaih.", Mama Evelyn said moving from behind the counter to hug me.

"Hi mama E. How are you?", I asked slightly pulling away.

"I'm good now that my babies are here. Y'all go sit down, I'll have them bring y'all food to y'all when it's finished.", she said walking back behind the counter.

We nodded and went and sat at our normal table. We sat and talked for a while before they left me to go play in the arcade.

A few minutes into me skipping through people's snapchat stories, this pretty girl sat in front of me. I'm pretty sure she was gay, but that's none of my business.

"Hey ma."

I gave her a small smile and told her hey back.

"My name is Reece Taylor. I'm 19, gay as fuck, and those dumb asses over there are sadly my bestfriends.", she said licking her lips at me.

"Ummm well then. I'm Kyaih Summers, I'm 18, strictly dickly, and I don't have any friends for the simple fact that I hate people.", I shrugged.

Reece looked at me stunned, but she quickly replaced it with a smirk.

"Can I have your number? I'll introduce you to the group and maybe we can hang out sometime. Don't worry I'm not tryna come onto you, I got a girlfriend.", she clarified.

"Girl you good, besides I'm tryna see what's up wit ole dude. Hair and a pretty smile.", I said making her look over at her table.

"Ohhhh you talking bout Aiden. He single then a bitch. I'll introduce y'all later though. Put yo number in.", she said handing me her phone.

I put my number in her phone and saved it as 'Kyaih✌️🏾'. I gave her the phone back and we told each other bye before she walked back to her table.

"Oooouuuuu sis. Who yo new friend?", Kayden said walking back to the table.

"Boy what the hell is you talking about?", I said rolling my eyes.

"That girl that was just over here. Who is she? She kinda fine.", he said making me buss out laughing.

"First of all my nigga she waaaayyy older than you. Second of all bitch you ugly. Third of all she's gay so no.", I said making Kai laugh harder.

"This why ion like you.", he mumbled picking up his phone.

"Pay for your own food then.", I shrugged as I felt my phone vibrate in my lap.

Message Mode:

832-***-*****: Aiden
starin pretty hard at
you rn.
Sent at 12:24 p.m.

Kyah✌️🏾: let him. We'll
see each other soon
anyway.
Sent at 12:26 p.m.

Reece👭🏾: or I could
just give him your
number
Sent at 12:27 p.m.

Kyah✌️🏾: woah cownigga.
Slow ya role, don't give
him shit.
Sent at 12:30 p.m.

Reece👭🏾: too late.
You should expect
a message in 3 to 6
business hours.
Sent at 12:32 p.m

Kyaih✌️🏾: you should
expect to be blocked
in 3 to 6 regular hours.
Sent at 12:33 p.m.

Reece👭🏾: on that note
I have a number I need
to take back.
Sent at 12:35 p.m.

Kyaih✌️🏾: ya think? But
anyways my foods here
*IGNORED*
Seen at 12:37 p.m.

I put my phone back in my lap and blessed my food before digging in. Saying this was good was an understatement. This shit was the bomb.

Mama Evelyn threw down in the kitchen.

"Aye sis, some dude staring at you.", Kayden said making me roll my eyes.

"Let him. The only thing I'm worried about is my food.", I said before picking up my phone to text Reece dumbass.

Kyaih✌️🏾: Aye bruh,
tell yo friend stop staring.
It's not polite.
Sent at 12:45 p.m.

"So Yaya, how does it feel to be out of school?", Kai asked from beside me.

"Great, but I gotta go back in the fall. Luckily I'm going online so ion have to deal with them ugly ass kids.", I shrugged.

"But you ugly so?", Kayden laughed.

"Akikiki when I leave yo ass stranded here don't say shit.", I said making his laughter cease.

"That's what I thought, now eat so we can go. I'm tryna take y'all to the mall before I drop you off."

As soon as they heard mall, they started eating faster. Gold diggin ass kids.

*
Same Day
4:35 p.m
The Galleria

"

Bitch pick a shoe and lets go.", I groaned.

Kayden was taking forfuckingever to pick out a shoe, he prolly wasn't gon wear till next year.

Me and Kai already did our shopping, so we were waiting on him. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes. Right now Kai was with her bestfriend. They saw each other and walked off somewhere.

She good as long as she text me every store they go to.

"Get stabbed in this store.", I said bucking at him.

He flinched and then turned around.

"You got yo card with you?", I asked. If he thought I was bout to sit in here and wait for him, he was lying.

"Yes why?", he snapped.

"Aye bitch, I will stab you and leave you here to die. Don't play wit me. I'm going to Claire's.", I said before walking away from him.

On the way out I bumped into a hard chest. I was about to snap but then I saw it was dude from the diner. Reece was behind him with two other dudes.

"My bad hair and pretty smile.", I said before side stepping him.

I heard him mumbled 'damn' before I was completely out of the store.

Ooooooouuuuu my gosh he fine.

****
Characters in this chapter:

Kyaih Rae Summers ~ @iamkaorijade

Reece Janae Taylor @ladiiscorpio

Aiden Zorye Grant ~ @philly.montanaa

Kai Marie Elle Summers ~ @lame.cobain

Kayden Alistar Summers ~ @milesbrown

Vote and Comment.

Kyaih?

Kayden?

Kai?

Reece?

Aiden?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LessonS. By Fun

General Fiction

47K 2K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.
98.7K 7.7K 19
Riley Goode is an entertainment reporter for Associated Press. Her first big story is to cover the fight of the year in Vegas involving undefeated he...
135K 4.3K 32
Brittany has been on her ever since her whole family disowned her after having a beautiful baby girl. She is living paycheck to paycheck while also k...
210K 10.2K 110
First part in the sibling series. Joy is tired of her boring life. All she does is work and go to class. So when a friend invites her for a night ou...