Two of us - Pesy - Perrie Edw...

By adrink123

Jesy always had a girl crush on Perrie. But Perrie doesn't feel the same way. Jesy finds herself in love with... More

Two of us - Pesy - Perrie Edwards and Jesy Nelson fanfiction
Chapter one - My crush
Chapter two - Party
Chapter three - Life saver
Chapter four - I don't cheat
Chapter five - I want you
Chapter six - I'm here for you
Chapter seven - The Hospital
Chapter eight - You belong to me
Chapter nine - A present for you
Chapter ten - Three months
Chapter eleven - A regret
Chapter twelve - I said I was sorry
Chapter thirteen - Moving in
Chapter fourteen - Bad to good luck
Chapter fifteen - Saved
...

Chapter sixteen - Happy ending

1.7K 41 0
By adrink123

Jesy's POV (seven months later - sorry for the skipping time)

"Jesy, wake up!" a voice sharply whispered. I opened my eyes and saw Perrie. "You've slept in," she giggled. I smiled.

Perrie and I have been a couple for a whole year and a month. For our one year anniversary, Perrie bought me a new car. And I took her to Disney Land as a surprise. The two of us were extremely happy and things couldn't get any better.

Perrie's stomach had been getting bigger and rounder. She calls herself fat, but I call her beautiful. 

"Jesy, why aren't you answering me?" Perrie asked me. "Huh? Oh sorry, Pezz. I zoned out for a while," I said and pecked her lips. 

"No you weren't. You were ignoring me," she said. "No I wasn't," I said back. "Yes you were," she told me. I sighed. I know this was just a mood swing for her, but I'm getting pretty tired of it.

"Jesy... I'm hungry," Perrie complained. I nodded. "It's afternoon now. What would like for lunch?" I asked. "Subway," she answered. I nodded. 

We both got into my car that Perrie bought me. I got the two of us a wrap from Subway and we ate it in my car. In the middle of eating her wrap, Perrie stopped eating and dropped her wrap.

"Perrie, what's wrong?" I asked her. Her body tensed. "Jesy... it... it hurts!" she whined. "What hurts?" I asked her in worry. She gasped and shut her eyes. 

"JESY, DRIVE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!" she screamed in pain. Oh my gosh. Is Perrie going into labour?

I immediately started the car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital. The trafic was slow, so I beeped my horn and yelled, "HURRY UP MY GIRLFRIEND IS GOING INTO LABOUR!" outside the window. People stared at me like I was crazy.

We arrived at the hospital and I rushed with Perrie inside. Before I knew it, Perrie was on the hospital bed. "You're ready to push!" a doctor shouted. 

Perrie screamed as she gave birth to Angela. I was holding her hand tightly. Her palm was sweaty. "I see a head!" the doctor announced.

"Keep pushing Perrie!" I instructed. Perrie screamed out in pain once again and gave a final push. "The baby is here!" said the doctor, pulling the final part of the baby out.

Perrie gasped for air and looked at Angela. She was tiny and pink. Thank goodness she looked a lot like Perrie and not the rapist.

The doctor handed the baby to Perrie. Perrie's eyes were in tears as she cradled Angela in her arms. "Jesy! She's here!" she breathed, looking at me. 

I realized I had tears in my eyes, too. I bent over to kiss Perrie. "Good job, babe. You can get some rest now," I whispered to her.

Perrie smiled and closed her eyes to sleep. I took Angela from her arms and cradled her. I can't believe she's here. "Hello Angela," I said softly to the baby.

I smiled as I thought about the engagement ring I bought Perrie a few weeks ago. I'll propose to her soon. We'll get married and have a happy family.

Perrie's POV

I woke up and remembered what happened before. Angela was born. This is the happiest day of my life.

Two days have passed after I gave birth and Jesy arrived to pick me up from this hospital with Angela. She drove back to our flat excitedly.

Jesy unlocked the door to our flat while I was holding Angela. When the door swung open, all I heard was "SURPRISE!"

I gasped. All my friends, family, workmates and even Collin was here. Oh my gosh.

"Is... is this a surprise party for me?" I asked. Jesy nodded and closed the door behind us. "Also a welcome home for Angela," she said. 

"Did you set this up?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you!" I squealed and kissed her. The guests all said "awww..." 

I laughed. The party was soon in full swing. This was perfect. I laughed, ate, danced and had fun. I met my parents again and handed Angela over to them. They couldn't be more proud.

Leigh-Anne and Jade were all over Angela. My siblings, some of my cousins and friends all congratulated me and gave me presents for myself, Jesy and Angela. I was so happy.

I checked on how Angela was doing with Madison holding her, and then turned around. I bumped into Collin.

"C- Colin," I said. He had a guilty look on his face. "Perrie, I'm so sorry for kissing you that day. Even though it was last year. I haven't seen you since and I really wanted to apologies," he sighed. 

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "It's okay, Collin. That was long and forgotten. Enjoy the party," I said. He smiled and handed me a present. I thanked him and enjoyed the party.

I even had my first sip of alcohol. I didn't like it that much. How can people get so addicted to it? That didn't matter right now. After all the guests had a turn on holding Angela, I took her back and kissed her small forehead. I enjoyed the rest of the party.

Jesy is the best. She set this party all up. I love her so much.

 ***************************

It was two weeks after Angela was born, and she turned out to have bright blonde hair like me. I thought babies grew hair a couple of days after they're born, but Angela's a little different.

She also had blue eyes like me and a beautiful smile. Right now, Jesy and I were holding hands, walking through a park.

I had Angela in a small pram. She seemed to be growing really fast. "Babe, let's stop here," Jesy instructed. She settled down a blanket on a sunny patch of the park. The two of us sat on it and just talked.

I lay down, with my head resting on Jesy's lap. I was playing with Angela in my arms. She let out a few adorable giggles. I turned to look at Jesy who had a huge smile on her face. 

After a while, we decided to leave. Jesy looked nervous all of a sudden. I placed Angela in her pram. "Jesy, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She shrugged and smiled at me. "Nothing," she replied. I knew it was something, but I didn't force her to tell me. 

I took hold of the pram and walked it down the pathway with Jesy walking next to me. Jesy suddenly stopped, so I did too.

She nervously pushed the pram aside and took both of my hands and held it. 

"Perrie, I love you with all my heart. You are the most perfect girlfriend ever, and I wanted to change that..." she said. Oh my gosh...

She knelt down to the ground, and pulled out a red velvet box. Angela was in her pram, watching us. I opened the little red box to find a beautiful engagement ring.

"Will you marry me?" Jesy asked. I felt tears form in my eyes. "YES!" I replied. She stood up and hugged me. "I love you," she whispered in my ear. "I love you too," I answered.

Angela was watching us with a smile on her face. She let out a giggle and I kissed her forehead. 

Jesy and I are going to get married. Yes. Things couldn't get better.

I told my parents, friends, family and other people the news about me being engaged. Turned out that they all already knew. I couldn't get over it.

It was a week later after the proposal. Jesy told me that she was so nervous about proposing. She chickened out a couple of times. I told her that we should get married when Angela is about one year old so she can see it all.

Angela on the other hand, isn't like an average baby. She learned how to crawl and stand up on her own at only a few months which is pretty early. She grew hair a week after she was born which is pretty late. My dad says that she might be able to start talking before she turns one.

Lucas heard everything. Everything about Angela and the hospital and all that. He came to visit us and the baby once and just left. So weird.

But anyways, it was evening now. Jesy and I sat down on the couch in front of the TV. We were watching a Disney movie. Angela was sitting on her lap.

"Perrie, guess what?" Jesy soon asked me. "What?" I asked back. "We're sitting on a couch," she answered. "So?" I asked again. "Our first kiss. We had our first kiss together on a couch," she sighed happily. I smiled. "I know," I said.

I studied the engagement ring around my finger. Look where that one first kiss led up to.

Angela had her eyes fixed on the TV screen. Jesy bent down and kissed her forehead. Then she turned to me and started kissing me. I leaned over and kissed her back.

Angela turned at looked up at me. I smiled at her. "Mama," she said softly. My eyes widened. Did she just say mama?

"Perrie! You're Angela's first word!" Jesy gasped and smiled. I beamed with happiness and kissed Angela's cheek. She turned back and watched the movie.

I guess I have a pretty happy ending now. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Because here I am, watching a favourite movie with my one and only love who is now my fiance, and also with my beautiful daughter.

"I love you," Jesy said to me. I turned to face her. "I love you too," I answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 224 6
Something's up with Jade's stunning friend Jesy. Perrie doesn't know what it is, but she wants to help however she can. Jesy's not sure anyone can he...
22.1K 892 34
Perrie becomes infatuated with her new neighbour will she have the courage to pursue her feelings and will she finally get the happy ever after she's...
26.1K 730 20
Two years after Little Mix split up, Jade is chucked in the jungle with a familiar face. How will they cope with seeing each other again? Jade and Pe...
25K 532 14
Perrie's there for her best friend post-breakup, in more ways than one. Just a cute little story for my fav ship. Cross-posted from Ao3.