Barbie (Zarry)

Por HeisaPrincess

4 years old Harry was a gift giving to Zayn for his 6th birthday from his mother Trisha as a company. Since t... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 17

3.9K 189 140
Por HeisaPrincess

"YOU WHAT?!!" Niall stares at Harry with wide eyes.

"I-I sucked my master off? This morning..." Harry doesn't know why he's starting to feel self-conscious all of a sudden. He blushes as if he's done some naughty things that he wasn't supposed to do. He looks down, fiddling with his teddy bear's ear.

He looks up when Niall doesn't say anything.

"Y-You what?!" Niall gasps again and blinks his big ocean eyes.

Harry huffs and speaks out loud, "I sucked my master off this morning! And last night too!"

Nothing wrong with it. Right? His master loves it and Harry loves it too. Harry pouts as he thinks about it.

"T-Twice?" Niall whisper hisses and covers his mouth in shock. Something resembling envy flashes in Niall's eyes as he adds, "Not just once but...but twice??"

Harry nods.

"Holy ducking shit!!!! Hold on, hold on! Let me make a phone call." Niall holds up his hand in a stop gesture and takes out his phone.  With a solemn face, he paces back and forth as he waits impatiently for his call to be answered.

Harry frowns at his best friend's actions, confused.

"Hi babe." Finally someone speaks on the other end.

"Liam James Payne!" Niall barks.

"Y-Yes baby?" Liam winces slightly as he hears Niall's voice jarring through the phone.

"YOU bloody idiot! I hate ya!!!" Niall screams into the phone.

"W-What? What did I do, baby?" Liam is confused, they were all good this morning when he gave Niall his breakfast and Niall had even said that he couldn't love Liam more than he already did and that he was the best boyfriend ever. So, what did he do wrong?

Harry is confused too. Wasn't Niall just saying he loves Liam a few moments ago? And now he hates Liam? Why and how?

"Harry gave Zayn a blowjob, twice!" Niall huffs.

"He What?!" Liam gasps.

"I what?" Harry blinks at Niall, confused. Blowjob? Does that mean he sucked his master off?

"Blowjob??" Liam's voice came out in a high pitch.

"Yes! Blowjob!" Niall nods and huffs indignantly. "Not once but twice!"

"Oh my!" Liam gasps. "He's only what? 14?"

"He's turning 15 next month, but that's not the point!" Niall says, dismissively. "The point is-"

"What about Perrie?" Liam interrupts him, unintentionally.

Niall's eyes widen, "Oh shit, his girlfriend!" He glances at Harry through the corner of his eyes while Harry tilts his head and looks back at Niall cutely, like a confused little kitten.

Niall rolls his ocean blue eyes as he says to his boyfriend, "Nobody cares, okay?" 

He then covers the phone and give Harry a wink, "Don't worry, Hazz. Zayn loves you and only you." And then goes back to the call again. "And that's not the point, Liam. The point is..." he emphasizes the word 'is' and he continues, "He's only 14 and he gets to suck Zayn off. AND there's me, older than him and I don't get to touch your cock even once! That's not fair, Liam!"

Harry raises his eyebrow and hugs his teddy bear closer. He keeps quiet as he listens to Niam's first ever argument.

"I-But Niall we talked about this before-"

"No! Fuck the 18 year old rule! I don't wanna loss my virginity when get I old and fat!" Niall glares at nothing as he speaks.

Harry giggles quietly because Niall's being dumb ya know, he definitely won't be old and fat when he's only 18. But Niall is too far gone to notice Harry's presence right now.

"You won't be old and fat when you're only 18, Niall." Liam tries to reason with him.

"I don't care, Lima bean!" Niall whines, "I'm mad and hurt right now. I'll feel better only if you give me what I need the most."

"Listen, Niall-"

"No, you listen! I don't wanna talk to you until you give me your dick!" Niall huffs and hangs up the phone.

He throws his phone on the bed and plops down, lying beside Harry and crossing his arms over his chest like a mad little kid.

His phone buzzes loudly in the rather quiet room.

After a long time of Niall ignoring the call, Harry sighs and nudges Niall's leg with his tiny feet. "Nialler, your phone..."

Niall groans. With a huff, he reaches out to decline the call and put his phone in silence mode.

"Liam's being a dick who won't give me his dick." Niall says as he glares at his phone as if he could send glares at Liam through it.

Harry kinda feels bad for Niall since his best friend is not in a happy mood. He bites his lips, he doesn't know what to say. He shifts closer to Niall and hugs him hoping it'll make him feel better.

That's when he remembers something that definitely will cheer Niall up.

"How about we go to the living room and have some ice cream? I know that Meave has stored the newest flavours of Häagen-Dazs in the refrigerator a few days ago." Harry tells him.

Niall perks up, eyes shining with excitement. "Really?"

Harry nods.

Niall lets out a not so manly squeals, scrambling out of the bed, and grabs Harry's arm. "Let's go then. What are you waiting for?"

Harry giggles at Niall's sudden mood swing and lets Niall pull him out of the bed.

-

"Have ya broken up with Perrie yet?"

Louis asks randomly. He's sitting with Zayn on the floor and playing video game.

Zayn was studying when Louis decided to come over and hangout saying he was bored. Zayn was almost done studying for the day, so he thought 'why not hangout with his dumb friend'? Harry is hanging out with Niall anyway.

"Nope." Zayn shrugs, not really paying attention to Louis' words as he's focused on the game.

"Why?" Louis frowns and looks at Zayn, "Why didn't you break up with her?"

"Louis, watch out!" Zayn barks when the monster in the game tries to kill Louis' character.

"Fuck!" Louis curses, focusing back on the game. Luckily he moved fast and dodged the attack.

"So, why?" Louis asks again, minutes later, after making sure that his character is safely hidden in the bushes.

"I don't know, Louis. It's not as easy as you say. We're friends too. I-I don't want to hurt her feelings..." Zayn admits, glancing at Louis and then back to the game.

"Well, if you don't hurt her feelings now, you'll end up hurting Harry's feelings in the near future." Louis murmurs. Damn, that's kinda deep. Louis never expected that he could be that wise. He mentally pats his own back for being so intelligent and then he goes back to the game.

"What?" Zayn asks. He didn't hear what Louis was mumbling since his focus was entirely on the game.

"Fuck! Zayn, help!!!" Louis yells as the monster tries to kill his character.

"Fuck" Louis sighs in relief when Zayn kills the monster before it could attack him.

He grins and high fives Zayn when they win the game. Dream team as usual.

They decide to play Fifa next.

"So, recently a little birdie told me that someone's interested in little cutie Harry." Louis smirks, trying to distract Zayn from defending the goal post.

And he succeeds.

"What?" Zayn looks at him.

And Louis scores!

"Fuck yes!" Louis cheers and tries to score for a second time.

Zayn pauses the game.

"Hey! What are you doing, mate?" Louis groans. He was about to score again for fuck's sake!

Louis looks at Zayn and meets his death glare.

"What do you mean by someone is interested in Barbie?" Zayn asks, serious expression on his face.

Louis raises an eyebrow, "Oh about that..." He then pats Zayn's shoulder, giving his best friend a reassuring smile and a wink. "Don't worry, bro. I told them to back off 'cause Harry is your precious little Barbie. I got your back, mate, no need to thank me."

Zayn narrows his eyes at Louis, pondering if he should believe him or not. Louis smiles brightly and gives him a thumbs up.

He un-pauses the game and successfully defends Louis's goal attempt.

"Damnit!" Louis huffs and quickly defends Zayn's attempt.

-

Niall's phone vibrates in his pocket when he and Harry are walking down the stairs.

He pulls out his phone and finds a text from Liam.

From 💕 My Liam 💕 : I'm outside Nialler. We need to talk. xx

Niall makes a face and puts his phone back in his pocket, following Harry to the living room when they hear some noise. It seems like someone is calling for...for help???

-

"Ya cheat!!!" Louis shouts, pointing an accusing finger at Zayn.

"I'm not." Zayn rolls his eyes, and throws a cola can to Louis. "You're just being sour 'cause you lost."

"Whatever." Louis rolls his eyes after he caught the can. He opens it, takes a sip and lays his back on the couch with a satisfied sigh. He then turns to look at Zayn and wiggles his eyebrows with a mischievous smile, "So, how's the secret gift I gave you for your birthday last night?"

Zayn frowns and tilts his head, "What secret gift?"

"Harry, duh." Louis smirks, "The dress!"

Zayn narrows his eyes, "You mean that was your idea?"

Louis grins and winks, "Yes! Brilliant, isn't it? No need to thank me, mate, I got your back-"

Louis coughs furiously as Zayn strangles him.

"W-what the heck!" Louis tries to free himself.

"You pervert!" Zayn grits and tightens his hold.

Louis coughs and struggles, "H-help! Help!"

-

"Umm, do you hear that, Niall?" Harry asks unsurely as he turns to look at his best friend.

Niall nods with curiosity. "Let's find out what's happening."

They quickly make their way to the living room.

Harry lets out a gasp and covers his mouth with his hands.

Niall bursts into laughter, 'course it's the first time he has seen cocky Louis being manhandled like this.

"Help, Harry help!!!!" Louis, the one who is being strangled, yells.

"You're so dead now, Louieh!" Zayn, who appears to be mad at something or someone to be correct, bellows."I'll end you!"

"Oh no! No! You can't do that, master! That's illegal!!!" Harry, the innocent angel, cries with worry as he quickly makes his way to his master.

"Hahahaha omg that's the funniest shit I have seen in weeks!!!" Niall is holding his stomach, laughing his ass off.

"Umm, hello? hat's going on?" Liam, the confused one, is standing at the entrance looking like a lost puppy.

-

It's been a long long time, isn't it? Hahahaha I know,I know! Miss y'all babies 🥺😽💕

Sorry for the grammatical errors and mistakes 😗

Hope you have a good day
💛💚

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

132K 3.6K 33
"I don't give a fuck about him. He could be dying, suffocating, freezing out on the streets. And I still wouldn't give a flying fuck." + - + Warnings...
47.2K 4K 34
gemma and zain met in uni and have been inseparable since. harry is gemma's annoying little bother. or is he? a story about bad timing 💟 non-famou...
66.7K 3.2K 16
Harry is a charming guy and a son of a baker. They live in a beautiful village that's ruled by a righteous King. One day, Harry's father told Harry t...
64.7K 4.8K 41
Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was just a highschool nerd who prided himself...