Deltarune: A Tale Long Forgot...

By Juk_Juk_The_Whamen

Deltarune: A tale long forgotten is an Alternate Universe in which There were three other heroes that came do... More

Author's note
Chapter 1-Just another day
Chapter 3 - Oh. My. God
Chapter 4-secrets
Chapter 5- A different world

Chapter 2- sans the skeleton

18 1 1
By Juk_Juk_The_Whamen

THE TRIO were sitting on the floor in an unorganized place filled with old toys, old boxes of chalk, and some paper laying here and there, Majority of them were failed test or quiz papers that they wanted to hide from their parents to avoid trouble.

No one ever visits the room. Or everyone calls it: 'The old classroom '. Everyone was always too scared to go in... There's been rumors about it, like a person who enters there will die on the spot. Which was thought to be the reason for why one of the teachers died after entering. But the truth was he just died because his asthma was triggered. There was also this story about a kid that entered inside the room and was never found. The trio didn't really mind the rumors, Fanellape knew the truth about the teacher, he was a relative. But the child however remained a mystery. But that didn't bother her at all. Siren and Nedimare were definitely bothered at first, but they were used to the eerie feeling that the room gave them so they didn't really care anymore.

"How the fuck did you you manage to get a ten out of one hundred!?!" Fanellape yelled as she pointed at Siren's paper, Siren got defensive of himself and barked back.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm not as smart as you are!"

"Well it's not my fault that you suck at making decisions! I mean look, seriously, The first president of America is Beyonce? Seriously man?" Nedimare wanted to laugh at that one, but he knew that it would only result to Siren hitting him in the face so he decided to stay quiet.

"It's their fault for putting Beyonce in one of the choices!" Siren retorted.

"And you were stupid enough to choose it instead of George Washington!"

"I thought George Washington was the SECOND president!"

"The SECOND President was Thomas Jefferson you simpleton!"

Fanellape and Siren had been like this for the past hour, bickering like there was no tomorrow. Nedimare ate his lunch quietly trying his best to not get himself involved. When two friends are arguing, the other would usually scold them or tell them to stop fighting, Nedimare tried that once but it ended up a three person quarrel. He thought it would be best to let them settle it themselves.

"... I thought he was the 3rd president."

"The 3rd president was Madison." Fanellape replied face palming because of Siren's 'stupidity'.

Fanellape sighed. Perhaps she could help him with studying instead of making this argument a really long one.

"How about this, I'll help you with studying next time, and if you get a score over 50 I'll treat you to pizza, just the two of us" She suggested.

"Eh. Sounds good." He replied. "But wouldn't it seem like a..."

"A what?" Asked Fanellape. Siren looked down, a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Nothing." He muttered before feeding himself the final spoon of his lunch.

Fanellape looked at Nedimare who was silently closing his lunch box, he must have felt left out from their bickering.

"So uhh... Ned, how's your mom?" She asked, Nedimare looked at her with a sad expression, Sad enough for Siren to notice, and THAT'S gotta be something for he usually ignores him.

"Oh she's fine really, she's just on the verge of death that's all..." He replied, trying to sound sarcastic, but In the end it came out as depressing.

"Who taught you sarcasm?" Asked Fanellape, trying to hold back her laughter. "Whoever that is they're a really terrible teacher!"

"Sorry..." He whispered softly. "I don't know what to do anymore..." Tears threatened to fall, but there was something about him that held it from doing so, like he was used to holding back his emotions.

"Dad wouldn't do anything about it so now what?" Nedimare looked over at his two friends, Fanellape looked concerned, Siren on the other hand was staring at the floor. When he realised that he was creating a gloomy atmosphere, he flinched with his face red and his hands shaking.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to make things so depressing! I just. It's just.. Uhhh, I just didn't know how to respond to that I mean... It's just..." He stopped when he realised that he was making NO sense at all, he took a deep breath and calmed himself before apologizing once more.

"Sorry." Siren averted his stare from the floor and focused it on Nedimare. "You apologized like three times already." He said casually.

"Sorry." He whispered once again.

"There you go again." He sighed. Fanellape was secretly smiling to herself as she watched the scene with such interest as if it was some kind of TV show. Siren averted his gaze from Nedimare's frowning face and looked across the room avoiding eye contact.

"If you're old man is too much of a dick to help out, the you have no fucking right to call him dad. Also, Don't give up hope, There's probably still a chance, If you keep thinking that she'll end up dying then she might, just stay positive I guess, but don't get your hopes up either. And for once, I'm gonna say this just for once, Frowning doesn't bloody suit you, I'm pretty sure your mom agrees." Siren muttered the last part, Nedimare felt himself smile, But a part of him was confused. He and Siren had a... Not so good history together. All this time within the trio The only friend he thought he had was Fanellape, Siren was just a friend of a friend, well he stated that he was. All this time he wanted to make him an actual friend but Siren always ignores him. And now, he was actually talking to him. For more than just a sentence.

Siren glanced at Nedimare only to find that he was smiling at him, this caught him off guard.

"Wh-what the hell is with that look? Weren't you upset just earlier?" He asked in a nervous yet annoyed tone. Seeing Siren like this caused Fanellape to giggle.

"Huh?" Nedimare tilted his head to the side. Siren blinked repeatedly before averting his attention from him once again. "Tch."

"Salty bitch." Fanellape muttered. Luckily no one heard her.

"RIIIINGGGGG!!!" Sounded the bell, it was already one o clock.

Fanellape was the first to stand up, She dusted her skirt with her right hand while her left was holding the lunch box. When she was done she faced the two with her thumb jerking towards the door.

"We better go guys, we don't wanna be late for first period do we?" The two nodded and held their lunch boxes, they followed behind Fanellape who first exited the room, The three began to chatter as they made their way to their classroom.

"And then I told him, 'Aren't you just as pathetic?', he didn't really react though, I was expecting a scowl maybe." Fanellape sighed. Siren and Nedimare chuckled.

"Man, I pity you. My dad rocks!" Siren cheered. Earning a pout from Fanellape.

"You guys are lucky, you have dads." Nedimare said, trying his best not to sound bitter. Fanellape gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder, this got Siren glaring at the Hybrid.

"Neddy, Neddy, Neddy. We both no it's better to have A dad that barely shows his face, than have a dad like mine." Fanellape said with a hint of disgust in her voice. Nedimare shudders at the thought of her Father, he was indeed a wicked person for the both of them.

"True that, I remember you telling me that he almost threw Freddie out the window." Said Siren as he focused his gaze on her.

"Correction, He DID throw him out the window. If Nedimare and I weren't outside, he would have broken a lot of bones. Or worst case scenario, he could have died." Siren's brows knotted.

"Damn, he's nuts."

"I know right, I wish I had A dad like Siren's." Fanellape sighed.

Nedimare tilted his head. "Why? Is his dad really nice?" Fanellape crossed her arms with a smile on her face.

"Yeah! He's pretty cool! The last time I visited, we went to the carnival! He's a pretty fun guy! It's like he's not even married!..."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." Siren nodded. "That old man is the life of the party." He chuckled. The three paused their conversation when they heard a familiar voice, They turned their heads to where the voice came from, the lockers.

There, a skeleton in a gray jacket with brown pants, he seemed to be slammed on a locker by a tall dog monster with a black T-shirt, a red savage cap and... No pants. Some people were starting to form a small crowd around them, Fanellape grabbed Siren by the hand who grabbed Nedimare by the antlers (A/n- Siren you're hurting the poor boy!) , they pushed their way to the front of the crowd .

"Dogrick." Siren glared at the monster as he slipped his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

Nedimare worriedly looked at the skeleton. "I-Isn't that sans?" He pointed at his classmate.

Fanellape shrugged. "Well seems like it." She placed both hands on her hips eyeing the skeleton. "I wonder, what did he do this time to piss off Dogrick?" She wondered.

Without saying anything, Siren approached the Monster with a cocky look on his face.

Nedimare looked at him, worried with what he was about to do.

"Uhh... Shouldn't we stop him?" Nedimare asked only to get a smirk from Fanellape return. "Let me do it." She said. She silently approached Siren from behind and grabbed him by the ears before dragging him back to the crowd.

"The fuck was that for!?!" Siren shrieked slapping Fanellape's hand away from his ear.

"I was just trying to get that dumb ass skeleton out of ther--

" and give Dogrick a taste of your Paybacks? Don't, cause you are terrible at it." Fanellape cut him off, Siren was offended, but he has to admit that she was kinda right.

"And besides." Fanellape smirked. "Sans isn't dumb. He's the exact opposite."

"Oh come on Dogrick, I'm trying Tibia honest here!" Sans said with a lazy look on his face, Dogrick growled and pushed his skull on the lockers.

"I have had enough of your STUPID puns!" Dogrick growled. Earning an 'I don't care' look from sans, who still kept that plastic of a smile on his face.

"What? Are my puns not Humerus enough?" Sans winked. This irritated the Monster even more, he was about to punch the daylights out of that skeleton, when he felt an odd force lift him off the ground and threw him into an open locker, Siren and the bully in terror, then looked at the skeleton. He still kept smiling, but the white pin prick on his left was pitch black, and his right eye was glowing in a blue hue.

"Now did THAT tickle your funny bone?"

**-*-****-***-*-

Yup, sans is a part of this. He won't really show up much, but when needed he will.

There will be new chapters every week so hope you guys enjoyed this!

The next chapter will be more interesting trust me.

That's it for now! Till next week readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
237K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
186K 392 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."