Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
28. Can't stay mad at you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

29. Fallin' all in you

5.4K 138 2
By JeMeEnFous

Y/N'S POV

Me and Kendall ate at Kate Mantilini Restaurant. I held her hand while we're walking to my car. I noticed some paparazzi are walking their way to us.

"Y/n! Is it true that you are collaborating with Zayn?"

"Smile to the camera Kendall!"

"Kendall have you met Y/n's family?"

"Who gave you that ring Kendall?!"

We just ignored them and as we got inside my car. I was about to drove off when i saw the paparazzi are in front of my car flashing their cameras. Kendall covered her eyes and i honked at them. They let us through and Kendall is laughing beside me.

"What? Why are you laughing love?" I said to her smiling.

"Nothing. It's like you want to run on them when they are blocking us."---"Your face looks funny." She's shaking her head while laughing.

"HA.HA.HA. Funny." I roll my eyes on her. "Where do you wanna go baby?" I added.

"Anywhere, as long as i'm with you." She said to me. "You're blushing!"

"Shut up. I'm not blushing kenny."

I stopped at the side of the road near the Hollywood sign.

We got out of the car and Kendall walked up near the fence and looked at the view.

"You know, i grew up here in L.A but i never had a chance to go here." She said to me. "It's beautiful." She took out her phone on her pocket and took a picture.

"Yup, it's beautiful.." I just looked at her and she turned her head to me and gave me a smile. I walk up to her and hugged her from behind.

"I could be like this forever love." She said to me.

"Then let's get married. Right here, right now." She looked at me shocked then laugh. She didn't know that i'm being serious. "I mean not right here. But yeah.. You know what i mean."

"Baby as much as i want to marry you right now. How?"---"Besides, i want to have a memorable wedding day even if it's simple."

"I just thought about it, Hailey knows a pastor who can marry us." I said trying to convince her.

"How about my family love? Your family? They will get mad at us if we did that. We don't want to start our married life with our families are mad at us. Right baby?"

I took a deep breath. "Ugh okay, i'm sorry baby. I just can't wait to get married to you." Honestly, i'm scared of what my father might do to break me and Kendall apart.

"Me too love, i can't wait to get married to you and spend the rest of my life with you." She pecked my cheek.

"No matter what happens Ken, always remember that I love you and only you." I kissed her temple while still hugging her from the back.

"I know baby and i love you more. Forever and Always Y/n." We just stared at the city lights for a couple of minutes in silence.

"Can you sing me a song love?" She said breaking the silence.

"What? Why?" I can't help but to chuckle at her request.

"Nothing, it's just that it's been a while since i heard you sing. Besides, i saw your guitar at the back seat."---"Please?" She gave me her puppy eyes.

"Oh you know i can't say no to that. That's unfair love!" I said to her while walking to my car to get my guitar. "So what do you want me to sing for you?" I asked her while i sit on the hood of my car.

"Anything that you feel like singing to me?" She chuckled.

"Sunrise with you on my chest
No blinds in the place where I live
Daybreak open your eyes
'Cause this was only ever meant to be for one night
Still, we're changing our minds here
Be yours, be my dear
So close with you on my lips
Touch noses, feeling your breath
Push your heart and pull away, yeah
Be my summer in a winter day love
I can't see one thing wrong
Between the both of us
Be mine, be mine, yeah
Anytime, anytime

Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while
haven't I? I thought I knew it all
Found love but I was wrong
More times than enough
But since you came along
I'm thinking baby,

You are bringing out a different kind of me
There's no safety net that's underneath, I'm free
Falling all in
You fell for men who weren't how they appeared, yeah
Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here, we're free
Falling all in you

Fast forward a couple years, yeah
Grown up in the place that we live
Make love, then we fight
Laugh 'cause it was only meant to be for one night baby
I guess we can't control
What's just not up to us
Be mine, be mine, yeah
Anytime---"

She didn't let me finished singing, she grabbed my face and kissed me. She take my breath away, she makes my skin feel like elerctricity. I have never gotten so lost in a kiss before. My heart keeps missing beats and my hands cannot bring her close enough to me.

I taste her and realize i have been starving. I have loved before, but it didn't feel like this. I have kissed before, but it didn't burn me alive. Maybe it lasts a minute, maybe an hour.

I did not know it until now, that i have been waiting this person forever.

"Can we stay here for a little while?" She said to me and i just nodded at her smiling.

We lay in the hood of my car while we're looking at the stars in silence. We don't need to say anything, we just enjoy each other's presence.

I took my phone and planning to take a video of her without knowing it but she saw me.

"Babe stop!" She said to me as i laugh at her.

"What? This is a cute memory of us, i just want to capture it." I laughed at her.

"Whatever." She sticks her tongue on me. "Babe i want ice cream." She added.

"Come on, let's get you some ice cream kiddo." She slapped my arm.

We got in my car and drove away, as we look for an ice cream shop that still open at 11pm. She reached for my hand and took a picture of our hands.

"Babe didn't you get your licensed suspended for driving me crazy?" She laugh at her own pick up line and i just smiled at her.

"You know you're so hot, even my pants are falling for you." I glanced at her and she's holding her laugh. "Go on, laugh at me." She burst into laughing and i started to laugh with her. She stopped laughing and she bite her lip.

"Don't bite you lip babe, i want to do that." I winked at her.

"Your place or mine?" She asked me in her seductive voice.

"Your place." I said to her.

"You are gonna get it so good later baby."

"Why not now babe?" I asked her while smiling seductively and wiggling my eyebrows.

"We're going to get ice cream first!" I can't help but to smile and shake my head. She's like a kiddo craving for ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 29
Being married for ten years to a CEO of a very prestigious company can take a toll on anyone. Justin and Kennedy Bieber met in highschool, from best...
618K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
56.2K 1.2K 19
you told your ex youre dating your friend, kendall, to make her jealous, not expecting her to record your phone call and sell it to the media. now th...
15.2K 529 22
Kylie Jenner and Tyga have been together for 3 years now. Their future only lies in their hands. How will it turn out? That's only one of their prob...