Heart Open (Kendall and Y/N)

By JeMeEnFous

You and Kendall are in a secret relationship for 2 years. She cheated on You. A year after, your manager and... More

1. It's over
2. Set me up to you
3. Meeting you.. AGAIN
4. I need you
5
6
7. I saw London without you.
8. I missed you..
9. I still love you.
10. Who do you love?
11. Who do you love? Part II
12. Flashback.
13. Mess we've made.
14. How can i forgive someone?
15. I chose to forgive and to love.
16. Crazy Beautiful
17. Your Bestfriend
18. Making you jealous.
19. Jealous
20. Not afraid to love
21. Always protecting you
22. Can't hold me feelings
23. We can't hide our feelings
24. I love you.
25. Marry me?
26. Welcome to the Family
ANOTHER PROBLEM??
27. My rock
29. Fallin' all in you
30. She's the only one i love
31. Don't tell me it's over
32. Wrong
33. I give up
34. I wish you trusted me
35. Lost hope
36. Ready to lose you
37. Seperate lives
38. Stuck with you..
39. Nights like this
40. Nobody Compares to YOU.
41. Back to you
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
42. Forever Yours.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
AUTHOR'S NOTE
A/N:
NEW BOOK RELEASED:
A/N:
It's Gotta Be You. (Sequel of Heart Open)

28. Can't stay mad at you

5.9K 145 5
By JeMeEnFous

KENDALL'S POV

I woke by the sound of my alarm, it's already 7am in the morning. I looked at my Fiancée beside me still sleeping. I got out of bed and i go for a run. I'm just gonna buy breakfast when i got home. I have a photoshoot at 10am and Y/n's is going to meet Zayn.

I arrived at my condo at 8am and i bought a breakfast for me and Y/n. She's already up, talking to someone on her phone.

"Alright mate, i'll meet you later at 10. Tell Gigi i said hi." She hung up the phone.

"Good morning love. I got us breakfast!" I walk up to her.

"Good morning Gorgeous. I'm starving. Why didn't you wake me up? We can go for run together." She said to me.

"You're sleeping like a baby, Y/n. Besides, i know that you're tired and exhausted from yesterday."

"Still, you could've woke me up. What if, there's a paparazzi following you or a creep following you again?"

"Love, i'm fine. Don't worry about me. So, what are you going to do today?" I asked her.

"I'm going to meet Zayn later at 10 at his studio. We're going to mix some beat for our music."---"How about you?"

"Wow! That's great baby! I'm really happy for you. I have a photoshoot with Kaia for Penshoppe." Speaking of Kaia, i forgot to ask Y/n on how she met Kaia Gerber.

"O-okay.. Do you want me to pick you up after?" She asked me. She seemed nervous when she heard Kaia's name.

"Can i ask you a question love?"

"Y-yeah sure love. What is it?"

"Did you.. and Kaia hooked up before?" I asked her in my calm voice but deep inside i'm praying that they're not.

"What? No! But---" she let out a deep sigh. "We dated for like a month. But i didn't know you back then." Oh my god.

"Why didn't you tell me about that before Y/n?" I asked her i'm a little bit pissed about it. Because she knows that Kaia is my friend.

"I don't know, it didn't mean anything to me. That was before i met you. I'm sorry i didn't told you about that love." She reached out to my hand.

"I just want you to tell me everything Y/n. We are going to get married in four months. I want you to be honest with everything, i don't want us to hide anything from each other."

"Kenny, i'm sorry.. Wait." I stood up and walk up to my room and locked the door. "Ken, let's talk about this." She's knocking on my door.

"We'll talk about it later Y/n. J-just leave me alone.." I'll admit it, i'm jealous and the fact that she hide that from me for years even when we were together is absurd.

"Okay love. I'm sorry okay? I'm just gonna go home. I love you.."---"I'll text you later." I didn't answer, i just listened to her.

I got out of my room after Y/n leave my condo. I took a shower and prepare for my photoshoot. This is going to be awkward because even Kaia didn't told me about her dating my Fiancée.

I arrived at the studio, as i saw Kaia is already getting ready. She greeted me and i just smiled at her. I wonder if she still has feelings for Y/n. That's why she was all over my Fiancée at her party.

"Hey Ken." She greeted me and i just smiled at her. I took a sit beside her because i'm waiting for my make up artist.

"So.. How are you and Y/n?" She asked me.

"We're good. Thank you for asking." I said to her.

"So you and Y/n are already engaged?" What? How did she know that?

"What? H-how did you know that?"

"That's a beautiful ring Kenny. I just heard Y/n's dad talking to my father that her eldest daughter is already engaged."

"Thank you.. We just wanted our wedding to be low key, that's why were keeping our engagement a secret." I said to her.

She didn't say anything and she just smiled at me. The photographer called us because the photoshoot is about to start. We didn't talk to each other like we used to. I feel like something's up.

We were awkward to each other, but we're not like this before. Maybe she still has feeling for Y/n? Ugh i hope i'm wrong. The photoshoot has ended. I checked my phone and i saw a couple of text from Y/n..

Fiancée 💍❤️

I'm sorry love. I hope we can talk about this later. I love you. ❤️

I'm already here at Zayn's studio. Take care love. I miss you already. ☹️

We're nearly done doing some beat. Text me Ken. Please..

Looove. Please, just text me. I hope you're doing okay.. I love you. Only you Kendall. 😘❤️

I'm home. I'm sorry again love. I promise i will never doing it again. ☹️

I didn't feel texting Y/n. But i told my driver to drop me off at Y/n's place. I'm still pissed at her but yeah, i guess we need to talk about this.

I knocked at Y/n's house and she opened the door immediately. She just finished taking a shower, she's wearing an oversized white shirt and underwear.

"We need to talk." I said to her.

"Yeah, come in.." I entered at her house and go straight on her living room.

"Ken, i'm sorry i didn't told you about me and Kaia. But that was 4 years ago, i didn't know you back then." She said to me.

"Do you still have feelings for her Y/n? Because i think, she still like you."---"Or maybe, you guys are fucking around behind my back?" She kneeled in front of me.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She asked me confusedly making me my bow my head. "Baby i will never cheat, lie or do anything to hurt you. I would never sleep with Kaia or anyone other than you for that matter."

I looked up at her and gave her a little glare. She sit on the couch beside me so she could hover over me i leaned backwards at the couch. "Ask me why." She said. She slowly sliding my shirt up and over my head. A smile spread across her face when she saw my breast and her other hand running up to my torso to lightly gripping my breast.

"Come on love, ask me why.." She demand before continuing to please me.

"Why?" I moaned pulling my botton lip between my teeth.

"Because," She whispered into my ear and placing a small kiss on my neck "I. Love. You." She mumbled kissing her way down to my breast in-between every word.

"I love you more." I whispered before thrusting my hips up to her. Oh my god! What are you doing to me Y/n..

"Eager love?" She teased, running her hand down to my skinny jeans.

"Yes." I groaned "So eager for you love."

Y/N'S POV

She slammed her lips into mine, a fire inside me is burning brightly. She makes me feel crazy when we make love. After we made love on my couch for hours we were covered in blanket and she's on my arms just like a cute sleepy panda, with messy hair.

I just hugged her tightly, as i look into her eyes and just feel the silence. I slowly plant a kiss on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks and on her lips.

"I'm sorry love for not telling you about Kaia. But i just want you to know, that you are the only one that i love and want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Just promise me that you never hide anything like that to me baby. Please, i want us to have an honest relationship."---"And also, i want to spend the rest of my life with you too. You're the only one for me Y/n."

"I promise baby. I love you, so fucking much." I said to her. "Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?"

"I love you too, so much baby."---"I'm tired and exhausted, but i would love to." She winked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 15.9K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
228K 2.1K 23
Full of kendall being softie and cute AND jelaous.... Gxg, bxg, gender neutral The earlier chaps is a little cringe.
8.3K 161 20
SEASON 2!!! Welcome back to the chaos that is Katherine Kardashians life. Follow as she struggles with inner battles along with physical splitting he...
340K 8.7K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...