Running From The Wolves ✅COMP...

Por thedevilsdaughter300

"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her... Más

0001
0002
0003
0004
0005
0006
0007
0008
0009
0010
0011
0012
0013
0014
0015
0016
0017
0018
0019
0020
0021
0022
0023
0024
0025
0026
0027
0028
0029
0030
0031
0032
0033
0034
0035
0036
0037
0038
0039
0040
0041
0042
0043
0044
0045
0047
0048
0049
0050
0051
0052
0053
0054
0055
0056
0057
0058
0059
0060
0061
0062
0063
0064
0065
0066
0067
0068
0069
0070
0071
0072
0073
0074
0075
0076
0077
0078
0079
0080
0081
82 Final
Authors note

0046

599 28 0
Por thedevilsdaughter300

___

Sitting on the hard ground as pack members were fighting each other or training by them selves. Max stared at me from behind as I sighed.

" Luna...do you realize ever how strong you really are?" He asked

I stayed silent for a moment before shaking my head.

" the question was out of the blue don't you think..even being in the training grounds sitting on the floor...but.."

Slowly I stood up and faced him seeing his relaxed face though his eyes told he was nervous.

" I'm not that strong max. I've came a long way even through those days I wasn't here. Mason has grown a lot I could see it. But me? I still feel the same-"

" your scent. Alphas have two scents in this world. One for their own Athority to be establishes and your original scent. Luna, you're an alpha. Which makes you a bit more intimidating then any other alphas. Add the fact that not even you know why you can shift to different wolves and have instinct of a rabid dog, sometimes...you're dangerous. I won't lie Luna. That day that girl kissed Xavier, you and Mason both nearly killed the girl. We have never seen Mason like that. He was just like you. You both had the same scent that day but yours was much more stronger. You're an alpha, Luna"

I stayed silent for a moment looking into his eyes.

" how long will my strength last till I'm all out" I whispered to him

It was as if those words weighted on me strangely. They were supposed to comfort the poor girl. But it only added to more questions..more questions of why her.

Taking a step to him as he gave me an unsure look.

" how long will I be able to keep this lie of being strong up?" I whispered once more

Seeing his eyes widened he immediately came to hug me tightly. He held me, rubbing my back as I hugged him back.

He released his scent as it was in between clashing waves and a meadow of many flowers.

" I don't know fully what you've been through nor Mason....but you both still have us. You came back and now you're even letting me hug you. You've changed Luna really. And we'll be here till the last, I promise"

I felt my eyes slightly water at those words as I gripped his shirt. I felt my throat burn not knowing why I felt this way.

Another pair of arms wrapped around me as i recognized those hands.

' hello mason..'

' Xavier and I can feel your distress. Also he's watching and is slightly mad that you're hugging max'

I nearly laughed and pulled away from max. I bow my head a little and looked back up at him.

" thank you. Maybe you can chat like that with mason see how he'll react"

He laughed and nodded. I looked behind him to see Xavier's yellow eyes and crossed arms. Waving at him I pull away from the two and walk to him.

" seems you've gotten close to him"

I smirked and opened my arms to him. He huffed and scrunched his nose in disgust.

" really Xavier? Max was trying to comfort me" I laughed

" first name basis? And what happen to my Nickname?" He snarled

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.

" sorry tough guy but since you don't want to talk to me guess I'll get someone's else to hold me"

Suddenly feeling his hand on my arm I pulled him over my shoulder as he went straight down to the floor with a loud thud. I placed my hands on my knees and smirked.

" does the floor feel nice?" I teased

He scoffed and grabbed my arm pulling me to the ground and we began to tussle. Feeling the eyes of the pack I looked around seeing smiles.

About to say something when I was pinned to the ground. Looking into Xavier's eyes seeing they were their normal grey.

" don't look away from your opponent rouge"

Sucking my teeth I scoffed.

" sorry but I'm not the tame one here, looking away won't kill me"

" really? You're on the floor won't be able to get out I'm way heavier and stronger" he hissed

" that's what you all say, A bit sexist no?" I growled

He smirked as I gave him nothing but a stare.

' your legs...it's the only way out of this one haze...' Mia spoke

' let's give it a try'

Placing my knee on his stomach as I felt him tense.

" only one way out alpha, not only will it stun you but surely hurt" I teased

" you wouldn't" he scoffed

Not saying a word I used my foot to push him up as I interlocked our arms. He fell onto his back as I stood up and smiled.

" I didn't but could have" I shrugged

He laughed and stood up. Immediately after he grabbed my waist and didn't even let me make a sound placing me on his shoulder.

" right I'm tame and you're not, but guess who I have on my shoulders and isn't fighting?" He scoffed

" well we both know what happened last time? It was you and I fighting again!"

" Votes on Luna!" Mason shouted

" we do too!"

" are you going to fight the alpha hazel?"

I looked over to the voice seeing it was Lea. Her cloak over her still as it was much harder to see her face.

" already have to many times, he still won't get the signal I'm not available for him" I joked

" that bite mark in your neck says other wise, sweetheart"

I could feel the smirk radiating off him. I could hear the snickering from mason and max.

" let go of me" I mumbled

He laughed and put me down. His hands rested on my waist as a lingering smile stayed on his lips. Seeing his eyes soften looking into mines.

Slowly he went to close the gap when I smiled and placed my hands over his mouth.

" you...are one strange man" I whispered

Pulling away from his grip as I took a glance at mason. He raised his brow as I shrugged.

' I'd love to follow you but unlike you I have actual duties to follow. I'll send max after you...if I can sneak him out unharmed by Xavier'

' good luck to him..he's a bit strange' I chuckled

' you now realize'

I didn't respond as I walked out of the room only to hear his voice once more.

' stay inside hazel...please'

I hummed to my self as a response and kept walking when I stopped. A guard was guarding a door mid hallway. It looked like a normal door, but I knew what was inside.

He took a glance and bowed at me.

" the room...can I enter it" i asked

He froze and lightly shook his head. 

" don't say anything to Xavier..I know what room that is...I just want to see something" I softly spoke

They looked at me for a moment before nodding and opened the door. Quickly I walked over and looked into the room.

It was steps going further down. There wasn't decorations or any color but grey. Walking down the cracked steps till I reached the bottom.

' cells...'

Walking to an empty one as it had chains engulfed in silver-bane. The bars seem to be a bit rusty yet strong of a hold. Looking further down a slight memory flashed.

The day I woke up in those cells. The day I saw wolves stare right back at me. The day that would only make me who I am now.

The endless days I've spent in and out till I could feel her once more. Blinking for just a few seconds familiar green eyes stared at me, just behind the bars.

They stared blankly at me till i noticed darkness quickly engulfing those eyes, till they replaced with burning bright eyes. They stared sharply at me.

The stare i was so familiar with.

" He's coming"

Flinching I stepped back as I heard the guard shout for me.

" don't let your guard down...don't"

My eyes widened as I could feel their breath against my ear as I looked back into the cell to see a figure of a wolf.

My wolf. Mia. Her eyes weren't green or blue...they were a cloudy grey.

' Xavier?'

She shook her head. About to speak once more when she opens her jaws and lunges at me. I let a scream out as I felt powerless for a moment.

Falling to the ground as the guard came rushing down. Reaching out to me I growled.

" l-Luna?" He questioned

" shh I'm okay, I'm okay. Nothing happened to me I slipped and fell." I lied

' Mia...Mia...what was that'

' Mia please respond you're always leaving me stop it please-'

' I saw...that wasn't us...' she responded

Looking back at the guard I slowly stood up and gave him a small smile.

" sorry, I should get going. Just don't tell Xavier anything. I'm okay really" he nodded and I went back up the steps

' mason...you okay?' I asked leaving the room

' yea why?'

I stayed silent for a moment before speaking.

' nothing I just felt off I guess'

'I'm okay..I'm with Xavier, max just left to guard you'

' I'll be outside-'

' don't try it.' Xavier spoke

' not talking to you big shot..and I will he'll-'

' be inside, I'll send pack members over-'

' Xavier, I'm back but don't cage me from what I've lived in my whole life. Plus we should think of those two other alphas who so kindly invited us to a meeting'

' not only will that meeting have alphas hazel, but it will also hold people you've never seen. We'll talk about this later. I've already explained to mason what to expect..the rest whom I'm bringing know what to see, so I'll tell you in much more detail later. Just please be inside.'

I stayed silent turning a corner seeing max there too. He froze as he bowed and came up to me.

'Okay...only for today. Send Lea over to me. I need her for a moment, to our room'

' our room? Sounds nice say it again'

I laughed and smiled to max as he gave me a confused look.

' never again, keep playing your alpha role and send her up to me'

' sure, see you later then..and eat something' he lowly said

I didn't respond and looked at max again.

" Xavier's room, Lea is coming in. Mind staying outside for this one?" I asked

" of course Luna"

We both walked in silence to his room till we were in front of it.

" guard me with your life and I do the same..is what a Luna does correct" I asked

He seemed to not expect the question but nodded.

" what if...I turned on you..would you still protect me?"

" Luna why are you asking such strange questions today? I think you need to rest..you've only been here for two days back."

" answer me Max"

He flinched and looked away.

" I am ordered to protect you personally, Luna...no matter what."

" even if I hurt Xavier"

He stayed silent before nodding. Not saying anything else I walked into the room and closed the door a little.

Laying on the bed as I held the sheets tightly to me.

' Mia...who was that...'

'...us...it was us. Our eyes weren't green. I noticed a scar on our nose and lip...do you think that's really us?'

' the voice did you hear it..one we never heard of?'

She stayed silent as I knew it meant no. Sighing till a knock was heard at the door. Hearing them come in and close the door they came to me. Sitting on the bed as I turn to them.

" is something wrong hazel?"

She pulled her hood down as I immediately went to hug her. She hugged back rubbing me back.

" I don't know what I saw...I feel on edge. I just saw myself in the cells. B-but it wasn't me. Lea..it was my wolf! Her eyes were grey, new scars, and didn't even feel like it was really me. T-then this voice it spoke to me warning me he's coming I-I-"

She pulled away as her hands immediately cupped my face. Pulling me to her and placing foreheads together.

" sleep" she whispered

About to say something when I felt my eyes feel heavy. My body slowly went relaxed as she palaces me down in the bed.

I fought my eyes to stay open as no sound came out of my mouth but her name.

" l-Lea?"

" it was a warning...a warning for the future hazel." She softly spoke

About to ask how when she placed her hand over my eyes. Only to fall into a quiet slumber.

Staring at hazel, her eyes were a glowing dark green. She sighed and walked away from her.

' Diana...if that was even you sending that warning...then we don't have much time before he figures out they are back in the pack...nor to meet face to faces with him'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
85.1K 3.5K 54
She collapses down in front of me and runs her hands along my shoulders and down my arms. I close my eyes as she lifts my shirt over my head. "I can...
2.2K 717 30
(BOOK 1) TOTAL WORDS: 38,626 *TW: Blood, gore, mentions of suicide, death, violence, etc.* 19 year old Hazel Hen is a witch and is sick of being lon...