Absolute Obedience

By mgiannelli89

He couldn't run, nor would he. His speech was impaired, and his body malnourished. He's never stepped beyond... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five: Part One
Chapter Twenty-Five: Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Nineteen

41.2K 1.4K 1K
By mgiannelli89

⚠️
...........................

Did time always pass so slowly? Did the sun always have this tendency to hide from me? Maybe it was the ominous feeling that seemed to fill the room. Or maybe it was the undeniable heat that had started to lick at my insides that made the ticking of the clock seem slower than normal.

After I had sat down the heat had started not too long after. My skin felt itchy, though I sat there bare. Hours had to have passed, my wounds no longer ached with pain, instead, my heated flesh distracted me from knowing when the pain had stopped and when the heat had begun. The bedsheets had felt good against my flesh at first but slowly, as the night progressed the silky sheets had become too much. Even sweat started to bead on my forehead.

I looked around the room, the only window was closed but the blinds were pulled back showing off the brilliant light coming from the moon. I snarled at its luminous sight. The Moon in all her glory watched me even now. I could feel her disappointment, I could feel her hatred for the creature she had accidentally created. My wolf felt my anger, he understood but he stood up for her. A loyal creature he was and housed in a body that detested our creator, we were a pitiful duo.

Standing up I made my way to the window, teeth bared. I wanted to challenge her, tear into her surface. If only she hadn't made me, if only she hadn't made a mistake, I would have been spared.

My hands reached out toward the windows glass panel. Coolness greeted me, giving me temporary relief from the bubbling heat.

Heat.

It was too soon, my body may have become healthier in recent weeks but I was sure that it was to soon to experience another heat.

A surge of pain hit me as if mocking my thoughts, and I felt the urge to be outside, to be fully immersed in the moon's light. A laugh escaped me at the contradiction of it all.

I craved her light, her presence, I wanted her protection but I knew the contempt she felt towards me.

I killed her child.

I killed a mate of one of her beloved Weres. I was the cause of wolves going astray. I was the cause of a pack's fall. I made an Alpha betray his mate. I ruined the future she had in place.

Without realizing what I was doing I suddenly found myself outside. I felt shots of a prickling pain in my hand and as I looked down blood coated my clenched fist. Enchanted. Looking back up into her eye, I felt her judgment.

The heat continued to grow hotter, it's desire for a mate, for the protection of another, for a secure future was strong. A heat that wasn't supposed to happen until my wolf decided it was time, yet was forced because of my inability to be a good Omega. A heat that would continue until I chose to end my suffering because I would never find a mate. I would never find a place. A heat that mocked me under the moon's delight.

Pierce had been my lie.

Alpha had been my dream.

Kain had been my destiny.

But as the scent of him became stronger I realized.

Beta was whom I belonged to.

He was where I was supposed to be.

I had to make amends with the moon. I had to right my own birth. My heat called to him but the scent of Pierce's blood followed it and I felt my heart clench.

No!

Turning my gaze away from the glowing orb, I found Beta standing at the edge of the property. Almost disguised by the trees. As I locked gazes with him, I felt no fear. The only fear I felt was the fear that Pierce was dead.

"Come to me." The Beta's voice was laced with power. I knew his wolf was on the surface. The debilitating fear I had once possessed gone.

"Pierce?" I applauded myself. I had said the cats' name clearly.

"Ah, so he speaks now?" Mocking was his tone, but I didn't care. I needed to know before I journeyed closer.

I needed to know that I hadn't made a mistake. I wanted to know that this was the right decision, that the moon wanted me to go. If Pierce was alive, that would be my cue.

Closing my eyes I remembered his kiss.

His tongue.

The possibility of what tomorrow could have brought us, but Pierce wasn't my tomorrow.

"Pierce—alive?" I slowly pronounced the words I needed too. Opening my pale green eyes, I stared back at the Beta. I had to get the answer.

"He lives." As his words left his mouth I felt my feet start to move. My wolf howled in refusal, the heat growled in pleasure. The male before us was strong, power seeped from him, but his scent was both delicious and unpleasant. My stomach churned with fear and want. Conflicting emotions raged inside me, but I steeled myself.

Instinct called for a mate.

My body hummed with acceptance.

My wolf raged with denial.

I was a walking mess of contradictions and self-loathing. I didn't care. I just wanted it all to end.

I only made it halfway when Beta started to run for me. His eagerness reflected in his stride.

I stopped and waited for the male. His body glistened with sweat under the Moons watchful gaze as he neared, his flesh marred from the recent fight with Pierce seemed to mend itself as he got closer.

My heart stuttered with fear, but I didn't falter. "Omega.." his words were breathless, and in seconds his naked body was pressed up against my own, one arm wrapped around my waist while the other gripped the back of my head and crushed his lips to mine. From a bystander's perspective, we may have looked like long lost lovers or even mates. That, however, wasn't the reality.

The kiss was punishing. It wasn't one of lust or desire. Far from what I had experienced earlier in the night, this was much different. No, this kiss was full of rage. I didn't fight it. I didn't want to fight it. The heat that had hummed at the sight of the male had no cares about how the wolf would relieve the pain. All it cared about was the base instinct it had.

My wolf tried to shove me to the back, wanted to overtake me and fight this wolf off. Heat or no heat, my wolf didn't want to accept this man's touch.

Willpower kept him at bay.

The heat licked in the pit of my stomach as the kiss continued. His tongue and teeth alternated between licking and nipping roughly at my lips to let him in. He was rough, hands gripping me too tightly, pulling my hair too roughly, but in the dark corners of my mind, I craved this. Craved his manhandling. Missed the worse of his punishments. I missed him and the familiarity he brought.

Breaking the kiss he fixated his eyes onto my brand. "He marked you." His voice sounded shocked and his hand released my hair in favor of my chin that he yanked to the side. "He will die for touching what's mine."

More deaths? Everywhere I walked someone had to die. His growling sent shivers throughout my body, his growl was dominant. If he wanted to mate and protect me he wouldn't be able to, I was branded by an Alpha, only that Alpha would be able to unmark me, but it wouldn't happen.

The deep growl from the wolf in front of me pulled me from my thoughts. I could feel his anger seeping out of him as he continued to inspect the mark.

"You were always one to get into trouble." He spoke with malice. My wolf coward, he could feel the wolf from the male in front of us. His wolf called to mine, it wasn't pleasant though. It felt like a game of cat and mouse. The Beta buried his nose into my neck, skimming his rough lips over the mark. The heat swelling inside of me relished in the contact, the physical touch, the other body being so close. My body thrived on the ministrations.

"I will punish you, and have you." His words came out seductively and I was shocked to feel my member throb at his promises.

A whine escaped my lips as he rolled his hips into mine. "You always enjoyed being punished, I know you loved it when I sought you out." He backed away from me as he spoke, releasing me from his hold. One hand creased my cheek, and I couldn't help but turn my head into his touch.

My body wanted this. I didn't care.

Pierce, he would find his answers from someone else. I was a burden to him from the start.

My wolf would detest me, but we would probably die, so what did it matter? Sid—no Beta would ensure our death. He would have us and then kill us. The moon would see to it that Beta followed through.

The thought of death aroused me.

The promise of pain had me taking a step toward him. Had me following him as he retreated into the woods, leading me away from the place that had held me safe for the last few weeks.

A place that gave me a false sense of hope.

That made me see reality.

That made me realize how hated my existence truly was.

"They don't deserve you," Beta spoke to me, his voice was like a nightmare.

We walked, him leading, me following until we reached the mouth of a cave. By this time my body trembled with need. I felt the slight dribble from my rear, a first. My cock twitched against the cool night air.

The Moons light shown brightly over us, but as we walked further into the cave, we also walked out of her sight. She wouldn't be able to witness what was to come. She was too proud to play a role in the events to come.

Beta brought us to what looked like a makeshift fire pit. Its coals glowed a hot orange while others were stone white. He motioned for me to not move.

Circling the fire pit his eyes focused on me. His body was marred with fresh scars, and it was obvious that he had lost weight but his body was still bulky and sculpted. His hair was dirty and stuck haphazardly to his forehead.

"Your wolf still isn't trained. That Alpha branded you without trying. He should have given you to me when I told him you were mine." My body trembled under the weight of his words.

"You never were good at being an Omega, even now you look at me in the eyes." He chuckled darkly, his brown eyes flashing as they locked with my own. "You have forgotten your place."

Tears fell. The heat coursed through me, I was barely hearing his words, I needed his touch.

"Please.." I whined. I wasn't experienced, I didn't know what I needed, what I truly wanted, but what I did know was that touch helped relieve my current pain.

He flashed his teeth at me, warning.

Run!′ I knew I should. I knew I should listen to my wolf, follow his despairing pleas. Instead, I dropped to my knees and bared my neck in submission. My scent becoming stronger within the small space as I forced my body to call his.

I heard his footsteps move closer, I felt his presence in front of me, keeping my eyes trained to the cave wall, unwilling to make eye contact with him.

"Raise your head." His commanding voice forced my gaze upwards. He wasn't the beauty that Pierce was, nor was he the dangerously attractive man that my wolf dreamt about, but he was still handsome.

His clawed hand reached out towards my throat, one clawed finger pressed lightly against the exposed flesh and he dragged it from one side to the other. "How easy it would be to slit this delicate throat and bathe in its offerings." The pressure from his finger grew slightly as it reached the branded mark.

"I could claw this mark off of you." His words filled with promise and I gasped in pain as his clawed finger broke skin. "But it would kill you too quickly." He sounded disappointed. Beta retracted his hand and brought the bloodied appendage to my mouth.

"Open." I did as instructed and my mouth fell obeyed, immediately he inserted the bloody finger into it. "Suck." Wrapping my lips around the base, I used my tongue to glide over the finger, tasting my blood, before suckling on it.

Without warning his free hand came up and slapped me across the face. His finger flew out of my mouth has my head swung to the side from the impact. I made no noise.

He'll kill us!′ That's what I wanted. We didn't deserve to live a life that wasn't meant for us. We forced him to become like this. We not only deserved what was to come but We lees Beta our life.

"You always liked it when I hit you." I felt his enjoyment, it rolled off of him in waves. There was a smell in the air that started to grow pungent and addicting. It ignited my heated body.

Bending down in front of me, I watched him look at me. The hand that had hit me ran through my hair. "I loved your long black hair, who cut it?"

Was I supposed to answer? His awaiting eyes seemed to want an answer. Could I say her name? Should I? Did it even matter anymore?

"Levi.." Her name was heavy on my tongue, but I was able to say it clear enough.

"That bitch healer?" His hand became tougher as it tangled in my hair, forcing my head to roll with his hands' movements. "I'll punish her." His hand stopped and gripped tightly then he collided his lips with mine. The kiss was rough and quick. Without warning he hurled me onto the groundbreaking the kiss and stood up, hovering over me.

I winced in pain, but the excitement I felt intensified. Conflicting emotions waged war inside me.

Stepping towards the fire pit I watched him bend down and grab a hot ember with his bare hands. The smell of burning flesh quickly filled the room but Beta didn't flinch.

"You allowed yourself to carry his brand, so it's only right for you to carry mine."

My eyes widened at his words. I stared at him as he took a step back towards me, his hand outstretched, seeping blood onto the ground as he brought the hot ember closer. My body tensed and I felt the urge to scurry away but I forced myself to stay.

"Show me your back." He commanded me and I obeyed. I would be a good Omega. I would show the Moon, prove to her that I could obey, I could listen, that I could be good. I would be the perfect Omega for Beta and when he takes my life and I'm able to face her, I will be able to do so with my head held high. No regrets.

He dropped the hot ember onto my back and the howl of pain bounced off the cave walls. My skin sizzled and blistered, but I took the pain. "Good boy."

My heart fluttered. Looking at Beta with delight, I knew my decision was the right one. I was pleasing him, I was being a good boy! My pain was worth his pleasure.

A fresh wave of heat hit me, and I started to pant. The sizzling flesh of my back, long forgotten. "Do you like that?" He teased and stood over me, my head craned to the side to see him better. I nodded at his question. That delish smirk spread across his face.

"Sit up." Eagerly I raised myself back to my knees, the coal falling to the ground. I could feel the blood dripping down my back, but I paid it no mind.

Looking at the Beta, his member stood at full attention. He was long and thick, my mouth watered at the sight and I blushed at my desires. I had seen Pierce before, had taken Kains, but never had I had the chance to really appreciate the view. Even my wolf licked his lips, fueled by our heat neither of us could help.

Bringing his hand to wrap around his cock, Beta stroked himself a few times before taking a few steps closer to me and angling his penis with my lips.

I didn't move, I awaited direction. I would follow the rules, listen to the new ones. He brought his cock closer to my face and smeared its mushroom tip over my lips and across my cheek. It was demeaning but I didn't care. I wanted it.

"Open your mouth." I did.

"Wider!" He growled at me and slapped his thick member across my face. I tried to open my mouth more. He was huge and I was unsure if it would even fit.

Using his thumb we forced my mouth to open more before roughly shoving his dick inside. I cough and gagged as it hit the back of my throat. His thumb ensured that my mouth didn't accidentally close. It hurt. My jaw felt like it was dislocating as he continued to thrust into it. I couldn't help myself from gagging and as he shoved his hard cock deeper into my throat I tried in vain to stop myself from throwing up, but it didn't work not did it deter Beta.

I tried to wiggle myself away, to catch my breath but he had me rooted in place. My lungs screamed with the need to breathe but Beta continued to prevent me.

Spots danced along my vision but after a few more hard thrusts hot liquid shot out, coating the back of my throat and mouth with the salty substance.

"Swallow it." He commanded me as he pulled out and I listened.

Beta stared at my red, tear-stained face as I gasped for breath. A smirk played on his lips, as his hand made its journey back down to stroke his softening dick to attention once more.

I wiped at my face, tears still falling, but I ignored them. My wolf fumed inside my head.

"Get on your hands and knees and put your ass in the air." I must have hesitated because before I had a chance to move I felt a swift kick to my side, knocking the wind out of me. I cried out at the pain but scurried into position.

A hand-rubbed my ass and I felt his teeth nip at the plump flesh. "How I've dreamt of this moment." Excitement filled me. I wiggled with need, my heat blinding my poor judgment. A finger swirled around my hole, testing it.

Don't do it!′

'Run!'

The pleas continued but I shut him out. Without warning, I felt myself tear open as Beta replaced his finger with his cock and thrust it into me. I felt my flesh break, but even as the blinding pain continued with each hard movement of flesh, my heat ignited with pleasure.

Moans escaped my lips, pleading for more. Beta listened, thrusting into me rougher and harder, pulling my hair until my back was painfully arched. His pleasure-filled grunts filled the cave mixing with my own. I felt my fluids leaking from my ass, my cock crushed painfully against the stoned floor barely distracted me. Pain fueled my pleasure.

Beta picked up speed until he called out my name and went still, my climax hit me and I howled out. My body was numb but I felt the building heat start to take over once more and my inner walls clenched around the wolf still inside me.

He growled, and his claws released my hair in favor of digging into my hips. The scent of sex and blood filled the cave. My wolf was silent, my heat was raging, my mind blank. All that I could comprehend at the moment was the cock piercing inside of me.

It hurt, but it felt good.

My heart cried but I didn't listen.

In the distance, I heard a distinct howl, followed by a roar. It didn't matter though as Beta drove his hard dick into me more, pumping his juices into my eager hole.

A howl tore out of me as Beta bit into my back, claws raked down my sides. Flesh tore but my heated body cared not.

Pain.

Sex.

Pleasure.

Addictive.

The howls grew louder and suddenly Beta was growling viciously. "You are mine!" He snarled at me and forced my neck to the side to crush his lips against mine. My eyes stayed open as they locked onto his rage-filled ones. His wolf was there, at the surface he was experiencing everything. It was dangerous and scary.

Abruptly I felt his body being yanked from me and I fell to the ground, dizzy.

The blood loss finally taking its toll as the pleasure was stopped. I was slowly being driven into unconsciousness when familiar scents started to drift into my nose.

'No! I don't want you here!'

He had come, he was here, and as my mind finally went black the only emotion I felt was regret...

...........................

AN: Hooza!! Look an Easter egg!!. So if you don't follow me then let me fill y'all in on this update. I was deep into updating Bambi when Toby snuck his way into my brain and took over. I legit had to stop updating Bambi just to write out this chapter. 🤦‍♀️. So surprise!

So how is everyone feeling? I kinda put Toby through the wringer with this chapter, didn't I? 😭
Two questions I thought I'd answer to put some of you out of your misery. Lol

Q: Will things get happier?
A: Eventually. We have to get passed the bad to get to the good. It's going to be a long story.. we haven't even made it to the worst of it. This is child's play currently. I'll def lighten things up soon though.. because Toby needs a break.. and I don't think he's laughed yet. We need him to belly roll with laughter!

Q: Will I kill off a MC?
A: Maybe? Anything is possible. I'll do whatever it takes to get Toby to a better place and if that means people gotta die.. well... maybe we should all wear black?

And with that, I'll see everyone on Thursday! Comments and votes give me life, and sometimes laughter! Continue to do what y'all are doing so I have a huge reason to smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
3.4M 142K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...
33.9K 1.9K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
310K 17.2K 16
Toby didn't like to talk to people or look them in the eye. He didn't need friends. Or did he? Shipped off to summer camp, Toby had more new things t...