Two Worlds Will Collide (Youn...

Bởi 14KomikoChild14

There might be one or two events that will take place in season 1 but the majority of events will be from sea... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer
Kidnapping
Escape
The Trailer...
Learning new things
New powers
Surprise, Surprise!
Decisions
Escaping... again
Not so successfull escape
Blue Beetle
Red Volcano
Lex Freaking Luthor
New Place
Being... teens
A/N
Cleaning... Oh Joy (Preview)
Cleaning... Oh Joy
Second Moon
Mistakes
Friendship
Betrayal
Faults
TV News
Thoughts
First Mission...
Heroes to the Rescue
No More Promises
No idea where I Am
How did you-
Worries
Dreams
Not na Update
Pictures
A Mighty Surprise
Trust
Desperation
Apathic
Remorse
Nostalgia (Pt.1)
Nostalgia (Pt.2)
Prediction
Understanding
The beginning of the end
Quick little annoncement
Chrysalis
Unpredictable (Finale Part 1)
Goodbye (Finale Part 2)
Holografic Memories (Epilogue)

Black Canary

138 2 3
Bởi 14KomikoChild14

Well, hello again!
How are you lovely readers doing? Good, I hope.
So this might suck... or not... don't know. You'll have to give me feedback. Please, be blatantly honest with me. If I suck than say so.
I apologise in advance for any grammar issues. Please feel free to tell me in the comments if there's something that needs fixing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ugh, my head hurts.' I opened my eyes slowly only to see that I was... floating?! 'What the heck?!' I looked around and saw a ball of light hurtling towards me and quickly. 'Holy mother of-' My hands subconsciously shot up in front of me and the weird sensation re-appeared on my lower arms and hands. It wrapped itself around my arms before disappearing. I noticed after a few seconds that the ball of light had been repelled, though, it didn't stay that way for long.

The ball of light quickly stopped and turned back around. It was coming towards me with even more speed than before. 'What do I do? What do I do?' I wasn't in control of my powers, so I had absolutely and utterly no idea how to activate them again! I don't know what to do. I was overwhelmed with the feeling of fear once more. It was getting closer and closer before... disappearing... and being replaced with... confetti?! The hell?!

I heard laughter from behind me, and so I shot back to try and see who it was. But just as I was turning around and caught a glimpse of what I assumed to be a cane. I was blinded by a bright white light that slowly dissolved into a full-on rainbow.

__________________________________________________________________

I woke up a few hours later with a stinging sensation in my left leg just above my ankle. 'Well, great to know that, THAT wasn't a dream...' I winced slightly as I moved my hand to massage where it hurt. Yeah, I don't like the feeling. So, no massaging. I looked around and saw that I was in a white room, which immediately made me think that I was in the hospital. 

A man with blond hair wearing a lab coat walked into the room not long after I woke up. He told me that some type of alien laser had hit me. What are the odds? A laser, hah! Now that's one for the storybooks. He quickly told me that I was in Star Labs and that I might have a hard time walking. So, for me not to put too much pressure on my left leg. Lovely.

A day after our rescuing, I found out that the other four abductees that had been in the alien ship since I got there, where here in Star Labs. We were taken to speak with Black Canary. Us, abductees and some heroes who had, apparently, also been abducted, were being called in. One by one to talk to her. A boy with dark skin whose name I had learned to be, Virgil Hawkins, has just been called in to speak to her. Though I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have, I was far too distracted, still thinking of the dream I had a day ago. 'That was way too weird.' I had wanted to think of the dream as soon as I woke up, but found that I was too tired to actually care. Plus, the pain in my leg didn't exactly help. I continued to wonder about the dream for a few more minutes which made me completely miss the hilarious fiasco that happened in front of me.

Well, I didn't actually miss it. I just didn't pay much attention. After, a while I heard my name. "Felicity Fiore." I looked up and saw Black Canary waiting for me at the door. I quickly got up and limped into the room with her. Wincing every now and again I slowly sat down.

"Felicity, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to ask you a few questions about your abduction." I don't answer. All I do is look around. "Look I know you and the others have been through a lot, but please do cooperate." I looked at her, and after a few seconds, I nodded.

"What do you want to know?"

"Do you know what that they wanted?" I closed my eyes, letting the memories of everything come back before reopening them and looking at Black Canary once more.

"They kept... on experimenting on us. They tried to trigger something inside of us, I think. They put us through a lot of tests, but some of the other kids' tests didn't seem to give them the results they wanted."

"What happened to them?"

"I don't even know... they would just... just disappear... those things would take them, and then they wouldn't come back... I'm not totally sure what it is they seemed to want to activate inside me and the others, but I do know that I never want to go through that again..."

"Could you just tell me what it is they did exactly?"

By this point in the conversation, I was looking down while fiddling with my hoodie's strings. "I can tell you what they did with me... not sure about the others though." Looking up, I saw her nod her head as if saying go on. "It kinda started out small, they would give me small zaps, but after a while, they did something in my head... not exactly sure what but it felt as if my brain was being repelled from my body. As if my consciousness was being kicked out or something."

"Repelled? Like what you did to Black Beetle?." My face contorted into shock.

"Oh, So that did happen..." I looked at my hands that were now made into fists on my lap.

"Yes." There was a moment of silence before she spoke again. " Do you have any questions? Any at all?"

"Why's there a camera?"

"So that I can remember exactly what you've said." She said with a small smile before going serious again.

"Smart." I thought for a second before asking "What's gonna happen to us?" She looked confused for a moment before regaining her composure and answering.

"The rest of the league and I will have to... talk. Thank you for your cooperation." I nodded and left. 'Not sure how to feel with that answer... I hope grandma's alright. And Maria and Claire...'

After closing the door, I stayed still for a minute and tried to make my breathing look normal, just not to make it visible that all my emotions and thoughts were all over the place.

I started to move towards the chairs slowly but was stopped by a hand, grabbing my wrist. I immediately pulled away from the person's grip and balled up my hands into fists before holding them close to my chest. I closed my eyes tightly. 'Don't repel!'

"Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you." I reopened my eyes and looked over to see that the green boy from the ship was the one who had spoken and grabbed my wrist a few seconds ago.

"No, no it-it's fine." I stuttered out. "I... I'm just a little jumpy." After a few awkward seconds of silence, I noticed that he was staring at me, which kind of made me feel self-conscious. "Uh..." He seemed to snap out of his daze almost instantly at the sound of my voice before... hugging me?

"Felicity!"

"Huh... wh-what?" He stopped hugging me and took a step back before turning completely human... well except for the greens skin and green hair. 'Wait a second... I know this freckled kid... no, it can't be...' "Gar?!"

"The one and only." He gave me that dorky smile, the same smile he did when I was leaving six years ago. The last time I saw him. "I missed you, ya know?"

My eyes softened, and a small smile made its way into my face. "Noted."

After mine and Garfield's reunion, he was called in to speak with Black Canary. I once again resumed my journey towards the chairs and sat down. I noticed the others staring at me. 'Why are they staring?...' Then it hit me. 'They saw everything that just happened... didn't they...' I looked at the ground and started to fiddle with the end of my braid. 'Please look away. Please look away.' 

Even though I hadn't been paying much attention to the people around me I did, in fact, take notice that I had sat down next to Tye Longshadow, the guy from the night I was abducted. 'At least I paid enough attention so that I could tell which name belonged to which face.' I gave him a sideways glance hoping that he wouldn't notice. 'His eyes... they were brown... they're blue now... did the experiments change his eye colour?' He looked at me. 'GAH! Why does this guy always look when I'm staring at him?! Oh, yeah... ok.' I diverted my eyes to the ceiling. 'No Felicity you're totally not SUPER obvious.'

"You're the girl from the night I was abducted." My head shot down to his face, and my eyes widen slightly before blinking a few times. "Felicity, right?"

"Y-Yeah... that's me." He gave a curt nod and diverted his gaze to the wall in front of us. He put his back against the back of the chair and leaned against the wall while closing his eyes. "Your name's Tye... right?" He opened his eyes and gave me a sideways glance before nodding. I could have sworn I saw a ghost of a smile on his lips before he closed his eyes once more.

A smile made its way onto my face as I copied him. I leaned on the back of the chair that was against the wall before closing my eyes. I put my hands into my hoodie pocket and took a small nap. And by a nap, I mean letting everything that had happened this last month sink in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope it doesn't suck too bad and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good day/night! And Stay Crash!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.5K 624 52
[Book One of The Phantom Saga] PG18+ Status: Completed [August 2, 2020]/Editing In Process "Daddy, where're you going? You're all dressed up and...
8.9K 347 25
Young Justice Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noire is a superhero tha...
63.1K 1.7K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...
14.5K 298 7
❱ http:˚♡killer_queen! ˚ˑؘ 👑 ·˚ ─────────────── ❝ I am God ❞ ─────────────── Five Hargreeves may have assisted his former bosses daughter to run...