undertow | bellamy blake (boo...

ket718

Octavia Blake is not the only delinquent whose crime was from simply being alive. Jovie Murphy lived her enti... Еще

introduction
prologue
1 | expendable
2 | a bunch of idiots
3 | swim time
4 | not alone
5 | ray of sunshine
6 | more human
7 | facade
8 | mercy
9 | mob mentality
10 | never do
11 | we need you
12 | don't do anything stupid
13 | have a little hope
14 | i'm a murphy
15 | all he has
16 | losing him
18 | to live
19 | powerful
20 | you are the darkness
21 | another end
22 | promise me
23 | natstrecha
24 | fighting
25 | heart of gold
26 | get through this
27 | family
28 | catch a break
29 | learn not to fear
30 | won't let you die
31 | for me
32 | something good
33 | if you stay
34 | pain in the ass
35 | ring of fire
graphics
book two
bellamy & jovie

17 | no different

6.9K 158 5
ket718

Octavia was the first one to reach Bellamy. And she did not look happy.

"The hell are you doing?" She snapped.

"It's time to get some answers," her brother replied casually, like they weren't just dragging a man around like he was a ragdoll.

"Oh, you mean revenge?" Octavia said.

"I mean intel," Bellamy said. "Get him upstairs."

"Bellamy, she's right," Clarke said. "This is not who we are."

"It is now," he said before following the others upstairs with the Grounder. Jovie just stared at the spot where the man once was, trying to figure out what to do. She wanted to help Finn, but she also wanted to help the Grounder. He was on his own here and she was afraid of what Bellamy and the others would do to him.

"Jovie?" Clarke said. She turned around and made eye contact with Clarke. It was almost as if she knew what was going on inside Jovie's head because she gave her a simple nod. "Go. Raven will help me with Finn."

She cast one last look at Finn before climbing up the ladder to see what was going on with the Grounder. When she saw that he was already tied up and bloody, she found herself getting heated.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She snapped.

"Jo, go back down," Bellamy told her. She shook her head and marched up to him.

"No," she said sternly. He should know by now that she was not going to be told what to do. "I want to know what you're going to do."

"Whatever I have to do to get some answers," Bellamy said.

"This isn't the way," she said, pointing to the man that was tied up like he was just an animal.

"Why would you even want to help him? One of his kind attacked you," Bellamy reminded her as if she had forgotten. The pain in her ribs and leg certainly did not make her forget. But she also didn't forget what the man they were holding captive did too. Besides, she attacked first.

"He's the one that saved my life," she confessed. "He could have just let that other Grounder kill me but he didn't." Bellamy stared down at her. She had such a fire in her eyes. It was as intimidating as it was admirable. She never backed down from a fight. But this was one that he couldn't afford to let her win.

"He was protecting me too," Octavia said, stepping forward to stand next to Jovie. The two of them were challenging Bellamy, but he clearly wasn't having it.

"I don't care," he said dryly before pushing past them.

"Bell, stop!" Jovie pleaded, reaching forward to grab his arm.

"Someone get them out of here!" Bellamy ordered. Jovie turned to see Miller approaching her and she immediately glared at him.

"Miller, you touch me and I promise you I will be the last thing you touch," she growled. He slowed down and looked over at Bellamy for guidance. People got nervous when they were around Murphy, but they got afraid when they around Jovie. It was probably because John made threats while Jovie made promises. Bellamy rolled his eyes and walked over, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her towards the hatch as one of the other guys did the same to Octavia.

"Can't you listen for once in your damn life?" Bellamy said sternly to Jovie. She yanked her arm out of his grip.

"Not if it means letting you torture another human being," she spat.

"Jovie, we need you down here!" She heard Raven call from down below. Jovie didn't want to leave knowing what they were going to do to the Grounder, but she also didn't want Finn to die. So in the end, she chose the latter. Before she could make her way down, she looked back over to Bellamy.

"You do this and we're no different from them." She didn't wait to see his reaction as she flew down the ladder. "What's going on?"

"Clarke's about to take out the knife. We need to make sure he doesn't move or-" Raven stopped. Jovie didn't need her to say anymore. She walked over to stand on the opposite side that Raven was on.

"Alright, extracting now," Clarke announced. As soon as she gripped the knife, Finn's eyes fluttered opened and he groaned.

"Shit," Jovie said as she pushed his shoulder down to keep him steady.

"He's waking up!" Raven said as she held down his other side.

"Hold him still. Finn, I'm gonna get that knife out of you, okay?" Clarke said. Finn grunted in pain and his breathing was staggered.

"Good plan," he breathed out.

"Finn, you can't move, got it?" Jovie grimaced at the sight of the boy in pain. She realized how hard it was going to be for him to try not to move. There was a damn knife lodged into his side after all. "Here it goes."

"Slow, Clarke," Abby emphasized.

"Finn, do not move. Almost got it. Hold still," Clarke said. Raven and Jovie pushed him down as Clarke slowly pulled the knife out of him. Suddenly, the dropship shook and they all went flying to the ground. Jovie groaned as she hit her bruised ribs on something hard. It was when she saw Finn laying on the ground next to her that she ignored her own pain to make sure he was okay.

"Clarke, Clarke, what happened?" Abby asked from the radio. "Clarke, can you hear us?" Jovie looked up to see the girl holding the knife in her hand. She let out a sigh of relief and leaned over to put her hand on Finn's arm.

"It's out!" Raven said. "She did it." Jovie noticed the way Raven's face dropped a bit. It wasn't because Finn was saved, but because it was Clarke who saved him.

After they helped Finn back up on the table, Clarke went to stitching him. Jovie glanced over at Raven. She figured this couldn't be easy for her. She came down to Earth just to find out her boyfriend was falling in love with another girl and then he almost died. She reached over and gave Raven's hand a squeeze. Raven looked over at her in surprise. Jovie didn't need to say anything. Raven knew she was just there to try to support her, so she gave her a smile in response before looking back to Finn.

"Should he be this pale?" She questioned.

"He's lost a lot of blood, Raven. But if your boyfriend is anywhere near as tough as you, I'm sure he'll be fine," Abby comforted her. Clarke reached her hand out to touch his forehead.

"Wait, Mom, she's right. He's feverish and his breathing is uneven," Clarke said worriedly.

"You need to give him some time to recover. Let me know if he gets any worse, but I think he might just be out of the woods," Abby said.

"Well, down here there's nothing but woods," Clarke mumbled. "I need a break. Stay with Finn." Jovie looked over at Raven. She sensed she needed the time to be with her boyfriend.

"Call me if you need anything," Jovie said. Raven nodded and took a step closer to Finn, as if he would slip away from her if she wasn't right next to him. Jovie followed Clarke up the ladder to see what was going on with the Grounder. She hoped it wasn't anything that would make her regret leaving him alone with Bellamy and the others. He was hanging his head, but she could see the blood that dripped down his face. As Clarke went up to Bellamy, Jovie found herself moving towards the Grounder. She was so intrigued by him. He had saved her life and she wanted to know why.

"How's Finn?" Bellamy asked.

"Alive," Clarke said simply. Jovie tuned out their conversation as she walked up to the Grounder. He raised his eyes and stared at her.

"You saved me," she whispered. He didn't react, but part of her felt like he understood her. "Thank you." She glanced over to see Bellamy was too distracted arguing with Clarke to realize what she was doing. "I'm sorry for what they're doing to you. They're just scared."

"We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at him, we can't win," Clarke said. Bellamy looked over and frowned when he saw Jovie standing too close for comfort next to the Grounder.

"Hey! What're you doing?" He demanded, storming over to pull Jovie back. She glared at him and yanked her arm out of his grip.

"Showing him we're not all bad," she said. "Torturing him isn't going to do anything!"

"Clarke! He's seizing!" Raven screamed from below.

"On my way!" Clarke called back before climbing back down. Jovie just kept staring at Bellamy as if to show that she was not going. Clarke could help Finn. Now it was time to help the man who saved her.

"You stay if you want, but I'm doing what I have to," Bellamy said.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.6K 208 16
"HEY, JESS. DID YOU MISS ME?" "WITH EVERY BULLET SO FAR." [BELLAMY BLAKE X FEMALE OC] [CLARKE GRIFFIN X MALE OC] [THE 100] [SEASON ONE-
140K 2.7K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...
262K 5.8K 144
[Book One] Twin siblings. Two kids. Brother and sister. Joanna, or Jo for short, Murphy is the twin sister of none other than John Murphy. She was a...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...