The Wish (Completed)

By KNFReader

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains events that may trigger physically abused victims. *This story is inten... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Somebody Save Me
Chapter 2: An Adventure
Chapter 3: Good in Goodbye
Chapter 4: Don't Leave Her
Chapter 5: Just Go to Sleep
Chapter 6: I Hate Pancakes
Chapter 7: Too Much to Bare
Chapter 8: Where do we go from here?
Chapter 9: This One's for You
Chapter 10: Spread the Joy
Chapter 11: Alone in Love?
Chapter 12: Not Again
Chapter 13: Overthinking
Chapter 14: The Day Before the Escape
Chapter 15: Ready for Takeoff
Chapter 16: Hotel California
Chapter 17: Special my Ass
Chapter 18: Food Cures all Wounds
Chapter 19: Can't Please Everyone
Chapter 20: Where do I belong?
Chapter 21: Home Sick
Chapter 22: Was it worth it?
Chapter 23: Sky Zone
Chapter 24: Never Again
Chapter 25: A Bump in the Road
Chapter 26: Back Where it All Began
Chapter 27: Who are you again?
Chapter 28: What Matters More?
Chapter 29: My Strange Addiction
Chapter 30: I'll Never Leave You Lonely
Chapter 31: Who will fix me now?
Chapter 32: friEND
Chapter 33: Foul Play
Chapter 34: I Love A Rainy Night
Chapter 35: So Many Unread Messages
Chapter 36: Testing Limits
Chapter 37: Bad for Each Other
Chapter 38: Bruised
Chapter 39: Summer Winters Summer Losers
Chapter 40: The Fire in Your Eyes
Chapter 41: Still Hanging On
Chapter 42: All Talk
Chapter 43: A Swollen Head
Chapter 44: On and Off Again
Chapter 45: The Feeling's Mutual
Chapter 46: A Bruised Ego
Chapter 47: Remind Me Later
Chapter 48: His Words Not Mine
Chapter 50: Trust? F*** Your Trust!
Chapter 51: New Beginnings
Chapter 52: Follow the Rules No One Gets Hurt
Chapter 53: Interruptions
Chapter 54: Loose Cannon
Chapter 55: Dream A Little Dream
Chapter 56: It Could Happen to You
Chapter 57: About to Snap
Chapter 58: His Presence Awaits
Chapter 59: Ill Mind
Chapter 60: Woke
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER!
UPDATE!

Chapter 49: Picture This

2.4K 105 10
By KNFReader

Jason: Send me something sexy.

What an exciting way to set a Sunday evening. On god's day, he wants to be a tad naughty. Just what I need, to play a little after a rough weekend. After a stressful day of forcing Axel to practice, he's all played out and in bed. I don't know why he resents going, he's a natural. He did great today. I only wish Jason was also there to cheer him on.

Unfortunately, the whole day Axel was brooding. He wanted to be anywhere but there. To be honest, he probably would've rather watched paint dry, or grass grow. Hopefully, if we stick with this, he'll love the sport again, and have fun. But now, it's my turn to relax too. I pick up my phone, trying to find a way to respond. There's no way I'm going to make this easy for him.

Me: What's in it for me?

Anticipation beats through me. I'm dying to know what his response will be. Right on cue, he answers and if I was feeling queazy before, I'm extremely jittery now.

Jason: Don't fuck with me Sydney. I need to see you. It's your fault I've been so hard all damn day. That heart shaped ass is killing me. Show me. Now.

He makes me laugh. My fault? How is it my fault that he's thinking about me? I can't help the thoughts that curl in his mind. I'm quite flattered truthfully, to know that I'm the one who turns him on so immensely.

Me: So demanding. Patience is a virtue love.

No beat between our texting, he bites back right away from his hunger. Sinking his teeth into my gut, creating a gaping hole, all the butterflies escape and flutter.

Jason: Christ. Let me see your body. I need you.

Minutes go by as I try to pick out something sexy to where. I fish for a pair of lace purple panties and my shear white bra. Sexy isn't a word to describe the way I feel. Adrenaline rushes through me as I find the perfect position. The mirror in front of me shatters my confidence. A reminder of my swollen face makes me want to cry. Jason's not going to think I'm sexy, so I turn my face to the side, avoiding the camera.

Jason: Sydney....

He's impatient and I love it. After taking a thousand photos, I finally capture the perfect one. Me, on the freshly made bed. On my knees, my back is arched, a side view of my body. Hair tangled against my skin, I hit send once I'm satisfied. I type a quick message to go with it.

Me: I'm so wet. The thought of you inside me makes me crazy.

Right away it says read and my heart pounds with anticipation once again. I've never sent naughty pictures before. My veins pump with excitement.

Jason: Sweetheart, why aren't you showing your pretty face?

Tears prickle onto my skin. He still thinks I'm pretty with all these bruises and cuts? He has such a way with words, knows just how to restore my confidence.

Jason: More. I need to see more. Show me that beautiful body. And make sure your face is in the next one. If not, when I come back, I'm going to punish you. That's a promise.

Ha ha. Oh babe, I dare you. He totally forgot that I want something in return. This girl doesn't play for free.

Me: Not so fast Mr. Foreman. Show me how hard I make you.

My phone dings. On the screen, a picture of Jason nude for only my eyes. He's shirtless, sweaty, showing rugged abs. I can only see from his jawline down to his v lines. There it is, Jason's big friend. The veins in his cock bulge, I'm sure he's throbbing.

Jason: All because of you Angel. Your turn.

Me: So impatient. I want to look good for you.

I lick my lips, adoring the beauty of the picture before me. I know he hasn't been gone long, but it feels like months since I felt him. To touch his skin again, I'm jealous of his uniform because it's snug against his body.

I wish I were his hands, so I could touch his hair, glide across his chest. Shit. Now I really am horny, and it's Jason's fault. Hypocritical me, calling him out for blaming me for his hard on, now I'm blaming him, for turning me on. I'm a visual creature, and I love reading how he feels, let alone seeing it.

Jason: Baby...there's never a time when you don't look good. Don't let those marks define you. Babe, you are incredibly sexy. I want you every day. Mine. All of you is mine. Now continue.

Me: You're not going to show anyone these photos, right?

My conscious gets the best of me. I trust Jason, but there's always going to be that doubt, worry, that something will go wrong. I've trusted so many people in this life, and most of them have done me wrong.

Jason: Fuck no! I can't believe you'd even think that of me. You are only for my eyes to see. If anyone so much as thinks about you, I'll beat the shit out of them. You are mine. Understood?

Jason reassures me, and I feel liberated. It's comforting to know that someone wants to protect me, to confide, and be there. I've never had that before, and if I did, it was fake. I can't thank him enough for that.

Me: I love you. I trust you so much. <3

Pause... I check my phone. Delivered, is all it says. He's told me he loves me many times. So what's the hold up?

Jason: Baby, you're killing me here. So fucking sweet. I want to drown my cock in your deep pussy. Soak up all your warmth, to feel your softness on my tongue again, please baby girl, don't stop now.

Releaved. I take my bra off and send a picture of me touching my nipples, my head thrown back, only my jaw showing.

Me: I wish your hand was on me instead.

The wait, I can only picture him pumping his length to the looks of me. So fucking hot that he's touching himself to me. Here again, I'm jealous of his hand, because it's doing exactly what I need to do right now.

I crave touching him, all of him, everywhere. I've already explored every bit of him, and I'm not tired of visiting the same area. He's so beautiful, I would travel to the same spots, every day.

Jason: Sydney. You're honestly pissing me off. Please, I miss your face too. Goddamn. I hate being so far away from you. So fucking beautiful.

Mmph. In the next photo I will, but right now, I have to know. Then I won't feel so bad about touching myself, because that's exactly what I'm doing in between these texts.

Me: Are you touching yourself to me Jason?

One hand is working on my phone as I text, while the other is working on my center piece.

Jason: Hell yea. Only you.

He sends me a picture of him stroking his hard length. So erotic and taboo. Usually I would be against this, but it's so thrilling, and I trust Jason. There are too many fears in the world, and one of my biggest ones, is being blackmailed.

I would hate for anyone but him to see them. So scared that he's going to show his teammates pictures of me naked. That's how guys are, they show off their sex lives for bragging purposes, and it's degrading.

A big breath, in and out, trust, that's what relationships are about. Trust him. I send him a picture of me rubbing my clit, with my boobs in view. Most importantly, my face is in this one. A gleam in my brown eyes, validating that I feel sexy, all because of him.

Me: Good. I want to be the only one to satisfy you. I miss you baby.

Jason: There's that pretty little face I've been waiting on. Thank you, baby. One more picture sweetheart, then I'm done for. Do you miss me, or my cock in your tight pussy?

Me: You're welcome (: Ah ah ah. Where's my picture? Both. I miss you and your cock.

Next, he sends me a picture of him slightly leaned over. All of him in view, those gray eyes pierce into the camera lens. Mussed hair slicked back, he stands tall, with muscular legs in a perfect stance. He grips his cock while his other hand grips onto the counter.

Jason: I'm about to bust all over the floor. So fucking close.

The photo I send is similar to his. A seductive look in my eyes. I sit on my knees on the bed. One hand is on my breast while the other works on my clit. I bite my lower lip. My hair covers one of my eyes.

Me: Cum for me baby.

It takes him a few minutes to respond.

Jason: You're perfect. Jesus Christ I'm lucky to have the sexiest girlfriend alive. I've never seen a hotter woman. I came so hard I thought I was going to black out. Shit.

I'm still working on my orgasm, but I'm glad he finished. I know just the thing that will get me off.

Me: Baby....

Jason: Tell me what's wrong? Are you okay?

Me: No I'm not okay. I need you right now baby please! I can't get off. ): FaceTime me.

Without hesitation, he starts to call me. I hurry and get in a sexy position. I place the phone on my dresser so I don't have to hold it up. I answer the call and I'm stunned. "God you're so fucking hot Jason."

His eyes spill with lust, leftover arousal still apparent. A shirtless being, perfect, so perfect I can't believe he is mine, officially mine. That thought alone is almost enough to make me come. Almost.

I crawl onto the bed to the headboard, legs spread, I go back to touching myself. I have to hear his voice. That deep rasp right there at my ear, the husk that will make me explode in ecstasy.

"Jason!", I whimper. He's so infuriating, just sitting there watching me, not saying a word. "Are you still going baby?"

"Fuuuuck. Yea. God Sydney." I didn't even notice his arm working, the suctioning noise that I've come accustomed to. "Come on baby girl. Work your clit faster."

I do as told, lathering my clit with my arousal. My fingers are literally drowning with all my heat. I draw speedy circles, then I lap up and down quickly.

"Add two fingers inside." Then I do, two of them, pushing in and out of me while I snag my clit. "Yea. Just like that. Shit. Your tits look so good. Touch one of your nipples."

I'm about to do just that, but I feel the end bubbling up inside of me. My mouth cranes, I throw my head back, breathes become heavier.

"I said touch your nipple." I grit my teeth, fingers go in and out, still touching my clit. I can't touch my nipple. I have to come first. "Fuck, I know that look. Come baby." Jason notices my troubles. He sparks something inside of me and cures my inhabitants. "Just wait till I get home. I'm going to fuck that pussy so hard. My cock plunged deep into your pretty walls. I'll grip your ass and fuck you so hard. You like that Sydney?"

"Yes! Yes!" I hiss. "Yes! Yes! Please! Do it!"

"Yeah baby? Put your legs down and squeeze them together while you touch yourself." So I do. It's always him that gets me off, every time, he's everything I need and more.

"Ah! I'm coming! Ah!" I release a soft moan, smile at him and stretch. "Thank you, Jason.", I moan.

"I'm glad I could help. That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever done, and I'm so happy that it was you, who I experienced that with." He brushes his hair back. Stands up and walks away. I get a nice shot of his perfect ass, gliding back to grab a pair of pants, and a shirt.

Red shirt and sweatpants, I'm kind of sad he clothed himself, but it's for the best. My turn now, I hop off the bed and change to comfy clothes. The room is now cold after our heated session. So I throw on one of Jason's baseball hoodies and a pair of sweatpants.

"You're cute you know that?", he whispers to me. "In my sweater all bundled up. Wish I was there to hold you. You cold baby?"

"Yea, my handsome stranger isn't here to keep me warm. Humph." I add a puppy dog face, my bottom lip quivers.

"Don't guilt trip me. I just fucking rocked your world and I didn't even touch you." He laughs huskily. "That should've warmed you up enough." Cocky bastard.

"I hate it when guys are cocky."

"But you love my cocky." That gets a laugh out of me. "Can't wait to get back to you. I've been craving peaches and cream. In the near future, I can see myself Eden some of that." HAHA!

I shove the sleeve of his sweatshirt across my face. I'm so embarrassed yet amused. We both laugh and it's so fun. "I love you. Thank you."

He cocks his head. No. Not that one you dirty birdy. "For what? The orgasm? That's nothing baby I can do that all-."

"For being in my life Jason. For being you. Thank you."

I catch a smile. Not a big one, but I spot a little one before he retaliates. "Please don't thank me. It's your fault." My fault?! Here we go again with this. "You're the one making me such a pussy. Before you came along, I never cared about anyone, just myself. I would just sleep with woman. Not for them, but for me."

"I don't want to hear about that, please. It's all in the past. I'm sorry I made you such a pussy, but you are what you eat. Besides, I thought you loved pussy."

"I do, but only yours forever. Don't apologize. I like the new me. I'm better and it's all because of you. So I should be the one thanking you. Thank you hunny."

The blush again, god I hate blushing. At least it's a natural heater. Thank god Jason can't see the red heat across my face, because he always teases me about it. I'm about to say something, but someone barges through his door.

"Quit jacking off Jason! Let's go out for a beer bitch!" One of his teammates I assume rushes in, already drunk. He closes in on the camera, face super close. "Who's this cutie? You paying for her bro? I'll throw in a five. What'll that get me baby?"

Jason pushes his chest back. The guy all but stumbles. "Dude Charles, fuck off. That's my girlfriend. Sicko, I'll never pay for sex." I smile at that. "Why do that when I could get it for free?" I scoff. If he said that around me, I'd smack his arm. I want to hang up and I'm about to, but he stops me.

"Don't even think about leaving baby. I'm not going anywhere with this asshole. You remember Charles, don't you? The asshole that ran over those puddles in my truck and got you all wet."

"I could've gotten her wet another way if she let me!" The saying comes back to me, because that's exactly what he said five years ago. Grease face.

"Yea unfortunately I remember him. He's on your team?" Charles stands tall, confident. Jason laughs so hard. I think he might pass out.

"Charles?! On the team? That's the funniest fucking thing you ever said baby. You're hilarious. No. He lives here in Chicago babe." Oh. That's embarrassing.

"I could be on the team if I wanted to!", Charles screams out before chugging the rest of his beer. "Now let's go Jason!"

Jason just looks at me, as if asking for permission. "Jason...you don't have to ask me to do anything. You are a grown man. I trust you. Just please be careful okay?" He smiles at me, and I smile back.

"I love you, you know that?"

"I love you too."

"And I love beer! So let's go get some!"

We all laugh. "Go have fun babe." Jason winks at me, then thanks me. He has nothing to thank me for. I trust him. Right?

Oh boy. What will happen next? Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.8K 53
BOOK TWO FROM BURNING DESIRE: Ruby and Chase had a whirlwind of steamy thoughts when they first met but in this story they open up with passion hot s...
2.4M 96.9K 64
Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his time to lead the company. He is thick h...
438K 28.6K 40
Logan and his bandmates had just finished with their concert and were on their way to the next location when they were in a horrible accident. Logan'...
18K 668 6
In the labyrinth of Kang Na-eun's seemingly ordinary life, an unexpected encounter with Gyeok-chan sets in motion a chain of events that will shatter...