"Shrimp."|Ayato Kirishima X R...

Por ThyatiraKaupa

"I'm no hero. But I will love you, even if it kills me." Ayato Kirishima It had been five years since (Y/N) (... Más

Author's Note.
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
A Note
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
SPINOFF

{10}

10.9K 286 1.1K
Por ThyatiraKaupa

So this chapter is dedicated to @Akinee-chan.

I'll be doing dedications from now on so be ready, I might dedicate the next chapter to you *wink wink*

There will be a mature scene contained in this chapter. If you're below 13, I'll notify you when to stop reading.

Also, credits for the chapter is not entirely mine since I am pretty much the naive and innocent mindless clichè teenagers you read here in book so credits for helping me with the lemon goes to my online bestie; Daisy (she'll be making her account soon so if you guys loved how things happened here, you can check her profile out and show her some love)

_______

Ayato had very little, all that he carried with him, which was everything mind you, was a black suitcase, a long duffel bag and a small side bag.

(Y/N) stared at the three bags, wondering how light a person can carry when moving around. This can't be all. She'd seen him with tones of different boots, leather lackets and sweatshirts. Surely all that couldn't fit into this medium sized black suitcase and a duffel bag.

"This can't be all." She voiced her thoughts as she rummaged through his black suitcase so she could hang up his shirts neatly and fold his trousers into a neat stack.

"You're looking at everything, Shrimp." Ayato's deep smooth voice replied from downstairs. Thanks to his enhanced hearing, she could just speak in a normal conversational tone and he would be able to hear it from downstairs. Also, the walls were thin.

Ayato was in the basement. He had brought his own mini fridge complete with a compact 40 pound iron lock that screamed 'don't fucking touch'.

It was obvious what was contained in that fridge, but no one bothered addressing the elephant in the room since it wasn't necessary and (Y/N) wasn't the kind of naive and stupid protagonist that asked stupid questions and then overreacts afterwards.

After setting it up, he said he'd fix the staircase and maybe even the plumbing if he finished on time. He was going to be downstairs for some time.

Staring into the black suitcase, (Y/N) was impressed. Ayato had folded everying neatly. In fact, it was aesthetically pleasing to look at. He folded them into variable shapes to fit perfectly in the suitcase and he also color coordinated it, from pitch black to dark green and all the other colors in between. A smile curled at her lips as she picture Ayato folding these neatly and placing them into the suitcase.

She hated to ruin such a perfect masterpiece so she took a picture first and then took them out to unpack them into their correct places.

The shirts, sweaters, jackets and singlets were all hooked into hangers and hung in the walk-in closet. The trousers were neatly folded and placed in compartments. On the left was Ayato's clothes and on the right was (Y/N)'s

Butterlies went wild in her stomach and her heart skipped a beat when she saw the finishing product. Seeing Ayato's clothes next to hers in their room made her blush. This was like a dream and she half expected herself to wake up at any moment.

She was being her usual nervous and shy self when she offered either of the four rooms in the house to Ayato.

Her cheeks seemed to be permanently pink then. She was like a tour guide, over enthusiastic and stating too much facts on a room alone. Ayato looked into each room, looking passive and aloof, like a bored teenager dragged on a feild trip to a historical museum.

"Well? Which one is it gonna be, Ayato-kun?" She asked.

Ayato glanced down the hallway to the only room she hadn't showcased for him. He walked over to the door and dropped his bags.

(Y/N) watched, curious as to what he was doing.

He opened the door and walked in, well strode in would be a better way to describe it. He jumped on the bed, bouncing up a bit due to the springy mattress. He inhaled deeply and exhaled as he got into a comfortable position on the soft white covers of her queen sized bed. He stretched and rolled around, his hair sticking to his cheeks and his bangs framing his handsome face.

"I'll take this one." He chirped, his eyes closed. He looked positively adorable, like a lion twisting and stretching lazily on a grass feild.

(Y/N) blinked, feeling a sweat drop.

"Umm. T-this one's mine." She stammered, fidgeting with her fingers.

He opened his eyes and propped himself on one elbow. (Y/N) swallowed. How can a person go from adorable to sexy in 2.5 seconds?

The hem of his dark sweatshirt inched up, showing a teasing amount of his well defined stomach. (Y/N) had no doubt those slight bumps were rock hard abs. His dark blue tousled hair drooped over his blue eyes haphazardly, being ruffled by rolling around on the bed. It looked sexy. His deep blue eyes met with her (E/C) orbs and he smirked, knowing fully well the effect he had on her.

"Oh? What a coincidence. Well, looks like we'll just have to share." He sounded so innocent and clueless but his devilishly handsome smirk and attractive bed hair said otherwise.

There was no arguing that so she just gave in. She now thanked herself for not arguing because it gave her an excuse to rummage through his things.

When she checked the duffel bag, she found Ayato's signature outfits with his masks. She took them out and placed them in a hidden compartment next to hers on a display case. Only she knew where the compartment was so their secret was safe. It made her feel like they were Batman and Catgirl or something, living double lives. They were, but directors and producers made it look so cool in the movies, not at all as dangerous as it was in real life.

When she opened the small bag she found a small tin box inside. The corners were bent in and the cover was rusted and paint was chipped off from age. She looked at it for a moment, her interest piqued. She glanced at the doorway and saw that Ayato was nowhere in sight.

Glancing back down at it, she contemplated peeking in. It looked sentimental and personal. Her lips curled into a smile. She never knew Ayato was sentimental, he just didn't seem like the sentimental type. It made her love his character even more. He was like those Russian dolls Genna had gotten for her at a gift shop, there were smaller dolls in the biggest doll and each showed different emotions or characteristics. You never know what to expect.

Placing aside the box that gave off strong vibes of sentimental value, she checked to see what else was inside the bag. She reached inside and felt a soft clothing. She pulled it out to inspect it.

Boxer brief.

Her cheeks became hot with embarrassment. She retracted her hands as if the dark boxer was hot and would scorch her fingers off if she held it any longer than she already had.

She looked around to see if anyone had seen her. (Y/N) almost laughed at how silly she probably looked and felt. It was like a 15 year-old seeing a R +18 rated movie for the first time and looking around suspiciously for the whole movie just in case someone were to catch you red handed.

Oh my cheese fries, they're just boxers. Nothing wrong with that.

Still. It was his boxers and that made it all the more flustering to touch. She figured a small snoop never hurt anyone.

(Yeah, this is where the kids press the back button to exit the story. I know how frustrating it will be but don't worry, you can still come back and read this story when you're 15 or something :))

Glancing at the door, it seemed safe. She could hear Ayato working downstairs.

I'm just gonna fold it, she thought as she picked the brief up.

It was a calvin klein of course. She stretched the waist band for closer inspection.

Her eyes suddenly widdened and heat rose to her cheeks. Heck, even her ears were burning.

The mid-section where not--so-little Ayato was bulging. This could only mean one thing.

HOLY F--

"Hey, Shrimp. For the seventh time, where the hell is the hammer--"

Ayato froze by the doorway. Not believing his eyes one bit.

(Y/N) gasped, startled as she threw the boxer in the air and held her hands out in exclamation.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" She squeaked, her cheeks bright red.

To Ayato, she looked more adorable than a kitten in a teacup.

He smirked and leaned on the doorframe, crossing his arms. "Oh yeah? It sure does like to me like you're ogling my boxers."

"F-Folding I was, ogling I was not." Dammit, even her speech pattern was off.

Amusement danced in his deep blue eyes as he stared down at the flustered (H/C) haired girl.

(Hey hey! You! Yes you. I warned you kid. If you're below 13, you's gotsta go's)

(Y/N) gulped and stood up. "I-I'm just gonna--"

It all happened fast, just like it always did whenever Ayato used his enhanced speed to his advantage. She was slammed against the wall and she snapped her eyes up to look at him.)

She wished she had let her mind adjust to the sudden movement before she looked into his eyes because when her eyes met his, she found her breath caught in her throat and her head dizzy.

His gaze was playful and obnoxious, yet dark and filled with desire.

"Well, Shrimp. If you were just folding my boxers, why are your cheeks all red and your heart racing?" He asked in a playful growl.

"I-It's my first time holding a boxer." She stammered, her cheeks a bright shade of red. She looked down shyly.

Ayato tipped her chin upwards. "Look at me." He whispered in a low husky voice.

(I admire your courage, but I know you're mostly here to witness these two equally hot specimens get into a hot sticky mess so read at your own cost, really there's nothing I can do to save your innocent soul now)

She looked up and her breath hitched. His face was close to hers, but it wasn't his handsome face that made her heart stop, it was his eyes. His eyes were a dark navy blue and filled with so much raw passion and lust.

He didn't say anything, but she knew that no words can be said here. His eyes were so intense, she shivered under his gaze. Her knees felt like jello and her mind went static.

Ayato leaned down and captured her lips in a rough yet sensual kiss.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. Ayato kissed her hard. Her eyes fluttered shut as her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders as their lips moved in sync in a heated kiss. He licked her lips and she opened her mouth. Their tongues for dominance.

He growled into the kiss as his hands wandered down to her waist. He grabbed her ass and squeezed, causing her to gasp in surprise as a her cheeks turned pink. She allowed him to dominate her mouth as she moaned.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, causing him to groan. (Y/N) could feel how hard he was getting down there and it made her wet. She was really hating all these clothing.

Between kisses she took off his dark sweatshirt and tossed it aside as their lips connected once more. He broke the kiss and trailed his lips down her cheekbone, to her neck. She played with his hair as he licked her neck and gently sucked, grazing his teeth over a sensitive area.

(Y/N) moaned and he smirked, sucking and nipping at that spot harder and leaving a mark at his wake.

She could feel his rapidly growing hardness. She shivered and grinded into him, causing Ayato to release a low husky groan as he pulled away from her neck and look deeply into her eyes.

"That's not such a good idea, kitten." He said in a low husky voice.

(Y/N) didn't care, right now her lust for him was overwhelming.

"Hmm? What is?" She asked innocently as she grinded into him, hard.

He made a sound between a low growl and a groan as he placed his head in the crook of her neck and it was the hottest thing (Y/N) had ever heard.

"You'll pay for that." He whispered hoarsely.

Before (Y/N) could respond the world whirled around her and she found her back pressed into the bed and her small frame under him. He leaned on his elbow and hovered over her so his weight wouldn't crush her.

Ayato went back to sucking and nipping at her neck as she moaned softly. She took his hands and placed it on the hem of her blouse in a silent way of saying 'take it off."

Ayato froze and looked her deeply in the eye's.

"(Y/N), are you sure you want this?" He asked gently.

She leaned up and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. Pulling away, she nodded and smiled.

"I want  you."

And that was all it took. Ayato smiled as he kissed her, hard. His hands were working feverishly to unbottom her blouse but it was taking longer.

Ayato pulled away from her and looked down at the intricate botton, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he tried to unbotton it.

(Y/N) laughed. He growled and ripped it off suddenly, tossing it across the room. Her eyes widened.

"Genna bought me that!" She pouted.

He smirked. "I'll buy you a new one."

Her bra was a cute light pink one with little flowers on the top.

"Cute bra." He commented as he gentle licked her neckline and trailing kisses downward to her cleavage.

"G-Genna and I--" he ripped it off with his teeth.

(Y/N) felt blush spread around her whole face now as she covered her hands across her chest and looked away from him. She'd never been topless in front of him before and though Genna had told her, her breast's were and atually the perfect size, not too big and not too small, she still felt shy and insecure under Ayato's intense gaze.

Ayato took in the sight. Hair tousled (H/C) hair and bangs framing her adorable face, cheeks the lightest shade of pink. She was beautiful.

Ayato growled. He touched her arm and she froze.

"Don't. You're beautiful." He said.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and she turned to look at him. She was caught by suprise by the look in his eyes. He meant it.

She shyly unfolded her arms and let it fall to the side, completely exposing her chest as she looked away.

"A-Ayato-kun . . . Ah!" She mewled and gasped softly as she felt a warm mouth encase her nipples. She looked down and saw him sucking on one of her breast and squeezing the other.

She moaned softly as she played with his hair, pressing his face to her breast.

As he played with her breast, he took of his trousers off and kicked it off the bed. Now leaving him with just his boker briefs on.

(Y/N) was panting and moaned as he kneed the breast and sucked on them gently teasing her buds and flicking his tongue over them.

"A-Ayato-kun." She whimpered.

"I love it when you say my name." He said in a low husky murmur.

He trailed kisses down her tummy and she shivered under his touch. He reached her waist and he looked up, his eyes asking for permission. She nodded. She wore a kind of skirt that wraps around you so you'd just have to unhook one botton and the skirt comes off.

He smirked and gently unhooked the botton and the skirt came off. Her underwear was pink with cute little flowers, identical to her bra.

"Matching pink underwear. Cute." He teased.

She blushed. She made a silent oath not to wear such cute and childish underwear as she had worn on this day.

His eyes darkened when he saw how wet she was, even through your pants. He ran his fingers along her slit and she moaned in response.

"A-Ayato-kun, please." She moaned.

He smirked and gently slipped it off. Now she was really naked. She clamped her legs together.

Ayato chuckled darkly and parted her legs. He knelt down and stared at her pussy with all its juices running down her thighs. He gently blew on it.

He growled. "You're all wet for me."

She moaned as he ran his tongue along her slit and sucked on her clitoris. She played with his hair and gently pressed his face to her crotch.

"A-Ayato-kun." She panted. "I-I want you."

He smirked and licked her slit and shoved his tongue into her love tunnel.

She gasped and mewled. "Aahhg!"

"You taste so fucking so, Shrimp." He murmured in a low husky voice before going back to eating her out.

"T-ugh-Thanks."

(Y/N) had never felt this type of pleasure in her life before. He prodded her vagina with his experienced tongue, giving her all the pleasure she deserved. When he added his middle finger, she was overwhelmed with the pleasure. She was tight, Ayato observed. This only made him harder.

He prodded her hymen, his fingers bushings against it and she gasped slighty at the pain. Ayato immediately withdrew as he looked at her in shock and concern.

"Y-you're a virgin?"

(Y/N) blushed wildly and looked away. "Y-yes."

Ayato pushed himself up and leaned up so that his face was in the same level as hers.

"Don't worry, Shrimp. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Ayato said softly.

She flickered her shy gaze over to him. "Really? I mean, I bet you've had tones of girls. I'm inexperienced."

He smirked down at her. "You won't be inexperienced for long." He winked.

She grinned and wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him down. She captured his lips against hers, tasting her juices in her mouth. She moaned into the kiss.

Ayato pulled away when he felt her thumb tugging his boxers off. He placed his hand on hers, stopping her, yet that action alone took alot of effort because he was rock hard. His penis was particularly making a tent in his boxers.

"(Y/N)," he gasped, his voice warning.

She smiled at him, her eyes filled with adoration.

"We've come this far, Fallen Angel. Don't back out on me."

"I don't have a condom," he said.

"W-wha--and you--"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry--"

"It's okay. We'll just do it without one."

His eyes widened. "What?"

"It's okay, Ayato-kun."

His blue orbs softened. "Do you want this?"

"More than anything," she whispered.

He helped her slip of his boxers as he got up.

Her eyes widened when she saw his size. It was easily a 9-inch penis with a wide girth. Her jaws dropped.

Ayato couldn't help but feel pride. He knew he was huge, but seeing (Y/N)'s face like that when she eyed his meat was a huge turn on and a great benefit to his sexual self-esteem.

"W-will it fit?" She stammered nervously.

Ayato pumped it with his fingers as he looked down at it and at (Y/N)'s parted legs. "It will, don't worry."

He leaned over her and gently kissed her on the lips. His penis rubbed against her groin and she sighed in pleasure. He rubbed her vagina first, using her juices with his precum to lube his penis.

Ayato positioned to her opening and looked down at her.

"Will it hurt?" She whimpered.

"Only the first few strokes. After that, not bragging or anything, but you'll feel pleasure you've never experienced before." He smirked.

She looked up at him. "Ayato-kun . . . I'm glad you're my first."

"Me too." He murmured as he laced his fingers through hers.

"You ready?" He asked gently, his eyes searching hers as he lightly pushed his shaft in.

"Just shove it in me," (Y/N) whimpered.

He squeezed her fingers and slamming himself into her love tunnel.

Fuck, she's tight.

(Y/N) cried out in pain as she felt him tear through her hymen and take her virginity. Ayato froze and remained in that position, his length buried deep inside her and his hands entwined with hers.

Tears cascaded down her face and Ayato kissed them away. He was very gentle with her. Ayato was ruthless in bed, all his past fuck buddies told him so. He was a man who dominated and got what he wanted, kicking them out once he was through with them and satisfied.

With (Y/N) it was different. He wanted her to feel pleasure and happiness, it didn't matter that his penis was practically twitching in her vagina, begging to be used. Her comfort came first.

"Are you okay?" He murmured in a strained husky voice.

(Y/N) swallowed and nodded after a while. The sharp pain was gone.

She squeezed his hand and bucked her hips against his, moaning at the pleasure.

Ayato smirked. "No need to do that, baby."

He began moving his shaft in and out. He could feel every inch of her, inside and out. He thrust in and out slowly at first. Making sure her pain had subsided. After a while, he increased his speed.

He groaned and buried his head in the crook of her neck as he thrust in and out of her. (Y/N) was moaning and gasping, squeezing his hands so hard he almost forgot she was human.

"A-Ayato-kun! Ugh. Faster," she gasped.

He smirked and increased his speed. Soon the bed was rocking harshly against the smooth wall, indenting it. The only sound in the room was of moaning and whimpering from (Y/N) and low groans from Ayato accompanied with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

(Y/N) wrapped her legs tighter around his waist as he thrust into her. They were both panting.

"A-Ayato-kun! I'm about to reach my climax!" She cried out.

Ayato half chuckled half groaned at the use of the word climax. She was too innocent for her own good. No one uses that anymore.

"Me too, (Y/N)." He groaned.

She looked into his eyes, "do it in me."

"W-what?" He stammered, for the first time.

"I-ugh-I want you to climax in me," she whimpered.

Ayato didn't slow down.

"But you might-"

"The ugh posibility is really low. I c-checked my calendar aaagh earlier on." She blushed as she said it.

He smirked. "Only if you say cum."

"W-what?" She stammered, her cheeks all red and her hair falling all over her face. She bit her lips to stifle a moan.

Staring down at her in this state only made him thrust into her faster. He slammed into her, hard.

"Say it, Shrimp."

"Ugh! Aargh! I-I want us to-to cum together."

That was all it took. Ayato slammed into her buried his face in the crook of her neck as they both climaxed.

She screamed out and Ayato released a low groan with a few cusses.

They had both released themselves, he collapsed beside her. Ayato placed his weight on his elbow as he faced her. He slept beside her, looking down at her as she panted. She was looking up at the ceiling, her mind slowly coming back from her first climax.

Her cheeks were red and her (H/C) hair stuck to her cheeks from the sweat. Her lips were placed in a smile.

"You're beautiful." Ayato murmured as he gently tugged her hair away fram her face and leaned down to peck her on the lips.

She smiled up at him, her eyes filled with love. "I love you, Ayato-kun."

He smiled. "And I love you, (Y/N)-chan."

______

So that was ridiculously intense. My cheeks are getting all red just reading through it. Thanks again to Melissa for helpings me out. So what do you guys think of this?? Some of my readers were waiting for this since Book 1, hope I didn't disappoint.

This was 4000 words and I am truly spent. The next update should be in a week or so. Love you guys and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!💕😍😍😍😍😘😭

Abby out, peace✌❤🔥

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.3K 710 16
Thought I'd try writing a Kaneki X Reader. Romance | Cute | Slice of life | Drama | Action COMPLETED STORY. Enjoy! ♡ Jazzy-B_085 08/11/18 - Rank #2...
1.5K 41 20
ayato and reader.title falling for another ghoul.after promising to never fall in love again, but promises aren't always kept.after meeting him her l...
85.2K 2.5K 19
How unexpected it was that your new classmates were ghouls. And so were the following events after. *ghoul x human* ~~ RANKING: #46 in Tokyo [COMPLE...