Ours

By DaddysFavouriteWine

Pressing a soft kiss to my lips he smiled against them and I softly giggled. "Precious little thing." He hum... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (continuation)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 51

20K 432 109
By DaddysFavouriteWine

"Shine on, Diamond, Don't make me wait another day, 'Cause passion is passion, You know it just as well as me."

"How'd you sleep this morning." Raelynn asked me.

"Good." I softly replied.

"What kind of good? Like the nice kind of good or like the steamy kind of good." She grinned.

"Raelynn." I groaned.

"What, a girl is curious." She chuckled.

"I slept like I always do. Regular sleeping." I said.

"Ok." She slightly smirked.

Taking a bite of my lunch we continued to eat having small conversation here and there.

This morning had started out calm. And calm was what I needed. The ball was all in my mind last night and I was worrying about it.

Since it would be the first event I would ever attend like this I was nervous. I didn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of strangers.

After Lucky, Stefan and I had finished eating breakfast we had left to come here. I was glad we were back at home where I could be with all of my family and not just Lucky and Stefan.

I had spent the evening with Raelynn and my aunt outside in the veranda. We talked about the small things that had happened in town since Raelynn and I were gone.

We caught up on talking and after a while my aunt had to leave with my uncle. She told me they both had to get to the event early because they were part of the planning.

"What are you thinking about?" Raelynn softly spoke breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing important." I gently smiled.

"You sure?"

I nodded my head and she smiled.

"Let's head back inside. It's getting chilly." She said standing up.

"I'll meet you inside." I mumbled.

"Are you sure?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I assured her.

Pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear she rubbed my cheek and went back inside. Putting my cup on the small patio table I pushed my legs against my chest.

Leaning my chin on my knees I let out a sigh.

Looking up I leaned my head back and stared up into the gray sky.

It had been a few days after we had came back from Seattle. There were no words for how I could even possibly describe what happened.

I was still trying to take in some of what I had been told, what had been revealed to me.

Making a decision like that wasn't an easy thing to do. I couldn't immediately tell Lucky and Stefan right then and there that I wanted to be with them both.

I was trying to take everything in at that moment.

I was confused as to how I didn't notice that earlier. Now that I think back and I mean really think about it, I noticed that there were evident signs.

Whenever Stefan would get to close to me Lucky wouldn't say anything. Lucky wouldn't get jealous or tell Stefan to back off.

Stefan was the same way. When Lucky would get close to me he wouldn't say anything.

Dropping my forehead back on my knees I groaned. How could I be so oblivious.

"Stupid." I muttered to myself.

I love them. I love them both, but it's the fear of rejection that scares me. It's a stupid thing to think about because I know by heart that they would never reject me. It's just a stupid thought.

Things are complicated at the moment, but I think I'm finally ready to give them an answer.

After everything that we've a been through I think it's the right thing to do.

After all, I do love them both.

——

"Come back inside, London." Ace called out from the doors.

Putting my legs down I let out a breath of air.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked coming up beside me.

"I'm fine." I nodded.

"You sure? You know I know you like the back of my hand." He softly chuckled sitting down beside me.

I smiled and he returned the gesture.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

"How do you know if you love someone?" I asked him.

"Where is this coming from?" He softly smiled.

"I'm curious." I mumbled.

"Well, I couldn't give you an answer because I haven't found the love of my life yet, besides you." He chuckled. "I would guess that you know by heart. The feeling comes naturally to you when you know. When you know you've met the right person."

Biting my lip I looked down at my lap and slowly nodded.

"Why do you ask?" He questioned me.

"It's just a silly question." I softly smiled.

"It obviously isn't."

Keeping quiet for a few seconds I looked up from my lap.

"I think I'm in love, Ace." I whispered.

"With?"

"With Lucky of course, but someone else has me confused." I quietly told him.

"Who?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"Stefan." I muttered.

"Why are you confused, baby girl?" He frowned.

"What?"

"I know what's going on between the three of you, Lucky and Stefan told me. I can clearly tell they both love you." He told me.

"Oh." I whispered sitting up. "You're not grossed out?"

"I'm not." He calmly replied. "I truly believe if you love both of them you shouldn't be ashamed about it."

A small smile tugged at my lips and he chuckled. He stood up and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"It's getting cold. Let's go inside." He mumbled against my hair.

Nodding my head I stood up and we walked inside together. The warm air flushed against my cold skin.

Looking up at the clock on the wall I bit my lip seeing it was already four.

"Hey, good to see your back inside. Did you do some good thinking out there." Raelynn smiled walking up to me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Good." She rubbed my arm.

"I'm heading out." Ace said.

"Where are you going?" I looked up at him.

"I have to head up to the place early. The guys and I are getting ready there." He answered.

"Stefan and Lucky left?" I frowned.

"Yeah, but don't worry you'll see them in a few hours." He softly chuckled.

He pressed a kiss on both of Raelynn and I's head before saying goodbye and walking out of the door.

"Is Luca with them?" I asked her.

"Yep, he left with Lucky and Stefan." She replied. "We need to eat before we leave."

I frowned in confusion. "There isn't going to be food at the ball?"

"There is, but their light snacks. We'll eat better here." She explained to me.

"Okay." I replied.

"Come on the foods on the table already."

I followed behind her and we both sat down. Taking a clean white plate from a neat stack that was set in the middle of the table I filled my plate with food.

Since my aunts food was always the best I overfilled my plate. Setting it down in front of me I looked over at Raelynn.

She also looked up and we both looked at each other's plate. We both bursted out in a fit of giggles seeing we both filled our plates to the brim.

Beginning to eat I savored the deliciousness of the food I giggled hearing Raelynn moan.

"Francesca doesn't realize that she could kill me from how good her fucking food is." She said.

I smiled and we both continued to eat.

"So, tell me. I heard you tried whiskey yesterday." Raelynn spoke.

"What?"

"Don't act innocent. Stefan told me." She grinned. "How was it?"

"It doesn't taste good." I answered.

"For you it doesn't. Whisky isn't specifically that good, but there are other drinks that are. You just have to explore the wide variety of drinks."

"I don't know. It tasted bitter and it burned my throat." I explained.

"Like I said whiskey isn't that good. It's the other drinks that will convince you." She winked.

"So, have you told Luca yet?" I asked her switching the conversation.

"Yeah." She nodded her head with a smile.

"How did he react." I excitedly asked her.

She lightly squealed.

"He was so excited. When I told him he got so happy. He started to ask so many questions and his smile, London he looked so happy." She happily smiled.

"He's finally going to be a dad." I smiled.

"And I'm finally going to be a mom." She mumbled with a smile on her lips. "And your going to be an aunt slash god mommy."

"I'm going to be the god mother?" I asked her in sudden excitement.

She nodded and her head and I squealed in cheer.

"And Lucky and Stefan are going to be the god fathers." She said.

I only smiled widely and we continued talking more about it.

Once we finished eating we cleaned up everything.

"We have to leave." Raelynn said looking at the clock.

"For?" I asked.

"To the place. Don't worry we're getting ready there too." She answered clearing my confusion.

I nodded and we made our way out of the house after finishing everything.

Getting into the car Raelynn turned it on and she drove out of the driveway. Driving down the road we made our way to the event. Leaning my head against the window I kept my gaze out at the passing sky.

——

Sitting up in my seat I frowned in confusion seeing we had arrived to Lucky and Stefan's parents house.

"This is where the ball is at." Raelynn told me.

"Oh." I mumbled.

She nodded and parked the car. I saw Stefan's car in the driveway and I felt my heart jump in excitement.

Although it had only been an hour since I had seen them I was excited to see them.

"Oh, no. I see the look on your face. Your not going to see them for a few more hours." Raelynn interrupted my thoughts.

"What, why?" I frowned.

"Because they get to see you after you're all dolled up and beautiful." She grinned.

Holding back a huff of frustration we both got out of the car. Following behind her I quickly grew shy when I once again got the stares of the people on the grounds.

I had meant to ask Lucky who all these people were and why they lived with his parents, but I had forgotten.

Once we stepped inside Raelynn took my hand in hers. Leading us out to the back of the house my mouth dropped seeing another building that was basically a house itself.

The doors were already open as we stepped in. Immediately I was taken back by all the old renaissance architecture.

It was gorgeous.

There were people decorating for the ball as we walked away from them and down a long hallway.

"What is this." I muttered.

"The ball room." She smirked. "Now come on."

Keeping our walk we quickly arrived to a door. Stepping inside we entered a huge room. There was a big bed pushed up against a wall to the right side of the room. A big wardrobe was set up in the far corner along with a couch and a vanity set up near another wall.

"You must me Miss. Rosewood." A lady came up to me.

"This is Lily. She's going to prepare you for tonight's big event." Raelynn spoke from beside me.

Lily was my height, but she looked a little older than me. Her hair was silky black and her features were soft and round. She was quite beautiful and I had no doubt she had men lined up for her.

"Raelynn." Lily smiled.

"Lily." Raelynn replied.

"God, your even more gorgeous in person." Lily gushed.

A deep blush covered my cheeks and I mumbled a small 'Thank you' to her.

"Well, I'll leave you to it." Walking out of the room Raelynn left me alone with Lily.

"I've prepared the bath for you miss."

"You can call me London." I softly said.

"London." She smiled. "The bathrooms that way. I'll be out here waiting when your done."

Giving her a small smile I did as she said. Making my way into the bathroom I closed the door behind me.

Gazing around the big room I saw that the bathtub was filled up. There was a bottle of shampoo and conditioner set neatly beside the tub along with washcloths and sponges.

Seeing the huge mirror on the wall I turned around. Seeing my reflection in the mirror I softly gasped.

I looked different. Completely different then what I had looked like a few weeks ago.

My brown eyes looked brighter, the bags under my eyes faded away. My cheeks were fuller and they had a bright soft pink tone to them that wasn't there before. My skin looked brighter and not as dull.

I looked completely different.

Licking my lips I swallowed back a breath.

I was surprised. My appearance had changed quite a lot, something a didn't expect to happen in the short amount of three weeks.

How? Why?

Taking a last glance at myself I looked away and stripped out of my clothes. Stepping into the warm bath I felt my body relax as I sinked down in the water.

——

When I finished I drained the water out and wrapped a towel around myself. Seeing a pile of neatly stacked clothes on the sink I stepped over to it.

There was a clean fluffy white robe along with white laced panties. Not seeing a bra I frowned, but quickly remembered my dress didn't need once as I was told.

Doing my usual ritual of getting dressed I put on the panties after I was done. Picking the robe up I wrapped it around my body. Smiling at the warmth it gave me I walked out of the bathroom.

Lily was sitting on the bed with a book in her hands. When she heard me she put her book down and smiled.

"All done?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied to her.

"Good, sit would you." Gesturing to sit in the chair in front of the vanity I did as she said.

Placing my hands on my lap she came up behind me and picked up the hair dryer. She began to dry my hair and we stayed quiet due to the loud sound.

After she finished she began to do my hair. Making soft curls into my hair she looked at me through the mirror.

"Your dress is quite pretty." She smiled.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Your welcome."

Making small talk as she continued to do my hair I smiled as she said something. She was actually quite nice to talk to.

She had told me she was twenty and that she was currently studying at Brier. She was also here to attend the ball, but she was asked to prepare me by Raelynn. I apologized for Raelynn, but she said it was fine. She wanted to dress me up.

After a while she was finally done with my hair. It ran down in soft curls down my back as she fluffed it out a bit.

"Makeup is next, but I can tell you don't like it." She chuckled. "I can work with that though."

I smiled and she laughed.

Doing as she said she applied light lipgloss and mascara on me. After another while she was done with my face and hair.

"And we're done." She smiled.

Looking in the mirror I smiled seeing her work. She did good. My makeup looked natural, but dewy.

"Thank you. It's looks great." I told her.

"Thank you." She smiled. "Now it's time for your dress and shoes. It's almost seven."

My eyes widened in surprise at the time. We had taken that long?

Lily walked back to me with my dress in her hands. Seeing the black material spilling out of the bottom of bag it was in I bit my lip in sudden excitement.

She set it down on the bed and unwrapped it. Taking it out, the long fluffy black material came into view.

I stood up and walked up to the dress. Lily signaled for me to take off the robe and I grew shy.

She softly gestured for me to allow her to and I swallowed back a breath of air. Taking off the robe she helped me into the dress.

When she was done she gestured me to look into the mirror. My breathing dropped as I saw the dress on me. It looked beautiful.

The big fluffy black fabric surrounded my legs and the space around me. The neck closed around my neck perfectly and the top of the dress dipped down in a very low v neck.

This dress wasn't something I would see myself wearing. It was to pretty and at the same time to revealing, but not to revealing. It was perfect.

Seeing Lily carrying my shoes through the mirror I sat down and she helped me put them on. They matched the dress perfectly as they wrapped around to my ankle in a pretty bow.

"All done. You look beautiful, London." Lily smiled.

I blushed again and she softly smiled.

Hearing a light knock on the door Lily signaled them to come in. Raelynn along with my aunt came into the room.

My aunt immediately stopped and covered her mouth.

More blush covered my cheeks at her reaction and I nervously laughed.

"God, you look fucking beautiful." Raelynn gushed.

"Look at you." I smiled.

Her dress was beautiful. It was also black but it wasn't fluffy like mine. The dress had long sleeves and a deep v neck ran down the middle exposing some of her chest. A belt adorned the middle of her dress where it dropped down to a slit down her long leg.

"Forget about me, look at you." She gushed more.

"My sweet baby is growing up so fast." My aunt smiled.

Coming up to me she ran her hand against my jaw.

"You look beautiful." She smiled.

"Thank you."

"I have no words. Look at you." Raelynn smiled. "Spin for us."

"Raelynn." I groaned.

"Oh, come on." She giggled.

Taking my hand in hers she spun me around. The dress danced around me and I smiled.

"One more thing before we leave." My aunt said.

Seeing Raelynn hand her a box I frowned in confusion.

When she opened it my mouth dropped. There was a breath taking diamond tiara inside.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Your going to be the Princess of the ball." Raelynn smiled.

"And princesses always wear crowns." My aunt smiled.

Letting out a breath at their statements Raelynn squeezed my hand.

"Don't worry about it to much. You'll be fine." She said.

"Here." My aunt said.

Lifting the crown up she carefully placed it on my head. Adjusting it a bit she let her hands drop.

"Gorgeous." She smiled.

"Are you ready? Their waiting for you."

Letting out another breath I slowly nodded. Taking my hands in theirs we began to make our way out.

Another short chapter, but it'll make up for the next chapter. 😉

Comment and vote. 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 20.8K 22
He was making me stutter as his little pout was making me feel guilty. His hands exploring my lower back, going down to my ass- his bottom lip still...
552K 15.1K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
142K 3.6K 30
"Scream for me my sweet" he whispered from behind me as he roughly pulled my head back by my hair. His words and the way he handled me, aroused me m...
17.9K 268 33
"Please be gentle"i whimpered letting him take all the control. "I will kitten"he said cupping my cheek and placing a kiss on my lip. His lips were g...