Yuri one-shots

By Knightslayer428

The title says it all don't read if you don't like yuri. More

{Request open}
{Lieselotte x fem reader}
{Violet x fem reader}
{Selina x fem reader}
{Erina x fem reader}
{Artoria x fem reader}
{Yang x fem reader}
{Annabeth x fem reader}
{Clementie x fem reader x Violet}
{Violet x fem reader}
{Clementine x fem reader}
{Annie x fem reader}
{Attack on titan girls x fem reader}
{Christa x fem reader}
{Alice x fem reader}
{Gwen x fem reader}
{Clementine x fem reader x Violet}
{Annie x fem reader}
{Ereshkigal x fem reader}
{Violet Evergarden x fem reader}
I guess we're both the same {Himiko Toga x fem reader}
Any comic book girls?
Past Midnight {Harley Quinn x Fem reader}
The bike or me? {Black Canary x Fem reader}
I like you {Poison Ivy x Fem reader}๏ฟผ
Thoughts {Jean Grey x Fem reader}
Baking With A Russian 101 {Magik x fem reader}
Caught red handed! {Harley Quinn x Fem reader}
Hair Dye {Yuzu Aihara x Fem Reader}
I Hate Vets! {Coconut x Fem Reader}
My Clown Of A Brother {Yuri Elizabeth x Fem Reader}
A Stalker, A Werewolf, And A Psychopath {Yuri ๏ฟผElizabeth x Fem Reader}
True Love? {Anna x Fem Reader}
True Love Conquers All {Aurora x Fem Reader}
True Love Conquers All, Always {Aurora x Fem Reader}
A Fixer Upper {Anna x Fem Reader}
Jealous Puppy {Vi x Reader}
Flip The Coin {Kanao Tsuyuri x Reader}

{Clementine x fem reader x Violet}

7.1K 76 2
By Knightslayer428

A/N
Part 2 cause why not,plus I'm bored and I got no ideas so enjoy my shitty writing (0///o)
——————————————————————
Your P.O.V

I yawned as I leaned on the wood which was holding up our lookout stand,I have been on guard for like an hour or something I lost track of time I started to fall asleep when I heard someone call my name I got startled and jumped waking up,"I'm up! Totally wasn't falling asleep on watch!"I blurted out scared shitless thinking it was Clem or Ruby or worst Vi,I heard giggling behind me I turned around to find AJ staring up at me I sighed in relief thanking god it was not one of the girls I named.

I turned my back to face AJ then started leaning on the wall,"Sup kiddo,why are you up so late?"I ask crossing my arms AJ starts to climb up the ladder he stands in front of me now,he looks up at me then over the wall "I asked Clem if I could be on lookout,she said it was fine if you were okay with it plus you need a break your tired"AJ said looking back at me I was about to open my mouth to protest but then sighed knowing the kid is right.

I sighed knowing I can't win "Yeah you got me there kiddo,so your taking your turn now?"I ask uncrossing my arms AJ nods his head,I climb down the ladder then look back up at AJ "Yo! Kiddo if anything bad happens I'll be on the couch! Come get me if something doesn't look right okay!"I yell doing a thumbs up AJ does the same back to me,I smile knowing he gets what I mean I fine one of the couches and plop myself on it I sigh looking up at the stars I smile to myself then close my eyes dozing off to sleep.

Clem's P.O.V

I wake up to AJ not in his bed I panic but then remember he went out to do lookout shift with (Y/N) last night,I sigh I get up grabbing my hat then walking out of the dorm I walk outside to at least try to find AJ or (Y/N),I walk up to one of the couches and smile what I'm looking at AJ is sleeping with (Y/N) both of her jackets off and wrapped around AJ to keep him warm she is so sweet to him.

She usually doesn't have her jackets off so this was my first time seeing her without any jackets on,as her under shirts she is wearing an (F/C) long sleeve shirt with an black thin long sleeve shirt under that with some black cargo pants and black combat boots with (S/F/C) shoelaces.

Her jacket color well she wears an hoodie then an jacket her hoodie color is (F/C) and her jacket is an jacket like mine but in the color dark gray or something,I smile more looking at the scene in front of me but then I frown I know Vi likes (Y/N) but then I also like her and we don't know who she likes I swear liking someone is so confusing.

I see AJ move then he opens his eyes he sees me bolting up her jackets wrapped around his small shoulders,"Hey AJ,How was sleeping with (Y/N)?"I ask AJ thinks about it then answers me "She is so sweet! She gave me her jackets so I can be warm!"AJ said out loud (Y/N) turned onto her side groaning and grunting,I shush AJ telling him to be quiet then AJ tells me more about what happened last night with (Y/N) at least he had fun with her last night.

Louis's P.O.V

"I'm going to wake (Y/N) up"I whispered to Vi and Clem Vi does a full body eye roll while Clem giggles,I walk up to the couch (Y/N) is sleeping on I grab her shoulders and shake her crazily "(Y/N),(Y/N)! Violet and Clem went missing,they both got taken by these two dudes and left with them!"I scream in panic even though they both standing by me watching,(Y/N) open her eyes quickly and slapped me in the face she got off the couch looking around"Where are those bastards!"(Y/N) yells out looking for the dudes I made up.

I whined as I rubbed my cheek where she slapped me,(Y/N) looked at me then frowned her brows then looked around to see Vi and Clem then sighed "Why the hell did you slap me?!"I yell at (Y/N) she shrugs getting off the couch then dusting off her pants.

"Cause you woke me up,I should also slap you again for making me think Vi and Clem got kidnapped"(Y/N) said standing in front of me crossing her arms,I got up real quick begging her not to slap me again she sighed at me and let me pass for once in my life.

I slumped an arm over Vi's shoulder "So,what are we going to do about your crush?"I ask pointing over to where (Y/N) is which is watching Tenn and AJ draw pictures,"Fuck off,it's none of your business"Vi said flipping me off I put a hand over my heart to be dramatic "Don't be like that! I can help you with your crush!"I said out loud to which Violet put an hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Shut up would you! *sigh* fine but don't tell anyone I like (Y/N) okay,so what should I do to tell her I like her or at least give her a sign?"Violet asks me I push her hand away and smirk,"Vi,you are talking to the professional match marker!"I say with an big grin Violet does her full body eye roll at my statement.

I whisper a couple things into her ear like asking her to go fish with (Y/N) and maybe confess her feelings there or wherever she feels comfortable,Violet surprisedly likes the idea plus she goes fishing everyday so this will be the perfect plan!

Violet's P.O.V

Fucking Louis! I can't believe I'm doing this shit! Why did I listen to that idiot?! Am I high or something? Maybe I should of just done this my way? You what I will do this my way,I walk over to where (Y/N) is which is with Tenn and AJ I clear my throat to get they attention all three look up at me since Tenn and AJ are laying on the ground while (Y/N) is crouching watching.

I place my hand on my other arm feeling awkward,"S-So...(Y/N)..I was wondering if you want to go fishing with me?"I ask hoping she will say yes,(Y/N) looks at me for a few seconds then answers "Sure I was going to ask you,but looks like you did it before me"(Y/N) said with her idiotic grin she gives even in serious situations.

While walking though the woods to the shack where we keep are spears it was quiet and a little bit awkward,I glanced over to (Y/N) to find her staring at me then she got caught by me,but instead of turning her head the other direction she just smiled at me and I ended up turning my head the other direction so she wouldn't see my blush.

We got to the shack then grabbed the spears checking the fish traps,I stood on the rocks trying to spear some fish that swim past me "Shit"I mumbled to myself missing one I look up to see (Y/N) making sure the traps are catching fish and are working perfect.

I smile to myself then shake my head getting distracted and continued to spear some fish to eat for dinner tonight,While walking back to school I was about to speak when (Y/N) beat me to it "So..do you like anyone?"she asks I stop walking I froze what happens if I told her I like her?! What happens if she hates me and never talks to me again?! All these thoughts were running though my mind like a marathon.

I gulped (Y/N) stopped walking to look back at me,"What's wrong Vi? Did I bring up an uncomfortable topic?"(Y/N) says worried about me I shake my head "N-No,I'm good I just got caught off guard by the question you know"I said rubbing the back of my neck my hands started shaking I hope she doesn't notice it.

"So do you like anyone?"she asks again coming closer to my face I feel my face heat up even going to the tip of my ears,I gulp again staring at her (E/C) eyes which are staring back at my green eyes "I-I do like someone"I stuttered I was so nervous,(Y/N) looked at me a little closer then pulled her face away "Really? Who?"she asks as she continues to walk I catch up with her walking beside her "Nope,I'm not telling but you do know this person well"I said (Y/N) hummed as her response.

While (Y/N) faced forward I stared at her she has changed over the years,I have known her since I came to Ericson's bordering school she is an year older then me I was eleven when I came to Ericson's and when the dead started walking,she was twelve almost close to being thirteen when I met her and the dead started walking and the apocalypse has been around for about eight years right? If I did my math correctly.

Clem is like 16-17 I'm not quite sure all I know is that she told us she was eight when the dead started,I was eleven so that makes me three years older than Clem cause I'm 19 and (Y/N) is an year older then me but is four years older than Clem then...that makes her twenty years old probably close to being twenty-one! I still stared at (Y/N) totally not realizing I got caught by her "Hey Vi,is there something on my face?"(Y/N) asks I snapped out of my thoughts and look up at her damn I remember being taller then now she is taller then me I swear she is like Louis's height or something cause I know for a fact she is taller then Minerva.

Her face too has changed! She looks more charming and good looking even though she has always been good looking,her hair is in a low messy ponytail just keep it out of her face she has a band-aid on her left cheek and over the bridge of her nose since I think her and Mitch got in a fight and Mitch punched her in the nose,I smile to myself I just love looking at her she makes everything better even if it's in a life or death situation just hearing her name makes me somewhat feel better.

I sighed I have to do it,it's now or never I placed a hand on her shoulder making her stop walking "Huh? What's wrong Vi?"(Y/N) asks turning around to face me,I breathed in then out "I like you"I said with an straight face silence filled the woods only hearing the wind and our breathing (Y/N) stared at me confused then raised an brow "What do you mean you like me? Of course you like me I'm your best friend after all right?"(Y/N) said giving me her charming smile I had a gay panic but my heart felt hurt like it just cracked in half like a walker's head was cracked in half.

I gulped I knew she was dense but I didn't know she was this dense! I sighed regretting what I'm about to do I grabbed (Y/N) by the hood of her hoodie she raised an brow again "Vi? What are you doing?"she asked I didn't answer I pulled her down to my height and smashed my lips against hers,that was it I finally kissed my crush I liked since I was thirteen holy shit!

Your P.O.V

What the hell?! Violet is kissing me which means she likes me and I like her back so that means we could be something! But what about Clem I got a crush on her also shit this is so confusing,Violet pulled back leaving me speechless and blushing but just the tip of my ears are red I stared wide eyed at Violet she looked like she regretted the whole thing.

"I'm sorry I just...I had to tell you I have feeling for you one way or another"Violet said rubbing her arm,I gulped and hugged her "It's fine I like you back but let's just wait and see you know"I said Violet was confused but didn't question it,Violet grabbed the bucket with some fish in it and continued walking forward I walked close behind thinking how the hell am I going to deal with this.
——————————————————————
A/N
Uhh...I haven't wrote a long one-shot in a while so yeah,I might make more parts so don't kill me I have some ideas in mind (•_•')

And umm...is it just me or did I lose like 4 followers? If I did my math right which I probably didn't,anyway I get it if I lose followers I'm boring and uninteresting plus I don't post a lot like I used to,but all I'm just saying is that if you unfollow me it won't hurt my feelings it just caught me off guard you know? Sorry I'm so annoying and long note my apologies.

(O-O')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 42 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
31.8K 873 31
All in the title boyxboy - Don't like it, don't read it
30.3K 702 8
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ...๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. ( ๐…๐„๐ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ )
56.1K 2K 26
As apart of the LGBTQ+ community I had to make this. Who isn't in love with nanno..Oh you aren't well you're about to be.