Always - Fillie

By heyjudx

"I wish you could see your beauty through my eyes, Millie." -- Plot: Years after Stranger Things, Millie and... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three - Deal
Four - precious
Five - Give it a try
Six - Pay attention
Seven - Perfect
Eight - Who said soulmates were only lovers?
Nine - Drowned
Eleven - Love of your life and love for your life
Twelve - Birthday
Thirteen - Culture
Fourteen - You're the one that I want
Fifteen - I care
Sixteen - Time together
Seventeen - Cliché
Eighteen - Little Things
Nineteen - Part of my life
Twenty - 3 words, 8 letters
Twenty One - Magnets
Twenty Two - You & I
Twenty Three - Motivation
Twenty Four - Cookies

Ten - broken

1.5K 38 131
By heyjudx

*Schnipper created "Groupchat"*

Groupchat

Finn:
are you for real Noah?

Gaten:
How old are we again? 14? lmao

Schnipper:
c'mon guys, I'm just excited to see all of you again.

Mills:
HAHAHAHA,
you saw them like a month ago

Schnipper:
and???? too long ago

Finn:
lol, okay.
what time is it again?

Schipper:
9pm at Masa.

Sadie:
Caleb and I are taking a break from all the wedding stuff count on us

Caleb:
yeah

Schnipper:
K, hope to see ALL of you there1!1!1!

———

Millie turned off her phone and pressed play on her music again after laughing at the screen and at what had happened.

It really seemed normal, from an outer point of view, but if you were inside the party you could've understood.

They used to hang out all the time and created each time a new texting group. And it happened again, they had all the previous group chats from years ago, since none of them changed their numbers Noah could've easily used an old one but guess what? He didn't.

She continued jogging in that lovely, but cold morning of February. She loved running, specially because of the fact that she had the famous Central Park in front of her apartment available at any time.

After about 20 minutes she headed home, took the elevator, got rid of the sweaty clothes and took a refreshing shower.

The young woman made her breakfast, ate it and got to work.
Jamming to music all the way there:

I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool

I like that you're lonely
Lonely like me
I could be lonely with you

I met you late night, at a party
Some trust fund baby's Brooklyn loft
By the bathroom, you said let's talk
But my confidence is wearing off

These aren't my people
These aren't my friends
She grabbed my face and that's when she said

I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool

I like that you're lonely
Lonely like me
I could be lonely with you

There's something tragic, but almost pure
Think I could love you, but I'm not sure
There's something wholesome, there's something sweet
Tucked in your eyes that I'd love to meet

——

In about 15 minutes she arrived at the set, greeted everyone and entered her trailer to go to makeup and hair.

"Morning Mills." Finn got in and smiled.

And oh fuck, that smile was beautiful, and it wasn't a new fact, it was a statement since, well, always.
He had a soft smile that melted her heart like sugar when it touches water. She couldn't believe that he was the person that made her cry for nights, even though he didn't know or it wasn't his fault.

Because, if he knew he'd have done anything to stop her.

"Hey Finn." She smiled, picking up some water from the little fridge.

"So, are you going to that meeting tonight with everyone?" He asked her. "Would you mind filling a glass of water for me, please?"

"Yeah, Noah is all happy about it, if I don't come he'll beat my ass." She laughed and filled another glass of water, "Here."

"Thanks." He got his water and drank it.
"Heading to hair and makeup, see you there." He smiled and left.

The day wasn't as tiring as they all had been lately. At least for Millie. She stayed most of the time inside her trailer reading or watching TV. She had around four scenes that day and didn't have to retake most of them.

5pm. Everyone was already dispensed and Millie was already inside the trailer, she just picked up her keys, bag and coat and got out of it.

As she was walking between all trailers, heading towards the parking lot she heard a voice calling her name.

"Mills! Wait!!" Finn yelled.

"Hey, what's up?" She turned around, smiling.

"I think I'll need a ride later, can I go with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. Just head to my apartment around 7pm and we'll go together." She replied.

"Thanks. See you then." He turned around.

"See you." She walked to her car.

——

Millie was getting ready. She already had her Gucci dress on, it was marvelous. The clothing was off-white and had an incredible collar, with red and blue stripes. Simply elegant.

She didn't have makeup on though, she was in the middle of her hair process when she heard the doorbell rang and ran to get it.

"Oh, hey Finn." She opened the door and greeted him, letting him enter.

He wore black pants, a plain white shirt, his usual coat, a Gucci scarf and checked vans. (A/n: I swear to god this book isn't sponsored by Gucci, it's not my fault if they're mf rich) His hair was totally messy, his curls were crazier than they usually were. They looked the way most people disliked but also the way that drove her crazy. His dark and curly cascade.

"Hi." He said.

"Can you do me a huge favor?" She laughed, she didn't want to take advantage of him but she couldn't do it by herself.

"Yeah." He answered, getting up from the couch. "What do you need?"

"Can you curl my hair? The back part? My right arm hurts because of the way I slept last night." She explained waiting for an answer. If she got a no, she would have to go with her hair curled on the sides but straight on the back.

"Yeah. You just have to show me how to do it." He chuckled.

"It's easy, I swear." She laughed and led him to her bathroom were the curling iron was.

"Look, I'm gonna demonstrate." She smiled, picking up the object, curling a strand of hair against it waiting about 15 seconds and then letting it go.

"I think I can do it." He got the thing and did the same as she had done with the first strand of hair.

"Well done!" She chuckled.

"Thanks. I've always known I was born for this." He said playfully making her laugh and laughing with her.

He did it probably four or five times and then, well:

"Shit! Shit!" He yelled in pain.

"What happened?" She turned around, concerned.

"I think I burnt myself." The boy said, kissing his finger. "Ouch."

"Come here." She led him to her bed and he sat there. "I'm gonna get some ice."

"Here." Millie handed him a ziplock filled with ice.

"What about you hair?" He asked.

"It's fine. You did a great job. I swear." She smiled lightly at how adorable he was.

"I'm gonna get my makeup done and then we go okay?" She asked, still smiling.

"Yeah, yeah."

The girl sat on her dressing table and opened the first drawer. She started with foundation, then concealer and then powder. She kept going and he kept staring.

He thought she didn't need all of that though. She was beautiful, so beautiful, without any kind of makeup on.

"I'm ready. Let's go?" She stood up, got her black leather Chanel bag and asked.

"Yeah, let's go." He stood up and went with her to her car.

——

Both arrived at the restaurant/bar around 7:30pm. Right after arriving they easily found the table where all of their friends were sitting.

"Hey guys." Millie said, sitting next to Sadie and all them greeted her and Finn.

"Gaten! I missed you." She said. "Where have you been?"

"Too busy with the play and well, planning on proposing." The blue eyed boy smiled.

"What's happening? Everyone's getting married!" She laughed.

"Millster and Finn, I said 7pm." Noah said playfully.

"I'm always late, that's called style." Millie winked and laughed.

A waiter approached their table and gave Millie a margarita.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid we haven't ordered anything yet. Is this yours, guys?" She explained and asked.

"Not mine." Sadie said.

"Oh, a gentleman ordered this for you." The man smiled.

"Oh," She blushed. "Do you mind telling me who?" She chuckled.

"That guy over there sitting at the bar." He pointed to a quite elegant man. Suit and tie, fancy Ferragamo shoes and a completely flawless hair.

Finn's blood boiled, going up until reaching his head. I mean, that guy was way better looking than him but what did he want with Millie? With his Millie? Who was he? Someone trustful? Or just another motherfucker?

"Mills, isn't that, that Aidan boy that used to comment in our pictures when we were younger?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah! I knew I'd seen him before." She realized, shaping her mouth into a big 'O'.

"That shit used to drive me crazy." Caleb remembered, laughing loudly. And Finn, of course, understood his feelings.

"He seems pretty nice guys. I've talked to him twice, I guess. He's starring at a play on Broadway too, I've bumped into him a few times." Gaten said.

Just shut up Gaten. I doubt that.

"Should I go there and talk to him?" Millie asked, without knowing what to do.

"Maybe later. Chat for a moment with your old friends." Noah replied.

"Okay."

All of them talked for hours, besides eating and drinking. Noah was the first to leave, he had an interview really early on Saturday and Gaten had his play, so he left right after him.

Now there were still Sadie, Finn, Millie, Caleb, and well, Aidan at the bar.

"Finn, wanna crash at our place tonight?" Caleb asked his friend.

"Yeah, yeah. My hotel is far... and I don't know if Millie's going now." He said, murmuring the last part, annoyed. "I'd rather leave, 'cause... I'm tired."

"Let's go, then. Wanna come Mills?" Sadie asked.

"Uh, no. I'll guess I'll stay. But thanks." She said and hugged her friends before they all left.

She hesitated a bit, but then thought about moving on. Maybe she could've forgotten about him, it could've been good. Why not? And, well, she sat down next to the guy from the bar.

——

"Boys, I gotta go sleep, 'cause I'm really tired. Goodnight." Sadie said, leaving her purse hangin on the hanger at the hall of the apartment.

"Goodnight, honey." Caleb pecked her sweet lips.

"'Night Sads." Finn said and sat down on the couch.

"What's up Finnie boy?" Caleb asked, sitting next to his friend.

"What do you mean?" The curly headed boy questioned, confused.

"Why did you get so nervous when that dude bought Millie a drink?" The friend said.

"I don't know." Finn paused, "I just don't know who he is and- in this mad world, y'know."

"For God sakes Finn! He's Aidan Gallagher, probably as well known as you these days. And he keeps posting about global environment, sexism, going vegan, remember what Sadie said on the way here when she saw him in a conference, besides what Gaten said before."

"I know. I just- I..." He sighed. "Okay, fine. It's not that. I don't think he's good enough for her."

"Who's good enough then?" Caleb asked.

Me.
"I don't know, but not him."

"I'm not gonna but that, Finn. Sorry, but I won't. You just don't want anyone to have your girl."

"She's not my girl Caleb, and, okay." The pale boy sighed loudly one more time. "I just don't want anyone to have her passion fruit scent, her silly laugh or beautiful smile." After five seconds he paid attention to what he'd just said.

"Fuck." He stood there in shock while the other superstar, sitting at the couch, got what was going on.
"I'm in love with her."

"Then, go tell her that! What are you waiting for?" The friend smiled.

"You're right." Finn stood up, energized.

"You can take my car. The key is over there on the marble table." Caleb pointed at the furniture.

"Thank you, thank you." He said, picking up the keys and putting his coat again, heading towards the door.

"And, Finn. Before you leave," The engaged young man paused, "She's always been your girl, man."

——

Finn started the car and drove decided of what he wanted and was going to do. He made a few stops along the way and bought a box of chocolates and a flower bouquet.

He arrived at the building, took the elevator and pressed the 14th button.
He walked down the whole hallway and knocked on the door with butterflies in his belly.

"Hi." Someone opened the door. Totally not the person he was looking for, crashing his heart into a million pieces.

"Aidan?" Finn put the bouquet and the chocolates behind his back.

"Yeah, nice to meet you. Are you Finn?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Oh, are you looking for Millie? My stupid self." The other boy chuckled.

"Uh- no, no. I just- just wanted to know if I forgot my sweater here. Can you just tell her? I'd better get going." He left with glossy eyes.

"Who was that?" A girl appeared at the door.

"Finn. He asked if he forgot his sweater here." Aidan said.

"Weird," She stated, "I don't remember him wearing a sweater today."

A/n:

I killed y'all,
I know

:)
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 790 27
If I can't have you, then nobody can... Some mature language and themes, some descriptive violence, will add warnings if necessary. Takes place in th...
55.3K 1K 31
In the town of Hawkins everyone suffers the aftermath of all the strange events of the last year, specifically Mike, he changed completely, broke Ele...
131K 5.9K 39
kiss me again. . . . . .don't ever want to find out how this ends.
477K 17.7K 52
Two years have passed since the final season of Stranger Things. Millie is still the most loved celebrity in the whole world; so young and full of e...