Always & Forever (Nick & Bail...

By what-she-said

If you have not read "Nick & Bailey" turn around and start with that! This is the sequel and will not make se... More

Always & Forever
1. Nick
2. Bailey
3. Nick
4. Bailey
5. Nick
6. Nick
7. Bailey
8. Ian
9. Bailey
10. Bailey
11. Bailey
12. Bailey
13. Bailey
14. Bailey
15. Nick
16. Ian
17. Bailey
18. Nick
19. Bailey
21. Nick
22. Bailey
23. Bailey
24. Nick
25. Nick
26. Bailey
27. Nick
28. Nick
29. Bailey
30. Nick
31. Nick
32. Bailey
33. Bailey
34. Nick
35. Bailey
36. Bailey
37. Nick
38. Nick
39. Ian
40. Nick
41. Bailey
42. Bailey
43. Nick
44. Nick
45. Bailey
46. Bailey
47. Nick
48. One Year Later
49. Another Year(ish) Later
50. Nick
51. November of the Next Year
52. Another Trip Around the Sun
53. Bailey
54. Bailey
55. Bailey
56. Bailey
57. Bailey
58. Bailey
Q & A
Nick & Bailey now available on KU

20. Bailey

8.8K 287 26
By what-she-said

He leans forward before kissing my upper lip, sucking it gently between his. His lips are soft and his mouth is warm. I want more of him. I crawl onto his lap, placing my knees on either side.

He hums and take charge of this kiss. His tongue dominating mine regardless of the fact that I'm on top of him. His hand travels up my back until it reaches my hair and threads the strands through his fingers. It feels so good on my scalp, massaging it as he plays with my hair.

I run my hands up his stomach and onto his smooth chest. As my palms slide over his hard nipples, I feel him shudder beneath me. I return to the obviously sensitive areas and let my fingers take turns grazing over them. Nick moans into my mouth. I take each one between my index and middle fingers before pinching them gently. Nick has to pull away from the kiss, chest heaving. "Fuck, Bailey..."

I grin, and he moves to my neck. He's no longer being gentle, though—sucking and biting my skin between his teeth. "I could sit here forever," he says. "Just tasting every inch of you."

I nod but am not able to speak. The sensations running through me are overwhelming. Although his mouth is on my neck, I feel it everywhere. Running over my skin instead of the water we're sitting it. This feels like a dream.

I'm only brought back to reality when I hear the distant sound of my phone ringing. I open my eyes and realize that it's not actually distant. I left my phone in my shorts pocket, which are right next to the edge of the pool.

Without a second thought, I lean over to retrieve it. "What? Bailey, no..." Nick's confused voice fades as I find the phone and answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I sit up straight, still on Nick's lap. His eyes are wide and he mouths the word "why?" to me. I honestly don't know. I heard my phone ring, and my mind told me to answer it. Cognitive thinking isn't going to get through for another couple of hours, I'm guessing.

"Bailey?" I recognize Abby's voice on the line. "I didn't wake you up, did I?"

I have zero concept of what time it is. Nick and I may have been here for hours or minutes, I'm not sure. But if Abby is asking if I was sleeping, it must be late.

"No," I say. "I was up."

"Good. I just got an email..."

My mind stops focusing on Abby as Nick slides my bra up my chest to expose my breasts. I watch him as he takes one nipple into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue. My hips begin to pulse against his and I can feel his hard-on on the other side of two very thin layers of fabric.

"So isn't that awesome?!?" Abby's voice raises, getting my attention.

"I'm...I'm sorry. What did you say?" I'm trying not to sound out of breath.

Nick is going to have to stop if any of Abby's words are going to make the least bit of sense. I bring my hand to back of his head and pull it away from me by a handful of his hair.

His face is covered in little water droplets, and his lips are red and swollen as he sucks in air. The dazed look in his eyes tells me he is on a mission. He's not going to relent as long as we stay in this position.

I slide off of him, keeping a tight grip on my phone to make sure I don't drop it as I walk the few feet to the side of pool. I place my elbows on the concrete to keep myself in place.

"I'm sorry, Abby. I couldn't hear you. What'd you say?"

She's yelling now. She probably thinks I'm somewhere loud since I couldn't hear her before.
"I said that they had a cancellation at that bungee jumping place next week! I told them we'd take it!"

"Seriously?!? That's fucking awesome!"

Ever since sky diving, I'd been looking for my next adrenaline rush, and Abby came across a company that does bungee jumping five hours away. We'd been pumped about it until finding out that they book appointments at least six months in advance—and it would be winter again by that time. We told them to put us on the waiting list, and apparently it worked out.

"I talked to Derek and Missy, and they're coming too. It's going to be so badass! I was hoping to have a little roommates trip, but Patrick has a girlfriend now and doesn't want to leave her, which is ridiculous if you ask me..."

Abby is getting ready to go on one of her rants, but all I notice is Nick as he moves to stand behind me—at least I finally got him to move off the stairs. He presses his chest against me until I'm sandwiched between him and the wall of the pool.

He wraps one arm around my stomach and the other travels further south. My eyes close as he cups my sex, rubbing his palm against me. I tilt my head to the side to give Nick access to my neck, and he growls as he takes it.

"Bailey?" Abby suddenly sounds very far away even though the phone it still pressed firmly to my ear. "What was that noise? Where are you? It sounded like a wild animal!"

I can't help but laugh. Nick is acting like a wild animal right now. And he's not going to let me go.

I try not let my voice betray me as Nick slides a finger inside. "Actually, Abby, I better go."

"Bailey, what's—"

"I'm fine. Just text me the details about next week," I say quickly, hanging up.

I set my phone down and whip my body around so I'm facing Nick. His hand doesn't move from it's spot, curling his finger inside me as his mouth finds it's way back to my neck. In my mind, I can picture all the red marks he's created on my neck tonight. Oh well, that's what makeup is for.

"Now that's four rejections this evening." He says between kisses. "Fifth time's going to be the charm."

"Sorry, baby. I'm going bungee jumping with Abby. She was excited," I say between whimpers.

"Mmmm" is his response. He's not listening, and I don't care. We can talk about it later—when he's not igniting a fire within me.

He starts pumping his hips against me, and his humming is getting louder. "I need inside you."

I answer by sliding my hands down his hips, taking his boxers with me. He pulls away in order to get them past his feet as I do the same on my end. He captures my mouth with his as I throw our clothes over my shoulder.

"Wrap around me," he commands, and I lift my legs before linking my ankles behind his back.

"Tighter."

I bend my knees more, pulling him flush against me. His mouth hangs open and his eyes look almost pained as he rolls his hips and enters me easily. The water surrounding us is making me even more wet than usual, giving him no resistance as he thrusts to the hilt.

I can assume there are some shrinkage issues in water this cold, but I can actually feel him expanding and hardening more while inside me. I've never felt anything like this. My eyes goes wide, and he must notice. "You are so warm," he explains. "He likes it in there much better than out here."

I laugh but am cut off as Nick takes my mouth with his once again. He begins moving in and out of me, thrusting slowly and not releasing his tight grip around my waist. I know what he's feeling. I would crawl under his skin right now if I could. Every space that we aren't touching is wasted.

"I love you so much, Bailey," he whispers. "Thank you for saying what you said."

I had no idea those words were going to mean so much to him. I should have told him it all months ago. I just assumed he knew.

It's getting harder to speak, but I manage. "Always, baby, always."

He buries his face in my neck, and I feel the warm puffs of air hitting my skin as his breathing gets heavier—our bodies taking over, enveloping us in pleasure. Nick moves faster and harder, making the water splash all around us. Our slippery, smooth skins are slapping together loudly with each thrust.

The pressure from the water is trying to separate us, and I find myself gripping into Nick's shoulders in order to keep us together. His thrusts continue unrelentingly, going deep each and every time.

The anticipation of my impending orgasm begins overwhelming me, and I have to close my eyes, blocking some of the sensations out—the heat inside me fighting the coldness of the water. But eventually, I find myself at the edge, and Nick coaxes me over it by running his thumb along my bundle of nerves between us.

His rhythm becomes more erratic, and he breathes out my name as he comes inside me. His mouth is close to my ear, and I feel how forcefully he's exhaling. I'm sure he's probably hearing the same thing.

"That was...intense," I say.

"I was going to say mind-blowing, phenomenal, earth shattering. Just to name a few," he replies, circling around so we're face to face again.

"That too—"

He interrupts me by sliding his tongue between my lips, penetrating my mouth. He moves it slowly against mine, and I savor the velvety sweetness. The tingling in my stomach intensifies, as does the kiss.

Our chests are pressed together, and I can feel his heart beating at the same rate as the pulsing currently happening inside my core. I realize that Nick never pulled out of me and is suddenly hard again.

"You need more?" I tease before choking on air as he starts grinding into me.

"He's not ready to leave his warm home yet," Nick responds, referring to his member once again in the third person.

I chuckle and realize how fulfilled I am right now—in every way. Physically, mentally, emotionally, romantically. I love this flawed, lovely boy more than I could ever actually put into words for him.

I'm young, but I feel like I've already found my forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.9K 43
Ever loved someone so much , it hurt when you realize you can't have them? ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ First Place Winner in The...
368 15 31
Macey and Nick grew up together. They have been somewhere in between more than best friends but less than lovers for the longest time. Now that they...
5.9M 260K 82
(Complete) **A MATURE FANTASY** Book #1 in the Elemental Heir Series. Now published and available in PAPERBACK and KINDLE on AMAZON!! 🤍 "Your ready...