Everyone Loves The Bad Boy Ex...

angel48183

Elise Harper is just your good girl who gets along with everyone except one person. Rocco Brandon is the res... Еще

Bad boys
Run for your life
Detention from hell
Why are you here?
Balls of all sorts
War between the bad boy and me
Best laid plans blow up in our faces
You scratch my back, I might scratch yours
What do you want?
Things just got weird
Two bad boys, a baby, and me
Let's talk about sex, baby
Everyone has a choice
Fallout
I wasn't expecting that
Cutting ties
Are you insane?
This changes everything
Prove it
A start of something exciting
Weekend getaway
Having some fun with the bad boy
Well, that was dumb
Your mine and only mine
Dinner with the bad boy's biker parents
With bad boys comes trouble
Falling hard for the bad boy
Halloween the bad boy way
Let's talk about sex, baby
Date night
Weekend getaway
The calm before the storm
All hell breaks loose
Heartbreak and hurt
Dealing with everything
Well, Christmas sucks
Rockin around the Christmas tree
Someone's in trouble
You have got to be kidding me
Learning things about the good girl
The bad boys in Disney
Going to prom with the bad boy
Finals and Graduation
The bad boy's best friend

Valentine's Day with the bad boys

5.4K 266 104
angel48183

Elise

Okay, you would think Valentine's Day would be spent doing something romantic with the one you love. Not mine. I spent time with Rocco and everyone else.  He decided all of us should go to the cabin for the weekend.  How romantic?  Remind me to smack him in the nuts with a mop handle later.

The seven of us went to the cabin, which meant Rocky was with us. I'm still pissed at him, even when he apologized profusely and brought me my favorite treats.  Apologies and treats weren't getting him out of the doghouse.  He could suffer a little more.

When we arrived, we all went inside and set our stuff down in different rooms. Ramona was the only one who didn't have to share with anyone.  I was tempted to stay with her since this wouldn't be romantic anyway.

As I sat on her bed, I let my frustration show.

"Let me guess. You're miffed because Rocco didn't do something ultra romantic for you," she mentioned.

"I'm miffed because we have stowaways with us. I don't care about extravagant items, but it would have been nice to spend time with just him." 

It was true.  Who the hell wants to share a romantic weekend getaway with five other people, especially one I'm still miffed at?

"Elise, you need to chill. You forget this is all new to Rocco. I doubt he even knows you have to do something special for your girlfriend.  Give him a break. If he screws this weekend up even more than he already has, then punch him in the nuts." 

Ramona has a weird, violent streak. I've seen her and Rocky duke it out several times.  That reminds me. I still have to deal with numbnuts.

We left her room. I walked up to Rocky and smacked the hell out of him.

"Ow, quit it!"  Rocky said.

I gave him one more smack for good measure.

"Feel better?"

"Much." I smiled, went downstairs, and found the guys hanging out with Jaden, talking.

They were having a grand old time while I stood there, pursing my lips and realizing Ramona was right about Rocco not understanding the concept of having a girlfriend. Guess I'll show him.

I made my way to the kitchen.

"Since you're in the kitchen, can you get me a beer?" Rocco asks me.

"Sure, sweetie," I spoke through gritted teeth with a fake smile plaster on my face.  I grabbed a beer, opened it, and carried it over to him.

"Thanks, baby." Rocco reached for the beer.

"Sure thing, snookums." I turned over the bottle and dumped the contents on his head.

The others laughed.

"What the fuck?" Rocco barked.

I threw the bottle at him. "You asked for a beer.  You never said how you wanted it." I turned and walked away. 

He jumped to his feet and chased me with beer covering him. I gave chase. Whenever he cornered me, I grabbed things and threw them at him. 

"Knock it off!"

I kept throwing things at him and hit him in the head. "The next time you plan a weekend on Valentine's Day, you can leave me at home since you prefer to hang with your buddies!" I kept throwing things at him.

He finally tackled me to the ground. I struggled as he got me pinned to the floor.

"Listen, you crazy wench. I got something planned specifically for you!"

I stopped struggling and knitted my brows. "What?"

"I brought the others because they wanted to chill. But I have something planned for the two of us. I may not know shit about relationships, but I'm not that stupid to piss off a crazy ass chick like you."

I looked at him as I lay on the floor.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this was our relationship. He does something like this, I take it the wrong way, and it ends with us bickering or him getting injured.

He finally helped me up, and I looked around to see everyone gone. What in the hell?  Then Rocco grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.  He flicked on the light, and I stood there stunned.

Roses adorned the bedroom room with a teddy bear and candy. I noticed something in the middle of the bed with rose petals covering the bed. I walked over and picked it up. It was a square black velvet box. My eyes widened when I opened the box.  Oh, my God.

***********
Rocco

I stood there covered in beer as Elise stood there. She turned around and held the ring box in her hand with expanded eyes and her mouth agape.

I got down on bended knee, took the box from her hand, removed the ring nestled in the velvet lining, and reached for her hand. "Most guys would start with a promise ring, but I already know what I want. I want this crazy ass chick who is willing to stand her ground with me. She's the type of girl that doesn't give in easily and one who is willing to put me in my place, no matter what.  That person is you. Marry me."

"You want me to marry you?" 

"Yes, that's what 'marry me' means." A smile grew on my lips.

"What about school?  We still have to graduate. Then there's college."

"I figure we'll get married once you finish college.  I'll own my bike shop. You'll study, then we get hitched.  I want to know you're mine." 

"Well, when you put it that way, how can I resist?"  She grinned at me.

"Is that a yes?"

"That's a yes."

I slid the ring onto her ring finger, stood up, picked her up, swung her around, and crashed my lips into hers. Then I confessed what I did around Christmas. Yeah, she wasn't happy about it and practically took out my nuts.  I had to be honest if I would make her my old lady.

Once she calmed down, I sat on the couch as she placed a bag of frozen peas on my boys. 

She took a seat next to me as I groaned. "Why must you do stupid shit to warrant the boys getting inflicted with pain?" 

"I'm a glutton for punishment." I let out a deep breath and coughed.

The others came back into the cabin and noticed the bag of peas and the rock on her finger.

"At least she said yes before taking out the boys again," Damien.

I shot him an irritated look.

"Roc, if you would quit being you, you wouldn't have these issues," Jaden remarked.

"Fuck off, Jaden. I don't need your shit right now," I grumbled.

Jaden shrugged.

"At least Roc's pain is our amusement," Jag added.

I rolled my eyes.  My friends were fucking comedians. I hope their dicks and tits fall off.

At least she said yes. 

*********
Elise

The rest of the weekend went better. After Rocco felt better, he showed me how annoyed he was repeatedly.  I couldn't walk because of it, and he laughed.  Of course, he did because he was an ass.

I laid in bed aching from the many times he showed me his annoyance and realized this sucked.  I didn't feel like moving, but I also felt like hell.  My eyes closed as I fell asleep.

*********
Rocco

The others were out doing God knows what or God knows who. I didn't bother to ask because I didn't want to know.  I decided to fix us something to eat.

When I finished, I went back into the bedroom to bring Elise some food.  She was asleep. I went to wake her, and she wasn't responding. Then I noticed she was burning up.  

I tried to wake her with no success.  "Elise, wake up." I tapped her face lightly when I heard the others come in. "Someone help me!"  I continued to rouse her.

They ran into the bedroom. There was so much commotion that Damien called 911 as Jaden and Ramona helped me.  We needed to get her alert. Then her eyes opened but then closed again.

"No, don't you dare go to sleep!" I tried to get her to stay awake.

"I don't feel good." Elise proceeded to puke all over me.

The ambulance arrived as I went to clean up. I was quick as the paramedics got her situated and took her out of the cabin.  I threw on some clothes and followed the meat wagon. Whatever was happening wasn't good. 

The others followed suit as someone called her parents.  All I wanted was for her to be okay.  I just needed her to be okay.  I had a feeling when they found out what was wrong with her, all of us would be in for a big shock.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Pain, Love & Desire kayylahwrote

Любовные романы

1K 30 11
Mya Elise never condemned herself is perfect. Sometimes she doesn't even condemn herself as a good person. But she knows that she's raw and vulnerabl...
Is loving a BAD BOY wrong? Roar.Like.A.Lion

Любовные романы

5.8K 214 21
"I-Im sorry", I say. "Why are you stuttering", he says. "Your nervous aren't you", he says while softly bitting the top of my ear. Harper June is yo...
Something There maddy marie

Любовные романы

1.9M 47.4K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
The Fragile Thread of Fate hwangseolhwa

Подростковая литература

20 3 12
In the halls of St. Gabriel's High School, Ezekiel reigns as the charismatic bad boy, charming his way through senior year with a devil-may-care atti...