Can I Get His Love?

By prapanchika

Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her lo... More

1. Marriage Is It Bliss?
2. Meeting Of Souls..??
3. Revenge??
4. Flaw In Inlaws!
6. Painful Past!
7. Red Roses?
8. Avika's Hatred
9. Party!!
10. Drunken!!
11. Goa
12. Hug
13. Jealousy
14. Slap!!!
15. Sorry..!!??
16. Departure
17. My Ram!!
18. Family!!
19. College!!
Request
20. Love ->break up
21. Guilty!!
22. Refusal !!
23. Suppressed Feelings!!
24. Avoidance
25. Mistake!!!
26. Resemblance!?
27. Truth!!
28. Realisation
29. His Things!!
30. Acting!!
31. Friends!!
32. His Sweetness!!
33. Helping!
34. His Care!!
35. Sympathy!!!
36. Fresh Start
37. Affair!!??
38. Fear!!
39. Best Friend!!
40. Rakesh Special!!!
41. One Sided!!
42. Appa!!
43. Surprize Call!!
44. Password!!
45. Sweet Moments!!
46. He Loves Me??
47. Dance Practice
48. Bad Omen!!!
49. Sangeet!?
50. Nervous!!
51. Treasure Hunt
52. Ang Laga De Re!!
53. Bad Days!!
54. Remorse
55. Cruel World!!!
56. Living In Dark!!
57. Stupidity!!!
58. Positivity!
Announcement!!!
59. Naming
60. Marriage Anniversary!
61. Repay!
62. Truth And Dare!!
63. Divorce
64. Alone!
65. Proposal!!
66. Bonding!!
67. Confession!
68. Punishment!
69. Dream Come True!
Epilogue!
Heartful Smile!!!

5. Bangle!

24.2K 1K 28
By prapanchika

I went to clean the living room. After that i sat on the couch to watch Television. While picking remote, i saw the bangle and card.

I picked the bangle. I just fell in love with the bangle just at first sight. Avi knows how to please me.

"Avi.. U might try  to please in whatever technique u want. But u cant win." i mumbled looking at bangle.

*****

After 3 months, i got a call from avika saying that she shifted to bangalore. She wants to have a visit to our home to stay for few days.

I gave address.. She came..

She wants to do shopping for his brother marriage. But her husband went to mumbai.. So she wanted to stay with me during that time along with shopping.

When she said, i felt so happy atleast i can talk to someone unlike me feeling alone. At the same time i was so afraid that she might know about my drastic failure relationship with rakesh.

She is my bestie but still he is my husband. I dont want her to get false implications on him.

That night after rakesh is back to home, after having dinner, he went back to our bedroom.

After completing my residual work of cleaning the dining room. I went back to our room. He as usual busy with laptop. I stood beside him waited for him to ask me or atleast lift his head to look at me. But no.. Its raakeshh.. He didnt even cornered his eyes. Finally
I made the move

"Hmm.." i sounded like clearing my voice.

He looked at me with his sharp eyes.

"Avika is coming to our home to stay for few days."

He had a questioning look.

Ofcourse how will he know who avika is. He didnt even bothered to talk with me. How can he know.? Who my friends are. Atleast i have avika what about him.?

He is a mystery. How can someone live all alone??  I really am worried about him.

No way he will be alone. Because i will be with him even if he dont accept me.

"She is my bestfriend and she is also living in bangalore. Her husband went to mumbai it seems. So she wants to stay here for few days. If u dont have any problem?? " i explained and waited
for his answer with pleading look.

I cant say no to her. So i said k. But what if he doesnot accept her to stay. I cant say no now.

After registering everything he nodded and continued his work.

I felt so relieved.

" Thank you"

He nodded.

"And one thing.. Can you please be free with us in her presence..."

He frowned with irritation.

"I mean.. She do have suspicion on our relationship. I dont want my parents to know about all this.. So atleast in her presence.. Talk casually.. Please..  " i requested.

"Will try.. " he said.

I went to bed and placed pillows beside me. I thought about how to deal avika.

Next day avika came at 4pm.

"Swethhh!! Miss u darlinggg" she jumped on me to hug me.

"Miss u too avi.. " I shooked my head thinking her childishness.

I took her luggage and kept it in guest room. 

"Just wait here avi, i will get you something for you to eat. "

"Arreyy! Wait my dear workoholic.. I dont need anything to eat now. Iam already full. " she grabbed my hand and made me to sit with her.

"So how is life?? How do rakesh treats you??"

I fake smiled nervously and looked at my hands on my lap.

"It.. Its... Ggreatt.. He is a nice person. "

She held my chin with her rt hand and lifted it.

I lowered my eyes.

"U cant fool me sweth.. I will sure deal with your problem" i looked at her shocked.

"There is nothi-" i tried to explain.

"Okay when will you introduce me to your handsome husband?? He cant escape from me. "  she winked.

Sad look appeared on my face. Will he act casually or dont bother my existance??

"Heyy.. Sweth.. I love my husband seriously.. I will never be a threat to you. You know na.." she might have thought my sadness is due to jealousy.

"Heyy.. I know avi.. I know.. I will introduce him today. " I assured her

Rakesh came at 11pm that day. May be he wanted to avoid her. But avi as stubborn as avi.. She waited without having dinner..

When he entered living room. Avi came infront of him.

" Namaste rakesh ji!! Iam avika prateesh. Ur lovely wife's best friend" she surprised him.

He havent expected it. He had a shocked expression on his face.

"Namaste..  Feel free here as like in your own home. " he said without any smile.

He looked at me and nodded. And went to our room.

I went to ask him to join for dinner but he shooked his head.

I dont want to irritate him just like last time. So i went back and served the dinner.

" Heyy dont you eat??"

"Iam not hungry avi.. Suddenly i stomach felt so upset.. Sorry. Please u carry on. " i apologised.

Next morning..

"Good morning rakesh ji.." she tried to cheer him up when he came to have breakfast.

He being rakesh with his moody face.. Just nodded.

She looked at me questioning. I shrugged. Hopefully she can understand that he is not a people's person.

After he went out.

" What is the problem with ur man girl.. " she sounded irritated.

"He is not that social. Hope you will understand."

"Hmm.. " she gave a slight nod while thinking deeply.

We then talked alot remembering all childhood naughty things we had done while doing house work.

That night, it was friday and he came late.. But avi waited till then.

At the time of dinner, avi asked rakesh.

"Rakesh ji.. As tomorrow is a saturday, will you accompany us for shopping for my brothers marriage"

I got tensed, how will he react.

He looked at me and then at her.

"Sorry.. But u seem like my brother. It will be easier for us to select" avi pleaded.

After thinking for few seconds. He nodded.

"Thank you!!!" She  jumped with happy ness.

Next day first we went to fabric section. After selecting dresses and saree, we went to jewellery section.
To buy jewellery for bride.

While we are busy with shopping, two people came and started talking to rakesh.

" Heyy!! Rakesh.. How are you dude..???" one of them who is tall and dusky patted his shoulder.

So he too have friends..

There was a shock in rakesh face.

"Hi.. Varun.. Hi.. Vikranth??" he is hesitant to answer.

"Why did you change your mobile number?? Why you changed to other company?? You even shifted your place.. Man.. U cant just eliminate us from ur life.." other fair complexed and little short than rakesh said.

Rakesh is silent.

Always silent even infront of his friends.

" Whatt dude.. U cant just avoid us like that.. " tall man said and he looked to me as iam looking at them..

He smiled and raised an eyebrow..

I frowned and narrowed my eyes. Deviated my eyes to rakesh.

U cant raise an eye brow to a stranger wright.. Even if he is ur husbands friend..

" Its not like that vikranth." Rakesh said eyeing short and fair complexed person..

So his name is vikranth.. And this tall person name is varun..

I looked at varun. He is still looking at me smiling.

This time i lowered my head.

"Sweth!! See this bangle.. Isnt it good?"
Avi asked showing the broad bangle with white stones on it.

"Hmmm.. " i searched for other models infront of me.

"Rakesh ji.. How do you think of it." avi showed it to him.

He looked at bangle, while vikranth and varun looked confused.

"Rakesh.. Did u marry??" both asked rakesh simultaneously.

"Sorry.. But yes" rakesh said with guilty.

"U didnt inform us.. So we became that distant to you? " vikranth asked.

"Its not like that.. Its just an emergency wedding and.... I needed some alone time. "

"So.. Who is the other lady accompanying u both? " varun asked.

"Her best friend. " rakesh said looking at me.

"Hi varun ji and vikranth ji nice to meet you.. But let me do my shopping. So how do you think this bangle?" avi asked.

I picked one bangle with alternate bands of checks and flowers with occassional stones on it.

"Avi.. Look.. I just loved it.. How do you think about this one.?" i handed that bangle  to avi.

"Yah.. Its beautiful but i liked this one. I think u might get it from the one who loves you" she winked.

I looked at rakesh. He looked at me and everted his eyes.

"Okay vikranth! I will meet you next week. " rakesh said.

I smiled at avi.

"Okay rakesh bye.. Bye to you both lovely ladies.. Hope will meet you both soon" vikranth smiled at us.

"nice to meet you. Bye.. " i and avi both said in unison.

"Nice to meet you both. Catch you later rakesh. Bye" varun said

"Bye" again we said in unison.

I looked at rakesh.' Its not like that.. Its just an emergency wedding and.... I needed some alone time.' his dialogue repeated in my mind.

Why he needed alone time?

*****

Came out of thoughts by ring of door bell.

I kept the greeting and bangle in the cupboard beside television.

Time for my wifely duties.

Hi lovely guys..  How r you doing.

The whole part is flash back.

No questions on chapter.

Ur suggestions for the roles.

Meet u in Next update..

Bybye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
81.2K 2.4K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
5.8K 105 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Swetha Natrajan❀️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
292K 10.1K 26
The story starts from sanlak fight. In my story swasan are not so MAHAAN. #13 in short stories on 19. 01. 2018 One important thing- : my English is...