I'm Different and thats norma...

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he foun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
64

Chapter 31

3.2K 152 20
By MalditadiAsh

3rd person's pov

Jungkook was looking at the mirror fixing his self.

"Woah, Your good looking." Jin said as he eyed Jungkook from the door frame.

Jungkook look Jin through the mirror and smile. "Thank You Jin-hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

"A date?" Jin said and walk near Jungkook.

Jungkook sigh. "Tell me why Am I doing this for that Bastard?" Jungkook ask his Hyung.

Jin just chuckle and put his two Hands on the shoulder of Jungkook. "Good Luck with your date Jungkook. But, let me ask you. Do you like him?" Jin ask sincerely.

"Hyung I told you about everything about that Jerk. I mean everything . what do you want to know?" Jungkook said.

"I understand. But you should follow your heart desired. " Jin said and point at Jungkook's heart.

"But Jin-hyung My heart desire him, but my mind say the other wise because there is a chance that his just playing around. And with that, My heart will be left Heartbroken." Jungkook said.

"I understand. But what if he isn't playing would you accept?" Jin said.

"There is no wrong in trying." Jungkook said.

"Your just trying?" Jin ask narrowed.

"Hyung, You and I know I can't be with a human. " Jungkook said.

Jin Frown. "I think Taehyung is not the one who's playing Jungkook." Jin said a bit serious and Jungkook knows it. Jin only serious when He calls him by his real name not Kookie.

"I guess so Hyung, I guess so." Jungkook said and sigh. He look down feeling guilty already.

"Its ok, When The time comes you will eventually tell him what you are and he will accept you no matter what." Jin said encouraging Jungkook.

"What if doesn't?" Jungkook ask.

"Aish, Don't think negative. Think Positive Jungkook, beside. I will help you and protect you, even if it means to hurt Namjoon. Your precious to me Kookie, your like my Child. Sure I just know you for a Year but you already had a place in my heart Kookie." Jin said and smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook gave his Bunny smile and Hug Jin tightly. "Thank You so Much for everything Hyung. For every single thing." Jungkook said and almost gonna cry.

Jin hug back and he too was touched.

"Its ok, Now (they broke the hug) enjoy your date with him. Call me if he did something stupid to you ok." Jin said and smile.

"I will Hyung." Jungkook said and smile.

They walk towards the door and Jungkook look at Jin one last time.

"Take care and be safe." Jin said and wave goodbye to Jungkook who wave goodbye as well to Jin.

Jungkook now was happy walking towards the Park where he were supposed to met up with Taehyung. At first he thought of this as just a casual Friendly Date but Jungkook was actually feeling weird.

He was worried of how he look for the first time in his life, he actually like to impress Kim Taehyung.

What the hell is wrong with me? Jungkook thought, because

1.) Taehyung is just a guy
2.) Why would he like to impress Taehyung?
3.) Its not a date, date its just a friendly date.

Nothing matter. So Why is it Jungkook care about how he look?

The fact that he nervous too, doesn't help. he was really feeling like the thing he read on the romantic Stories. The girl always feeling nervous when going on the first date (which is a first for Jungkook) and the girl always felt anxious.

Jungkook on the other doesn't understand this, as a certain why is he feeling like this when he doesn't care about Taehyung.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well he is certainly lying. He admit, he likes Taehyung but... Taehyung was once a Playboy. So He is scared to be played with Taehyung. To let their relationship be just an Illusion. But Jungkook too was thinking,

Is really Taehyung the one who's playing the game? Because he knows, that He too was playing with Taehyung.

One reason, is A Merman can't be with a human.

No one in the history had actually did that, and Mermans love are different. Once he/she devoted his love and soul for her/his partner then that Partner must keep a promise to only love the Merman, Which is the other.

If The merman betrayed that promise, Or one of them betrayed each other. Both will end up dead by the disease called "the Black heart" It literary break your heart and eventually turn into black, until it poison you that leads you to death.

Thats how Merman's love is complicated.

Thats why Jungkook only stays in Like, not Love. But he knows, he knows his already falling for Taehyung and he can't stop his heart from.shouting Taehyung's name.

When they met up, Jungkook was surprise how Taehyung Look.

"God, This bastard look god damn Hot!" Jungkook thought and was staring at Taehyung.

Taehyung notice Jungkook and gave his boxy smile.

"You look beautiful Bunny." Taehyung said and smile at Jungkook who blush.

"You look good too." Jungkook said shyly.

Taehyung blush and chuckled.

"Lets go? Where do you want to go first?" Taehyung said and ask Jungkook, while interlacing their hand together. Jungkook blush with this, feeling the warmth of Taehyung's hand on his. His mind is shouting to let go, but his body refuses to actually retreat from the nice Touch.

"Your the one who ask me out, so I thought you had a plan." Jungkook said a bit stoic.

"Ok, Bunny. Do you know how to ride a bike?" Taehyung ask.

"I see them, looks fun but I never did try one." Jungkook said.

"Then let me teach you!" Taehyung exclaim.

"Sure why not." Jungkook said and nod.

Taehyung went to rent a bike.

"Ok, Its like this." Taehyung as he was teaching Jungkook.

"This is complicated." Jungkook said as he struggle a bit."Ah-" Jungkook said and stumble but Taehyung catch him. He still on the bike though.

"Its ok, I'm here. I'll catch you whenever you fall." Taehyung said assuring the other.

"What a cheezy thing to say." Jungkook said and roll his eyes.

"I'm serious though, I'm not flirting ok. Its the truth, I will catch you when you fall so don't worry " Taehyung said and smile.

"Keep that promise." Jungkook said and position hisself again.

"I will, and forever and always." Taehyung said.

Jungkook smile.

They fun, the both of them laughing and Enjoying their self to teach Jungkook how to ride a bike. Eventually Jungkook got it right and smile.

Taehyung said they will have a race and Taehyung won ofcourse but Jungkook did have fun.

"That was really great experience. Thank you Taehyung." Jungkook said and smile at Taehyung.

"Sure, we could do that again if you like." Taehyung said smiling.

"Well, next time I'll make sure to win the race and bit your ass." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smirk. "And next time Your ass will be mine" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blush and hit Taehyung's chest playfully. "Pervert." Jungkook said.

"Only for you'babe." Taehyung said.

"I'm going home." Jungkook said and pouted.

"Wait no, we still have eaten yet. You know I have a cupon in a restaurant that serves a delicious Lamb Stake~~~." Taehyung said.

Jungkook turn to Taehyung and smile. "You had me on Lamb Stake." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smile in his boxy smile which Jungkook like to see.

.Through the day, after they eat they went towards the amusement park. They play games a little and went to a ride. Taehyung prize, mostly given to Jungkook and Jungkook prize was still for himself but he gave something to Taehyung too as a symbol of Thanks.

Jungkook wasn't scared of horror house because he isn't that scared. But what interest him is that Taehyung is actually scared about those things, and seeing the reaction of Taehyung is worth it for him.

"hahaha Tae, Your reaction earlier is really Priceless." Jungkook keep laughing.

"Shut up, Why aren't you scared?" Taehyung ask as he was still clinging to Jungkook like a Koala even though they are already out.

"Because I'm not and you are. Damn, I should be the grim reaper so you would stay away from Me. " Jungkook said and chukle.

"Do you really hate me that bad?" Taehyung ask sadly. Jungkook look at Taehyung and smile sincerly.

"No and yes, I Like being with you, staying with you. But I also don't like the fact how you kill my patient and the fact where your annoying." Jungkook implied.

Taehyung frown. "Since when did I became annoyinh?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook start stating the fact of Taehyung being annoying, and Taehyung argue that he wasn't.

They keep talking and laughing about it, and Jungkook was drown on their conversation that he didn't notice Taehyung held his hand tightly.

As the day pass by, Taehyung lead Jungkook into the ferris wheel.

Once their cart stop at the middle Jungkook look at the city.

"The lights here are great. And the view of the sky is great too, like I ca actually reach them." Jungkook said and smile as he touch the Glass.

"Ahm... Hey Jungkook. I need something to tell you. I know This sounds weird but... I like you a lot." Taehyung said a bit nervous.

Jungkook was shock a bit, so he turn around to see an Anxious Taehyung.

"No I love you, Its just... I know you think that this is just some stupid game or I'm playing with you. But I'm not, really. I do Love you." Taehyung said as he look at Jungkook with a serious, sincere way look.

Jungkook was surprise with this.

"You change me a lot, you make me realize that I can be nice and good. That I could change, and the more I think of that is the more I think I fall for you." Taehyung said and smile as he look down.

"I know You don't need to catch me, But just pls let me fall for you. I'm ok with it, without you catching me. I just can't hide this fact anymore because Everyday I see you.... My heart always shouted for your name. I love you Jeon Jungkook, but I understand if you don't love me back like I do. But pls let not this be ruin our friendship, if this friendship will be ruin, I think I might want to jump out of here and just died." Taehyung said..

Jungkook was left there frozen and shock a bit. His brain was loading like an internet connection who's still loading over and over again until it sink in. Jungkook smile at Taehyung.

"Don't Jump, I'll be the one who's gonna bring you to the bottom of the ocean and let you drown. Because your and Idiot." Jungkook said and chuckle.

"Why?" Taehyung ask as he was a bit confused. Shouldn't Jungkook be feeling awkward with all of this?.

"Because why Can't you see that I already catch you long, long time ago? Why Can't you see behind the reason, The reason I'll help you change? Its because your an idiot or a Fool?" Jungkook Chuckled.

"Then Whats the reason?" Taehyung ask.

"Silly Tae, Its because I too love you. From, ever since the beginning. It was Physical at first because you look handsome, not gonna lie. But you act like a total jackass. But a wise person once said, that if you love someone truly you give him the reason to change, help him change in a goodway. Don'y ever abandon him because his different. Behin all the doings lies a sad, tragic story. And sometimes people just need to understand that. So thats why I didn't give up on changing you because I love you. I want to see the side of you where your not a total bastard of a playboy and you did. ThanknYou for changing Kim Taehyung, and Thank you for everything. I love you too." Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung was shock. Frozen.

"Wait is this a dream?" Taehyung ask and looking around.

Jungkook hit his head.

"Ow, that hurt." Taehyung said and rub his head.

"Want me to do it again? I'll make sure I'll do it." Jungkook said and smirk.

Taehyung smile happily and hug Jungkook tightly. "Thank You, Thank You, Thank you. You don't know how happy this makes me feel." Taehyung said.

"Your welcome Tae." Jungkook said.

Taehyung broke the hug and examine Jungkook, so did Jungkook.

"God Jungkook Your beautiful, very beautiful." Taehyung said and Jungkook blush.

"Thank You." Jungkook said.

"Anytime, so Jungkook is this mean that your my Boyfriend now?" Taehyung ask excitedly.

"Sure, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"Then Can I kiss you?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blush and felt nervous. But he gather all his strength and nod. He close his eyes waiting for Taehyung's kiss. But he felt that kiss on his forehead. Jungkook open his eyes and saw Taehyung smirking.

"I didn't say on the lips."Taehyung said and let Jungkook go as he walk away from the cart.

Jungkook realize this and stomp out of the Cart.

"Jerk Kim Fucking Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

"taehyung was just laughing the whole time.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
4.3K 375 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
1.1M 53.9K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
1M 46.3K 47
A story of you, a newly changed mermaid, crossing paths with BTS while they're on vacation in Jeju, South Korea. You had moved to a small part of the...