All I Want||Draco x reader

By pheobesphalange

❝ 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆! 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'�... More

~Author's note~
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 9 |end of prisoner of azkaban
Chapter 10 | Goblet of Fire
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25 | end of goblet of fire
Chapter 26|order of phoenix
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 End of order of the phoenix
Chapter 44|half-blood prince
Chapter 45
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 8

31.8K 870 1.6K
By pheobesphalange

You, Ron, Hermione and Harry were all in the hospital wing after the nights series of events. Hermione was at Harry's side whilst you were at Ron's. You couldn't believe that Sirius had been caught, it was so unfair. You looked over at Harry and saw him get up. Just as if it was planned, Dumbledore came into the wing.

"Headmaster, stop them." Hermione pleaded walking towards him. "They've got the wrong man."

"It's true sir, sirius is innocent." You said from your seat.

"It's scabbers who did it." Ron added.

"Scabbers?" Dumbledore questioned.

"He's my rat, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat, but then they gave him an owl." Ron rambled on

"The rat is a man." You said, but Dumbledore still looked confused.

"The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us." Hermione said.

"I do, Miss Granger." Dumbledore replied. "But the word of four 13-year-old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore walked past Harry and Hermione and stood beside you. "A child's voice however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." Dumbledore said hitting Ron harder than he thought causing Ron to whimper in pain.

The bell chimed marking a new hour."Mysterious thing, time." Dumbledore began walking away from Ron's bed. "Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of  the dark tower." Suddenly he turned around. "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen, and you would do well, i feel to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly too discuss." He continued. What was he on about? you thought. "If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared." He said something else but it was like a whisper so you couldn't hear him, then he left.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" You and Ron said in unison.

"Sorry Ron but seeing as you can't walk." Hermione said. You coughed loudly. "Y/N sorry." Is all she said before wrapping so chain around Harry's neck. 

"Rude." You mumbled. 

You literally blinked and then Harry and Hermione were coming into the room. 

"How did you get there?" You asked in confusion.

"I was talking to you there. And now you're there." Ron said.

"What are they talking about Harry?" Hermione questioned.

"I don't know." Harry shrugged. "Honestly guys how can somebody be in two places at once?" You noticed that was the same thing Hermione said before, but you didn't question it as the two of them laughed.

You woke up early for once the next day. You looked over at Hermione noticing she was still sleeping, normally you were the one still sleeping, and crept around her not wanting to wake her.

Once you finished in the bathroom and was dressed in your robes you decided to finally get some homework done in the library and visit Ron in the hospital Wing.  Mrs Pince always let you in the library before and after hours because she knew you wouldn't cause trouble as you've been going to the library all the time since your first year. Mrs Pince even lets you call her Irma. You wouldn't class yourself as a 'stereotypical nerd' who wears glasses, has braces and is an outcast. You just want to have good grades for your future and isn't stupid enough to not embrace wanting to do so.

You arrived at the library and sat down next to the window, the library was one of your favourite places because it was so peaceful and you love the smell of books. You began taking notes for your homework assignment when you heard, what sounded like books falling off the shelf. You stopped writing and listenned.

"Are you completely incapable of being quiet?" Somebody whispered.

"S-sorry."

"I knew I should have just came on my own. Go!"

At first you thought it might have been Hermione telling off Ron but you felt like it was someone else. You stood up and grabbed your wand, just incase, and peeked around the corner of the shelf. There was nobody there.
Confused, you looked down the main isle of the library and saw a small pile of books.

Well you couldn't have imagined it then y/n, somebody must have been here. You're not crazy.

You began walking towards the books. And picked them up. It annoyed you if they weren't put back properly in an order. Who could've been here? The only people you were aware of of coming to the library this early was you, Hermione and Luna.

Once you put away the books neatly you quickly checked a couple other isles, but saw nobody there. You began overthinking what it was, but logically came to the conclusion that maybe the books could've fallen by themselves.

Before you could stop yourself you was already at Irma's desk asking if anybody else was in the libaray.

"Sorry my dear, nobody has came in here apart from you. It's only early love." She smiled politely, looking back down at her book. You nodded and headed back to your table to continue working. What was a peaceful place at the back of the libaray now scared you a little bit because you could swear that there was voices.

You turned the corner to the isle you were working at to see somebody sat in your seat. Your first initial reaction was to point your wand but you quickly saw his bleach blonde hair. He was sat with his legs up on the table and your homework in his lap as he stared out the window.

"Malfoy!" You whisper-shouted. He turned his head away from the window and smirked at you.

"Good morning Y/L/N." He began in a patronising happy voice. "Sleep well? I'm guessing not so well as you know." He smirked looking you up and down.

"Ha.ha. Get out of my seat. Also get off my homework." You said snatching it out of his lap.

"Not so nice today are we?" Malfoy questioned getting out of the chair and walking towards you.

"What are you doing in here?" You asked ignoring his last question.

"None of your business." He replied sternly.

"Leave me alone then." You muttered not bothering to speak louder as you just wanted to get on with your work.  You sat down in your seat hoping that Malfoy would listen to you and leave, but obviously he didn't and pulled out the chair next to you and sat on it backwards.

"Yes?" You asked getting agitated

"I can't read you." Malfoy said.

"Excuse me?"

"I can't read you, I don't know what you're thinking."

"Well obviously not, you're not a mind reader." You replied sarcastically. Malfoy scoffed and looked out of the window behind you.

It had been a couple of minutes yet it felt like hours as neither you or Malfoy had said a word. You just sat reading and writing notes as Malfoy stared out of the window and sometimes glanced at you. You couldn't think of anything more awkward.

"So..." you began trying to find a way out of the situation. There was no point even trying to study so you were just going to head back to the common room. "I'm leaving now, have fun looking out the window Malfoy." You stood up and Malfoy just ignored you.

As you began walking but you didn't quite catch what he said.

-

Later that day you, Harry, Hermione and Ron were sat outside just watching people as they passed. There was only a couple days left of term till Summer began so everything was winding down and classes were a lot more relaxed. You didn't bother mentioning you strange encounter with Malfoy this morning because it was pretty pointless but it carried on playing in your mind like a song that gets stuck in your head.

"Y/N are you excited for summer?" Hermione asked.

"Well I'm gonna miss the magic of this place but I can't wait to be home y'know." You smiled leaning back against the wall.

A lot had happened this year which made you wonder what could happen next year and what will change.

---------------------

Not a long chapter but I needed to update after several months my writing isn't very good as it's been a while but I'll come back and edit when I can

Thank you for reading the next chapter is ready just need to publish it ♡

~M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41K 90
Highest rank: #2 in fanfiction (07 ~ 02 ~ 2018) #1 in Draco (11 ~ 05 ~ 2018) #1 in harrypotter (08 ~ 08 ~ 2018) #1 in dracomalfoy (6 ~ 09 ~ 2018) - ...
359K 7.5K 23
This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we all know the 6th year wasn't the best year...
158K 3.4K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...
139K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED