Baekhyun In My Room?!(Exo Fan...

By HAstoryteller

Irene is a normal girl. She went to Exo concert for her assignment and something unexpected was happened. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
continue: Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 19

70 1 0
By HAstoryteller

Irene pov

It's 5 in the morning and I already wake up to pack all my stuff and get ready to leave this bungalow. I'll miss this house and all the crew. After this, I will go back to Eomma's house and also have to get ready to leave them again. I want Sejun to stay with me but he have school to go and it's hard for him to adapt with new environment. I have to finish my last 3 month in Malaysia before I graduated. Then, I'll decide to stay in Korea or stay in Malaysia. I hope I can make a good decision in these last 3 month. Then, someone knock my door. Maybe, it's Wendy since she not get back home since last night. I start to worried about her. What if anything happened to her? (Babo, Irene. You just worried NOW?!). I stand up and open the door and someone with dark outfit is in front of me. Robbery?! I want to scream but the person cover my mouth with his hand and enter my room. The person lock the door behind with his another hand. I spin his hand, grab the person's colar and throw him. ( If you have seen Judo, I think you know how it's work). The person hold his back because of the pain. I come closer and take off the mask. "Oh my god! Oppa?!", suprisingly it's Baekhyun. "Yah! Why did you do that?", he scold me with his hand still holding his back and his face shown that he really in pain. "You come with this dark outfit at this morning and you expect me to treat you nicely?!", I hit his back softly. I help him to lay on my bed. "Do you know what happened to you if my company know this?", he ask me. Oh my God! What I just did? What if he can't perform on stage and then SM will blacklist my name and I can't graduate and I can't come to Korea?! AHHH! "I'm sorry, really sorry! Don't tell your company. I'll do anything for you!", I start to worried. I have to graduate and I can't live without Sejun if it's true that I blacklisted. "Anything?", he ask me. I about to cry and look at my feet. Suddenly, I feel something hot on my cheek. He just kissed me?! I turn to him and our lips touched. I turn my head and my face get hot and redden. "Your back is pain, right? Why you get up from the bed? Go lay your body back on the bed.", I try to cover my embarrassment but I stutter my words. I heard him chuckling at my back. He pull my hand to sit on the bed with him. I try my best and thickening my face to look at him. "Yah... You don't know that I'm a judo student? I've been threw for nth time.", he say. I start to hit his arm because he annoyingly pretend that he has a really bad back pain just now. Suddenly, he hold my hand to stop me. "It's hurt", he say. I pout and give him a sharp glare. He pull my hand towards him and he hug me. "I'm sorry. I just miss you so much. I can't sleep so I come to meet you and hoping that I can sleep. Sorry okay?", he say slowly. I hug him back slowly and pat his back. "Don't hurt yourself, okay?", I say slowly to him.

"Hyosub PDnim...", my eyes get bigger when my name called by someone outside. We release from each other and start to panic. "Ottoke?", he ask me. Thanks for my brain for working perfectly. "Lay on Wendy's bed and cover yourself with the blanket.", I let out my idea and he immediately did what I say. I open the door after taking a deep breath. "Yes?", I ask her. "Yoo PDnim send me a text to remind you and Wendy PDnim to give the report for him to sign. He say that he couldn't reach you and Wendy PDnim.", she say with a big yawn at the end. "Owh! I forgot to charge my phone. Sorry for bothering you this early morning. Thank you!", I say with a grin. She just give me an okay symbol and walk away. I check her out until she get back to her room. I close the door and released a deep breath of relieve. "She's gone.", I say to him but he don't give me any response. I take a peek under the blanket and he actually fell asleep. He is such a baby. Sometimes I don't know I call him Oppa or he call me Noona. (I hope you guys understand). How I can leave this beautiful boy? I stare at him for awhile before I continue packing my things. Before I forgot, I charge my phone and turn it on. There is a message from an unknown number. "Wendy is safe. Don't worry. I don't do anything bad to her. I will send her before sunrise. -Chanyeol-", I smell something fishy here but I know that Wendy has the same feeling as him. I hope they can turn into a cute couple. "Okay, I wait. By the way, you also have to help me to get your friend back into your room because he fell asleep here.", I reply his text. Twing! "Ohhoo... What are both of you doing? Ship is sailing.", I feel embarrass with his text. My cheek get hotter and redden. "I'm not a pervert. Both of you also, 'Ohhoo... What are both of you doing?'", I copy his text before. "Aniyo. We don't do anything bad. I'll send her now.", I bet he feel the same way as I am just now. I lock my phone and continue packing my things.

Chanyeol

 This is the first time I brought a girl inside my studio. I lift her to my studio and put her on the sofa. She still unconscious. I take a spin chair and sit backward in front of her. I put my chin on the chair and I stared at her for awhile, admiring the beautiful scenery. She look so beautiful even when she sleep. Then, I saw her move and I clumsily pretended to do my job. I have my own studio and there is where I will compose my song, writing lyrics and many more. I mostly spend my time in the studio rather than my own home. "Where am I?", I was shocked at that time but I tried my best to not panic. "Owh, you awake?", I ask but I'm not looking at her and still pretend to do my work by clicking whatever in the computer. "Uh? Chanyeolssi? Where am I? Why I'm here?", she ask me. What I suppose to do? I slowly turn my head to look at her. "Uh... I want to send you to the bungalow but I don't have key. I bet all of them have went to bed. You drunk just now. So, I think this is the safest place I can bring you.", I speak faster like I was rap. She make a shock expression maybe because I talk too fast? Okay... AWKWARD AF. "Owh, thank you. I'm sober now. I'll go back by myself. Thank you once again.", she bow to me and she just about to stand up. "Are you sure that you sober enough? I think you have to drink hangover before you leave. I'll take you some.", then I walk away to bring a hangover soup. I usually drink alcohol in my office, so I have hangover soup in the fridge. I just have to put it in the microwave in the pantry. Why my heart beat so fast? This is not the first time you meet her and talk to her though but before this we talk in public. Ting! I take out the hangover soup in the microwave and bring it back to my studio. Gladly, she not leave yet. Such an obedient woman. "Here. Drink this and take your time.", she take the soup from me and bow to me as a thanks. I think she shivering a lot. So, I take my jacket on the table and put it on her shoulder. She look at me and the stare make me nervous. "Make yourself comfortable.", it just spit out from my mouth then I go to my table. This time I have to do my job so she'll not suspicious. "Can I sit here?", she ask me. I nod and give her the chair beside me. "What are you doing?", she ask me again after she have a sit. "Owh. I composing a song. A duet song. But I don't have the partner yet. The lyric not finished yet.", I don't know why I tell her all this. She just nod her head. "Can I hear it? Maybe I can help you?", she ask. I usually not share my song to anyone but my head automatically nod. HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUDE? Words can't taken back so I play it. We hear it together and I hear her humming. Oh my god! I think she have a good voice. I look at her who is closing her eyes while humming. She so into the song that she not even realize I was staring at her. Then, the song end. She open her eyes and we stare at each other for awhile. "Sorry. The song is so beautiful.", she break our stare. "I think you have a good voice.", I compliment her. "I really want to be a singer when I was a little but my parents against it. But I believe my parents decision is the best decision in my life and I'm not regret for choosing this broadcast career because at least I can meet the singers on stage and it could satisfying myself.", just by hear her voice I know she love singing so much. "If you not bothered, can you help me finish this lyric and sing it?", she shock after hearing my suggestion but I can see worry in her face. "Don't worry. It's just a demo for the song.", I say. "Really? It's your song. I don't want to ruin it.", she still worry about it. "The way you humming this song, I'm sure you not gonna ruin this song. This is your chance to use your talent wisely." , I convince her more. She look at me with a question 'are you sure?' on her face. I give her a 'yes I'm sure look'. Then, she nod. "Okay! This is the lyric I've write and mostly is my rap.", I show her a paper with lyrics on it. She take it and start to write her own lyric. After an hour, she already done. "How fast?!", I almost screaming. "Ah... I just write the lyric I was humming and fix it a bit.", she explained. "Do you have time, tomorrow?", I ask her. "I have to pack my things, give Yoo PDnim my report and then I'm free.", she say. I just realize that she will leave soon. "Just give me a call after all your things finished.", I say bitterly. She give her sincere smile and a nod. Without I realize, I give her a smile too. I look at the clock and it's 5 a.m. How fast time flies and I don't realize it. I just have a good time with her. I think I should send her home before sunrise. "I want to go toilet.", she say. "Owh, ne. Turn left and it's on your right.", I tell her the direction. After she leave, a message appear on my phone screen. It's Irene. I text her before and she just reply. We have some conversation before Wendy enter my studio. "I think we have to leave now.", we say it in sync. We laugh because we find it's funny. "Let's go.", I take my phone and car key and open the door for her. How gentleman I am. I drive my car to the bungalow and gladly Irene is the one who open the door. I lift Baekhyun up to our room. I don't know what happened to Baekhyun after Irene leave. I hope he's okay. I know he really love her and I don't want to see him sad again.

Wendy

I start to pack my things before I go back to Canada but something bothering me. Irene staring at me with her arms folded. I slowly look at her. "Yah! Why you look at me like that? It's bothering me you know?!", I scold her. She sit beside me. "Any explanation?", she lift her eyebrows. "Wh..What-? I think you have your explanation too.", this time I folded my arm and lift my eyebrows. "Kawi Bawi Bok!", she say and I immediately show stone but unfortunately she show water. So, I lost. I sigh and she laugh at me. This means, I have to share to her first. I gulp my saliva first and start talking. "You know that I love singing,right?", she nod as response. "I was drunk and he brought me to his studio. He play a song that he composed and I humming to the song. I don't know how... But I can insert the lyric as soon as the song played. So, he give me a golden opportunity to sing the demo of the song and also completing the lyrics. I think this is the best reward in my life.", she clap her hand like a seal. She look so excited with my story. "That's good! Even you can't sing in real life, be someone behind the scene also good! I think you should do more and be a 'demo singer' to fulfill your dream. Your talent not wasted just like that.", she encourage me. She really sweet and I really happy to have her as a friend but we will be separated away. That thought make me feel sad and without I realize, my tears fall. "Why are you crying?", she ask me while her thumbs wiping my tears away. "Thank you for being my friend for these 3 months. I'm so glad to know you. A good friend and an awesome mom. I hope we can still be friends after this.", I say with my tears flow like a waterfall. She hug me and pat my back. "I also glad to meet you. You make my 3 months memorable. Promise me you'll never forget me!", she release the hug and show her pinky fingers. It's so childish and I chuckle. I intertwined my pinky fingers with her. We chuckle because we feel it's too cringey. "Okay, tell me your explanation.", I wait for her to tell me. "NO WAY!", she stick out her tongue and run to the bathroom. I chase her and knock the door repeatedly. "This is unfair?!", I yell in front of the bathroom's door

Okay... As a sign of sorry... I published another chapter... I will update more after this... Hopefully... because sometimes I really lazy... HEHEHE... Enjoy!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
612K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..